zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

ok the last cat i posted is actually a self portrait hehehe ok not really but i would drink dos equis with that cat

this next cat may have drinken yeah i said drinken too many dos equis in nawrlens yesterday

487681_443405649065914_239293927_n.jpg

• Like 3

tumblr_ljijkrCHlO1qbg38go1_500.png

That's just dumb. It's called "gay marriage" because it's a controversial novelty.

That "science guy" said the asteroid missed us by 15 minutes, which another guy (i can search for the link if needed) says is misleading: Had the Earth been in a 15 minutes orbit offset, it would still have missed, because the paths of Earth and the asteroid never crossed. Eath moves in one direction and the asteroid in a direction roughly 90° to that. Although then I wonder what they mean by those 15 minutes. Would it have passed with the smallest distance possible then?

http://www.wimp.com/dogrhythm/

Probably trained, but a funny idea.

What made me laugh recently? Well, many fan-art pictures. Too many to post. But something made me chuckle due to its audacity:

http://www.wideasleepinamerica.com/2013/02/the-p51s-latest-lackluster-offer-to-iran.html

USA 'forbade' Iran to sell goods in international trade (mainly Turkey) for gold, which they cannot really enforce anyway, and which Iran did because their banks are being blocked illegally, and now they offer Iran to 'allow' it again if Iran shuts down their only uranium enrichment plant that cannot be bombed.

This thing is really getting so audacious that the absurdity ensuing becomes comical.

Edited by Owledge

But it shouldn't be, that's the point

She makes it sound like this should be self-evident, but it's just her personal opinion. It's fine, but she makes it more than it is.

If all gay people made a mess with their food, there would be a justifiable issue of "gay lunch". :lol:

Oh, that reminds me of a hilarious irony here in Germany. There is "female parking". There are designated spots in parking garages for women. It would be relatively fine if the camera surveillance for repelling potential sexual predators was the only special thing about them, but it gets very ironic when those parking spots are wider than the regular ones.

Strangely, nobody cries "Discrimination!".

Edited by Owledge

i could one up my bad idea:

Having a mod team consisting of me, marble head, vmarco, protector, ralis, and joeblast.

All threads that mention vicious dogs or ponies will be moved from Off Topic to General and a mod warning will be given to post in the right section in the future.

• Like 1

I could just give you guys a list of sites where I already am a mod but that would just increase the trolling from you guys :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I could just give you guys a list of sites where I already am a mod but that would just increase the trolling from you guys :rolleyes:

how many computer screens do you have going on there?

Trolls made me laugh today. :)

yeah!! it should be national laugh at trolls day.

troll.jpg

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 2