Sign in to follow this  
Death to Human Ego

Holy Archangel of Death - Azrael

Yeah I know it is confusing! Hahaha, for me aswell.

That is because in christianity, judaism, Islam, the word "god" means object of worship. Which is a sin, idolatry. They give names to their "one true being" that is capable of being worshipped. Christians say "God" because its not so strict. In Islam for example, this is a sin, because the word "God" has a plural. Yet, it all depend on the person really. The names does not even matter that much. Just like in Tao. The name that can be named is not the unchanging name. I think in judaism it is even a sin to speak the name of God out loud, because that would be an attempt to materialize the one true God and Idolize him. In Islam, Allah was the name revealed to their people, so they proudly and boldly use that name.

I gotcha, what a world. IMO - can't wait to start opening the lower energy centers so I can eventually feel what the crown center and area does for showing me "God/god" and the spiritual realm in a real non guessing sort of way.

How old are you?

You seem to have a whinge whenever someone voices something even mildly confrontational.

DTHE's post read serious levels of delusion. I study mental health, and have known many 'crazys' and people in his position are suffering and are in a state that is potentially dangerous to themselves and possibly even to others. I am seriously worried for his health and safety, as psychosis if left unchecked for too long, can become schizophrenia a little to easily.

Religious beliefs or Interest are not considered indicative of psychosis in any mental health model, and in the new DSM, spiritual experience itself has been declassified as a pathology, except where spiritual emergence turns into psychosis.

But Interest is spirit or chi is left far behind by statements like:

And this:

You obviously know nothing about the seriousness of mental health issues so get back in your box, and leave your complaining to people having disagreements about religious perspectives.

I am 23

are you whinging about my whinging?

copout statement really

for the most part it feels to me that people are having a laugh at another persons expense, of which I will not tolerate - pathetic

comments like LMAO etc... can we do no better?

I don't believe anyones comments here have been sincere/ genuine in terms of wanting this fellow to seek professional help

the intent behind seeming malicious for the most part

I don't believe - "your crazy go see a doctor" equates to help or at the least any compassion - poor judgement

studied mental health? practiced mental health?

no professional would refer to his patients as crazies

good luck with that

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

no professional would refer to his patients as crazies

good luck with that

lol, I was not referring to him, and he is not my patient. I was responding to your

you only have to deviate slightly from the norm to be deemed crazy

And yes I am telling you to take your ignorant perspective about someone who is obviously having a hard time mentally, somewhere else.

If you stand up for his delusional perspectives, and tell him that, "no, its not you, its society that is labeling you as mentally ill" Then you are colluding with him, and his delusions, and will be in part responsible for any possible tragic outcomes.

DTHE needs to leave this forum for a while, and seek professional help. There is no malice or ill will in saying that.

• Like 5

you only have to deviate slightly from the norm to be deemed crazy...

is it not true in part?

Krishnamurti: “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”

have you no faith in the Tao?

how do you know what is or isnt correct? or the right way?

one may or may not be on the verge of a break through

or the "dark night of the soul"

and your advice is the complete opposite of awareness.... just get medicated? get stupefied - welcome to pharmacological oblivion... drooling mess - at least they wont be able to challenge your world view right? at least you can be happy

society has killed a lot of great minds for heresy and so on...uno crazy people... off with their heads... they don't see the world as we do

why does one have to be so dry in expression?

you get a little bit creative / expressive and all of a sudden you are suicidal? he said himself he wasn't suicidal...

I said earlier that we die in every moment... does that make me suicidal?

how about all the poets? the songwriters? the artists etc?

What makes one opinion more valid than another?

it doesnt agree with you so you are opposed?

people only tend to agree with people that agree with them

you will like me because I am like you...affirming your own reality... or not

do you know with 100% certainty that what you propose is more valid than what I propose?

are you taking responsibility for your actions?

what if they do take your advice and end up in some asylum doped up + with electro / shock therapy daily? :glare:

will you feel like a good little soldier?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

There is deviating from the norm, and making things up and only having some feeling to back them up then expecting everyone else to have that feeling

Instead of deviating from the norm, that's deviating from reality

This whole business here that's going on, is not about having some impossible ideas and hoping things work out when you try to put them into practice

Pure paranoia and hate towards life are not extensions of wisdom

• Like 4

I gotcha, what a world. IMO - can't wait to start opening the lower energy centers so I can eventually feel what the crown center and area does for showing me "God/god" and the spiritual realm in a real non guessing sort of way.

Whatever that it means, it sounds awesome. I wanna join you aswell! :P

• Like 1

You can't diagnose someones mental health from a few internet posts, that is pure arrogance, many people use the internet to express their shadow side. Just look at half the posts you find underneath Youtube video,s they are dark side, people use the internet to express what they can't in regular life. I'd be surprised if Tulku really means half the stuff he says, if you look at forums like 4Chan Tulku is tame in comparison.

You can't diagnose someones mental health from a few internet posts, that is pure arrogance, many people use the internet to express their shadow side. Just look at half the posts you find underneath Youtube video,s they are dark side, people use the internet to express what they can't in regular life. I'd be surprised if Tulku really means half the stuff he says, if you look at forums like 4Chan Tulku is tame in comparison.

This is what I was trying to express in part... though failed miserably haha

Esoteric practitioners, all of us, students even teachers in energy meditations can go off kilter. We can get paranoid and/or have messianic fantasies. It happens and unfortunately we don't get help because it's taken to be part of our spiritual awakening.

We all need friends and the feedback of experienced teachers to keep us on track. The best advice is often, ignore the 'demons' and ground, ground, ground, even if it means stopping meditation.

I completely understand ignoring my advice (I ignore it all the time), but Seth Ananda and some of the others posting have been around the block a few times. They speak from personal experience. Tulku would be wise to listen.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this