Wells

logical analysis & synthesis of immortality & its methods

heh, well, if you want to simply play with words, I'm not interested :) there isnt anything before the now, or anything aside from it, for that matter ;)

the vibration cultivated is integrated by stillness/emptiness. if you cant fully integrate that which you cultivate, in a sense you're wasting whatever percentage of your efforts. there is a massive amount of energy used by the brain...cranial nerves...a huge part of the physical-ness of emptiness is attenuating the neural firings and propagations thereof resultant from stimulation of the senses. drop the breath below the threshold of turbulence and it is like breaking the coefficient of friction, that deep and soft the air isnt even felt, its like a superfluid. the resonances quiet, from there that pattern habituated...

I mean this stuff is fundamental, that fundamental. gotta be 60, 70% of my meditative efforts are just marinating.

have u tried jsut condensing breathing! imo its way more effective in drawing in energy from surroundings, converting ur jing to qi, packing it in bone marrow, cultivating dantien, fusing ur YI to ur CHI etc - i could go on - but its soo good! i tried emptiness at first - the other stuff gives way more results faster imo! but thats just me, i mean if u have alot of energy through the emptiness thats great! - hower when doing condensing ur mind should be kept at dantain all times - thats the extent of the emptiness i want to cultivate - at least for now - one poitedness to bring back ur enegry to ur center. your first born cell! Imo the other emptiness leads to a dispersing and scattering of the energy.

Edited by Jascha
  • Like 1

all of these should be considered 'awareness' exercises - so by emptiness I do not mean oblivion. yes, I do lower dantien energy center breathing. and the opposite end of that pole is the upper - if if you dont know what fixing the spirit at the seat of awareness is, then you're missing out on that very effective multiplier there. that is part of stillness, the light at the lower dantien starts there when sufficiently focused on, fills you up, then extends beyond your perception - if you're not getting those things as part of stillness, there are some components missing. settling into an equanimous depth when done doing the active stuff is what allows you to really integrate it deeply. it is very tough to run with a full cup, and running up stairs with a brimming mug of tea has some other challenges too, but it can be done - but did you get the technique's prereqs from running, or from stillness? :D

"if if you dont know what fixing the spirit at the seat of awareness is, then you're missing out on that very effective multiplier there. that is part of stillness, the light at the lower dantien starts there when sufficiently focused on, fills you up, then extends beyond your perception"

yes i know this - u fuse the shen light with ur jing energy at the dantian to create the spark - Are you saying u have done this? If so what chi powers do you have with the spark uve created (which is the base of the elixer!)

ANd i rather build up as much of energy in the lower dantian as possible before i fuse it with my shen light to get the most power when the time comes - what do you think?

if if you dont know what fixing the spirit at the seat of awareness is, then you're missing out on that very effective multiplier there.

To be honest, I dont' know what fixing the spirit at the seat of awareness is. Could you elaborate please? Thanks.

thats in the beginning of tao the tao yoga book... basically you concentrate on the third eye point while in the emptiness till a bright white light popps out - then u send that to ur dantian

But note: in mopai level 3 when u fuse yin and yang - they say u need a considerable amount of stillness for this to happen (i would imagine since its got to be hell of annoying to be going about ur normal day with two massive energies circuling inside you going chaotic!)

Prob when u reach the stillness u get the shen light also in addition to the yin yang fusion - so uve got the ultimate power and ur probably a human immortal by then!

To be honest, I dont' know what fixing the spirit at the seat of awareness is. Could you elaborate please? Thanks.

it is gathering the awareness at the center - by doing so you are (partially) arresting energy potential that normally manifests elsewhere, like thought-stream-energy. "condensing the shen at the upper dantien" as dr yang says in the ymaa material. or as drew says "find the source of the I-thought"...which is also partially covered by the whole look down the nose bit.

But note: in mopai level 3 when u fuse yin and yang - they say u need a considerable amount of stillness for this to happen (i would imagine since its got to be hell of annoying to be going about ur normal day with two massive energies circuling inside you going chaotic!)

