thetaoiseasy

It would be cool...

Someone already tried to do this in the Personal Practice Forum. The user name is Group Meditation.

Actually, the idea with this thread might be a little different. This room would be 24/7...unless I misread the group meditation thread.

Edited by thetaoiseasy

Whilst away one visited an old chum HH The Dali Lama who graciously permitted the recording of the silence in his meditation room.

Here it is, with HH blessings

Use it in good health........

I like the idead.

I don't think thread is the convenient machenism.

Basically it's like a silent chat room wihout anybody saying anything, right?

It'd be nice if someone set up a meditaion web site. A few different medition rooms: silent, chakras music, Zen music, yoga music, Chinese Qi Gong music, sufism music, nature sound music, binaural music, sexual tantra music.

When a user enter the room, an avatar would show up in the themed room.

Before the meditation room is ready, a thread would do.

I vote for it.

Edited by hydrogen

Bad idea, I don't like anything, I'm grouching up in here

Do you have a brother called Ponyboy who posts on the Steampunkers Brass Goggles forum?

If not then you have a doppelgänger Sin and I claim my shiny guinea as finder's fee.

• Like 1

Do you have a brother called Ponyboy who posts on the Steampunkers Brass Goggles forum?

If not then you have a doppelgänger Sin and I claim my shiny guinea as finder's fee.

My kind is created from a contact with normal people. After a while it spreads onto other people but it's almost never stable. Some of the normal people stay the same while others try to adapt to the change with more madness. Whenever a newly created S is contacted by another one, it starts to go crazy. It is the most stable on it's own with one S per site. Some of them stay dormant but come out when they see another one and want to play along.

The chaos is created from each one of them wanting to go by their own pace. They will not balance each other out without a prolonged contact. If left alone, they will just start acting up. EXAMPLE http://thetaobums.com/topic/24129-webomicssss/page__st__48

You cannot escape but you can try to adapt

IN THE END WE WILL RULE THE WORLD

Great Idea on the group meditation. There is a meaningful differential with the group dynamic.

:)