zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

Groundmister, a juke is a juke, and finny is nover (how's that for nowhere+never?) as ensilting as dadpen. Ricism is nover finny, but finny is occysionilly orrivyrint.

Billicks

Of thi ontintein is thire thon thoy are stoll racust ensilts.

For some reason I thought you were trying to post like Scotsman speaks.

MacTavish visited London for his annual holiday and stayed at a large hotel. However, he didnae feel that the natives were friendly.

'At 4 o'clock every morning,' he told a friend, 'they hammered on my bedroom door, on the walls, even on the floor and ceiling. Och, sometimes they hammered so loud I could hardly hear myself playing the bagpipes.'

I laughed at myself. I've been taking life SO seriously(as in like a "class") and all I've been doing is trying to do is spiritually balance things/grow. I've been almost completely ignoring the present. In limiting/repressing myself so much(being to stern in my morals) I basically was taking my own life away from me. It's not a wonder I felt suicidal, I was literally taking my own life away piece by piece a day at a time. Kundalini to me doesn't make things seem sterile/pointless, it's the person getting trapped in that mindset and putting all the energy towards everything being pointless. I am decent in my following of the commandments, but I really don't think god would give a person life just to make them suffer through the entirety of it. It's good to have a good moral compass, but trying to live the ways of the ancients/old times in this modern society is only going to bring you torment.

A friend pointed out to me how whenever the dalai lama visits America he only stays for a very short period. I can only speculate how stressful his life would be following his own teachings strictly and living in one of our inner city areas. Dalai lama in south Baltimore, hahaha

American life and "The way" is a fast route to cognitive dissonance- sometimes you gotta bend or you'll break

• Like 2

I laughed at myself. I've been taking life SO seriously(as in like a "class") and all I've been doing is trying to do is spiritually balance things/grow. I've been almost completely ignoring the present. In limiting/repressing myself so much(being to stern in my morals) I basically was taking my own life away from me. It's not a wonder I felt suicidal, I was literally taking my own life away piece by piece a day at a time. Kundalini to me doesn't make things seem sterile/pointless, it's the person getting trapped in that mindset and putting all the energy towards everything being pointless. I am decent in my following of the commandments, but I really don't think god would give a person life just to make them suffer through the entirety of it. It's good to have a good moral compass, but trying to live the ways of the ancients/old times in this modern society is only going to bring you torment.

A friend pointed out to me how whenever the dalai lama visits America he only stays for a very short period. I can only speculate how stressful his life would be following his own teachings strictly and living in one of our inner city areas. Dalai lama in south Baltimore, hahaha

American life and "The way" is a fast route to cognitive dissonance- sometimes you gotta bend or you'll break

i like your post and thanks for sharing some good insight.

"I laughed at myself"

a healthy thing to do and a good sign

" in this modern society is only going to bring you torment."

i hear ya there, but lets find ways to experience less torment.it is challenging for sure, but i think you are heading in the right direction

• Like 1

I usually don't share stuff like this but I thought it was kind of funny. Don't take me serious though...I could be joking :P

hmmmm... Last night, 3 am after feeding baby, I saw a heavy mist befall the countryside. Visions of the Earth consumed by a light darkish energy manifested ( no need to worry, nothing crazy it happens all the times with all the living beings and their craziness.. hahaha). I contemplated, then set up a field to keep things at bay.

In the morning, my wife tells me of her dreams of demons transforming into friends and relatives trying to get her. She recited Namo Amitabha, and they all disappeared. I smiled.

Then I felt my vajra vibrating along with my jeweled sword hidden in my luggage, away from prying eyes. I took them out, and they were very very hot! And no we don't have adequate heating in our countryside home in China. lol

Then... I laughed my butt off! hahahaha

Edited by 林愛偉
  • Like 1

what are the odds on this guy ?

but think, having ex-pope or former pope on your resume , well not many can say that

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 3