nine tailed fox

spells that always work

After you have been practicing for a number of years in a particular path, they all tend to work most of the time. It is more about the situation than the spell. Some situations are more difficult, and others just aren't meant to be.

• Like 3

I won't do it because it is too hard

I will stick to my practice/decision at all costs

Each time I used one of those it worked flawlessly. I am sorry, it may be not the type of spell you are looking for. :)

• Like 1

If I find myself shirking my duty, I say to myself "Never not do something out of laziness!" then i go do it.

I also say: 'I am a master of my mind and my body'

Love always works to get you whatever you want. Just direct it. I've communicated to people across thousands of miles by simply envisioning them in my mind, loving them, and asking them what I want them to do..... It's amazing the speed and consistency of how the universe really does listen to you.

• Like 1

Can anybody give me examples of spells that work and an idea of how much work went into them? I'm more interested in what was achieved, then the spell itself. I'm curious about how people use magic.

Edited by thelerner

as always i dont hold onto any particular view about magic

some say its just intent, all the tools represent only your intent

some say those spirits are just inside your head and not real

some say its the working of unconscious mind

some say its the art of mastering energy

so much opinions, everybody has their own proofs

this is the case in every aspect of life, you cant say for sure that, this is this and thats how it works

and this just confuse me more and more

because magic works but how ? nobody can say for sure

reality is really a mystery

@oldchi i already know about that book

its a very good book, you must read it

Edited by nine tailed fox

In my opinion,

Magick should be focused on alchemy. Changing one substance to another and vice versa.

This idea of manifesting stuff is NOT magick. Telepathy is not magick as well. These are simply siddhis concerning the subtle body.

Magick is truly about Creation and HOW TO create. How to maneuver. How to BE. How to see. What for and why. The photosynthesis that occurs within plants is simply magick. The Dew of God is simply magick.

When you speak of spell work, you are simply discussing MOTE. Best to study Tao and how forces work. You don't have to be a superior wizard or mage to pull off a trick or two. You simply have to know and believe what you are doing. Imagine that it will work, and so mote it be. The only issue I have found with this is, you will be held responsible for what you create. Forces will offset, and you may piss off some one elses God in the process. Best to play nice and be patient, people know when they are being bullied, even if they are not practicing magick.

I think one of the biggest tricks of all time is those who found the use of blaming satan for everything. Even though I am not a satanist, scapegoating goes all the way back to the OT. Failure to accept ones own ability and responsibility of creating. We are powerful beyond measure. Be careful what you wish for.

Edited by DragonsNectar69k

Fierce intent can be felt in the universe - every word you say can shake trees if you do it right. Knowing is half the battle...we all know ways to push people's buttons....are you looking for magic that influences people or nature?

After you have been practicing for a number of years in a particular path, they all tend to work most of the time. It is more about the situation than the spell. Some situations are more difficult, and others just aren't meant to be.

Yes I agree. The more power/chi you pack, the greater the punch.

• Like 1

I think also practice of the very particular path which the spell or whathaveyou is from is good too. For example my bikeriding only took me so far in marathon running and vice versa, though they are both cardio. I have found this with magical paths as well. Of course someone who has never done either would have a much harder time with marathons, at least the folks who have bikeridden for years have a much easier time about things. Same with magic. I have noticed that specific experience is needed to though.

Also the path itself, as well as the spirits, etc. from a particular path the spell is from (or perhaps even who's names might be within the spell) has to be taken into account. With experience they get to know who you are. Also initiations can be quite relevant.

I have taught some folks with buttloads of qi/power/energy before who could do some amazing stuff, but quite a few of their spells didn't work. I think part of the problem was just being new to things. I think another part of the problem was taking a fire hose to something instead of a laser pointer, it takes some time to fine tune and focus the energy. Newbies with lots of qi are always interesting because they can pull some neat stuff off, but there is also some other things needed, a sort of magical maturity and experience, as well as a been there done that sort of thing.

I'd definitely be interested to read your additional thoughts on this SonOfTheGods :).

• Like 1

Spells that always work, hmm...

"always" is not doable -- all of reality is 20% stochastic (governed by laws and lawlessnesses of probability), per my taoist sources. However, here's a few I know of that work most of the time:

the spell of Saturn (locks our world in linear time);

the spell of the Pyramid ("one over many" structures of power);

the spell of the Spiral (DNA);

the spell of the Fractal (as above so below).

