Wells

logical analysis & synthesis of immortality & its methods

Well you say the concept is a bit off -- but that is a tautology! Of course the concept is a bit off -- words can not truly express the truth. Still I appreciate you own words in your clarification of what you mean by yang chi and yin chi. The point of the words I quoted though is that the electromagnetic field originally comes from the shen of the heart -- which I think we can say is coherent quantum biophoton energy as the spirit energy. So males normally ejaculate a lot which means it's the main loss of energy and you say it is the actual ejaculation which is the point that the chi energy is lost to the semen. This is true scientifically in that external ejaculation triggers the sympathetic nervous system as a spike in cortisol stress hormones while the internal orgasm is the vagus nerve as deeper relaxation -- so that the testosterone turns from dopamine to increased serotonin.

So then the left side vagus nerve goes to the heart which increases the oxytocin and the heart energy takes the increased neurohormones to create even more electromagnetic chi energy.

But for this front downward cycling there has to be purification as mind emptiness -- and this is what is meant by the ego of the egolessness - the I-thought is the root of the ego that cuts away the knot of the ego to the body.

So yes you do need the greatest ego for spiritual training but it is the ego of no ego - which is why the heart-mind has to be emptied of ego-based desires and sense perceptions, etc. which are the normal functions of the ego.

As for healing -- the Emptiness is the true eternal realm - and so healing others is a learning experience in the Emptiness -- you do have to heal yourself more after healing others.

For example the heart energy -- if it is transmitted to others -- this causes weak kidney energy -- and so then the kidney energy of others has to be taken in back in return -- and then transformed back into heart energy.

So the healing of others actually releases their extra energy which then is transformed by the healing process -- internally in the healer -- as more healing energy for others. So it is a positive feedback cycle.

But it is true that to first heal others you need to build up your own energy and then the level that you heal another person depends on how much they are willing to want to be healed -- which means how much the person is willing to open up to release their negative emotional extra energy blockages.

Basically the healing process is like an exorcism so the person will fight it against their will if they are not wanting to be healed consciously - and so by fighting it then their symptoms will get worse before they get better - because they fight harder and harder before the final release of the symptoms. So it depends how deep you can take a person - and this is not very deep in standard materialist culture.

For example I did a 10 day fast of just full lotus and I was transmitting healing energy and then taking in the negative jing energy and so I was not building up my energy but at the same time I was creating a cycle that was over all raising the frequency of the energy of the people around me. Of course they freaked out and threatened to call the doctor, etc. and stated I was stressing them out, etc. So then I would go outside and I would do intense physical labor to prove to them that I was healthy, etc. to keep them from calling the doctor, etc. So then their symptoms actually got worse since they were fighting the healing but my point was that I was never hungry nor weak even after ten days of fasting. haha.

the body is wonderous indeed! i like to conversate with other scientific minds that fuse magick and science lol! healing others is definantly a learning experience. although i dont do it often, at my current level of skill i can do it with out the drain. but as i was saying earlier id rather give knowledge instead of energy lol. but what ive found from studying anatomy and mixing eastern and western medicin its awesome to gain as much experience as possible withe healing. for me it allowed me insight into my own being. as for fasting i havent really gotten into it. i usually workout too much to go too long without eating. but i am finding ways around that!! some of my research on superfoods and such. and im really understand more and more how my energy affects other ppl, and why certain mental diciplines are needed if one continues on this path. im really excited to be able to hav a conversation like this. i dont get this often here lol!

wow awesome! how long did it take you?

I am at the level of compressing my yang qi and at my rate i can imagine being in a position to fuse it in prob 6 or more years.