Prob when u reach the stillness u get the shen light also in addition to the yin yang fusion - so uve got the ultimate power and ur probably a human immortal by then!

too fixated on power and accumulation of such. not that its no big deal, but....ah, yeah, youthful exuberance.

• Like 1

ANd i rather build up as much of energy in the lower dantian as possible before i fuse it with my shen light to get the most power when the time comes - what do you think?

Did you meant that you could only do " fixing the spirit at the seat of awareness is" once? Why? Thanks.

well thats what i assume from the TAO yoga book - since i havent got the shen light yet i have no idea

Basically its the first level of attainment in the immortal practices it seems to cultivate the puriest generative force ie the one chi! Sending ur spiritual energy to fuse with the jing energy - if u look in the TAo yoga book itll become alot more clear - but u need absoute emptiness to do this! so i rather build up my jing energy first then do this later

well thats what i assume from the TAO yoga book - since i havent got the shen light yet i have no idea

Basically its the first level of attainment in the immortal practices it seems to cultivate the puriest generative force ie the one chi! Sending ur spiritual energy to fuse with the jing energy - if u look in the TAo yoga book itll become alot more clear - but u need absoute emptiness to do this! so i rather build up my jing energy first then do this later

Thank you. I was so silly. I read the book and did the excercise that I can't even remember what I did.

It seems to me that shen light is similar to third eye opening. The rumor says that weed can help with that.

Edited by hydrogen

Haha you ever did awareness meditation on the thoughts? Like you focus on inside of your head and then watch the thoughts? After a while, you sink into your head and only become aware of that center and watch the thoughts float by.

That's fixing the spirit at the seat of awareness.

Thanks. Is it the same as "Bindu" in kundalini yoga? bindu is the point where the original sound of creation first appears.

You can visualize a sun in the center of your brain or you can do internal japa -- repeat I-I-I and any thought that arises logically it is from the I-thought so return to I-I-I until the thoughts empty out and then listen to the source of the thoughts. You can do "Ohm Bame Padme Hong" -- as a japa internal mind mantra.

Yeah so at beginning it is space between the thoughts -- and then this space just grows and becomes more light and stronger light, etc. Electromagnetic bliss in the brain grows, etc.

ive been reading alot of what you all have had to say and lol did this thread get way off track!!

THE EGO - you cant get rid of it so learn to live with it! plain and simple! you dont need to get rid of the ego you just have to learn to maneuver it or controll it. your ego is rooted in your senses, things that feel good, taste good, look good, smell good, and sound good. the programming of our genetics are what fuels the ego for survival purposes. theres nothing wrong with that. but when it comes to immortality, you have to be able to maneuver the ego in order to reach immortality. even those who seek immortality have an ego. other wise they wouldnt be alive. the only time the ego is not active is upon death and if you have reached a sufficent level of mastery and can supress it. my recomendation is use other ppls ego as a guide. we all know somone who lives completly in one part of thier ego or another. look at their "problems" decide for your self if you want to live in that part of your ego or not and decide what can you do to prevent that type of degredation. there has been losts of misunderstanding on this that i can see from the thereads, you must know without your ego you are dead!! so stop the talk of getting rid of the ego its not possible. you can only control it. this control of the ego and supression their of is what is mistaken for getting rid of it.

JING, CHI AND SHEN - jing is primordial essence. pretty much the life force energy you are born with. the ammount of yang you have in your body wheather it be a lot of energy or a little bit of energy. jing is your yang chi, the energy that gives you strength. to give you a good discription is when your energy grows and you feel a little "randy" thats your yang chi building up to the limits of your essence. the thing is it can get stronger. its not finite. the first part of any serious energy practice is building up yang chi. by compressing yang your vitality increases and organ systems are replinished. also yang energy is the primary energy of your nervous system.

