SunLover

There is no point living on Earth when you refuse to acknowledge your point of origin from the Stars.

I don't think you're a tulku, or Tibetan...nor am I racist, psychotic, hallucinating, or a criminal. I think you're someone who recently had a screenname here of "tulku".

He knows that. It's called trolling for a reason. My god, did you really just explain yourself?

Once there was a king who is well-loved by his people. Then a poisoned well appeared out of nowhere and it cause madness in everyone who drinks from the well. Everyone began acting in really crazy, barbaric and sinful ways with the exception of the King who refused to drink from a poisoned well of madness.

The King's people then turned on the King and cursed him for not drinking from the poisoned well. But regardless of how lonesome a figure the King appears in the face of the prevalent madness, the King still shows off his Middle Finger to his people whenever they cursed him for not falling down to the level of the deluded masses.

In your opinion , What is is that determines that which is 'sinful' ?

Stosh

ROFLOL... couldn't put my finger on it the first time...now I get it... ROFLOL...

What kind of a king would fall down to the level of showing off his Middle Finger to his people?

answer: only one 'acting in really crazy, barbaric and sinful ways' poisoned by madness...

couldn't put my finger on it the first time...now I get it... ROFLOL... that king was so deluded he did not even realize he was at the level of the deluded masses.... it seems to me that many here are in the position of the king ... and deluded masses... oh well I goes one got to do what one has to do...

In paragraph 1 it says the king was not acting crazy SPECIFICALLY.

So in the view of the author , the finger raising wasn't a crazy act.

It doesnt seem to end up funny because the King who was once well loved

feels remote from his people and cant bring himself to change or relate.

I think its sad, but sometimes things just are like that.

Stosh

showing off your middle finger is an invitation for people to stick said finger up their anus.. anus'.. anii.. not sure of the collective word for ANUSES.... and swivel on it.

its a kind of invitation to the dance of life.. the sufis swivel a lot, they call it spinning. It is a way to lose the self and enter the cosmic spiralisation spiral.

Even with that interesting asspect

Which contrasts with the defiance the gesture means here,,

It still seems to imply that the king wishes to share his 'sanity'

So.. still not funny to me.

Stosh

Even with that interesting asspect

Which contrasts with the defiance the gesture means here,,

It still seems to imply that the king wishes to share his 'sanity'

So.. still not funny to me.

Stosh

Sunlover embellished the story with his own addition of the middle finger, the story really is about the painful dilemma of being alone in sanity or being in community and with others in insanity, which I am sure is something many of us can relate to.

Sunlover embellished the story with his own addition of the middle finger, the story really is about the painful dilemma of being alone in sanity or being in community and with others in insanity, which I am sure is something many of us can relate to.

True, a big part of life is finding where you fit in. Its a big world with lots of people. It may take some searching but eventually you'll find a like minded group, even if its a small one. If you can't it may well be 'you' who is the problem.

I also have trouble with the notion that its the king who spots the problem. First off he'd be a bad king for not stopping people from getting to the well. Doesn't he have any power? And again, why is the lead figure a king? Why not have him an every day person, not special enough? And is that an underlying message, I'm special, you're crazy, a theme every special interest group loves to peddle.

Edited by thelerner

So you agree this is blatant trolling, moderator?

But we members are doing a pretty good job of taking it totally off topic and making a fun game out of it.

Since the council for the defense has opened up this line of inquery ..

by the rules of discovery any objection to its track should be overruled.

Hence the middle finger should also be allowed.

:)

Stosh

Since the council for the defense has opened up this line of inquery ..

by the rules of discovery any objection to its track should be overruled.

Hence the middle finger should also be allowed.

:)

Stosh

Three cheers for freedom of speech and freedom of gesture as well.

Generally speaking the KING signifies the EGO.

Even if the King signifies the ego

and even if the middle finger usage is witty

the general theme of the story is about

alienation , and hence not funny to me.

Its easy , when being creative to wrap

personal messages into a story.

That doesnt mean I buy the idea that I have to be

sympathetic to his explanation about his behavior

because it still lacks personal admission of

the situation. I think he is smart and manipulative

And like Chuang tzu not requiring retaliation remediation

it is suggested that one keep the tally on the ledger

and just watch to see how things shake down.

Stosh

But we members are doing a pretty good job of taking it totally off topic and making a fun game out of it.

I don't see how it's so outragious what he just said. In a sense, I find it beautiful to hear this answer towards the call from his source. Source is calling him back, it is he who has to forgive. Only then can he return to source. Forgive all pain all suffering, etc. The sun has already forgiven it all and is open to embracing it all. All things can return to source.

We don't need professional help for desiring death. You know why? Professional help does not even need help to die, if they don't why would they assume that other people need help to die? Denial of the fact that no one needs help to forgive, to die, to surrender, to allow, to love. It is all an act of non-action. Just like living with trough is done trough honesty. There is no effort in this.

When we're very material focused, the analogy of the sun calling us back to its embrace is a very creative expression of love.

When he says "there is no point in living life, other then to die" he is ABSOLUTELY 1000000000% COOORRREEEECT!

There is no point other then the point we give it. The moment you give it meaning, you surrender to that truth. You die and are born again. Death and birth are one the same thing. We are the sun, we are made out of the sun. The sun is who we are. How beautiful is that? I'd get professional help just to speak those beautiful words to my professional helper! I'd be honored to speak those words to my professional helper infact! I'd be honored to speak it to my family, to my friends, all borthers and sisters on earth.

SunLover, you are loved right back. Case closed :P

Case closed :P

Just your few words there did by no means close the case.

Yes, ashes to ashes, dust to dust. But that does not mean one should not live to their fullest potential before returning. To say there is no point in living if one does not understand a certain concept is totally out of line, I think, and who gave any earthling the right to judge the value of a person based on their understanding of concepts presented by other beings who, just perhaps, are lost souls?

And no, I am still not going to surrender no matter how trickily you try to present that idea to me.

• Like 1