So if u have fused it, havent you created a Taiji original energy in ur body? Then i bet u start compressing and vibrating that energy right?

well i had been practicing chi kung for 10 yrs before learning about mixing yin and yang. before that i didnt even know the concept existed. after readig the magus of java and secret teachings of the warrior sages that a friend introduced me to and was wondering if it was real i read the books and tested it our and it was. took me about 5months after that to get to where i could mix. but that was due to my yrs of practice. but not to be discouraged. costa lied about how long it will take. i traind the friend who introduced me to the books and it took him 2 yrs to get to the point of mixing. its really not as hard as ppl think! it just takes time and patience. the truth of the matter is the masters of old knew the power of this knowledge and created systems of being to weed out the week and fool hearted. thats all. i myself do the same thing for our time. i am well aware of our society and how ppl are here. and i test ppl on that lvl. many dont pass. and its really amazing how ppl are. but im not the only one here that is capible of mixing. there are others here on ttb that can mix as well. since ive been here ive met 2 ppl that can. one i became good friends with. my twin can also mix. myself personally i like to deal with ppl of like mindedness and feel from their heart. and yes i can compress and vibrate the chi at will. and im still at the begining. mixing is only the begining. if you would like to know more about me and what i do we can continue off thread so send me a pm and we can continue your advancement if you so desire!

wow awesome! how long did it take you?

I am at the level of compressing my yang qi and at my rate i can imagine being in a position to fuse it in prob 6 or more years.

So if u have fused it, havent you created a Taiji original energy in ur body? Then i bet u start compressing and vibrating that energy right?

and the taiji not only is created in your dantien but in your entire aura as well!

also my friend who i traind to the mixing lvl had no prior experience with any of the energy arts, he was kida a skeptic lol! but now he is just as wowed as i am about where we are now lol.

Why do you ask someone to talk in private as if the information is some secret that is not supposed to be shared on thetaobums! haha. Hilarious.

I love it when people say - I have secret knowledge but I can't talk about it. Either they're trying to sell something or they are afraid that their knowledge is not really secret.

The whole Mo Pai craze is just a "commodity fetish" based on the fact that John Chang has made himself inaccessible to Westerners who love to throw their money at anything that is real energy transmissions.

So you say that "yang chi" is from the chi imparted to semen at the point of orgasm -- but then why is there yang chi and yin chi to begin with? haha.

Yang chi you say is associated with the blood while yin chi is associated with the semen.

So this information is easily accessible in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality"

The basic secret is to focus on sublimating the sex energy so it is above the yang chi which is the heart energy as fire.

So you have the fire then below the water.

Mind yoga meditation tries to lower the fire below the water but the Mo Pai secret and the technique Gary Clyman focuses on -- it's just what the Taoists do - focus on getting the water above the fire instead of focusing on getting the fire below the water through mind yoga.

To put it in Western science terms -- as I mentioned before - you said yang chi is imparted to semen at the orgasm - this is true for the internal orgasm which is the parasympathetic relaxation nervous system. The external ejaculation triggers the cortisol spike of the stress sympathetic nervous system.

So mind yoga tries to relax the mind the build up the parasympathetic nervous system on its own so that any orgasm after that is internal through the vagus nerve and then as I said the left side vagus nerve goes to the heart.

But what the Taoists do, in contrast, is also what the Bushmen did as the original shamanic culture - and that is to push the sympathetic stress nervous system to its extreme - and this causes a parasympthetic rebound effect. That means it goes from the extreme sympathetic to the opposite extreme of the parasympathetic as a deep relaxation.

And so that creates the internal explosion of the yang chi from the vagus nerve relaxation meeting with the yin chi of the jing energy.

But to build up this energy by "packing" it into the lower tan tien -- this can be done in six months - I did this also - but as Master Nan, Huai-chin says most people "fall back into worldliness" due to "heroic overexuberance" because as the chi energy builds up then there is also spiritual powers like telepathy, telekinesis, healing abilities, seeing ghosts, the ability to go without food and water and astral travel.

The problem is that if any of these powers are used then a person falls back into worldliness - - unless they can build up their energy enough to fully open the third eye. To fully open the third eye requires immortal breathing which means as the shen light energy does down then the chi energy goes up -- and in this state which is nirvikalpa samadhi or the Emptiness - then it is basically breathless -- very little use of the lungs - and anyway so this is what the qigong masters do every night for four to five hours to recharge their energy for healing others. So they only sleep four hours a night.