chi- the mixture of yin and yang energy, creates lifeforce energy. the mixture of yin and yang fuels the body and spirit with massive ammounts of energy for healing defense and so on. by compressing chi your body becomes stronger and more resileint.

shen- is your spirit, and can only be fueled by chi, the mixture of yin and yang. it strengthens the spirit. by compressing chi your spirit becomes stronger. after mixing yin and yang you have access to yin energy. yin energy is of the spirit world.

to master these is one of the peices of becoming immortal. and true physical immotality is real but only if you have all 3 peices.

that deals with mind, body and spirit! the mind must be able create the possibility, and grasp the concepts. the mind must also be able to control the body and spirit as well as govern the ego. the body must be full of energy and vibrant. to get to the highest peaks of body, you must eat foods that give boundless energy. the spirit must be able to leave the body. yes astral project! and it must be able to be done at will. these 3 keys will lead the practisioner to knowledge beyond the mortal world.

this is what i can give without giving too much away!

• Like 3

sorry bout the jumble my work computer sucks!

Actually the "yang qi" is from the blood while the "yin qi" is from the seminal fluid.

I know you mean pre-natal qi from the jing energy -- the qi within the jing.

But still it is important to know the real meaning of "yang qi" -- which is from shen: http://www.itmonline.org/5organs/heart.htm

The heart, therefore, is the root of life, the seat of shen, the master of blood, and the commander of the vessels. This elevated position is due to the omnipresence of shen: shen resides within qi, and qi resides within jing. Only the heart's jing is always abundant, enabling it to dispatch subordinate shens to the other four zang organs. Only the heart's qi is always abundant, enabling it to draw the jing of the body into the six fu organs. These are the major functions of the heart.

So this is why the "fusion of the five elements" phase or the Sun and Moon meditation detailed in "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality -- the fusion of the dragon and tiger (yang and yin chi) -- it is very difficult because it requires diminishing the ego and increasing the virture or Te.

Qigong master Yan Xin says the main means of increasing qi is from the "te" or virtue -- the compassion of the heart is created by slowing down the breathing so that the sadness of the lungs as metal energy then increases the chi energy of the otherwise lust of the heart. So the sadness of the lungs turns into courage and the lust turns into compassion.

Yeah "Taoist Yoga" has more details of course.

So this is why real qigong masters are so rare because it requires what is jokingly called in kungfu movies:

"virgin kungfu" - so then the physical martial arts just show nudey images to the "virgin kungfu" master and it depletes his power. haha.

So thetaobums is kind of like the nudey images -- I mean this is very strict -- like no females and no pervs -- and so for example the Brahmin priests would require a three day purification if just visual contact with a female occurred.

Gary Clyman said he avoided females for 2 years -- so that would include online interactions also. haha. But anyway it takes real emptiness of the ego to really develop the qi energy -- as Chunyi Lin says there can be no sexual thoughts.

So the big problem is "false fire of the heart" which means your jing energy is strong so then any female interaction causes an erection but this is not activation of jing energy because it takes mind celibacy to create chi energy from the jing energy.

I mean you can create some dirty chi energy from this as tantra practice but the qi energy will be weak.

Yep.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

Actually the "yang qi" is from the blood while the "yin qi" is from the seminal fluid.

But still it is important to know the real meaning of "yang qi" -- which is from shen

this concept is a bit off. the blood affects yang chi, but is not of it. and yin chi is not of the seminal fluid yin chi affects the seminal fluid by mixing with yang at the point of orgasim. it is scientifically proven that an electromagnetic field charges sperm to give them life. that is the mixture of yin and yang. i konw this from experience!

i can see in your words that you are quoting theories that you have read, ive read them to but untill you reach the level of mixing you wont understand how it all fits together. Experience is the greatest teacher...

long sigh!! i think what dorian was asking for is for ppl to talk about their actual expeiriences and not to just quote philosophy and parrot phrases they learned about. i can tell how many of you talk that you dont practice and store energy. even less mix yin and yang!

healing others- if you are healing ppl you are wasteing your energy! if ppl are serious about healing they will heal themselves. and if you can heal then you should offer your knowledge to aid in their healing. the energy you waste on healing can be helping you get to the next level of being and understanding! hint... "whisper" ..you get the same merit for offering knowledge as you would for healing..

why? is your hard earned energy that takes yrs to build up worth somone going out and doing the same things it took to destroy their energy and need the healing in the first place. because unless they follow a path to immortality it will happen!

