zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

An apparition appears in your room alongside a better looking, more succesful doppelganger of you, while you're finishing off a bag of cheetos. 

Apparition: "AND THIS IS WHAT YOUR LIFE WOULD BE LIKE IF...."

Doppelganger: "OH MY GOD!! Spare me these twisted visions specter, I've learned my lesson!! "

Poof (Both vanish) 

You: "thaa fuuck?!"

depositphotos_54468679-stock-photo-man-eating-potato-chips.jpg

• Haha 2

A few women where discussing their need and love of coffee :

" I cant function in the morning without coffee ....  I dont want to start the day without it .... I dont even get out of bed without one, my husband brings it to me in bed ..." and a rather attractive one tells the others ;  "  Tell me about it !  I cant even talk or get my pants on before I have my morning coffee . "

Me (interrupting ) : " Really ? "    She looks over at me .  " Well ... co coffee for you then !  "

A man goes to a dinner party and they serve Mexican food, he realizes  there are lots of beans and other farty things there and hopes, like they usually do for him,  that they do not generate too much  'internal gas.'

He feels a fart building up and instead of holding it and the pressure rising to an even bigger noisier one and noticing that the family dog has slipped in under the table , he decides to release some pressure  and hopes they blame the dog .  Its a little noisy and a bit smelly and the host ;  "  Rover !   Get out from under there and go outside ! "

Well, that worked . But a bit later he feels it again . Fortunately  the dog has sneaked back in under the table . So he lets off a rather substantial one . The host ; " ROVER !   What did I just say , get out from under there and do not come back . "

" Ha "  thinks the man  " Poor dog , but at least I am not exposed . " Then towards the end of dinner ,  he feels a massive one building . he looks under the table when no one is paying attention .... thank God the dog has sneaked  back in  and is now lying at his feet .  He lets off the fart , trying to not make it too loud  but that  does extend its duration .  Every one looks at the host , waiting for the admonition .

"  ROVER  !   How many times do I have to tell you , do not get under there, especially at dinner time , now GET OUT and dont come back ... or that guy is eventually gonna end up shitting all over you ! "

• Haha 1

-- Your resume states you were fired from your previous job for..  hmm... changing the water in the office water dispenser? 

-- That's correct, sir.  I changed it into wine.   

• Haha 2

Conversation with a friend this morning.

Me: Thanksgiving... you know... when white people celebrate going to other people's homes and saying "Thank you!  We live here now..."

Friend:  Yea.  Not to mention, the first instance of welfare for undocumented immigrants in the Americas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Busker comedian  ????

In town yesterday , there is a guy sitting on a street bench with an upturned hat   with  some money in it  , he says to the guy walking in front of me  ;

"Care to share some comedy ? "  but the guy keeps going .   He eyeballs me and I wait in eager anticipation , but ... nothing . Oh well, thats probably a very smart move on his part .

On the way back, either he didnt recognize me from before or had gotten desperate ;   "Care to share some comedy ?"  - in a very strong American accent , he looked rather neat and well dressed as well .

Me; " Sure  I'll go first ... I am actually a stand-up Aboriginal comedian .... "   ( he totally missed the joke  1. )

Him ; " No ... I mean , I will share some comedy with you . "

" Oh  , but you asked me if I would care to share ? But I warn you ... I specialize in bad and politically incorrect jokes, I have a shocking sense of humor   "

Him : (beaming )  "  I am busking with comedy , I hope to be the first autistic comedian to  complete a self funded trip around Australia . "  

Me :  "    :D ...  thats pretty funny . "  2.

Him ; " That was not a joke ! "

Me :  " Oh , sorry , I thought you had already started  . "

Him :  " Thats not very nice "  3. 

Me :  "  Told ya I had a bad sense of humor ."

1.  Thing is I dont look Aboriginal .  Down here we are trying to change things , in a  funny way at times ; we acknowledge many obviously white people as Aboriginals , either its due to family and mixing , where the darker looks can arise or appear near absent , or due to adoption or recognition .  We just KNOW that people are thinking 'He doesnt look Aboriginal to me ! '  but dont say anything as that is not the 'in vouge ' politically correct left wing opinion .  So white people just sit there , doubting my claim , yet feeling uncomfortable about it ,  but having to accept my word for it , and  just sit there uncomfortably , not daring to laugh .

But the Aboriginals  are laughing as they know exactly whats going on in the others  heads , but the others dont know what is going on in the Aboriginal heads  , but see them laughing so some join in laughing with them .  Thats my opening shot , yet I havent really done anything  yet, just stand there  ( I have noticed that many Aboriginals are keenly and subtly observant  and get to the inside 'crux ' of issues  that many others miss or get confused by . they certainly understand multi-layered  puns and how some things have multiple meanings ) .

2. In the sense that , he could be doing exactly what I do / just did .  How would anyone know he was autistic  ... he certainly wasnt 'badly  autistic ' ,  but it would not be polite to 'correct ' to challenge him on that .  It could even be an 'angle' to get 'donations '   ;) 

3.  I dont think he got the inner dynamic evolving here .   Mhe ... I should stick to the Kooris .... they get this  type of 'layered stuff' .

... self funded trip around Australia from street donations  ?  PHA !   Cost of petrol , food accommodation  and etc .  Dont think so .    I think he was just getting 'pocket money '  . 

On 11/23/2023 at 8:04 AM, silent thunder said:

Conversation with a friend this morning.

Me: Thanksgiving... you know... when white people celebrate going to other people's homes and saying "Thank you!  We live here now..."

Friend:  Yea.  Not to mention, the first instance of welfare for undocumented immigrants in the Americas.

You gonna luv this then ;

You gonna luv this then

30 minutes ago, Apech said:

Discussing non-dualism on DaoBums:

GANJIlSWYAAMDD4.thumb.jpeg.591c346d957d52fea1bc6435cc148cfa.jpeg

This picture is wrong too.  I'm nowhere near a brunette and I never wear below-knee shorts.  Also, I hardly ever discuss non-dualism.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, silent thunder said:

then there's my version.

656b8e383beca_freewillisanillusion.jpg.6510689cc36b5410805b3b2faacba17b.jpg

I'm just barely visible, way in the back.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 10/20/2023 at 9:56 PM, silent thunder said:

6532cd52797d3_imvegan.jpg.4b806a6347ef313c21e94b852bf11646.jpg

Oh dear. I have met a fanatical vegan who thought this picture genuinely passes as good pro-vegan propaganda. He was a dutiful soldier for the cause of carrots and soy beans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, senseless virtue said:

Oh dear. I have met a fanatical vegan who thought this picture genuinely passes as good pro-vegan propaganda. He was a dutiful soldier for the cause of carrots and soy beans.

It's intriguing to me how adherents to this ideology and similar topics display a mindset of unquestioning obedience to the concept.  It's remarkably similar to fundamentalist religious thinking in its seeming requirements of unthinking devotion and obedience.

Conversation is no longer attempted when I encounter folks entrenched in such ways.  I remain quiet until the topic changes, or make an exit. 

• Like 3