So you have to keep storing up your energy to be a real qigong master which means the third eye is fully open and you can see inside people's bodies and you can do long distance healing, etc. This is what Chunyi Lin and Jim Nance do. It is true that they are not storing up their energy overall but Chunyi Lin said his dream is to do a year of fasting in full lotus with no sleep for cave meditation -- he said he knows of immortals in the mountains of China who have the golden aura. So he can recharge his energy if he wants to make his hair grow back, etc. and to undo the damage of the normal loss of jing energy from aging. It's just that instead he uses his energy to heal others because again the more power you have then the less of a normal ego you have which means the more you identify with impersonal Emptiness as consciousness and so you are more willing to sacrifice yourself.

So for example Jim Nance asked me to help him write a memoir on his qigong master training but then Chunyi Lin said the spirits would not like it. This is very similar to what happened with John Chang being confronted by his spirit masters not liking him displaying his powers. Or for example Shaolin Master Yau was spitting up blood because he demonstrated too many times his ability to light things on fire with his eyes. Qigong master Yan Xin says the training has to be done in secret in order to build up the energy.

So the secrecy is also part of the Emptiness training. It's not that the technique is secret but that there is a competition between left brain dominance which is the modern mundane reality and then right brain dominance which is the world of the shaman. Scientifically the right brain is not able to speak! So secrecy is not just some moral code but is actually a psychophysiological limitation of the deep meditation training. haha.

The whole purpose of a forum is to share information so if you think you have some "secret" then just share it -- or else it is silly to post on a forum.

Nah Nah -- I know something and I'm not going to tell you! haha. Hilarious.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

Why do you ask someone to talk in private as if the information is some secret that is not supposed to be shared on thetaobums! haha. Hilarious.

I love it when people say - I have secret knowledge but I can't talk about it. Either they're trying to sell something or they are afraid that their knowledge is not really secret.

The whole Mo Pai craze is just a "commodity fetish" based on the fact that John Chang has made himself inaccessible to Westerners who love to throw their money at anything that is real energy transmissions.

So you say that "yang chi" is from the chi imparted to semen at the point of orgasm -- but then why is there yang chi and yin chi to begin with? haha.

Yang chi you say is associated with the blood while yin chi is associated with the semen.

So this information is easily accessible in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality"

The basic secret is to focus on sublimating the sex energy so it is above the yang chi which is the heart energy as fire.

So you have the fire then below the water.

Mind yoga meditation tries to lower the fire below the water but the Mo Pai secret and the technique Gary Clyman focuses on -- it's just what the Taoists do - focus on getting the water above the fire instead of focusing on getting the fire below the water through mind yoga.

To put it in Western science terms -- as I mentioned before - you said yang chi is imparted to semen at the orgasm - this is true for the internal orgasm which is the parasympathetic relaxation nervous system. The external ejaculation triggers the cortisol spike of the stress sympathetic nervous system.

So mind yoga tries to relax the mind the build up the parasympathetic nervous system on its own so that any orgasm after that is internal through the vagus nerve and then as I said the left side vagus nerve goes to the heart.

But what the Taoists do, in contrast, is also what the Bushmen did as the original shamanic culture - and that is to push the sympathetic stress nervous system to its extreme - and this causes a parasympthetic rebound effect. That means it goes from the extreme sympathetic to the opposite extreme of the parasympathetic as a deep relaxation.

And so that creates the internal explosion of the yang chi from the vagus nerve relaxation meeting with the yin chi of the jing energy.

But to build up this energy by "packing" it into the lower tan tien -- this can be done in six months - I did this also - but as Master Nan, Huai-chin says most people "fall back into worldliness" due to "heroic overexuberance" because as the chi energy builds up then there is also spiritual powers like telepathy, telekinesis, healing abilities, seeing ghosts, the ability to go without food and water and astral travel.

The problem is that if any of these powers are used then a person falls back into worldliness - - unless they can build up their energy enough to fully open the third eye. To fully open the third eye requires immortal breathing which means as the shen light energy does down then the chi energy goes up -- and in this state which is nirvikalpa samadhi or the Emptiness - then it is basically breathless -- very little use of the lungs - and anyway so this is what the qigong masters do every night for four to five hours to recharge their energy for healing others. So they only sleep four hours a night.