• Like 1

wow awesome! how long did it take you?

I am at the level of compressing my yang qi and at my rate i can imagine being in a position to fuse it in prob 6 or more years.

So if u have fused it, havent you created a Taiji original energy in ur body? Then i bet u start compressing and vibrating that energy right?

• Like 1

But still it is important to know the real meaning of "yang qi" -- which is from shen

this concept is a bit off. the blood affects yang chi, but is not of it. and yin chi is not of the seminal fluid yin chi affects the seminal fluid by mixing with yang at the point of orgasim. it is scientifically proven that an electromagnetic field charges sperm to give them life. that is the mixture of yin and yang. i konw this from experience!

i can see in your words that you are quoting theories that you have read, ive read them to but untill you reach the level of mixing you wont understand how it all fits together. Experience is the greatest teacher...

Well you say the concept is a bit off -- but that is a tautology! Of course the concept is a bit off -- words can not truly express the truth. Still I appreciate you own words in your clarification of what you mean by yang chi and yin chi. The point of the words I quoted though is that the electromagnetic field originally comes from the shen of the heart -- which I think we can say is coherent quantum biophoton energy as the spirit energy. So males normally ejaculate a lot which means it's the main loss of energy and you say it is the actual ejaculation which is the point that the chi energy is lost to the semen. This is true scientifically in that external ejaculation triggers the sympathetic nervous system as a spike in cortisol stress hormones while the internal orgasm is the vagus nerve as deeper relaxation -- so that the testosterone turns from dopamine to increased serotonin.

So then the left side vagus nerve goes to the heart which increases the oxytocin and the heart energy takes the increased neurohormones to create even more electromagnetic chi energy.

But for this front downward cycling there has to be purification as mind emptiness -- and this is what is meant by the ego of the egolessness - the I-thought is the root of the ego that cuts away the knot of the ego to the body.

So yes you do need the greatest ego for spiritual training but it is the ego of no ego - which is why the heart-mind has to be emptied of ego-based desires and sense perceptions, etc. which are the normal functions of the ego.

As for healing -- the Emptiness is the true eternal realm - and so healing others is a learning experience in the Emptiness -- you do have to heal yourself more after healing others.

For example the heart energy -- if it is transmitted to others -- this causes weak kidney energy -- and so then the kidney energy of others has to be taken in back in return -- and then transformed back into heart energy.

So the healing of others actually releases their extra energy which then is transformed by the healing process -- internally in the healer -- as more healing energy for others. So it is a positive feedback cycle.

But it is true that to first heal others you need to build up your own energy and then the level that you heal another person depends on how much they are willing to want to be healed -- which means how much the person is willing to open up to release their negative emotional extra energy blockages.

Basically the healing process is like an exorcism so the person will fight it against their will if they are not wanting to be healed consciously - and so by fighting it then their symptoms will get worse before they get better - because they fight harder and harder before the final release of the symptoms. So it depends how deep you can take a person - and this is not very deep in standard materialist culture.

For example I did a 10 day fast of just full lotus and I was transmitting healing energy and then taking in the negative jing energy and so I was not building up my energy but at the same time I was creating a cycle that was over all raising the frequency of the energy of the people around me. Of course they freaked out and threatened to call the doctor, etc. and stated I was stressing them out, etc. So then I would go outside and I would do intense physical labor to prove to them that I was healthy, etc. to keep them from calling the doctor, etc. So then their symptoms actually got worse since they were fighting the healing but my point was that I was never hungry nor weak even after ten days of fasting. haha.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 2