zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

so i am not convinced the photo on the right even looks like obama,

hmmm but i did find a match, and if we americans cannot laugh at our own prezident,

then it is a sad day indeed.but to compare him with the devil? cmon man

i am also not so convinced the photo on the left looks like the devil

3597888525_9e9c9291b8.jpg

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1

I don't know if any of you remember the 'Red Green Show' that played on PBS for years. I was watching this Youtube clip this a.m. Very funny!

• Like 1

I'm unsuspended.
Still have no regard for ToS :lol:

Humanity > politics. Period. 100% of the time.
Read another way:
User > ToS

and yet another way:

Alive > Inanimate

here, again:

Factual, breathing, creative, aware > anything written down, agreed upon, conceived of in the mind, or lacking inherent free will

I'm unsuspended.Still have no regard for ToS :lol:Humanity > politics. Period. 100% of the time.Read another way:User > ToSand yet another way:Alive > Inanimatehere, again:Factual, breathing, creative, aware > anything written down, agreed upon, conceived of in the mind, or lacking inherent free will
Zzz Nice to see you back!

just a random quote from a random member on a random thread here on ttb.

it is often suggested here by many to many (maybe not so directly?)

and yet this time it is expressed, maybe like an english subtitle from some random b rate saturday morning kung fu flick

"You obviously have not studied real Taoism!"

• Like 2

Actually last night before bed, but it was after midnight, so it was civilly today, but still naturally last night. oh well.

That makes me laugh, but what happened was I was reading Hylian Hearts while editing and looking for uncomfortable sentences and paragraphs, spelling errors, that sort of stuff; while editing I read a line I wrote and I laughed... I amused myself and that in and of itself made me laugh. it brightened my day remembering it too and im smiling right now :lol:

The Brawler "in charge" was panicked "Wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait..! Obviously... we cant take you on with our slingshots and bombflowerseeds... maybe we cant even take you on by climbing all over you." Goron Link rolled his eyes, "But...!!!" The brawler continued, "I challenge you to an honorable fight. One on one." Goron Link laughed, "Did I roll over your head by accident or something? You should leave now before you get hurt."