So you have to keep storing up your energy to be a real qigong master which means the third eye is fully open and you can see inside people's bodies and you can do long distance healing, etc. This is what Chunyi Lin and Jim Nance do. It is true that they are not storing up their energy overall but Chunyi Lin said his dream is to do a year of fasting in full lotus with no sleep for cave meditation -- he said he knows of immortals in the mountains of China who have the golden aura. So he can recharge his energy if he wants to make his hair grow back, etc. and to undo the damage of the normal loss of jing energy from aging. It's just that instead he uses his energy to heal others because again the more power you have then the less of a normal ego you have which means the more you identify with impersonal Emptiness as consciousness and so you are more willing to sacrifice yourself.

So for example Jim Nance asked me to help him write a memoir on his qigong master training but then Chunyi Lin said the spirits would not like it. This is very similar to what happened with John Chang being confronted by his spirit masters not liking him displaying his powers. Or for example Shaolin Master Yau was spitting up blood because he demonstrated too many times his ability to light things on fire with his eyes. Qigong master Yan Xin says the training has to be done in secret in order to build up the energy.

So the secrecy is also part of the Emptiness training. It's not that the technique is secret but that there is a competition between left brain dominance which is the modern mundane reality and then right brain dominance which is the world of the shaman. Scientifically the right brain is not able to speak! So secrecy is not just some moral code but is actually a psychophysiological limitation of the deep meditation training. haha.

The whole purpose of a forum is to share information so if you think you have some "secret" then just share it -- or else it is silly to post on a forum.

Nah Nah -- I know something and I'm not going to tell you! haha. Hilarious.

LMAO!! wow you just said a mouth full! for what reason im not sure! i talk to ppl off thread to have an actual conversation about true advancement. and how to keep advancing! and i never said this knowledge is secret, if anyone reads and practices what they learned sincearly they will experience exactly what i did. i also do this to see if they truly desire to advance and furthur their knowledge! i dont charge anyone for my knowledge so lets get that straight! and if you didnt accuse and tried to learn instead of quoting what other ppl do you could learn a thing or two! i keep hearing you talk about what your teachers do, what do you do! me i pracitce all day every day to keep my energy high! ive developed many techniques for this to create a lifestyle. and i also take ppl off thread because there are ppl who troll looking for info like this to add to their web sites! and i know that this is true for a fact. i dont make money from my knowledge and i wont let anyone else use it for that purpose. if you havent experienced any of what you have learned then you havent learned it and shouldnt be teaching it! and i didnt say yang chi is imparted to semen at the point of ejaculation. i said that the semen is affected by the mixture of yin and yang that mix at the point of ejaculation! yang chi and yin chi are here in us because were yang physical and yin spiritual entertwined! and i didnt say that yang chi is associated with the blood i said that the blood affects yang chi! and yin is not associated with semen but affects it when mixing with yang at the point of orgasim! and we all know that this information is accessable in many books but using it is a different story. and why when somone comes along that can help ppl along in the path ppl want to ridicule them ill neverknow?

also ive spent countless hours researching and figuering out how this information works and its intricacies! taking time away from my family and friends and so on to be able to truly help ppl advance. hell i wish i had somone to help me on the path, so thats why i do what i do to be able to be what i wish i had. and further more what i learned and figured out i can teach how ever i please! i dont have to share it with everyone, as i said i prefer to share with ppl of like minded ness and who think form their hearts! and many ppl here dont! ive seen that first hand!

• Like 1

also ive spent countless hours researching and figuering out how this information works and its intricacies! taking time away from my family and friends and so on to be able to truly help ppl advance. hell i wish i had somone to help me on the path, so thats why i do what i do to be able to be what i wish i had. and further more what i learned and figured out i can teach how ever i please! i dont have to share it with everyone, as i said i prefer to share with ppl of like minded ness and who think form their hearts! and many ppl here dont! ive seen that first hand!

So you're implying I am not of like -mindedness but some sychophant is of like-mindedness. haha. Hilarious.

Dude - it's a forum -- obviously everyone is going to have different views because it's in the realm of words which inherently are divisive. You can put information out there -- and you don't know who is going to read it! Maybe there's 10,000 people who "think with their hearts" but just don't want to respond. haha. There's nothing for you to lose.

