effilang

Defense Minister of Canada discloses cooperation with aliens

That's former defense minister of Canada. Funny thing, I watched this yesterday and did some reading up on aliens and watched some videos by bashar. Last night what happens? I have this dream of being abducted, a ship appeared but I realised I didn't have to go in for something to happen, there was a drilling sound at the back of my head as though i was being adjusted. Then I woke up what i thought was my bed but instead was in another dream (inception? lol) with my pineal gland about to burst causing me to open my jaw very wide. Some other stuff happened but I don't know what to make of it.

• Like 1

Did you go to sleep thinking about them or were open to the idea of meeting them in your dreams?

yeah, I did have a feeling something would happen.

But I really don't know what to make of it as I don't really know what dreams are.

• Like 1

I think the Canadians might want to consider replacing their Defense Minister.

He hadn't held political office for nearly 20 years when he disclosed that he 'believes' in aliens. He was only defence minister from 1963-1968... He's also kind of a crazed left-wing nationalist, perhaps due to old age? I wouldn't put much stock into anything he says...

True enough, we dont need someone to be a politician to convince us of off world activity, we're taoists, we already know about it.

• Like 5

Yea considering the vast number of stars and star systems it seems harder NOT believe in aliens lol.

• Like 3

I don't want to watch the whole clip but are there any interesting questions or answers between them that may explain how and why aliens would be sharing technologies with the humans? How do humans or the aliens communicate to each others and what "languages" do they speak? Or he is just a crazy Canadian???

• Like 1

Yea considering the vast number of stars and star systems it seems harder NOT believe in aliens lol.

I agree BUT the issue here is that aliens are cooperating with the humans already. I would like to know how and why? I am more interesting in how since we need a common language to communicate. Two, obviously, we are just some humans and with backward technology. What would the aliens get in return?

Dolphins are alien to us, imaginary beings are far from alien.

Edited by Everything

I agree BUT the issue here is that aliens are cooperating with the humans already. I would like to know how and why? I am more interesting in how since we need a common language to communicate. Two, obviously, we are just some humans and with backward technology. What would the aliens get in return?

Whether they are cooperating I have no idea, BUT assuming they are I'd assume they could learn our language if they could figure out how to get here lol.

Dolphins are alien to us, imaginary beings are far from alien.

Dophins are native to earth.

I wouldn't put much stock into anything he says...

Hehehe. I sometimes think I should remind y'all of that regarding me now and again.

• Like 1

I admit to the possibility. That is all.

Consider, at the speed of the fastest space probe we currently have in space, if we could travel at that speed, it would take something like 69 years for the space vehicle to get to our closest neighbor star system.

Hmm..

Paul Hellyer was in St. Paul, Alberta, exactly 46 years ago this day, to inaugurate the world's first flying saucer landing pad.

On 3 June 1967, Hellyer flew in by helicopter to officially inaugurate an Unidentified flying object landing pad in St. Paul, Alberta. The town had built the landing pad as its Canadian Centennial celebration project, and as a symbol of keeping space free from human warfare. The sign beside the pad reads:

"The area under the World's First UFO Landing Pad was designated international by the Town of St. Paul as a symbol of our faith that mankind will maintain the outer universe free from national wars and strife. That future travel in space will be safe for all intergalactic beings, all visitors from earth or otherwise are welcome to this territory and to the Town of St. Paul.

And it is so funny, because just 5 miles west of St. Paul, there have been mutliple cattle mutulations.. according to Fern Belzil.

http://www.ufobc.ca/Fern/

http://www.ufobc.ca/Fern/derwent2003.htm

http://www.ufobc.ca/Fern/stpaulmute1999.htm

Coincidence?

:o

UFOs - it just means secret U.S. military technology messing with Canada.

I saw a UFO so close I could hit it with a rock - the big black equilateral triangle with no fuselage.

It's a secret military craft.

The U.S. military budget is how much bigger than Canada?

682 billion is U.S. and 22 billion is Canada.

So ask yourself - what's more likely?

The U.S. CIA spends tons of money spreading the E.t. alien meme as disinformation.

But the mind controlled masses are taught not to look into U.S. CIA disinformation.

Why? Because the aliens will "save us" with their high tech spirituality. haha.

The goal of the propaganda is for the masses to put their faith in aliens as technospirituality to "save" humanity.

It is Freemasonic religion -- technospirituality.

The belief in E.T. aliens is just an extension of Freemasonic technospirituality that has defined Western civilization - it is apocalyptic.

So instead of actually dealing with the ecological crisis - confronting the U.S. military corporate-state destruction of life on Earth - the masses are mind controlled to believe that the aliens will provide the high tech "fix."

haha.

So lots of bad logic is used - no actual proof is provided.

There's TONS of disinformation.

You can read several good books exposing the disinformation.

