effilang

Defense Minister of Canada discloses cooperation with aliens

I have friends who have been abducted and we share our experiences, so I know I'm not bonkers ! At first I really struggled, especially with the missing time and the bruises and needle marks; but hearing from others that this happened to them was a relief.

Why have I never been abducted!!? Am I not special enough? :(

I feel very sad neaow! I love aliens... Why aliens no love me?

Wait... I actually have light brown circle marks all over my neck. You think those could've come from Aliens? I also think vampires are kewl though.

Why have I never been abducted!!? Am I not special enough? :(

I feel very sad neaow! I love aliens... Why aliens no love me?

Wait... I actually have light brown circle marks all over my neck. You think those could've come from Aliens? I also think vampires are kewl though.

Maybe you have ringworm on your neck.

• Like 1

There is such a thing called a brain. Remember that from your old school days?

I didn't "get" it, it has always been a part of me. What is my brain made of? Let's just all it "grey matter".

It is called "self-awareness". Look into a mirror. There "you" are! Are you happy with the image you see? That will be your "self" giving the answer.

Oh. I really learned a lot from the tao of dying thread. gentlewind posted some amazing videos of interveiws that explain a lot about what happens when people die and then return to tell the tale. If you watch the interview with cardiologist Pimm van Lommell (did I get his name right?) he explains how it is that people continue experiencing consciousness even though their brain is clinically dead. The brain is an interface that allows the physical body to experience consciousness, like your computer is an interface that allows you to surf the net.

As for you believing in aliens, it matters not. I know based on my own encounters that off planet beings are real.

We will have to agree to disagree on this matter. I won't press you any more.

You know what is really funny. If you talk to yourself, as if the person that just said something is another person and now you have to respond,

Lol, I think that's funny too! It's like we're exactly the same person! :lol:

Wait... Maybe we are :o

Yawmaygawd....

That is beautiful beyond responsive words.

Oh. I really learned a lot from the tao of dying thread. gentlewind posted some amazing videos of interveiws that explain a lot about what happens when people die and then return to tell the tale. If you watch the interview with cardiologist Pimm van Lommell (did I get his name right?) he explains how it is that people continue experiencing consciousness even though their brain is clinically dead. The brain is an interface that allows the physical body to experience consciousness, like your computer is an interface that allows you to surf the net.

I intentionally have not been to that thread. My intuition told me that I shouldn't be a part of it. And no, I'm still not going there even after you mentioned it.

I have a couple friends who are true believers, hell one of them even wrote a book. But I tend to side w/ Marblehead. It's not that I don't have an open mind, I just think much of the evidence can point towards other things. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof. That plus I'm not that interested in it.

thelerner, thats fine :) !

I don 't expect everyone/anyone to believe me. I was just sharing my experience in light of the the thread's subject matter. Of course I expect a few will try and make fun of what I say, sadly they find it easier to do this rather than engage in an open and adult discussion. And this is why I responded in the manner I did.

Some folk when responding in this manner do themselves no favors when seeking a cheap laugh when a topic is being discussed seriously. Thelerner you have put your points across in a reasonable way, some would do well to take note.

A lot of craft that we see are inter-dimensional. Some are from other Star Systems. And some are man made. Fascinating subject. I have a friend who has written books and appeared on various UFO and Abduction shows, he's originally from Australia. He has a web site which is closely monitored by various security agencies - if UFO's are not real why are abductees kept an eye on ! Its no picnic being an abductee, most of us don't want to be abducted. But we have no choice.

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 2

I think the taoists here believe you, gentlewind. You are in good company.

Marblehead loves hanging around here banging his marble head against stuff, it gives him the kind of headache he likes, I think. ;)

Cat - would you believe it ! Marblehead and I are both Leonard Cohen fans !

Namaste,

gentlewind

Thanks for the information gentlewind...

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

A BBC UFO Doc from 1998. Not bad, have seen much worse - 49 minutes.

Namaste,

gentlewind

I have 4-8 hrs a night of missing time.

I once had 2 weeks of missing time - I was in a chemical coma after my operation !!!

Namaste,

gentlewind

David Griffin of the UK Exopolitics Initiative introduces an important alien abduction case. The experiencer is a muslim lady who is introduced by her pseudonym "Sonya". In an interview format David asks her about her abduction experiences and presents video footage recorded at the scene of her abduction - which is claimed to be the first ever video of an alien abduction. Sonia talks about this experience and about the views of abduction in the muslim community.

David Griffin presented "United Kingdom ET Abduction Study" on Sunday August 7th, 2011 at the 3rd Annual British Exopolitics Expo held at the University of Leeds.

Namaste,

gentlewind

Where is the good aliens who do nice things for us? Like cutting my lawn during my sleep, telling me new inventions, or satisfying my carnal desire with their exotic bodies?

If aliens only kidnap people and poke them in their ass, I'd ban aliens from my world.

From The UK ExopolitiCS Conference 2012.

On June 23, 2012 35-year veteran of the CIA Chase Brandon went on national radio in the United States to tell the story of a box he found at CIA headquarters which confirmed to him that the 1947 UFO crash near Roswell, New Mexico was indeed an extraterrestrial event along with extraterrestrial bodies. At the same time a shadowy figure of the 1980s named Falcon, who claimed he was representing a high level group in the government who wanted the UFO story disclosed, was recently revealed to be a high level CIA official.

Was Brandon telling the truth? Was his public outing of the CIA on Roswell a signal that we are about to get disclosure? Was Falcon actually on a high level UFO disclosure mission?

Were these two men the only government leakers or is this part of a pattern of disclosure that has been going on since the dawn of the modern UFO era?

Grant Cameron has been on the inside of both of these breaking UFO stories that have caught the attention of all UFO researchers worldwide.

Whether you are a believer that disclosure is imminent or someone who believes that the government is telling the truth and knows nothing, this is a lecture you should not miss. This lecture will recount the many stories over many decades that show a pattern of gradual disclosure. You may not be convinced but be assured you will hear a lot of stories from the inside that you have never heard before.

Grant Cameron presented "Disclosure: The Inside Story of How We Are Being Told the Greatest Story of All times" on Sunday August 5th at the 4th Annual British Exopolitics Expo held at the Static Gallery in Liverpool.

Namaste,

gentlewind

Was Brandon telling the truth? Was his public outing of the CIA on Roswell a signal that we are about to get disclosure? Was Falcon actually on a high level UFO disclosure mission?

Are they relevant to my life? Not at all. The mosquito bite on my arm demands more attention than that.

They might be of great interests to some. I just think it silly.

Again, can you tell us some good aliens story?

Are they relevant to my life? Not at all. The mosquito bite on my arm demands more attention than that.

Fine.

They might be of great interests to some. I just think it silly.

You spend a fair bit of time in a thread of which you think silly. Classic signs of a 'WUM'.

Again, can you tell us some good aliens story?

Go look for yourself hydrogen. You'll find policemen, commercial pilots and even the occasional astronaut who can provide you with a 'good alien story' !

Meanwhile another video.

Namaste,

gentlewind

I hereby give notice that I also have cooperated with aliens. It's all good clean fun to tell you the truth.

Here is a guy who regarded aliens as frienly beings.

We haven't met a single aliens yet. However there are already so many misguided stories about "bad" aliens. I guess it's just a projection of our fear of unknowns.