Wow so you don't post information because you know that people will use it on their websites for them to make money? that's really bizarre -- this is a free information forum - anyone is entitled to use this information for their own purposes. I would assume that would mean incorporating it into their own teachings if they are a teacher - as long as they give credit, etc.

but the mixing of yin and yang -- no matter how mysterious anyone wants to make it -- is a general principle of alchemy. It's not some secret limited to certain schools, etc. haha.

I have shared tons of very detailed personal stories about my own energy experiences on this forum.

You claim to have achieved some great level but you don't want to use it for healing -- instead you want to impart your knowledge to a secret select few. haha.

You claim to have some secret knowledge that you will only share to people who PM you.

Whatever! If you have attained such powers then why are you afraid to just post the information you have? You say you don't make money off it but the reason you don't post it is because someone else will make money of it. haha.

Sounds like you are definitely imposing a financial value to your knowledge.

Yeah so Dr. Lin the Taoist sex master - he corroborates what I said about how the Taoist method is based on building up the sympathetic nervous system which then is switched over to the parasympathetic nervous system -- he describes it in terms of yin and yang chi.

3. does jing capacity effect chi in martial art or chi gong?

Yes, It affects the syntheses of acetylcholine (Yin Chi) and dopamine (Yang Chi) in the brain. Martial art or Chi Gong (ChiKong) requires both Yin and Yang chi to act and react. If you don't have sufficient Yin, you can not circulate your chi in your acupuncture channels. All the nervous systems, sensory or motor, sympathetic or parasympathetic, requires acetylcholine. That is why Yin Chi is the mother of all Chi.

When dopamine is converted to norepinephrine and epinephrine ( both forms the Wei Chi - the defense Chi), your body becomes alert, ready to react. When Jing is too high, it generate too much stress in the pelvic area, unless you can burn it into bioelectric power to charge the local parasympathetic nerves and circulate the bioelectricity (the Chi in the acupuncture network.) back to the brain via the spine and Governing Vessel. This jing-chi translation can be done by a sequence of expanding action on the parasympathetic and sensory nerves in the bladder and tail bone, which share the same interneurons in S2-S4.

http://forum.russbo.com/archive/index.php/t-1060.html

O.K. I read through your posts on this forum.

So you're studying electrical engineering, you can bench press 315 and you are mainly veg with a spirulina focus.

So you think Mo Pai is based on doubling the voltage level every level of learning and based on this you think you've achieved what? Level 4 or Level 10?

Either way you said you have not done telekinesis but just had some electric qi sensations.

Yeah that's cool. The only telekinesis I had was with quarters and a metal box - I magnetized the box and then caused the quarters to stick to the side and roll up and down as I moved my hands along them.

So not nearly the same as what Jim McMillan demonstrated but Jim was relying on John Chang to create a "yin qi" energy field.

So did you ever organize your conference in Virginia?

• Like 1

dude this is alot to write!

well wheather you think so or not ppl use and abuse this public forum! ive helped too many ppl clear up damaged energy due to the wrong information being taught, and the rite information taught wrong! i wont let mine become apart of that money making scandal! and its not bizzar more pie guy got duped for alot of money trying to by some information. i just dont want my karma involved in that stuff!

and yes this forum is full of ppl! im not interested in everyone just the ones brave enough to pm me lol! and thats really all it is! why do you think the masters of old didnt appeal to everyone, not everyone has what it takes. and what ive seen is ppl run away from a few words!

and no my knowledge isnt secret anyone can learn it! but who will? ive given out plenty of info and i got shat on for it. so now i find it best to deal with those who really desire to learn. the majority only want to think about it and quote philosophy, it like they are addicted to the fantasy and not creating an outcome!

and yes all this energy stuff is just your nervous system, and natural processes of the body! just heightened to the extreme!

im still studying electrical engineering but stopped lifting weights. my normal weight has always been 185. so after lifting weights for about 4 yrs i went up to 225. i just got tired of being so heavy! and i thought to myself, that hour or two i spend lifting i can spend building my energy!