Greg Bishop's book "Project Beta" documents promoting the E.T. alien disinformation.

Nick Redern's book "Body Snatchers In the Desert."

Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince's book "The Stargate Conspiracy."

Those three are good to start out with.

The technospiritual conspiracy is promoted by the Leftists as much as the Rightists -- it's always that technology will save us and there is this secret alien UFO technology. haha.

It's occult military technology and it will not "save" humanity.

So the propaganda pretends to expose all the evil of the world - the CIA, etc. secret societies - so it's great propaganda -- because then at the same time it promotes the main lie of the secret societies.

As long as people still believe that technospirituality will save humanity - that there is a technofix - then we don't need to accept that humans are a part of Nature.

Taoism teaches that humans are a part of Nature but the Western technospiritual propaganda promotes that the future of humanity is to colonize outerspace with technospiritual alien cooperation, etc.

It's total b.s. - it's just denial of the truth that ecology is the answer - not some high tech secrets supposedly given to us by aliens.

People want to believe in E.T. aliens even though there's been absolutely no evidence for them and yet there's TONS of evidence of military disinformation promoting the belief in e.t. aliens.

The truth is actually much more radical than even these "fake" exposes of the elites.

The truth is that humans are dependent on the limitations of Earth's ecological economics - the sustainable farming using humanure composting and the zero population societies of the original human culture - the Bushman culture from 100,000 BCE.

How come 90% of human history is IGNORED and yet this e.t. alien b.s. is shoved down people's throats by constant television mind control shows with fake logic and fake "news" shows and Hollywood propaganda, etc.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 2

It actually amazes me the number of people who believe in UFOs. And TV is helping a lot. Last night we had aliens on The History Channel and the Science Channel all night long.

P F L What do you say to those who have experienced aliens / abductions / greys etc?

Are the greys a CIA project?

I have read of black ops programs, GOV putting drugs etc in to small town water supplies and playing "games" re the alien stuff.

Where does the disinfo end? how long is a piece of string?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

I believe in the starbeings..prefer to call them starbeings..aliens sounds so foreign.

I mean I have a decent belief/skeptiscm on this topic, like Yeh they probably exist but Im not sure..etc etc.

But Ive made friends recently with many people who personally I view as trustworthy who have very strong beliefs in the topic. I am intuitive enough to know whether someone is lying or not

• Like 1

P F L What do you say to those who have experienced aliens / abductions / greys etc?

Are the greys a CIA project?

I have read of black ops programs, GOV putting drugs etc in to small town water supplies and playing "games" re the alien stuff.

Where does the disinfo end? how long is a piece of string?

how long is a piece of string.

Hilarious.

dang -- bring on the Cantor's Set paradox.

First of all people can say whatever they want -- obviously - it doesn't mean anything.

But can they sit in full lotus? hahaha.

Seriously though yes the military disinfo people are documented to go into people's houses and mess with people's minds.

Yes sure it's tied into mind control operations but that documentation is not as strong -- the creation of mind control cults, etc.

For example the CIA via their funding of Stanford Research Institute, was one of the main "ancient alien astronaut" researchers of Egyptology through the Edgar Cayce Freemasons. That is the focus of the Stargate conspiracy book.

So all this "ancient alien" stuff - it's racist also - like oh nonwestern civilization "seemed" advanced but really it was aliens who also created the white race and the aliens will save us and blah blah.

I mean they completely ignore the Bushmen original human shamanic culture of Africa -- much less the real history of where the pyramids come from - how they evolved from steppe pyramids from cultures farther into the nile origins, etc.

Whatever -- it's just silly - this dude Jason Colvito has a great website dedicated to exposing the shenanigans of the ancient alien b.s. that's all over t.v. nowadays.

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/collection-ancient-alien-fraud.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao0ETP2yZQg

three hours of brilliant debunking of the ancient alien disinfo onslaught on cable.

Three hours seems like a lot - but compared to HOW MANY HOURS of b.s. being pushed into people's minds all the time.

Not to mention Coasttocoastam - the overnight radio show pushing these lies. haha.

So yeah it gets pushed on t.v., radio, in Hollywood and guess what? suddenly people are "experiencing" aliens. haha.

It's just personal testimonials - absolutely no proof - it's folkloric mythological testimonials.

• Like 1

i think that statistically considering how many star systems there are in the universe the odds of there being aliens out there are high. What I'm not sure about is what if any role they have in cooperating with the government (pretty unlikely I think).

Buddhist cosmology seems to indicate that the multiple and various levels of high spiritual beings correspond roughly to the various distances of other planets in our solar system. If this is the case and the beings that inhabit these realms are made up of qi bodies as opposed to jing bodies like ours, then that might explain NASA's inability to detect them.

• Like 1

Edited by skydog

how long is a piece of string.

Hilarious.

Yeah, I picked up on that too. Actually a question of wisdom. Undefinable.