CrunchyChocolate555

Can Kundalini "burn up" entities?

Hello friends,

I am stuck in a bit of a dilemma here...

This last December, I had what I am very positive to be a Kundalini awakening. I cannot say 100% for sure, but I am still pretty damn sure. The only reason I am not 100% sure is because it was incredibly frightening and traumatizing, whereas for most people, it seems like it is bliss. It basically felt like I was dying and my heart was going to explode. Afterwards, I had many of the debilitating Kundalini symptoms such as body shakes, spontaneous heat and cold, intense pressure in the head, etc. etc.

On the positive side, it seems it has brought up some amazing insight and intuition and clarity into the "higher goal", if that makes any sense.

Anyway, my question is: does Kundalini have the ability to remove entities, or at least make you work through your karma in such a way that the entities might leave?

I have pretty much ALL the signs and symptoms of being the host to a very bad entity. The other day I finished reading through Sifu Jenny Lamb's website and it really is spot on. So I decided to email her and inquire about healing and entity removal.

The thing is, though, that for some reason, I am absolutely 100% confident that even if I actually do have the worst entity imaginable, that I really can get rid of it on my own, either by letting Kundalini do it's thing or through hard diligent practice. Maybe not in one day, but if I continue doing the right things that I am doing now, that it will clear up on it's own. Am I delusional in thinking this?

The other problem as mentioned before, is that getting a confirmation from someone who holds a lot of spiritual authority such as Sifu Jenny that I may indeed have an entity, would only reinforce the idea and make things unnecessarily worse.

• Like 1

Santi and Susan are great:-)

I'll add my voice to the 'not all bliss' (and no bunnies) crowd. I recall a personal experience of almost actual death (not a panic attack, I've had those so can tell the difference) and I let it happen.

My opinion on entities is probably best kept to myself but folks here tend to suggest self-work to help un stick the conditions that go with them.

• Like 1

I think this website has a wealth of information on Kundalini in all its pains and glory!

http://kundalini.se/eng/engkni_1024.html

A friend who used to be bound by kundalini manifestations would do prostrations each time he felt the early rumbles of the K thunder. He told me that the practice (prostrations) is the primary cause of his learning to manage and ride the waves these days. He's happy as a lark now. :)

• Like 1

If the real world is built by our mind. I'm sure the spirit world is built by our mind as well. You have a choice about how your spirit world look like. Would you like your spirit world filled with hungry ghosts, energy vampires and ugly entities? Or do you like to live in world filled with beautiful angles, giggling faires and helpful sages?

During my K period, I saw entities inside human body as described in the books. However afer a few days interaction with them, I realized that they're no different than regular human. They are there because their owner wanted them to be there to suffer for the owners. I also realized that I can change how I view them and the they indeed change to the view that I'd like to be in my "world".

We all know a glass of seemingly clean water is filled with bacteria. Would you like to develop a supervision to see them clearly like worm swimming in your drinking water? And you can't turn it off?

Maybe you're type of person who enjoy horror movie filled with gores. If that's the case, please ignore my comments and carry on with the entities thing.

• Like 2

Why do you think there are entities around you anyway? If anything, the Kundalini energy would attract entities. :) The energy burns your chakras and "forcing" you to deal with issues you have been hiding from yourself. Even your karmic past. :) No, the first time was never blissful. My analogy would be like being burn by fire the first time. :) How did it happen? Spontaneous or induced by other means? How did it travel? From your lower spine and working towards your head?

Edited by ChiForce

The thing is, though, that for some reason, I am absolutely 100% confident that even if I actually do have the worst entity imaginable, that I really can get rid of it on my own, either by letting Kundalini do it's thing or through hard diligent practice. Maybe not in one day, but if I continue doing the right things that I am doing now, that it will clear up on it's own. Am I delusional in thinking this?

No, it sounds to me like you are listening to your heart. The heart knows... The mind thinks... :)

Ride the Kundalini wave and it will help you clear out all the entities, issues, fears and crap...

Entities can be deleted/removed. You don't need "spiritual authority" to do so, just your insight to get to the right answer.

• Like 1

From what I've heard, many times what people consider Kundalini is not the 'real thing' ie full blown Kundalini, thats not to say its not a profound experience, just not the drastic evolutionary floodgate of K. I have similar thoughts about the Microcosmic orbit. There's the feeling both internal and external from nerve activation that is similar to an open Microcosmic orbit, but its not the light up of getting the full orbit open and flowing.

• Like 1

I'm no expert but

1. Open the control panel

2. Click on network controls

3. Open the "open network" tab

4. Click and drag any other "users" out of your shared network into the blocked box

5. Confirm the block.

6. Click on apply.

7. Close the control panel and hit restart.

:). Call Susan and Santi. They're very experienced and Santi is a badass.

From what I've heard, many times what people consider Kundalini is not the 'real thing' ie full blown Kundalini, thats not to say its not a profound experience, just not the drastic evolutionary floodgate of K. I have similar thoughts about the Microcosmic orbit. There's the feeling both internal and external from nerve activation that is similar to an open Microcosmic orbit, but its not the light up of getting the full orbit open and flowing.

