Taiji Bum

Help, I made an Alchemy mistake?

Sean,

That is a good idea... could be the next big Youtube saga!

It is tempting.

Just one hitch... if the immortals were a bit iffy at times on David Shen's participation, they'd definitely frown on mine. One ill-timed quip and I'm toast. And I don't do wildernesses... that's strictly cybertalk.

I'm hoping that Cam will be the ambassador for Taobums. If he came back able to shoot lightning out of his ass, I'd have to take my chances at that point. Cam and I would really do the youtube thing justice, too. Cam, what do you think?

Yoda

David would like to address some of your experiences in an essay for the forum. Just want to check if your comfortatble with that?

Hi,

I don't think David needs a permission to speak- especially if Darin publically asked for help.

M

Darin,

David would like to address some of your experiences in an essay for the forum. Just want to check if your comfortatble with that?

Let me know, S

Yeah, go for it.

Sean,

That is a good idea... could be the next big Youtube saga!

It is tempting.

Just one hitch... if the immortals were a bit iffy at times on David Shen's participation, they'd definitely frown on mine. One ill-timed quip and I'm toast. And I don't do wildernesses... that's strictly cybertalk.

I'm hoping that Cam will be the ambassador for Taobums. If he came back able to shoot lightning out of his ass, I'd have to take my chances at that point. Cam and I would really do the youtube thing justice, too. Cam, what do you think?

Yoda

If people got behind it of course I would be willing to go/wouldn't say no. So your flat out not interested then? If that's the case we should add Smile and maybe a few other names to the running or something and see what happens.

This is all presumimg that a large # of Tao Bums would be willing to pitch in .I guess we will need to see if this even something the larger community is interested in first.

If people got behind it of course I would be willing to go/wouldn't say no. So your flat out not interested then? If that's the case we should add Smile and maybe a few other names to the running or something and see what happens.

This is all presumimg that a large # of Tao Bums would be willing to pitch in .I guess we will need to see if this even something the larger community is interested in first.

I'm in a position in which traveling through an area to train for a period of 1-3 months would be an option regardless of fellow TB "support" funding. I am currently using skills cultivated for teaching at the local parks and rec.

I am proud to say that a recent student and friend who has been training his grappling w/ me just had his first nhb bout winning in 40 sec. by knockout after reversing his opponent successfully from a bottom position against the cage wall.

I believe in the power of transformative experience when people travel. Relocating for the express purpose of transformative journey and change...

Let me know if I may be of assistance.

Spectrum

Darin,

David would like to invite you to participate in a discussion based on the letter you have written here. You would need to log into the Foundation Forum. Up to you.

If you like you can post your letter on the Faoundation Forum in the direct questions section. Just so you know David has asked his master, Wang Liping, to grant him permission to reveal certain closed door topic in order to explain things more clearly. Should be educational.

Link to Foundation Forum

Best, S

David just posted a rough draft of the essay. It touches on many topics that I think have been a source of frustration for people. Definitly anybody is welcome to read through it and ask questions.

David just posted a rough draft of the essay. It touches on many topics that I think have been a source of frustration for people. Definitly anybody is welcome to read through it and ask questions.

I'll post it here so folks wont have to join a whole new site.

I'll post it here so folks wont have to join a whole new site.

Since sign-ups are currently disabled at that site I would like to see it posted hear.

Not in the same position (as last year in this thread) but listening closely to the discussion.

Hows practice Darin?

Since sign-ups are currently disabled at that site I would like to see it posted here.

Unfortunately (for y'all that cant get there ;) ) permission hasnt been given to copy the essay. Since the subject matter is somewhat of a closed-door topic, we respect the masters' wishes. Either way, its not what you'd expect, there are no 'direct answers' (at least not specifically to Darin's dilemma,) per se, a curious one might be looking for :) You might get a similar level of conceptual discernment with respect to practice from reading Nan Huai Chin's Working Towards Enlightenment, though.

Edited by joeblast

Sorry glovemtb, I did post it here but was asked to remove it and I did because of my respect for David Shen and Wang Liping.

