Edward M

happened here in london today

apparently this isn't getting any coverage in usa:

I just hope they survive so the police can get to the people who are brainwashing and radicalising them.

Sorry if this is not appropriate for this forum...

Peace

Indeed man... this poor guy walking up the street has a father and mother, maybe his own family.. and then..this..

Don't know how this stuff will ever end, seems like we in a never ending vicious cycle.. how the hell do we break it!?!

:(

Peace

• Like 1

We know about it in Australia. It's international news and I live in a military town.

May his soul be at peace, my condolences for his friends, family and England... _/\_

Bagdhad style -- that's the key term - b/c funding genocidal wars abroad means cutting social services for job investments at home....

But the news means it the opposite sense "Badghad style" as a racist term.

It looks like a scene transplanted African violence, maybe pan-Muslimism just a pretext. The guy in the video has the nerves and heart of a warrior, with a good mind, perhaps sick of being treated as the underclass. Perhaps in Somalia, this tribal thug behavior would've paid off without any social upheaval.

It looks like a scene transplanted African violence, maybe pan-Muslimism just a pretext. The guy in the video has the nerves and heart of a warrior, with a good mind, perhaps sick of being treated as the underclass. Perhaps in Somalia, this tribal thug behavior would've paid off without any social upheaval.

He's just murdered a stranger in cold blood in a savage and nasty way ... how does that add up to a good mind?

• Like 1

He never had blood on his hands.

Media manipulation to further their owners agenda.

The question must be then asked, what else has been manipulated?

What can be trusted?

Edited by idiot_stimpy

I don't think its wrong to highlight that they are Islamic Terrorists because that is what they are, but the media does not help doing stuff like that but most people here know that the Daily Mail is a right wing joke newspaper.

I dont really get what that video is saying, I don't see how having Muslims and the EDL turning on each other helps the people in power, not everything can be blamed on a conspiracy

Edited by Jetsun

The truth is oftentimes hard to find especially when there are those who wish to hide it or misrepresent it.

The murder of an innocent is never justifiable. Let's keep things in perspective.

Just shows women are tougher then men because women have the parasympathetic love ENDURANCE energy - they can stay calm if they need to.

Yeah she saw the hurt boy in this person -- like calming a baby.

So I don't get it - a car hit someone and then that same person was killed with the knife attack?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329236/Woolwich-attack--Moment-heroic-woman-tries-remonstrate-knife-wielding-soldier-killer-police-arrived-scene.html

Ah she is a Cub Scout leader -- no wonder.

• Like 1

The two MURDERERS drove their car down a street near to an Army Barracks in Woolwich.

They saw a man in a "Help For Heroes" Top walking on the pavement (sidewalk to you in the U.S.) & assuming that he was part of the Military, aimed their car at him & ran him down, even though he was completely unarmed.

They then proceeded to stab him to death & then try to decapitate him.

Most passers by, who arrived after the initial attack, assumed that the driver had lost control & accidentally run the bloke over.

They also "assumed" that the two men, beside the Body were trying to help him.

Once someone saw the knives & chopper, they called the Police, who tried to cordone off the area.

One woman tried to distract the men, by talking to them, asking what they wanted, etc.

One woman cradled the dying "off-duty" soldier in her arms & stayed with him until the police arrived.

All of the brave blokes there were either busy filming the event on their blinkin Mobile phones, or cacking their Pants.

Once a Police armed response unit got there, one of the men pulled a gun & both "men" (sorry, scumbags) were shot ONCE !!!

Handcuffed & taken to Hospital with an armed guard.

Some cretins call themselves Muslims, even though they don't understand the basic concepts of that Belief.

Some cretins call themselves Christians (like the English Defence League) and Ditto per the above.

So far, a couple of Mosques run & attended by peace loving Muslim Families have been attacked.

Loads of intelligent community leaders from all faiths have been interviewed on TV to denounce this senseless violence.

But, as usual, it's the Media themselves that have announced that these two sad, lonely, cowardly, losers are Islamic Terrorists. :o

"An Eye for an Eye, until the Whole World is BLIND." :(:unsure::wacko::blink::angry:

• Like 1

Doctored video with blood on his hands.

Here is the real video.

Watch it before it disappears.

http://youtu.be/Vc62gkSN8W0

Don't fall for this propaganda

!!!! I never believed this conspiracy stuff about media manipulation ... but that's proof now ... he had no blood on his hands. But he/they did kill an innocent man ... so why did anyone think they needed to change the image? The crime as I said above is murder ... which is a criminal offence and not terrorism ... murder with a faux political/religious justification.

• Like 1

that was a terrible edit hack job - unreal, they cant even hire a decently competent photo/video editor? you can even see the blurriness around his hands in the doctored one whereas his hands are plenty sharp (no pun intended) in the undoctored one.

Doctored video with blood on his hands.

Here is the real video.

Watch it before it disappears.

http://youtu.be/Vc62gkSN8W0

Don't fall for this propaganda

It seems to be blocked on youtube now from where I am!