the super foods i use are more amazing than you can imagin!

the quarter thing is cool, magnetic fields interplaying..

and yes i have reached a high energy level, the energetic equivalent of mo pai would be 12. so not ability wise just energetically! im still figuering out what the capibilities are.

and the confrence went well, we are all up to speed on development, and have an awesome group focus. we will be getting together again pretty soon too!

so youve been reading my posts, cool, so then you know im not blowing hot air, lol. and if you think that we are like minded then pm me, if you're serous about advancement and training!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/124998059/Taoist-Yoga-Alchemy-and-Immortality

So chapter seven of Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality gives the "secret" of mixing yin qi and yang qi to create the explosion that is the focus of Mo Pai, etc.

O.K. so the terms used in Taoist Yoga can be confusing due to the writing style and alchemical translation.

So basically it is Sun as Prenatal Heaven and Postnatal Heart as Positive Vitality as Male Tiger which equals yang chi.

Then moon as prenatal earth as postnatal lower abdomen as negative vitality as female dragon which equals yin chi.

So the Dragon and Tiger "copulate" aka mix -- as the mixing of yin chi and yang chi in the solar plexus.

This mixing creates the "prenatal positive vitality" which is light spirit or shen energy.

So this "light of vitality" is seen with the eyes open. That's how you know you have had success.

Yes I have experience in this. But this light of vitality is then "positive vitality" but as (negative) yin spirit energy. It's very important to recognize this difference since vitality is translated broadly it can be also termed "yin chi" -- but more specifically the light of vitality is the "yin spirit" or shen energy as positive vitality. So this is also called "prenatal true nature-vitality in (essential) nature whose light is like moonlight." So then there's a whole other stage to create the "yang spirit" which is also called negative vitality which can also be translated as yin chi. So in this sense the yang chi and yin chi transform into different things depending on the level they are at.

The "generative force" is another term for the negative vitality as "yin chi." There is also "positive" or yang generative force -- yang jing energy and then "negative" generative force or yin jing energy. Those are mixed in the lower tan tien to produce yin chi energy. The negative generative force is from food -- so post-natal generative force while the positive generative force is the vitality or chi energy -- within the jing energy. So that is the yin chi which can be considered on different levels.

So basically first you build up the generative force and then you purify it into positive vitality as yang chi and then you combine the two creating the shen energy or light of vitality which is positive vitality but is also negative spirit. The mixing or union of the negative spirit (which is positive vitality) with the positive spirit then creates "one uniform prenatal positive spirit" aka yang spirit - an immortal physical body.

Now this chapter says that if the light is weak or wanders or the wrong color, etc. then the previous energies have not been built up strong enough. So that is what is meant by Master Nan saying "falling back into worldliness."

So yes you have "mixed" yin chi and yang chi - but there's a big difference between mixing them and then actually building up enough energy to fully open up the third eye - which is a very rare phenomenon.

It is very difficult for the practiser to refrain from using this manifesting vitality (which is tempting). He has to bury the heart (the seat of the fire of the passion) in order to resurrect (essential) nature....This is the death of consciousness leading to the resurrection of (essential) nature.

So "nature" means the Emptiness in this book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

• Like 1

haha...taoist yoga is probably one of those books you'll need to read a hundred times over before being able to practice anything beyond the basics in there.

• Like 2

but in mopai they send the lower dantian down to perinium to mix, not the solar plexus

- plus you don't become a true spirit immortal till level 30, so i bet they do solar plexus thing after, they already have compressed and transformed the taiji lifeforce energy at level 4

(Hey, nice white space in that post. :))

Less writing, less reading, more practicing. :D

lol yeah i was on my personal comp for that one, now im back on my work comp lol

i have to say this because it is really annoying me! for all who keep reading this topic. these philosophies that you all are reading were all created by ppl who mastered these concepts to a verry high degree, most that i read, are well beyond the point of mixing yin and yang. there are philosophies for high yang and after mixing yin and yang. and you all will stay confused untill you practice enough to understand the philosophies. im saying this because i was in the same boat. YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND, truly understand any of the philosophies until you master the practices. i keep hearing ppl talk about yin energy. you cant and will not be able to access yin energy, except for under 2 conditions! 1- your kundalini has awakened! 2- you have mixed yin and yang! thats why any good system has you develop yang and never talks about yin until you get to the point of mixing! so until then you should be only building yang energy.

and yes i know ppl are gonna dispute this and say all sort of things, but truthfully, everyone that i have met that made it to the point of mixing yin and yang followed this priciple. and as i have said im not the only one who has made it past the point of mixing. and another thing i keep hearing that this stuff is rare and all that nonsense. its not rare, none of these abilities are! the only thing thats rare is ppl teaching them properly.

