Wells

logical analysis & synthesis of immortality & its methods

How is this much different than other religions or beliefs that prey on peoples death anxiety by promising an after-life? It is a common theme among many teachings.

the difference is in the practice!! if i told you to do 5 push ups a day for a whole week , the first day of the second week you will be able to do 15 pushups and you did this what would you think? the major religions are not like this.. the true difference in this and other religions and beliefs is the practice which yields true results. you are taught to pray and ask for things in other religions/faiths and in doing so your prayers may or may not be answered. these knowledge based practices are left solely up to you, as it is in reality. you decide your fate and what you master and allow to develop within your self. they are a system of responsibility rather than pawining the responsiblity on somone else. also they yield real results. that get more powerful over time.

haha! then i have fully opened my third eye!!! lol but i already knew this! and you dont need to kow anyones location to heal them or see them. you can move to anyones spirit so long as you connect to the person in some way! so youve reached yin yang gong! that explains what ive been seeing from you! i couldnt tell if it was your kundalini or if you have reached yin yang gong lol. from what i see from you maybe both! thats probably what led you to this information lol! advice..you need to stop slacking and keep your energy higher you feel hollow. the only reason you would feel this way is loss of too much energy. you can start keeping your energy higher by drawing in yang all day. if you are not formiliar with where draw from the crown. this is what we- my bretheren and i do. this keeps the compression going, and allows you to stay/continue building your energy even after you stop meditating. listen, im not trying to bust your chops or anything but you talk about alot of philosophy and the average person does not understand that. you are different like myself and the others that made it to the point of mixing on their own. not everyone can gain knowledge from the philosophy! and the only reason we understand it is because of our practice! ;):D;):D

Yeah last night the qigong master Jim Nance called me and we talked for over 2 hours!! He said he feels the presence of Jesus all the time. Gotta go get the baby. O.K. yeah anyway so when I stopped practicing my energy channels closed up and I have not gotten back to that level. but this is the first time that I had a long conversation with a qigong master! It was awesome! He told me lots of amazing reports of his experiences that are mind blowing. But yeah he had to go way out of his way to make the commitment necessary for his training.

So the big thing is to open up the heart center. If you're third eye was fully open you would be world famous! haha. You can judge things based on full lotus practice. So say 4 hours of nonstop full lotus with no pain with the body willed with energy and not moving - this shows entering nirvikalpa samadhi to build up the spirit energy -- if you can do 2 hours of nonstop full lotus with no moving for three months then you will really being to open the third eye.

When my third eye was opening up then I had telepathy, telekinesis and I saw ghosts and I did some serious healing and I went without food and just a little water for a week - that is how I built up my energy.

Fasting is a secret way of speeding up the third eye opening but it is dangerous and has to be done from the heart.

I would say the main thing is to find a real energy master who can transmit the energy to you.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

What you mean by fasting from the heart? How can you tell the difference from fasting from the heart and fasting from the head?

Well qigong master Jim Nance said too many people fast from the head and that is too dangerous.

For me if I fast I just sit in full lotus the whole time. haha. I have not fasted since I stopped flexing my pineal gland - so not sure how it would go since I used pineal gland flexing to clear out the blockages and induce the internal orgasms so I could recharge my energy and then stay in full lotus with no pain. But by flexing my pineal gland I was not storing up any energy and I was not purifying my energy so I was also off-gassing crap smell out of my skull - leaching out the toxins from the jing energy.

Yeah I had to charge people up while I fasted or else I would be exorcizing their blockages and taking it in but not sending them energy. Whenever we heal someone we have to send them energy first.

So the reason I have not fasted is because people around me would freak out too much but 2 years ago I did a 10 day full lotus fast and I was never hungry nor did I lose energy -- I did drink fluids but not like they were energy drinks or something. haha.

So really the point is if you're going to fast, it's best done with meditation.

Ahh bro, in the Taoist Yoga Alchemy it tells you about the mudra where you use both middle fingers to close two channels. Where is the exact location of the tiger and lion spot on the hands? is it the laogong of it at the base of the finger which is hit when you bend your middle finger?

This we discussed on a thread on this forum - I think almost a year ago now? I can't remember now. I do a variation on it... but usually just do the index fingers to the thumbs. So you gotta search for it..... but post it if you find it. haha.

