SunLover

There is no point living on Earth when you refuse to acknowledge your point of origin from the Stars.

Hello Tulku,

According to God's Direct Contact, the vegan messiah Supreme Master Ching Hai, "the continuation of our precious planet has been extended for another half century and counting." This would contradict your mistaken notions about 12/21/12. Since She is not only a Master, but the Supreme Master, and is also God's Direct Contact, Her information is certainly more accurate than yours. I believe that your only hope for salvation is to immediately submit to and accept Her as your Personal Savior. Good luck.

http://www.godsdirectcontact.org/

I have looked at some of the things they have put out - good stuff so far from what I have seen

One was about longevity another about an Inca Sun Priest

What concerns me about SunLover is that forums like these attract some folk who are at a bad place in heir lives. Now SL is a sick puppy for sure. Just say he latched on to one of those vulnerable visitors. Who knows what nasty seeds he might sow in a receptive mind?

I was very much for giving him a chance and said so but reading his latest round of rants I really do think he should be banned from posting here if only to protect the potentially vulnerable.

You can't ban him, otherwise we cant get his reaction after the world doesn't end and nothing happens at the end of the year.

• Like 2

I can't freaking believe this. Is anyone going to do anything to stop Tulku? Is there any doubt it's him? If not, is there any reason why "Sunlover's" comments in his previous threads, as well as this one haven't warranted banning? obviously he is a threat to others, he's actually said he will tear the faces off people. I really hope that the mods get serious about this. I'm certain that you are within your right, according to the terms of service to ban or suspend this individual if you have good reason to believe he is the same person you have banned previously. I hope you'll ban him and I also hope you'll track his IP and let the local authorities know what he's been saying so hopefully he can get the help he needs.

Aaron

"Tulku" has been banned in his various incarnations. His various ip's have been logged. The way, really, to put a stop to this stuff, is for the board to decide they arent interested in it and to stop responding. Repeating the same old stuff to "Tulku" every time he repeats his same old stuff, seems to be something a fair number of members are interested enough to do. ;)

I don't know about Tulku but SL could surely do some harm given the opportunity.

If you read the thread, you will see various mentions of "Tulku" here. The general thought seems to be that "Sunlover" used to be here as "Tulku" and various other handles that have been banned. I am not clear as to the point of your post, GrandMaster. Are you imagining that this internet message board can track someone down and get the police to their front door for mouthing off depressing rants?

"Someone on the internet is being weird" we say to the police, and they are all over it. Keystone Cops at the ready. Or the internet psychotherapists will spring into action and line up in his front garden?

I am not intentionally disagreeing with anyone here so please don't think I am expressing a disagreement.

SunLover has a problem. Apparently he has found no one in his 'real' life he can talk with. He is here on this board posting on various forums. At least he is hearing his own thoughts and he is getting responses - some people are listening to him.

Knowing that others are listening to you is very important for some people. In getting responses they know they exist even if the responses are disagreements.

Yes, I think he needs one-on-one professional help. Is it available to him? I don't know. If it has been available, has he accepted it? I don't know.

I think that any consideration of banning him should be left to Sean and Sean only as I think this is beyond Moderation action as he has not violated the standards of the board.

And I will point out that to deny someone who needs help any help we can offer is not very Taoist.

I am not intentionally disagreeing with anyone here so please don't think I am expressing a disagreement.

SunLover has a problem. This is a huge assumption. "He' could be a TROLL. Apparently he has found no one in his 'real' life he can talk with. Huge assumption without basis I think. He is here on this board posting on various forums. At least he is hearing his own thoughts and he is getting responses - some people are listening to him.

Knowing that others are listening to you is very important for some people. In getting responses they know they exist even if the responses are disagreements.

Yes, I think he needs one-on-one professional help. Is it available to him? I don't know. If it has been available, has he accepted it? I don't know. The not knowing parts here are spot on.

I think that any consideration of banning him should be left to Sean and Sean only as I think this is beyond Moderation action as he has not violated the standards of the board. Sean has seen fit to share his fundamental position with his moderators.

And I will point out that to deny someone who needs help any help we can offer is not very Taoist. Assumption that this poster needs help is merely that.. an assumption. Assumption that this board is therapeutic is merely that : an assumption. An alternative assumption is that its a whole lotta fun. Or passes the time for someone bored.

hahaha

^^

also what i find funny is that the condemnation of killing animals is considered insane and in need of "professional help"

While others gloat ( Verb:Contemplate or dwell on one's own success or another's misfortune with malignant pleasure ) of their consumption of said killed animals....

With a sense of pride to boot....

strange, very strange.

oh you are anti human...? oh verbal abuse... boo hoo you are insane! you need help! BAN HIM BAN HIM! GET RID OF HIM!

ahaha....hmmm strange, very strange.

I need some tea....

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

If you read the thread, you will see various mentions of "Tulku" here. The general thought seems to be that "Sunlover" used to be here as "Tulku" and various other handles that have been banned. I am not clear as to the point of your post, GrandMaster. Are you imagining that this internet message board can track someone down and get the police to their front door for mouthing off depressing rants?

"Someone on the internet is being weird" we say to the police, and they are all over it. Keystone Cops at the ready. Or the internet psychotherapists will spring into action and line up in his front garden?

I'm not personally to the point where I'd report him to any authorities, yet...but at least in the US, this past year has seen a few attempted mass killings. I think that the FBI would be quite interested to get a heads up on someone who might be like that.

Ranting on the internet is one thing. Delusions of grandeur is another thing. Mixing in religious righteousness is something else...a person who does these things is pretty common. But when that person starts talking violent, as tulku/SL has, mixed with all of the other things...then it's probably getting time to start mentioning something. I'm just holding off to see if he keeps up the violent talk.