Any magic that makes expert use of these (as well as a few other fundamental spells, rather than their assorted derivatives) works at least 80% of the time. Any magic that does not is hit and miss.

• Like 3

I think also practice of the very particular path which the spell or whathaveyou is from is good too. For example my bikeriding only took me so far in marathon running and vice versa, though they are both cardio. I have found this with magical paths as well. Of course someone who has never done either would have a much harder time with marathons, at least the folks who have bikeridden for years have a much easier time about things. Same with magic. I have noticed that specific experience is needed to though.

Also the path itself, as well as the spirits, etc. from a particular path the spell is from (or perhaps even who's names might be within the spell) has to be taken into account. With experience they get to know who you are. Also initiations can be quite relevant.

I have taught some folks with buttloads of qi/power/energy before who could do some amazing stuff, but quite a few of their spells didn't work. I think part of the problem was just being new to things. I think another part of the problem was taking a fire hose to something instead of a laser pointer, it takes some time to fine tune and focus the energy. Newbies with lots of qi are always interesting because they can pull some neat stuff off, but there is also some other things needed, a sort of magical maturity and experience, as well as a been there done that sort of thing.

I'd definitely be interested to read your additional thoughts on this SonOfTheGods :).

I agree.

In Magick, one also has to work with the groove, flow and tides of the Universe.

One of the important lessons in Magick, is deciding if you really need, what it is you seek.

If a spell did not work, be grateful, because it may save you troubles in the long run.

So count that too, as a successful working.

Sometimes too much power, is akin too killing a roach with a sledgehammer.

Quality over quantity, overkill not needed.

• Like 1

When this topic first appeared I did not have much time to respond, but I did think that a simple reframe might be useful. This is roughly like asking a group of martial artists, please post your techniques that always work, or a group of doctors, please post your medicines or operations that always work. The response will be basically the same. Oh no martial art technique works all the time, opponents are different, what is the skill level of the persona applying the technique, etc. The doctors will answer in a similar way.

Most people posting here have in one one way or another addressed these issues, but someone reading them might think that were just dancing around the fact that magic is unreliable in itself, which it is not, but it is also not different from several other important practical endeavors like martial arts and medicine.

That said, one of the most useful practical procedures I ever used is called in the US, "uncrossing". The name has its origin in the voodoo traditions, particularly the New Orleans traditions. The root concept is that uncrossing is lifting a curse, a person who had been cursed was referred to as "crossed", meaning that one of the Ghuede, the spirits of death and the the dead, whose fundamental symbol was the grave cross, had been invoked and set upon the victim, thus the need to "uncross" the victim.

As I studied the uncrossing procedures, the ingredients in the oils and powders, candles and other things used, I noticed that they were all as much healing as anything else and came up with another metaphor for crossed, "crossed" wires, "crossed" connections and things like that. Whatever else one may do in regard to a curse, such as sending it back, etc. the real essence is helping the victim, this is what uncrossing does.

Uncrossing as healing quickly became a fundamental part of my approach to spell casting. Here is an example: so and so has broken up with their heart's desire, so and so will die if they do not get heart's desire back, rather doing a love spell, you do an uncrossing, if they are "destined" for each other, their relationship will be healed and they will reunite and live happily ever after, if they are not "destined", then so and so meets new and probably much better heart's desire and wonders what they ever saw in ex heart's desire, problem solved. Maybe even ex heart's desire finds someone more suitable too.

Take money, always start by uncrossing a person's money, not with a money spell. The uncrossing will open things up and then one may go ahead with a money spell if that seems appropriate, with the ground cleared by the uncrossing, the money spell will work much more effectively.

Uncrossing just about never fails, in the rare cases in which it does, then it acts like a diagnostic and will often reveal the direction in which one needs to go, maybe the person really needs a curse lifted, that will become apparent too.

I hope that people find this interesting and useful.

• Like 7

When this topic first appeared I did not have much time to respond, but I did think that a simple reframe might be useful. This is roughly like asking a group of martial artists, please post your techniques that always work, or a group of doctors, please post your medicines or operations that always work. The response will be basically the same. Oh no martial art technique works all the time, opponents are different, what is the skill level of the persona applying the technique, etc. The doctors will answer in a similar way.