Interesting this all fits into the bi-polar splitting matrix we find ourselves entrapped within. The heaven yang pure plus at the top, and the yin hell pure minus at the south pole of this electromagnetic field we call the universe, body, fractal hologram.....yet the operational code says you be a good person, and you get to go back up to the North, or you be a bad person, revolt against the programs of the North, be an activist, and you get sucked down to hell. At death in reality the soul splits in two and one half is sucked up into the north and the other down to the south, it is the ratio of polarity that determines the the split. The operational code must be nullified from the center at the black hole intolerable of the heart, the split of this magnetic divorce that was never meant to be, where the code at the North pole says in order for me to win you have to loose....and where the Yang is preferentially feeding off this splitting at death, and then sending souls back to feed off the fission of death continuously, until it is stopped from the center at the black hole of the heart, and this split is reversed from the center.

So supposedly if a person has good intentions - and this is something I can personally read in others - then their spirit energy is in the upper half of their body - the electromagnetic spirit energy -- and so when they die they will go to heaven. This is confirmed in the Tibetan monk tradition - when the person has died the monk feels the body to see which part of the body gets cold last. If the spirit has left out of the lower body then it gets cold last and the person has gone to hell. Again this is based on if the electromagnetic spirit is stuck in the lower body then the person's spirit is possessed or controlled by the lower negative emotions.

So reality is holographic - the Universe is within us and we are within the Universe. When we go deepest into our heart soul energy then we go through all our past lives and also to the "highest" astral realm but that is still based on the individual ego mind - the 7th level of consciousness in Mahayana Buddhism. To get to the "universe" as immortality then the consciousness of the body - the energy of the body -- has to be harmonized or built up -- the jing energy -- and then we can use that energy to get to the 8th level of consciousness which is beyond the heart and therefore beyond death.

• Like 1

The operational code must be nullified from the center at the black hole intolerable of the heart, the split of this magnetic divorce that was never meant to be.

I like this model.

How do you nullify the operational code? thanks.

• Like 2

I like this model.

by mixing yin and yang! this brings both halves together as one.

I like this model.

This is a seemingly complex question so I will take the simplest principle as it was explained to me, one way you can nullify the code which was initially prior to the big bang, ME AND YOU, this was by mistake changed to ME OR YOU, this one syntax error in the code was enough to create a bipolar splitting matrix, the biggest lie and as a result we have the undercurrent splitting imprinting of yin and yang, which are just opposing polarities of the same extended force....so you can start by being in your center in the center of the 7 nested magnetic fields of your heart muscle and saying NO! aloud in the highest vocal register you are capable and then immediately after NO! at your lowest vocal register with the purest of intentions to negate the entire magnetic matrix from the center. The high NO! vocally superceeds the North Pole of the magnetic field surrounding your body hologram and through harmonic fractal mapping that of the universe, and likewise the low No! reaches beneath the deepest south pole. By saying No! from the center you are refusing to participate in this magnetic divorce and are interrupting the operational code....you are doing reverse ONGGGG, instead of affirming the code you are negating it from your center and by your highest spiritual ethics, refusing to participate in this meat grinding dog eat dog mentality that pervades the code. Mixing Yin and Yang is then just a natural consequence as with repeated application and presence, a critical mass of No! will be reached within you, and that is just the first step.....

• Like 1

Sorry guys I realise I have lost you completely :P, however I would be curious what pythagorean lotus has to say about this, if he is so willing.

Thanks for acknowledging it.

You are most welcome ;) Yeah I realise this terminology is far out but the only one here capable of grasping it might be Pythagorean Lotus....it took me a very long time to begin to integrate this concept and experience it in action, a lot of long conversations and free healing with the woman who originated it.

Now that's funny. I didn't much get the language but I figured I understood what you were talking about (always a danger for me, however). Anyway, a while back during practice I got this idea about gravity and how it was related to the heart/love. I didn't get any further with it and couldn't explain further if I tried but I wonder if it fits somewhere in what you're talking about.

a critical mass of No! will be reached within you, and that is just the first step.....

To strengthen your will to change. Rebel against status quo.

I'm more of a pacifier.

Now that's funny. I didn't much get the language but I figured I understood what you were talking about (always a danger for me, however). Anyway, a while back during practice I got this idea about gravity and how it was related to the heart/love. I didn't get any further with it and couldn't explain further if I tried but I wonder if it fits somewhere in what you're talking about.

what's the heart's big field? em ;) where do you think they'll find room temperature superconductivity? :lol:

what's the heart's big field? em ;) where do you think they'll find room temperature superconductivity? :lol:

They're not going to do it in mine:-)

