Sign in to follow this  
Death to Human Ego

Holy Archangel of Death - Azrael

my suggestion is the mods should actually ban members that show obvious signs of suffering from various types of psychosis from this forum, on account that

-their activity here is not only disturbing other people,

-but is extremely detrimental to themselves,

-as is highly addictive to such individuals ~ as we see the case with tulku.

we may hope that their problem can be adressed with some form of collective unprofessional counseling, however we should be realistic that it's hardly the case. some of them are in dire need of medical therapy.

of course this can rank to new forms of moderator abuse and controverse about the real medical issues at hand.

however i feel it's a responsible thing to do, therefore at least worth mentioning and/or discussing. after all, we're discussing lives here ~ see posts about suicide and whatnot.

thanks.

Edited by 宁
  • Like 1

Do you really believe that its just as simple as knowing a technique?

Visualize disolving into light, spin a chakra like this, focus on that body, and Presto!

Now you have a light body, and so does anyone who follows the routine!

Its not like that. This only becomes possible through deep wisdom, after a lifetime of successful practice, as its achievement is tied to the Insight gained from mastering the basics.

2012 won't help you.

Killing yourself wont help you.

Death will not help you.

Only you can help you, under the guidance of a good teacher.

Cultivate deep peace, and detachment. Cultivate the quiet joy that allows the mind to be still, so you may Inquire deeply into the nature of things undistracted.

Why be hostile to the world, or Maya, or Ignorance.

Hostility does not affect them in any way whatsoever.

But Hostility does affect You. It agitates your mind. It ruins your clear thought and peace. Your meditation becomes pointless.

Cultivate lack of stress, and profound peace like all the great masters did, as that is where you can start to gain Insight and wisdom.

I am not saying that I will kill myself. Did I say that?

Nor am I feeling agitated or angry or sad.

In fact, there is nothing but cold logic in me.

Think of me like a General who is about to kamikaze the enemy because the enemy has maneuvered the General into a position where it is either die and win or live and lose.

my suggestion is the mods should actually ban members that show obvious signs of suffering from various types of psychosis from this forum, on account that

we may hope that their problem can be adressed with some form of collective unprofessional counseling, however we should be realistic that it's hardly the case. some of them are in dire need of medical therapy.

of course this can rank to new forms of moderator abuse and controverse about the real medical issues at hand.

however i feel it's a responsible thing to do, therefore at least worth mentioning and/or discussing. after all, we're discussing lives here ~ see posts about suicide and whatnot.

thanks.

You know before 2010, I would have totally agreed with you.

But I ain't feeling suicidal nor depressed nor angry.

What I am feeling right now is the approaching moment of triumph just as a Japanese Samurai is about cut off the head of a Chinese Dog.

Edited by Death to Human Ego

I just want to make sure that you are aware that there is a form of psychosis known as spiritual emergence, where the sufferer has elements of genuine spiritual awakening but mixed with psychotic or florid perceptions.

One of the delusions common to people going through this, Is that they are somehow 'central' to massive massive world events and situations, and sometimes that they have huge power, and very Important world events hang on their personal decision making processes.

It has been suggested that when a fragile ego that felt like it was nothing, has broken down, it needs to feel Important and so massively Inflates its sense of Importance.

To me it sounds like what you are going through.

Please get professional help, and be kind to yourself.

Don't use a permanent solution to a temporary situation.

Seth.

I hope you are getting

SO how much further are you guys gonna pretend that humanity hasn't been invaded?

Are you guys so afraid of Death that you would allow the enemy to control you as slaves in order to escape a premature Death?

For myself I do not find any of this disturbing

what I find more disturbing (more sad i guess) would be cutting people off completely and creating some form of spiritual elitism //

I think it is good practice for all to try an accommodate such and if possible try to find common ground - who knows you may surprise yourself and learn something

It is your choice if you wish to engage or not.

Tulku you are presenting quite a grim image - nothing wrong with that if that is what you want... and I would say it is justified in part

but be sure to give yourself a break and (en)lighten up

life/light and death/darkness

perhaps try to cultivate a light heart, light attitude, light thought, light diet at times

you can't fight darkness with darkness - light a candle and the darkness shall flee

death/darkness is closest to matter = low vibration... isn't going to help one transcend anything...

I am too learning this :)

Peace to you Brother - try to put judgement (different to discernment) away for a time... let the sand slip through your fingers :)

Spring-Flowers.jpg

thanks.

Have copied this to the Concierge.

Thankyou for your input.

Maybe tulku has been messing with his ego so much that he forgot who he was hmm

Before he was tulku, he was Body of Light...

• Like 1

Came across a few links regarding the Archangel of Death called Azrael.

Angel_of_death.jpg

As you can see from this picture, this Archangel of Death is carrying both a Scythe and a Bible.Also from Wikipedia, it says..