Hmmnn, let cut to the chase, I'll ask here and p.m him.

SunLover, you've been part of our community for quite a while. People here care about you and are interested in your health and plans. Are you planning to do anything actively as part of your belief in December judgement? Or do you plan to wait and let the Universe decide how its going to go.

Please let us know.

Yours

Michael

Humanity will face the Armageddon Judgement of God soon. The Show will Commence on 21st Dec 2012. Mark my words well.

from article about Carrlos Barrios-Mayan shaman:

“Anthropologists visit the temple sites and read the inscriptions and make up stories about the Maya, but they do not read the signs correctly. It’s just their imagination. Other people write about prophecy in the name of the Maya. They say that the world will end in December 2012. The Mayan elders are angry with this. The world will not end. It will be transformed.”- Carlos Barrios

Carlos Barrios, Mayan elder and Ajq’ij (is a ceremonial priest and spiritual guide) of the Eagle Clan who initiated an investigation into the different Mayan calendars circulating studied with many teachers and interviewed nearly 600 traditional Mayan elders to widen his scope of knowledge.

Also the Mayans may just have run out of space on the rock they carved that last calendar on , if they were still around presumably they would still be producing almanacs and calendars.

The stars don't look good for 28th December onwards for a while but that's cyclical those alignments have happened before and we are still here.

We are stocking up on essentials but then we generally do anyway just getting in a few extra candles and some more arrows mainly.

It'll be interesting for sure, something will go off but what and where remains to be seen and it's certainly not TEOTWAWKI as the almanac for 2013 is due out next month as per usual.

... the almanac for 2013 is due out next month as per usual.

The two animals welfare organizations I give donate to have already sent me their 2013 calendars so they are expecting 2013 to arrive and are hoping that I will be too so that I might send them more money.

Best place for it too. We only donate to animal charities apart from the lifeboats and they save ships cats and dogs as well as sailors.

All our centre charity gigs are in aid of local animal sanctuary and being a city centre location we have a donation box for dog and cat food. That gets filled on a weekly basis, people are good hearted round these parts.

yea, I know. A troll shows us our assumptions, projections and our reactivities.

thankyou trolls.

Oh man. It seems to me that the only people who don't realize who Sunlover is are the members of the moderator staff. Have you thought about adding a clause to the ToS stating you reserve the right to ban any member that uses a proxy server? This means if someone is avoiding the ban by using a proxy you can still ban them, but if they're using it to get around the great firewall of China they can still make it here.

My guess is that you can't stop Sunlover because he's using services that mask his IP. Rather than admit this, perhaps it's easier just to deny that he is who he is and ignore it til the site almost immolates again, then take action.

Well I hope you have a plan, because we know Tulku's M.O. and from experience it never ends well. Lets just hope before it ends this time, we don't see any more pictures of corpses. Well human corpses, we've already seen the animal torture video.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron

Didn't anyone read the news how they found an continuation of the Mayan calander? It's so old hat, it's not even Troll worthy material anymore.

I'm not personally to the point where I'd report him to any authorities, yet...but at least in the US, this past year has seen a few attempted mass killings. I think that the FBI would be quite interested to get a heads up on someone who might be like that.

Ranting on the internet is one thing. Delusions of grandeur is another thing. Mixing in religious righteousness is something else...a person who does these things is pretty common. But when that person starts talking violent, as tulku/SL has, mixed with all of the other things...then it's probably getting time to start mentioning something. I'm just holding off to see if he keeps up the violent talk.

Yes, thankyou for your vigilance. Perhaps if you see something you find alarming you can send it to Sean.

Didn't anyone read the news how they found an continuation of the Mayan calander? It's so old hat, it's not even Troll worthy material anymore.

From what I've read Mayan Elders who are still alive and kicking have been trying to debunk the calendar myth for years.

Hmnnn according to my interpretation of the Western calendar the world ends Dec 31st 2012 at 11:59.

hahaha

^^

also what i find funny is that the condemnation of killing animals is considered insane and in need of "professional help"

While others gloat ( Verb:Contemplate or dwell on one's own success or another's misfortune with malignant pleasure ) of their consumption of said killed animals....

With a sense of pride to boot....

strange, very strange.

oh you are anti human...? oh verbal abuse... boo hoo you are insane! you need help! BAN HIM BAN HIM! GET RID OF HIM!

ahaha....hmmm strange, very strange.

I need some tea....

Once there was a king who is well-loved by his people. Then a poisoned well appeared out of nowhere and it cause madness in everyone who drinks from the well. Everyone began acting in really crazy, barbaric and sinful ways with the exception of the King who refused to drink from a poisoned well of madness.

The King's people then turned on the King and cursed him for not drinking from the poisoned well. But regardless of how lonesome a figure the King appears in the face of the prevalent madness, the King still shows off his Middle Finger to his people whenever they cursed him for not falling down to the level of the deluded masses.

Also the Mayans may just have run out of space on the rock they carved that last calendar on , if they were still around presumably they would still be producing almanacs and calendars.

The stars don't look good for 28th December onwards for a while but that's cyclical those alignments have happened before and we are still here.

We are stocking up on essentials but then we generally do anyway just getting in a few extra candles and some more arrows mainly.

It'll be interesting for sure, something will go off but what and where remains to be seen and it's certainly not TEOTWAWKI as the almanac for 2013 is due out next month as per usual.

The UK and Europe shouldn't suffer as bad as the States if any SHTF. Anyone who reads the Confessions of the Economic Hitman and studies the teachings of Karma will understand why.

I think the FBI would be more interested in you and your psychotic hallucination that I am a Tibetan Tulku Monk. Do you have anything against the Tibetans btw? FBI officers are always interested in chasing after race criminals and any arrests would improve their performance records.