Spectrum, things are going good or atleast my mental state is good. I am still trying to figure out what went wrong which is tough since Taoist books in English are not being printed as fast as I would like. My last hope was last month since that was nine years from an internal vision of the flaming swastika/wheel thingy and some sources say that is the birth of the yang body. But nothing happened this last March so I am still in the same boat of failure. I just keep hoping that this is the persistence hurdle or Tao testing and I am still on course.

Darin, have you had an opportunity to speak with David directly on this?

No. Is that possible? I dont belong to his organization.

I just keep hoping that this is the persistence hurdle or Tao testing and I am still on course.

persisting in error is not going to be productive.

No. Is that possible? I dont belong to his organization.

Best person to inquire with about be Sean Denty. Depending on what he has going on, you might be able to get a little dialog going. Or you could always do a foundation training seminar :) The one I did was only the standing form, not the sitting.

Hey Darin and thanks for the welcome in the lobby.

And don't worry there's ajumpin afoot !

May I say wow. I am in awe of your gargantuan effort.

Your situation reminds me of a few things when I was starting out. The biggest one being that I began by throwing myself right in at the deep end with everything. If I was supposed to tap my skin with a toffee hammer - I would wallop it with a sledgehammer. Basically I threw my whole being into any austerity that I found in the hope of results. What actually happened is that for a while everything would go great and then the pendulum that I had given an almighty push would swing back and wallop me in the nuts. I would binge on sugar, booze, drugs, emotions, whatever was in the balance.

Now after some time and much water under the bridge I have again fallen onto the path of austerities. The difference this time is intention. Much to my own dismay I found that intention is not "I will do this for 6 months and such & such will happen" but it is your whole being or can I call it your intrinsic intelligence telling you that it is time to do something. So far in my experience this is rarely a conscious decision but something that begins to happen and after a while you realise that, for example you no longer smoke dope as you don't like the taste or the effect or whatever all of a sudden. Or the flip side example - that all of a sudden you rise at 5 in the morning and fit in 3 hours of exercises. It often comes almost without noticing the changeover is what I am saying.

So take heart and realise that what your mammoth effort can potentially do for you is provide an opportunity to open some doors OR it can bite your ass into submission. As it seems you have had some mega hits from the negatives of your actions coming back on you. These are opportunities for some major realisations if the energy from them is utilised. Our negative aspects are the hardest for us to deal with, a positive feeling of energy is easy to work with due to the sensations and feelings that we associate with attainment of various types. But that damn negative eh ? Its a shitter and unless we can utilise these energies in the same way can we ever see that either side of the coin is an illusion and the real energy lies on the middle path. Which can only be achieved by participating in all energy available and having ways & means to utilise it.

Now for methods such as this you need a genuine bona fide teacher. True Tao teachings are esoteric and simply must continue to be transmitted orally from person to person. Text books mean little without the knowledge required to read them already having being transmitted to the individual. And even email or message board is insufficient for what is required.

I cannot stress enough how important this is even if perhaps I am unable to fully explain why.

I hope that your practises are going well and that you find/have found some more of what you need. On a final note the visualisations that you get are still likely to be another type of energy i.e.of the mind and concerning yourself mentally with symbolism etc. is a function of the mind. If you are trying to achieve an empty mind then attaching these as belts attained in the dojo of the way rather than more experiences to attain energy from then one would be binding the mind rather than freeing it, IMHO.

That is probably about as much as I can say. I hope I have not overstepped any boundaries or trodden on any toes on this my first post. Please let me know via PM or whatever if I have and I shall correct my methods accordingly !

Cheers

KK

To attempt any of these practise without proper transmission is the surest way to ruin your body. People who think they can learn from a book (and worse, from a translation) without a teacher is deluded. You can experience all kind of sensation and think that you are moving along but in fact all of those sensations/images are pure fantasy. You are just getting your body used up by a foreign spirit.

KK and No Cause,

Do you guys know any Taoist masters in the Detroit area? Are you guys affiliated with any?

