effilang

Defense Minister of Canada discloses cooperation with aliens

But Nessie is still alive and well in the hearts of many. Yes, I am aware of all those programs on TV about all this stuff. I suppose it is interesting if one is a believer.

And I think it is sad that we do not have even one single bone from any Bigfoot (by whatever name) anywhere on the planet. Supposedly there is a skull of a Yeti somewhere (Nepal?) but the caretakers will not let anyone study or test it.

I just heard recently that the occurrances of triangular shaped UFOs have increased. They have no fuselage, so to speak of. But then neither does a B-2 Bomber. What a coincident!

But you gotta' watch out for those Taoist Yang Spirits. They are really bad boys!

But Nessie is still alive and well in the hearts of many. Yes, I am aware of all those programs on TV about all this stuff. I suppose it is interesting if one is a believer.

And I think it is sad that we do not have even one single bone from any Bigfoot (by whatever name) anywhere on the planet. Supposedly there is a skull of a Yeti somewhere (Nepal?) but the caretakers will not let anyone study or test it.

I just heard recently that the occurrances of triangular shaped UFOs have increased. They have no fuselage, so to speak of. But then neither does a B-2 Bomber. What a coincident!

But you gotta' watch out for those Taoist Yang Spirits. They are really bad boys!

No seriously -- the triangle -- equilateral triangle - it doesn't look like a B2 at all - this thing is totally flat.

It's really really wild to see it just floating through the sky - it makes a humming noise. So some thought it was a dirigible lighter than air drone.

The only thing is that it's been witnessed then just basically vanishing - it goes so fast.

There are the contrails that show an unbelievable speed -- hold on....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLj06244Yjc

Yeah it's in this doc.

So this is something -- the Belgian tracking of it -- is also another doc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4JsPSKYypk

Yeah so these docs are not pushing the E.T. alien thing but they are saying there are definitely some strange secret craft out there.

I did see this thing so close I could have hit it with a rock.

Oh and that doc keeps showing this still photo - but that photo was revealed to be fake. haha.

But there is video evidence shown and radar tracking and 800 testimonials, etc. Tons of evidence.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

So I have a question.

Why is it that I, a person who does not believe in UFOs, have never seen one? But yet, those who believe in their existence, have seen at least one, and have even been abducted by them?

Yes, disinfo is a concept that must be considered.

because when it finally happens to you, you become a believer. I'm a believer and I couldn't leave my aliens if I tried. Because once I saw their face, then I was a believer. There wasn't a trace, not a doubt in my mind.

• Like 1

because when it finally happens to you, you become a believer. I'm a believer and I couldn't leave my aliens if I tried. Because once I saw their face, then I was a believer. There wasn't a trace, not a doubt in my mind.

Yep.

I liked your other avatar better. What a sweetheart!

I need to modify my above post.

After "Yep." I should have added: Even if it was an illusion or delusion.

There's obviously a huge amount of bullshit floating around UFOs/ETs. My idea is that either they exist and I can't do anything about it or they are a hoax. Either way my idea is that it's better to stick to what I know.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Yeah, John had a lot of visitors after he went to India.

I think Yoko slapped him back to reality though.

I know Ellis, lovely man. A genuine gentle soul. I met Ellis in 2006 at a conference and we became friends, and still keep in touch. He is friends with another amazing lady, Mary Rodwell, who set up an organization to help abductees/experiencers. Some of the AMMACH interviews will really stretch the skeptics here, as I say their are many levels to this subject; AMMACH go up another level ! Sadly AMMACH is in trouble after they were filmed for CH4 in a recent documentary - more like mockumentary. The abductees in the CH4 program were made to look like fools, and one of the abductees has been receiving death threats ! What a wonderful and caring species we are - NOT !

The Mock U mentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGk7IUVDRbc

I knew it was a mistake for AMMACH to go ahead with this, and have been proved right. From the opening credits I knew what the agenda was, and the backlash has been horrendous. I would never have agreed to take part in such a program, but these people were told(lied) that it was to be a balanced and serious program !

Mary Rodwell.

http://www.acern.com.au/

Ellis Taylor.

http://ellisctaylor.homestead.com/

Namaste,

gentlewind

There's obviously a huge amount of bullshit floating around UFOs/ETs. My idea is that either they exist and I can't do anything about it or they are a hoax. Either way my idea is that it's better to stick to what I know.

They exist ! And yes their has been a huge disinfo campaign going on for yrs. Go back in history and see earlier UFO and ET encounters, many people will be surprised by what they'd find.

But ridicule is such an easy option, and as a species we do it really well - too well to be honest !

Namaste,

gentlewind

Death threats, gentlewind! Really! :( also :blink:

I saw the mockumentary this morning... are there more to come, or was that it? I also heard that it has transpired that Joanne had been abducted and has an implant but didnt disclose this previously..

Yes ! Death threats ! The level of abuse is beyond belief cat, disturbingly so.

That was it ! Just the one - PHEW ! But the damage has been done. I would never have agreed to go on such a program, the mainstream media is controlled - jeez, what isn't ! Check out Megawatts1066 You Tube channel cat, their are in depth interviews with the three abductees there. Marie's own story is truly harrowing.

Joanne ! Yes, their are a few stories floating around about her ! The fall out is continuing.

Namaste,

gentlewind

... anyone would think you were a Science Fundie.

Well, if you haven't figured that out by now you should be taking summer classes.

Marblehead you have such a charming assumption you have aired at me before, you think I routinely read your posts.

Hehehe. I know, you have me on "Ignore".

But really, we do sometimes agree with each other.

No, I just dont read your posts usually. I like reading posts by practitioners, is the thing.

I not interested in mind wank.

I think I may be on the wrong thread.