Most people posting here have in one one way or another addressed these issues, but someone reading them might think that were just dancing around the fact that magic is unreliable in itself, which it is not, but it is also not different from several other important practical endeavors like martial arts and medicine.

That said, one of the most useful practical procedures I ever used is called in the US, "uncrossing". The name has its origin in the voodoo traditions, particularly the New Orleans traditions. The root concept is that uncrossing is lifting a curse, a person who had been cursed was referred to as "crossed", meaning that one of the Ghuede, the spirits of death and the the dead, whose fundamental symbol was the grave cross, had been invoked and set upon the victim, thus the need to "uncross" the victim.

As I studied the uncrossing procedures, the ingredients in the oils and powders, candles and other things used, I noticed that they were all as much healing as anything else and came up with another metaphor for crossed, "crossed" wires, "crossed" connections and things like that. Whatever else one may do in regard to a curse, such as sending it back, etc. the real essence is helping the victim, this is what uncrossing does.

Uncrossing as healing quickly became a fundamental part of my approach to spell casting. Here is an example: so and so has broken up with their heart's desire, so and so will die if they do not get heart's desire back, rather doing a love spell, you do an uncrossing, if they are "destined" for each other, their relationship will be healed and they will reunite and live happily ever after, if they are not "destined", then so and so meets new and probably much better heart's desire and wonders what they ever saw in ex heart's desire, problem solved. Maybe even ex heart's desire finds someone more suitable too.

Take money, always start by uncrossing a person's money, not with a money spell. The uncrossing will open things up and then one may go ahead with a money spell if that seems appropriate, with the ground cleared by the uncrossing, the money spell will work much more effectively.

Uncrossing just about never fails, in the rare cases in which it does, then it acts like a diagnostic and will often reveal the direction in which one needs to go, maybe the person really needs a curse lifted, that will become apparent too.

Interesting.

I have studied Vodoun & Santeria.

Back in the day, I could frequent the local Botánica, and grab my supplies.

However, once I moved, I had to make my own.

I realized then, that though the essences, etc, do contain certain vibrations, they were no longer necessary.

Many came from Tree of Life correspondances, so if I could replicate these with my own vibrations, I could also have success.

For instance, I used to use Florida Water for simple cleasnsings, then just used a sweep of white energy, with intent, across the floor and walls.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

Uncrossings are quite awesome :). Like you said, it is rare that they don't work, and if they don't often a different one of the few that are used a lot will. I always have folks do an uncrossing series first before getting to work on their particular situation. To start out with a blank slate. Also like you said the uncrossing alone does often solve it. Uncrossings are good for our own crap we accumulate from pessimism and so forth regarding the situation as well.

I guess one that has always worked for me is a money incense that I give to friends when they really need it (or myself for that matter). There has only been one person it hasn't worked for out of.... a lot.

Funny how we are not talking about "spells" or at least in the sense that most folks think of what a "spell" is ;).

• Like 1

Funny how we are not talking about "spells" or at least in the sense that most folks think of what a "spell" is ;).

What do you think it is? :)

How bouts these spells - Tell yourself: "Whenever I see a bus drive by, I will remember who I am, and stop thinking incessantly"

Tell yourself this all the time until any time you see a bus drive by, you remember this, and then you become firm in your intention to strengthen your soul.

This can be applied in 10,000 ways.

Intent + Focus = Magic.

Intent + Focus + Visualization = Space Magic.

Stillness + Passion = Awesome Magic.

Stillness + Intent + Passion + Focus + Freedom = Powerful Magic.

Quietness + Movement = The Tao

• Like 1

Anything can become a Dharma bell - that is - a signal to remember to awaken. If one successfully programs oneself to awaken at all subtle incoming stimuli, one will become a Buddha in mere weeks. Start with one thing and expand.

Wear a ring around your finger, that whenever you become aware of - you remind yourself to be more firmly present. Be creative! You can use this technique in many places...everytime you put on your shoes, make a point to become extremely aware of the act of putting on your shoes....this is basically mindful meditation, but instead of trying to eat the whole cake in one bite, you take little bites here and there.

Pick one thing, pick two things, then pick three - keep adding until suddenly - BAM! explosion of eternal awareness!!!!!!!!!

WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!