Darin

OK Darin: I've read through this thread. Here's your problem -- when you state this:

orgasm with out ejaculation has never been a goal so I dont know about that. But the physical symptoms of ejaculation with the perineum pumping happened everytime the energy rose up my spine with the tongue curling back into the back of the mouth and the stomach sucking in without loss of essence. Breathing and everything else ceased in the "lights" like I was dead or something.

What the hell do you mean by this? Are you having external ejaculations along with "perineum pumping" or are your climaxes internal?

The fact is in order to build up your energy you have to 1) not have external ejaculation 2) convert your sex energy into electromagnetic fields 3) transform your body by doing so.

Darin -- you say you've seen various colors of light and felt your spine and brain opening up -- but you can do this WITHOUT strong electromagnetic fields.

You need to feel the top of your head get soft. You need to not be hungry at all -- because your belly is full of electromagnetic fields. You need to then fast -- not take in electrochemical energy -- so that you can continue building up your electromagnetic fields.

There's two main sources of electrochemical energy 1) females 2) food.

So unless you're on your own in the woods (as you claimed to have been) you will either 1) get locked up for not eating food, since it's considered against your safety to not eat food 2) see and interact with females.

Alchemy is based on males being in isolation from females in order to build up their energy -- OR instead of BUILDING UP electromagnetic energy you can just circulate the energy by males taking in the electrochemical energy of females (or food) and then shooting out electromagnetic energy into females, through the pineal gland.

Most importantly what enables this alchemical process is what I call "female formless awareness" -- the spirit of the valley, the empty awareness, the universe, etc.

OK Darin: I've read through this thread. Here's your problem -- when you state this:

orgasm with out ejaculation has never been a goal so I dont know about that. But the physical symptoms of ejaculation with the perineum pumping happened everytime the energy rose up my spine with the tongue curling back into the back of the mouth and the stomach sucking in without loss of essence. Breathing and everything else ceased in the "lights" like I was dead or something.

What the hell do you mean by this? Are you having external ejaculations along with "perineum pumping" or are your climaxes internal?

I meant there was no external ejaculation or pleasure like in an orgasm. Thats what I meant by no loss of essence.

Sorry but I didn't really understand the rest of your post. I didn't use any magnets and the longest water fast I did was only 21 days. No police came either. But seriously, I imagine I could starve myself to death and nobody would care.

Where was my mistake? My head is soft and my belly too big? LOL Could you post the immortality process in simple stages as you see it?

Darin

I'm from UK so no I know of no masters in the US near you and am not affiliated with any.

In fact the old adage has always been true in my own experience and that is "That when a teacher is required, one will appear". This kinda means that in reality you are on your own and that introductions can only detract from the experience. You must find your own way young Skywalker.....

On a message board trying for answers you are on a hiding to nothing. One they simply cannot be transmitted in this way and two masters and disciples do not have time for distractions such as this (unless perhaps it has become a temporary tool in their own training - or the mind has gotten in and fooled them that this is the case).

The simplest of exercises (indeed a single exercise) can begin you on the path and enlightenment can take lifetimes rather than years. Meditation & practices are mere tools to teach you to observe the mind until it goes quiet all by itself. Like a child left in a room full of toys, it will run around frantically at first and try to play with everything in the room but eventually it will get bored or tire out & go to sleep all on its own. So play with the toys you have and keep watching what happens.

All the best

Darin,

No worries. You're on your way to where you should be going. Failure is the mother of success.

So what went wrong? I don't know. I don't know you. I'll give my impression though. You've studied from a book and known the course of things from the get go. From my humble and limited experience this is a dangerous starting place. If you know what's coming an eager mind can manufacture the phenomenon. This is where having a teacher is priceless, you don't know the path, you discover it, and your teacher guides you along. I don't know if this is your situation, maybe you do, ask yourself honestly: could these achievements have been in your mind?

In any case, you must have developed incredible will, a quiet mind, an one-pointed concentration. You can't be far off.

Back on the horse then!