For the fact you can describe the energy as microcosmic orbit, you are already dealing with the circular movement of the energy (chi or Kundalini). From my own experiences as well text I read, a pure kundalini energy experience is one way only. From the tail of the spine to the crown of the head. The energy would just dissipate through the third eye and the head. The experience itself is very short lived, whereas in the microcosmic orbit, the energy is perpetually moving. That's usually a later, more advanced state of controlling and moving the kundalini energy.

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 1

Kundalini effects and symptoms are caused by entities. Kundalini isn't what you think it is. My personal opinion.

Kundalini effects and symptoms are caused by entities. Kundalini isn't what you think it is. My personal opinion.

I have heard this idea before. I guess I question both the truth and the usefulness of it to someone going through it. But interesting nonetheless.

Now, Kundalini energy rising is nothing but some sort of being possessed by something??? :) Sigh......Kundalini energy is the source of life. The essence of the life force of the universe, like Chi. However, its intent and method are very ruthless. It goes where it needs to go to cleanse the body. The more your body and mind are polluted, the harder and painful the experience would become. In the worst case, the energy can be so intense that you would suffer neurological damages. However, the experience itself is blissful....have you whole body and each molecule feeling awakened. The world around you becomes an illusion. Your ultimate reality is within you. And the light you see by your third eye if the energy manages to reach that far up. Of course, the blissful moment is only temporary because......you would begin to see things and events which are beyond you. This can lead to mental confusion and in the worst case, people around you may not like the "new you." Again, this is all the natural process of nature and spiritual development.

Anyway, the OP didn't answer if the experience was induced by some alternate means or happened spontaneously.

Edited by ChiForce

I have heard this idea before. I guess I question both the truth and the usefulness of it to someone going through it. But interesting nonetheless.

Now, Kundalini energy rising is nothing but some sort of being possessed by something??? :) Sigh......Kundalini energy is the source of life. The essence of the life force of the universe, like Chi. However, its intent and method are very ruthless. It goes where it needs to go to cleanse the body. The more your body and mind are polluted, the harder and painful the experience would become. In the worst case, the energy can be so intense that you would suffer neurological damages. However, the experience itself is blissful....have you whole body and each molecule feeling awakened. The world around you becomes an illusion. Your ultimate reality is within you. And the light you see by your third eye if the energy manages to reach that far up. Of course, the blissful moment is only temporary because......you would begin to see things and events which are beyond you. This can lead to mental confusion and in the worst case, people around you may not like the "new you." Again, this is all the natural process of nature and spiritual development.

Anyway, the OP didn't answer if the experience was induced by some alternate means or happened spontaneously.

That's how I'm starting to feel about it.

I say this with many years of personal experience and in-depth research behind me...too much information to post here though. It would be a small books worth of text.

I say this with many years of personal experience and in-depth research behind me...too much information to post here though. It would be a small books worth of text.

An outline of what you think would be helpful ... I'm thinking it coincides with something I read recently.

when the mind moves, kundalini moves. when kundalini moves, external spirits that move at the same frequency come to visit. you can never separate the internal and external reality of life. when the mind thinks of ghosts, kundalini moves to the lower part of the body. scary and devious ghosts become to infest the body. move your mind in a directed positive way, kundalini moves to the upper body. higher beings will come to visit wearing beautiful gowns and angelic light necklaces. seeing beautiful images is better than living in fear, but that's still not it. with higher beings, lower beings still have the room to enter. work to keep your mind neutral and whole and slowly unravel your projection of goodness and evil, and kundalini gradually moves towards tao. resting in tao you extinguish both saints and demons, as both are mere conceptions of the mind.

These words are worth repeating. :)

Another way to describe it is...

Kundalini (or uncontrolled energy) happens at the subconscious level of mind (or higher self). Clarity comes from facing and dealing with issues/fears/obstructions in the subconscious. As obstructions are "let go", the subconscious aspects of mind are "pulled into" the conscious. Go deep enough and one accesses "universal mind" and one realizes that Both inner and outer are aspects of mind.

• Like 1

You reap what you sow.

If you are out looking for conspiracy theory, you will definitely find them every where in your daily life. You spent years of your own precious energy to build some "entities", of course they'd appear everywhere in "your world".

If that's the path you like, a demon slayer. It's fine and dandy. Just remember you have to build the demon yourself first, then you can kill it.

Well, have fun with it. I prefer thetaoiseasy's model, less work and easier for me.

Edited by hydrogen
  • Like 1

These words are worth repeating. :)

Another way to describe it is...

Kundalini (or uncontrolled energy) happens at the subconscious level of mind (or higher self). Clarity comes from facing and dealing with issues/fears/obstructions in the subconscious. As obstructions are "let go", the subconscious aspects of mind are "pulled into" the conscious. Go deep enough and one accesses "universal mind" and one realizes that Both inner and outer are aspects of mind.

I think we should not use the language of psychoanalysis to understand the nature of the kundalini energy. We are dealing with the spiritual energy of the life and universe. Whatever is surfacing and can surface, they are beyond your mind, especially we are talking about collective human experiences over centuries and intercultural and interracial!!!! More importantly, not everyone can experience the kundalini energy rising. Some would go through life without knowing what it is.