• Like 1

This is a seemingly complex question so I will take the simplest principle as it was explained to me, one way you can nullify the code which was initially prior to the big bang, ME AND YOU, this was by mistake changed to ME OR YOU, this one syntax error in the code was enough to create a bipolar splitting matrix, the biggest lie and as a result we have the undercurrent splitting imprinting of yin and yang, which are just opposing polarities of the same extended force....so you can start by being in your center in the center of the 7 nested magnetic fields of your heart muscle and saying NO! aloud in the highest vocal register you are capable and then immediately after NO! at your lowest vocal register with the purest of intentions to negate the entire magnetic matrix from the center. The high NO! vocally superceeds the North Pole of the magnetic field surrounding your body hologram and through harmonic fractal mapping that of the universe, and likewise the low No! reaches beneath the deepest south pole. By saying No! from the center you are refusing to participate in this magnetic divorce and are interrupting the operational code....you are doing reverse ONGGGG, instead of affirming the code you are negating it from your center and by your highest spiritual ethics, refusing to participate in this meat grinding dog eat dog mentality that pervades the code. Mixing Yin and Yang is then just a natural consequence as with repeated application and presence, a critical mass of No! will be reached within you, and that is just the first step.....

hi Xienkula..... interested to know your experience here and what you did next.

Release of the 'you or me' vibration from your system happened? Or does it keep re - setting? Or what?

Interesting this all fits into the bi-polar splitting matrix we find ourselves entrapped within. The heaven yang pure plus at the top, and the yin hell pure minus at the south pole of this electromagnetic field we call the universe, body, fractal hologram.....yet the operational code says you be a good person, and you get to go back up to the North, or you be a bad person, revolt against the programs of the North, be an activist, and you get sucked down to hell. At death in reality the soul splits in two and one half is sucked up into the north and the other down to the south, it is the ratio of polarity that determines the the split. The operational code must be nullified from the center at the black hole intolerable of the heart, the split of this magnetic divorce that was never meant to be, where the code at the North pole says in order for me to win you have to loose....and where the Yang is preferentially feeding off this splitting at death, and then sending souls back to feed off the fission of death continuously, until it is stopped from the center at the black hole of the heart, and this split is reversed from the center.

the black hole intolerable of the heart..... are you able to say more about the intolerable?

• Like 1

You are most welcome ;) Yeah I realise this terminology is far out but the only one here capable of grasping it might be Pythagorean Lotus....it took me a very long time to begin to integrate this concept and experience it in action, a lot of long conversations and free healing with the woman who originated it.

Are you able to say more about the origination of this, and the woman from whom you learned? I wonder how she learned.

Sorry guys I realise I have lost you completely :P, however I would be curious what pythagorean lotus has to say about this, if he is so willing.

hey if it works for you! haha.

Ramana Maharshi says to focus on the right side of the heart -- and so this empties out the left brain language via the left side vagus nerve to the heart. So I think there is that yin-yang complementary opposites going on -- maybe not a half and half symmetric deal -- but only meditation can tell.

drew, do you feel a difference between your left and right sides? if so, what?

Feels 'natural' to me to focus on the right side of the heart..like it leaps in and takes the attention.. which makes me wonder what the left side is doing /about..

drew, do you feel a difference between your left and right sides? if so, what?

Feels 'natural' to me to focus on the right side of the heart..like it leaps in and takes the attention.. which makes me wonder what the left side is doing /about..

supposedly the right side is a gateway to beyond the body into the nirvikalpa samadhi soul level of impersonal consciousness.

I had something like that happen back around 2001 -- I was at a wedding in Culver City, L.A. and the relatives party was getting a bit raunchy for me -- coke, etc. -- went back to hotel room and did the Ramana Maharshi meditation on the right side of the heart. Suddenly I got this strong suction sensation like my consciousness was getting sucked through -- it only lasted a moment but really surprised me.

But I think Yan Xin says to not rely on the feelings -- since consciousness as Emptiness is beyond any feeling. It's difficult because when the heart starts opening up then the love feeling is overwhelming - and so then the energy has to be stored in the lower tan tien -- or else the heart chi causes the consciousness to get overwhelmed. This is what happened to me -- still does. Yogananda says this about Westerners - get a taste of the real energy and then want to right a book about it. haha.

Just started this on magnetic fields, quantum biology

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

Yes..thankyou.

my sense is that the left side gets overwhelmed quickly and wants to rush off and have a cup of tea.

Maybe something about.... the left side needs strengthening so that one is not overwhelmed so.

the right side takes input from the vena cava on top and pumps it off to the lungs on bottom,

the left takes input from the lungs on top and pushes to to the aorta on bottom

but the key point here is the sinoatrial node, which controls timing of the heart, located in the right atrium, first chamber the blood hits upon returning from the body.

and of course,

The SA node is richly innervated by parasympathetic nervous system fibers (CN X: Vagus Nerve) and by sympathetic nervous system fibers (T1-4, Spinal Nerves).

part of the cranial nerve feedback system.

Edited by joeblast