Azrael is the name of the Archangel of Death in some extrabiblical traditions. He is also the angel of death in Islamic theology and Sikhism. It is an English form of the Arabic name ʿIzrāʾīl (عزرائيل) or Azra'eil (عزرایل), the name traditionally attributed to the angel of death in some sects of Islam and Sikhism, as well as some Hebrew lore.[1][2] The Qur'an never uses this name, referring instead to Malak al-Maut (which translates directly as angel of death). It is also spelled Izrail, Azrin, Izrael, Azriel, Azrail, Ezraeil, Azraille, Azryel, Ozryel, or Azraa-eel. Chambers English dictionary uses the spelling Azrael. The name literally means Whom God Helps,[1] in an adapted form of Hebrew. Also known as Samael.

A lot of movies and stories and literature had depicted Death as the enemy of God.

But what happens when you find out that Death is really nothing more than another God, or Archangel or higher being serving The Lord Creator God?

What happens when you find out that the Archangel of Death is really just carrying out the Highest Creator's wishes to return the souls from this lowly dimension back to the higher dimensions?

He must totally be into harvesting the wheat while reading, no easy task.

So many want to escape the nightmare rather than transform the dream and enrich it... they will just find the same elsewhere until they learn and transform it all...

the notion that marriage, family, children enslave us rather than enrich us keeps many from working out the lessons they need to learn here and now... Its much better to be an incarnated creature with God than being without God... One still has the opportunity to visit so many different places and dimensions out there and around here... why would you wanna remain on planet earth? well because we be here now... and have something to do here and now... so lets get to it...

• Like 2

Hmm reaching enlightenment to get the body of light

Before birth you were enlightened enough to get this body, why throw away what you worked so hard for?

Twinner, II was with you til 'everything happens for a reason'. There we split ways. I think shit happens, no rhyme no reason, bad timing, wrong place, wrong time, no greater purpose or plan. Not always, at times there's purpose, maybe just the purpose we decide to create ourselves.

I don't know if God plays dice with the universe, but I think there's a couple of 00 crap outs on the table.

I'm always suspicious of people whose 'god' believes in exactly the same crap they do. The earth is fertile, the sun graces all with light.

I hope when I die I'll realize-

I spent all my time and money

on booze, woman and sex,

and like a fool

I squandered the rest. :blush:

I mean there's always a cause for something happening, not necessarily that there is a meaning in a "god's will" sort of way.

Aaron

• Like 2

Maybe tulku has been messing with his ego so much that he forgot who he was hmm

I hope someone figures out how he keeps coming back after being banned. Seth was on the mark too, he's definitely suffering from some delusions, the clinical kind in my non-professional opinion. If everyone tells you you're crazy, maybe you should start thinking about it.

Aaron

you only have to deviate slightly from the norm to be deemed crazy

some folks would call you crazy for being interested in spirit..chi and so on

guess you should follow the herd and see a doctor then right?

I didn't realize TB was simply about being or appearing normal... whatever that is

I didn't realize TB was simply about being or appearing normal... whatever that is

Actually we're a group that's interested in spirit, chi and so forth. We're not the general public, we accept out of the ordinary concepts pretty well. He Tulku/Body of Light/DTHE is considered disturbed because every 3rd or 4rth post is obliquely suicidal.

At best we're giving a Drama King an active audience, at worst we're feeding a manic depressive's suicidal fantasy.

my 2 bits.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

There's a big difference between believing in chi and what Tulku and the Tulku-esque people that have come on since he left (was banned, whatever) have been spouting. I think most people can differentiate between alternative and odd beliefs and complete psychosis. And I still stand by my first point, if 99 people tell you you're crazy and one says you're not, who do you listen to? I know someone will say "well maybe the one is the only one that realizes the truth", but lets face it, maybe the one is just as delusional as you?

I've had conversations with Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc. about Chi and none have ever said it was crazy, however if I said, "God wants all men to quit having sex, stop eating, and prepare for his second coming", I'm sure all would say I needed help.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner
  • Like 2

LMFAO

However, I have several enemies, both in real life and in the spiritual dimensions, who seem hell-bent on stopping me from changing my body into light. They have forced these masters to refuse the light-body teachings to me.

Edited by jacklantegi

I'm sorry for being insulting. One of the fruits of Taoism is long life. In Taoism longevity is important because there's a lot to learn and unlearn. Much training to be done, levels to get through..awareness to hone. Its not a new age system where wishes are all that's needed.

The Tao is a path and progress is measured by decades. Keep your feet on the ground, half the battle is finding a good teacher; a real live one with solid credentials.

• Like 1

How old are you?

You seem to have a whinge whenever someone voices something even mildly confrontational.

DTHE's post read serious levels of delusion. I study mental health, and have known many 'crazys' and people in his position are suffering and are in a state that is potentially dangerous to themselves and possibly even to others. I am seriously worried for his health and safety, as psychosis if left unchecked for too long, can become schizophrenia a little to easily.

Religious beliefs or Interest are not considered indicative of psychosis in any mental health model, and in the new DSM, spiritual experience itself has been declassified as a pathology, except where spiritual emergence turns into psychosis.

