thamosh

Neikung Master Around John's Level (Demo)

If it is on video, it can be altered/enhanced.

Go to youtube and watch the blue/screen videos.

Everything you think is reality is faked via CGI.

If I don't witness it personally with my own two eyes, I refuse to believe it.

Too many good liars and fakers these days

• Like 1

I don't understand this fascination with violence, whether it is childish "my dad can beat up your dad" stuff or encouraging people to shoot themselves, especially on a forum that is ostensibly about Taoism & cultivation. Moat people I know outgrew that kind of thing in their teen years or sooner.

• Like 3

I don't understand this fascination with violence, whether it is childish "my dad can beat up your dad" stuff or encouraging people to shoot themselves, especially on a forum that is ostensibly about Taoism & cultivation. Moat people I know outgrew that kind of thing in their teen years or sooner.

When you have Daoist "idols" who can blow up mountains, trees and other unsuspecting terrain, it is going to attract violence.

It's more a video game, than an actual cultivation :ph34r:

When you have Daoist "idols" who can blow up mountains, trees and other unsuspecting terrain, it is going to attract violence.

It's more a video game, than an actual cultivation :ph34r:

So why stop at BB guns? We used to have BB-gun wars when I was prepubescent.

I mean, if someone knows how to stop a 0.177 caliber pellet, it seems stopping double-ought buckshot or a bazooka wouldn't be any harder and would be a more convincing demonstration...

Edited by Brian

So why stop at BB guns? We used to have BB-gun wars when I was prepubescent.

I mean, if someone knows how to stop a 0.177 caliber pellet, it seems stopping double-ought buckshot or a bazooka wouldn't be any harder and would be a more convincing demonstration...

The ability to stop missiles would bring in world peace. Maybe mo pai is useful.

• Like 3

Get high end air rifle one you can easily shoot through a thick tin can (not soda can), pump it to maximum capacity, and discharge it point blank into the palm of your hand.Let's see a youtube video of you doing that :)

Certainly will captain awesome.

Well to be honest I wouldn't try, you are likely to hurt yourself.

I like your comment on accident. I'll make a thread when I buy a junk gun that shoot through a can. I'll make a video like Johns and then I'll make a real video.

In my opinion neikung is more spiritual than what is currently being discussed.

but it being alchemy so go figure :ph34r:

Spiritual power and vibronic/electrical power together is a sign of authentic neikung.

The cultivated spirit is the real power.

but any who I wonder if Jiang and Zhou use yin chi to test their students like John does?

• Like 1

English not first language...Kosta no get level right...all wrong...LOL JK. I'm apologizing for my post above. My screen size coupled with autocorrect and a sticking touch screen equals a HORRIBLE POST. So MPG yes I'm going to make a video once I find a similar gun to his.

Spiritual power and vibronic/electrical power together is a sign of authentic neikung.

but any who I wonder if Jiang and Zhou use yin chi to test their students like John does?

Leandro is the man to ask. He's on here every now and again.

It would be great if we can get Jiang's and zhou's students to contribute and not turn the thread into taobumbs jokes...

If you watch the video of jiang setting the haystack on fire you see he goes full out.

Could someone direct me to this video of the haystack fire. Thanks

• Like 1

Yes, nei kung is more spiritual. The thing is that the real goal is to use this type of power that is demonstrated for your own spiritual growth, if that's your goal. Those who give their power away through excess healing are unlikely to advance as far as if they conserved their power. That's why my teacher was one of the hidden ones. When someone came to him for healing though he did miraculous things and never charged for it. After healing someone he had to work three days to get rid of their sick energy and get back to normal (normal for him).

Could someone direct me to this video of the haystack fire. Thanks

I believe this is what they were referring to. More of dried pine needles or kindling than a hay stack.

It would be great if we can get Jiang's and zhou's students to contribute and not turn the thread into taobumbs jokes...

Yes that would be nice.

Now to MPG :D

MPG,

Would you consider training under Zhou or Jiang if not why?

Yes, nei kung is more spiritual. The thing is that the real goal is to use this type of power that is demonstrated for your own spiritual growth, if that's your goal. Those who give their power away through excess healing are unlikely to advance as far as if they conserved their power. That's why my teacher was one of the hidden ones. When someone came to him for healing though he did miraculous things and never charged for it. After healing someone he had to work three days to get rid of their sick energy and get back to normal (normal for him).

