Faceless_One

is it possible to see chi?

gravity is not a good example. gravity dosent exist in the visible light spectrum as does chi. chi being part of the electromagnetic spectrum can be seen by the eye and mind eye. gravity however dosent and cant. and besides that i know plenty of ppl what can see energy, and through one of my meditations you will be able to as well. i can help you see but its up to you to keep your eyes open...

No thanks. I see plenty of my chi when I meditate, during my microcosmic orbit. As master Nan would say, when your chi channels are open, you can see light when your eyes are close.

• Like 3

Oh you're thinking of light that is seen with human eyes and the spectrums not seen. I am asking about a different light that chi is related to, what is that color?

Oh you're thinking of light that is seen with human eyes and the spectrums not seen. I am asking about a different light that chi is related to, what is that color?

depends on the density..

o... my bad,

explaining what Chi looks like is like describing sight to the blind. some describe it as heat waves, white light. and the stronger ppl have aurors that is tune to them specifically in many different colors, if you use your eyeballs to try to see chi you will fail. you have to feel it and your 3rd eye will give you the info. so asking someone to describe this phenom is not goin to help you... it must be experience. simply google, and or bing, can give you simple tech, to help you with this. but asking such a broad question as "what color is Light" on the taobums, will only hinder you, you will get so many different answers some right in there own way, but the truth is you must experience this , and you cant try to see it with your eyes....

• Like 1

As long as you can not see it with your eyes> that is the only point I would like to make clear.

I seek nothing and have no cravings or needs in this matter.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 3

IWNTnoJ.jpg

energy

o... my bad,

explaining what Chi looks like is like describing sight to the blind. some describe it as heat waves, white light. and the stronger ppl have aurors that is tune to them specifically in many different colors, if you use your eyeballs to try to see chi you will fail. you have to feel it and your 3rd eye will give you the info. so asking someone to describe this phenom is not goin to help you... it must be experience. simply google, and or bing, can give you simple tech, to help you with this. but asking such a broad question as "what color is Light" on the taobums, will only hinder you, you will get so many different answers some right in there own way, but the truth is you must experience this , and you cant try to see it with your eyes....

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

I bestow these blessings upon thee:

"May you live in interesting times."

"May you come to the attention of important people."

"May all your wishes be granted."

**** YOU MORE_PIE_GUY

lkhands.jpg

This is why I love hanging around "Taoist". Much more open minded than Westerners concerning the occult and esoterics. Most are deep seated in doctrine/religion and never truly get to see the wonders within right away, unless they have been devoted for years.

I've never been able to make a qi ball though. I can imagine one, but I can not feel them.

The open mind :)

unblock the mindset : "I've never been able to make a qi ball"

practice this direction : imagine one -> make it -> feel it

Perhaps most importantly have a reason to "use" a chi ball that isn't "I don't trust myself and I have to "see" this before I will"

edited to add some loving kindness (i.e. the image)

Edited by Mal Stainkey
  • Like 1

If the direction of thought that brought the term "chi" into discourse is not wrong, we see chi every where we look.

It is the super abundance of it that requires getting used to, not the lack of evidence for the existence of the thing.

• Like 1

is there anyway to train ones' self to actually see Chi? (or aura's or whatever you'd like to call it) I've heard stories of people who were born with the ability.. any insighT?

Actually not one specific answer to fit every single individual.

MOST who practice valid qigong can see qi to one degree or another with x amount of practice. X varies from person to person.

However, it depends on many factors.

Not everyone can see it. Some can see it and never heard of the word "qi".

Some can practice, never see it then all of a sudden, while practicing one day BAM.

It really depends on how much energy a person brought with them to Earth, on what a person's natural talents are, and on the time&effort they are willing to put in with a valid qigong practice.

• Like 6

To see qi, you have to stop that voice that tells you that you are only imagining things, or didn't really see that. Usually it's so ingrained that we don't even realize we are doing it, and we push it away within milliseconds. This helps us feel "safe" and in "control".

Meditation also helps a LOT. It is the most affective exercise I have ever seen for increasing the senses.

Another aspect is going with those "gut instincts" for awhile and seeing how amazingly accurate they are. Also standing in qi filled places such as near waterfalls or in forests.

Some see qi physically with their eyes, others "see" qi on a more psychic level. Others can physically feel it (especially those qi balls), and others just get a sense of it. Everyone is different in this sense.

This is very well put - reread it - the subtle doubt can take years to quiet.

I have seen energy for many years now - with eyes open and closed. A healthy aura is a beautiful crystalline energy field not unlike a magnetic field.

Recently while practicing Qi Gong directly in front of my master, he pushed out a finger in front of him and suddenly a puff of bluish white ( but mainly white and oddly much thicker than I have seen before) energy appeared.

• Like 4

lkhands.jpg

The open mind :)

unblock the mindset : "I've never been able to make a qi ball"

practice this direction : imagine one -> make it -> feel it

Perhaps most importantly have a reason to "use" a chi ball that isn't "I don't trust myself and I have to "see" this before I will"

edited to add some loving kindness (i.e. the image)

So then it IS possible to fart Chi. Very well then :D

On a serious note, I have never bothered practicing Qi-Qong so to me making chi balls seems like some thing out of dragon ball z.

There are three colours one can see; blue and white and at the pure spiritual level is gold. All can be seen with your eyes open. Every time I have begged the Immortal master to come I see blue and white emanating from my hand and the brush I am holding if asking for fa fu and then an incredible gold all around. The gold is a pure spiritual energy that can only come from spiritual beings and those that practice their arts.

Yes, a person can see the chi energy if he or she is studying a system of chi gung that cultivates that ability.

Could you explain? I don't think I'm actually studying a "system", and haven't cultivated specifically towards seeing energy.

I like what Ya Mu and others have said.

I just know that in the last few months I've been seeing more and more blue light where I never did before. Granted, now that I'm tuned into it, I'm probably just noticing more of what was already there, like thinking of a color, and then that color stands out in a room, but still...

Edited by i am