But Interest is spirit or chi is left far behind by statements like:

Do you all think that i do not know I control the fate of this world?

If I die, this world gets destroyed.

If I become a light-body, the whole of humanity becomes light-bodies.

If I become enlightened and lose all my desires and human ego, then the whole of humanity becomes enlightened and lose all their desires and human egos.

Do you think I haven't had the slightest clue what's going on over the past 3 years?

I give this ultimatum to those fools in this world who wanna prevent me from becoming an Enlightened Light-Body and I know the whole world is watching.

Stand in my way again, interrupt my meditations again and watch how my Death Destroy this World in a few weeks time.

And this:

There will be no 2014 for me.

I will exit this Prison Planet Earth either through Death or by turning my body into light by end of 2012.

You obviously know nothing about the seriousness of mental health issues so get back in your box, and leave your complaining to people having disagreements about religious perspectives.

• Like 2

You could probably label most of the trolls on the internet as having a level of psychosis, and there are millions of them. Everyone is on the crazy scale at one point.

You could probably label most of the trolls on the internet as having a level of psychosis, and there are millions of them. Everyone is on the crazy scale at one point.

Sure, we can go on about how every one is a bit 'crazy' sometimes, or question who are we to decide what crazy is, but outside of all that mental BS, there are people with genuine mental health concerns, and the severity of their condition gets belittled or swept under the carpet with such flippant statements.

• Like 2

Came across a few links regarding the Archangel of Death called Azrael.

Angel_of_death.jpg

As you can see from this picture, this Archangel of Death is carrying both a Scythe and a Bible.

Also from Wikipedia, it says..

Azrael is the name of the Archangel of Death in some extrabiblical traditions. He is also the angel of death in Islamic theology and Sikhism. It is an English form of the Arabic name ʿIzrāʾīl (عزرائيل) or Azra'eil (عزرایل), the name traditionally attributed to the angel of death in some sects of Islam and Sikhism, as well as some Hebrew lore.[1][2] The Qur'an never uses this name, referring instead to Malak al-Maut (which translates directly as angel of death). It is also spelled Izrail, Azrin, Izrael, Azriel, Azrail, Ezraeil, Azraille, Azryel, Ozryel, or Azraa-eel. Chambers English dictionary uses the spelling Azrael. The name literally means Whom God Helps,[1] in an adapted form of Hebrew. Also known as Samael.

A lot of movies and stories and literature had depicted Death as the enemy of God.

But what happens when you find out that Death is really nothing more than another God, or Archangel or higher being serving The Lord Creator God?

What happens when you find out that the Archangel of Death is really just carrying out the Highest Creator's wishes to return the souls from this lowly dimension back to the higher dimensions?

As far as I know, there is no death in Islam. Infact, muslims believe that worldly fears are caused by an unwillingnes to surrender to Allah. A muslim is more afraid of Allah(The ONE Greatest Being according to Islam) which cancels out all worldly fears in their experience of life. Muslims even have to develop their fear for Allah, if I'm correct. In wars, muslims never had therapists or something alike. There was no fear, no sadness about death. Fear of death was even a sin in Islam. Equally a sin to worshipping idols. In Islam there are no two Gods, just like there are no two Tao's. Allah does not even have a plural, like Tao does not have a plural. Neither is the islamic god a person. The human muslim relates to their god in a personal way, but never say that God is a person. This is a sin aswell. The Islamic god has never been personified by images or statues. Just like there are no images or statues of Tao. Right?

Where do you get your information from?

Edited by Everything

Curious, i've always thought a "god" was an entity with high spritual power or attainment; but when used in the "one God" sort of way meant an all encompassing energy or ruler type thing? I just don't know anymore. :rolleyes:

SO how much further are you guys gonna pretend that humanity hasn't been invaded?

Are you guys so afraid of Death that you would allow the enemy to control you as slaves in order to escape a premature Death?

Wow, thats fookyd up.

So now you have to options. Kill yourself, or become a slave. Hmmm... Death sounds more liberating right?

How about a third option? :P

Curious, i've always thought a "god" was an entity with high spritual power or attainment; but when used in the "one God" sort of way meant an all encompassing energy or ruler type thing? I just don't know anymore. :rolleyes:

Yeah I know it is confusing! Hahaha, for me aswell.

That is because in christianity, judaism, Islam, the word "god" means object of worship. Which is a sin, idolatry. They give names to their "one true being" that is capable of being worshipped. Christians say "God" because its not so strict. In Islam for example, this is a sin, because the word "God" has a plural. Yet, it all depend on the person really. The names does not even matter that much. Just like in Tao. The name that can be named is not the unchanging name. I think in judaism it is even a sin to speak the name of God out loud, because that would be an attempt to materialize the one true God and Idolize him. In Islam, Allah was the name revealed to their people, so they proudly and boldly use that name.

Sign in to follow this