• Like 1

but in mopai they send the lower dantian down to perinium to mix, not the solar plexus

- plus you don't become a true spirit immortal till level 30, so i bet they do solar plexus thing after, they already have compressed and transformed the taiji lifeforce energy at level 4

Yeah I was reading Taoist Yoga more -- so what happens is that the perineum is where the jing energy is taken into the body -- I know this from experience. But the chi energy is created in the solar plexus - but it is created from the alchemical cauldron which is the lower tan tien. So the lower tan tien mixes the yin jing and yang jing together and so the lower tan tien then is activated by becoming burning hot as the cauldron but the actual "explosion" is the chi energy in the solar plexus. This energy is then stored back in the lower tan tien.

So that maybe why when the scientists put a voltage node to his perineum and then one to John Chang's lower tan tien -- they may not have gotten a reading since it may have been better for the solar plexus. But I don't know - depends -- I mean the lady put her hand on his stomach and was shocked -- so probably would have been better to put both voltage nodes where the yin and yang mixes itself - on the stomach. Oh well -- I'm not a professional scientist - I just play one on the internet! haha.

Drew could you say how the yang body is cultivated and its role in alchemy?

So the yang body entails taking up all the yin spirit energy from all the organs -- from the chi energy of the organs -- and then this is a golden light energy and then it has to be combined with the yin spirit in the brain -- and so -- when this begins to happen a person sees everything as flowers falling or like snow. Chunyi Lin said once he had a deep meditation -- it was in class but he was saying how he just had a deep meditation where he saw the flowers falling. I happened to have the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" in my backpack - I had not taken it out - but he was quoting from the book. So when that happens it means the yin spirit energy has developed strong enough into a golden aura to start making the yang spirit. And so I later asked Chunyi Lin if he had made a yang spirit and he said how people had seen his yang spirit when he had been in deep meditation in his house in China. So Master Nan and Bodri describe this -- also as the skanda of sensation I think.... yeah so that means it had not been emptied out yet but had started to be -- so they tell a story how a man's yang spirit was not able to go collect this flower while someone else could do this feat - as per their master's order. haha. So it is a huge level of difference from starting to make the yang spirit to actually mastering it, etc.

and could you tell how much energy it takes to fully open the third eye?

To fully open the third eye is what Gurdjieff calls going from a Number four person to a number five person. So fully opening up the third eye is very rare because you have to stay in Nirvikalpa samadhi a long time to build up strong enough shen energy. But once it is fully open there is no going back. Qigong master Jim Nance did achieve this. Gurdjieff did not achieve this. Once the third eye is fully open then the master can do the shen laser holographic healings -- which means they can burn up your brain long distance -- like from 5 miles away or across the world - they just need your name, age, sex and location. So if the training is very strict it is possible to achieve this after the 100 day gong - and so it's called "laying the foundation" - and so that is the end of chapter Six in Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

Of course there are other aspects of the training that start to kick in like the immortal breathing - but yeah that's why it's crucial to really study the book because I had the spacetime astral vortex kick in and I didn't understand why - until I really studied the book ten years later! haha. It's because the spirit is leaving the body without enough chi energy to power it - so then the spirit has to be focused more in the lower tan tien to envelop it in the stronger chi energy to fully open the third eye.

1) What does the traditions mean with "immortality"?

Immortality means the survival of the conscious functioning personality forever and beyond bodily death. So this seems not to be a given in the theories of these traditions compared to the theories in the abrahamic religions for example!