Yeah i hear ya on that I can heal but its something i dont advertise or even really speak about. I tend to let things happen more ntrually and leave it to the tao's hands.

To me I believe that neikung is more spiritual then what is currently being said. Without cultivation of the shen then there is no alchemy.

Before I started training under my current teacher I really didnt know of the shen and its power. No one really talked about it.

We practice heaven and earth alchemy to where the shen and the ldt is cultivated at the same time and then united.

I remember one time I was on the phone with my teacher and he asked me to tell him what he was wearing and when i focused my mind i hear a high pitch brrrm and i saw what looked like a black hole....Then i got a feeling of him then i started to see him. I told him what he was wearing and i asked him about this and told me that our training develops the shen and its power.

I though this is cool.

Sifu and i tested me like this a few times.

I tested it myself a little. I was at walmart and I was by the cash registers at the front of the store. And i decided to see if i could focus on all of the people in the store at once and see them in my mind like i had done with sifu. So I closed my eyes and started focusing on all the people in the store and all of a sudden I started to get a sense of them then they start to appear in my mind I could see the people in electronics apparel and so on.

As my shen developed more I noticed that if i said some peoples name it would activate my shen. I asked sifu about this he said that when you say someones name that you momentarily connect with them and if they have any spiritual power they will activate your shen to varying degrees depending on how strong they are.

Other things I noticed that if i held sacred objects, books, or visited temples or churches they would activate my shen as well. I asked sifu about this he said anything with spiritual power will activate your shen.

And that there were certain spiritual objects that only activate an burn hot in the presence of someone with a highly cultivated shen.

Now the other thing is sifu knows everything I do...If i was doing something bad his face would appear in my head. I was talking to another practitioner of another art who wanted to get some training info off of me and everytime i spoke to him i saw sifus face in my head. And one time he seen it too.

When ever i talked t Sifu I always feel like im being put thru some intense healing. I never really said anything at first but one day i decided to as him about this. He told me that when you reach a certain point in shen development that even your words has power if you want them to as your voice is related to yin chi. And that being in the presence of someone that has a highly developed shen that healing can occur as well.

One of the things i got from this is that energetic transmission can be given via voice as well.

My point in posting some of my exps with my teacher was to express the point that neikung is more than vibrating setting things on fire an so on.

What i exp with sifu i had no prior knowledge of.

To train in neikung without a teacher is to run the risk of being hugely under developed...

• Like 1

Enlightenment meter?

One of the things i got from this is that energetic transmission can be given via voice as well.

I had what I can only call a sudden enlightenment experience.

I had this really extreme experience.

Blasted every cell of my body.

Even now I wonder what I could do with it, were there something that I thought I ought to do with it.

I do think I might take up martial arts.

I am in my forties but I seem to have regained great vitality.

thamosh, you clearly hold much wisdom.

What would you advise?

Here's something really funny.

My daoist immortality techniques paid off.

Even though I didn't realise that's what they were until afterwards.

on edit: I have already spoken often of my "event" and its consequences on these forums, and of course all the material on my blog concerns same, one way or another.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

Enlightenment meter?

I had what I can only call a sudden enlightenment experience.

I had this really extreme experience.

Blasted every cell of my body.

Even now I wonder what I could do with it, were there something that I thought I ought to do with it.

I do think I might take up martial arts.

I am in my forties but I seem to have regained great vitality.

thamosh, you clearly hold much wisdom.

What would you advise?

Consult with your teacher.

Edited by thamosh

I have no teacher!

Bookshops!

The internet!

Maybe I'm looking for a teacher.

Ah ok i can recommend someone.

Try him

http://www.wudangtao.com/content/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-vid.tpl&product_id=30&category_id=5&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=57&vmcchk=1&Itemid=57

Wu Dang Shen Dian Qi Gong

""Shen refers to “mystical spirit” and Dian to “electricity.” The deceptively simple movements are based on the traditional Chinese medicine theory of Yin and Yang, five elements and meridians."

Master Chen is a good Master.

What your looking for is high level Dian Gong...

For this electric chi the ldt spine heart and brain must be trained to handle this energy so their has to be shen development in this type of training.

Edited by thamosh
  • Like 1