This goal means either that the personality survives in some sort of stable personal energy field that will "hold it together" or that the person's body doesn't die or that the person even transform its body into energy and includes this energy to create "a stable energy field".

Other traditions claim that the conscious personality could "endure" when it fuses with a greater energy energy field that permeates the universe ("tao").

3) What happens to people who don't achieve that goal?

Their conscious personalities cease to exist, one way or another. This is the end result of a life-long leaking out or wearing down of the person's energy and usually happens at the point of bodily death.

Some traditions claim that the conscious personality simply goes out like a flame (which could be compared to the dominating opinion of modern science) or that their energy scatters completely and therefore their structure get's destroyed, others claim that they get born again as other persons or animals with a wiped out memory. Other traditions claim that only a "downgraded" version of the personality survives death as a "ghost" who is very limited in its cognitive functions.

2) Why and how do the traditional methods actually work or are supposed to work?

The "energy" of a person is thought to be limited and to leak out via sexual activities, mind activities and simply all activities in life. Therefore the traditions have developed their theories of how to stop the leaking out (via methods of "consolitation" of energy) and of how to refill or restore the stock of energy a person has to the level of a newborn or even beyond. "Consolitation" of energy would mean for example to store energy in a closed room (like "tantien") or to fuse different volatile energies which tend to "evaporize" or "leak out" to a more stable energy ("the fusion of shen and jing", "kan & li") or to a primal precurser source energy of these energies.

"Refilling" or "restoring" energy can include "reversing" the energy flow from out to in to bring in outside energies into the personal energy field or by the transfering of matter into energy and infusing it into the personal energy field or stock.

How is this much different than other religions or beliefs that prey on peoples death anxiety by promising an after-life? It is a common theme among many teachings.

• Like 2

To fully open the third eye is what Gurdjieff calls going from a Number four person to a number five person. So fully opening up the third eye is very rare because you have to stay in Nirvikalpa samadhi a long time to build up strong enough shen energy. But once it is fully open there is no going back. Qigong master Jim Nance did achieve this. Gurdjieff did not achieve this. Once the third eye is fully open then the master can do the shen laser holographic healings -- which means they can burn up your brain long distance -- like from 5 miles away or across the world - they just need your name, age, sex and location. So if the training is very strict it is possible to achieve this after the 100 day gong - and so it's called "laying the foundation" - and so that is the end of chapter Six in Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

Of course there are other aspects of the training that start to kick in like the immortal breathing - but yeah that's why it's crucial to really study the book because I had the spacetime astral vortex kick in and I didn't understand why - until I really studied the book ten years later! haha. It's because the spirit is leaving the body without enough chi energy to power it - so then the spirit has to be focused more in the lower tan tien to envelop it in the stronger chi energy to fully open the third eye.

haha! then i have fully opened my third eye!!! lol but i already knew this! and you dont need to kow anyones location to heal them or see them. you can move to anyones spirit so long as you connect to the person in some way! so youve reached yin yang gong! that explains what ive been seeing from you! i couldnt tell if it was your kundalini or if you have reached yin yang gong lol. from what i see from you maybe both! thats probably what led you to this information lol! advice..you need to stop slacking and keep your energy higher you feel hollow. the only reason you would feel this way is loss of too much energy. you can start keeping your energy higher by drawing in yang all day. if you are not formiliar with where draw from the crown. this is what we- my bretheren and i do. this keeps the compression going, and allows you to stay/continue building your energy even after you stop meditating. listen, im not trying to bust your chops or anything but you talk about alot of philosophy and the average person does not understand that. you are different like myself and the others that made it to the point of mixing on their own. not everyone can gain knowledge from the philosophy! and the only reason we understand it is because of our practice! ;):D;):D

• Like 2

and what he meant was going from one level of energy to another. #4 to #5 person this would have to do with energy density in some way. from the mo pai tradition lvl is due to how much energy you gain. and no matter what path you follow the principles remain. without energy you cant advance! at each lvl the density changes. and the ammount of times normal liveforce energy is dramatically altered. due to compressing life force energy into the body! like i said theres a group of us who dont do this for money or any other reason than to reach the highest level possible. so we are learning and mastering alot. and building a solid foundation.