Non

good guys finish last

It is scientifically proven that good guys do finish last. They mate less so they die younger.

What do you think about this?

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

It is scientifically proven that good guys do finish last. They mate less so they die younger.

Hog wash.

I consider myself to be, in general, a pretty good guy.

Never had a problem mating.

Always finished exactly where I should have finished.

Oh, sure, there were time when I screwed up. But that was my fault, not because I am a good guy.

But then, if you are not striving for a finish line you are never a loser.

I try to think less about how much less I'm mating than some other guy. I think I'll live longer that way :lol:

• Like 1

Nice guys do, in fact, finish last.

Because they always let the woman finish first.

And in doing so, ensure the women keep coming ;)

Think about that one for a bit.

There is a difference between being a nice guy, and being a doormat. You can be forthcoming with a woman, and not be a loud mouthed, arrogant dick, which is the common stereotype of the "guy who gets all the girls". You can be confident in yourself without putting other people down to establish status, and you can interest a girl without preying on whatever complexes and social concerns that girl might have.

I've said this a lot of these threads of yours, Non. It's self confidence that is important. And self assurance that even if a woman isn't that into you, you aren't going to completely be destroyed and be thrown into a pit of agony and self pity. But instead you'll smile and say, "that's all right." And then both of you can go on your separate ways amicably.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 4

I say the guy who's exercising daily, managing his stress, and eating healthy, regardless of whether he's good or bad, is going to live longer. The whole, only the good die young thing, was brought about as an argument against piety. I mean really, do you think that line worked on Virginia?

Aaron

• Like 1

I say the guy who's exercising daily, managing his stress, and eating healthy, regardless of whether he's good or bad, is going to live longer. The whole, only the good die young thing, was brought about as an argument against piety. I mean really, do you think that line worked on Virginia?

Aaron

Hahah This/Thread

If you become older you will see how "good" people are just as bad as "bad" people and otherwise. Your mind is tricking you.

About finishing last...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usain_Bolt

He's pretty good and he did not finish last.

What you mean is passive guys finish last, impulsive guys finish too early, lol. Passive guys don't die early at all, though. Who told you that? :glare:

About sex? Here is the biggest nerd, introverted passive nice guys on the planet, virgin till age 21, playing dungeons and dragons all the time:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_%28pickup_artist%29

Erik von Markovich or something. He's now getting more laid then any other person on the planet. He still has butterfly's in his stomach when he meets girls lol, what a nice sweet guy. Pfff... yeah right :lol:

It's more that the loser finishes last. Or the manipulative guy that lets everyone before him because he secretly wants things from them, finish last. Those guys call themselves 'nice'. Self deprecating manipulators really. Women know and understand this usually... it feels gross and creepy.

But that the guy that goes for what he wants, gets it. And how much of a compliment to everybody involved.

... and mating less=die younger?

bullshit.

John

• Like 1

Be a nice guy but also assert yourself as dominant sometimes. Seems to be working for me.

Exactly. And we must know when to do which. A woman appreciates a man who knows about timing.

• Like 1

Learning how to notice the difference between kindness and doormat behavior can take awhile, especially if it's deeply embedded into your psyche. It took awhile for me, I used to worship women and put them on a pedestal. Now I don't and I have much better interactions with them.

Also, ignore people who look upon their number of sexual exploits as a sign of status. I can be hard when the majority of people around you take this view, but ultimately it's a revolting way of thinking. Find something else to feel proud of.

In the case of the PUAs or the guys who base their self esteem on getting laid a lot, you will find that many of them lack inner peace and have their own issues of insecurity and neediness which can get worse as they grow older and their looks fade.

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 2

@ Sloppy- lmao, nice one XD

@JohnC- I agree completely, this type of people appear on the outside to be "nice" but they're just energy vampires.

In response to this silly thread...It seems alot of this still stems from priding oneself on being able to please women (in all aspects of the word). Most men still live under the heel of females. If you stop caring what women think of you, stop living your life for their approval and live YOUR life for YOU then the whole issue goes away. Women do not bring happiness and don't expect to bring them happiness. Happiness between a couple can only be SHARED, not given or taken. That is why "chivalry" is a failure. You cannot make anyone happy, you cannot "save" anyone by being romantically involved with them (obviously yeah it's possible, i'm saying it usually doesn't work ime), likewise you can't make yourself happy by relying on the false promises of the "ego" (having a girl will make you happy, pleasing a girl will make you happy).

Everyone is responsible for their own evolution and enlightenment. The idea of pleasing a girl is like the idea of doing her math homework...sure it helps her out in the short run, but ultimately it deprives her of the lesson and thus deprives her of personal growth and independence. Thats one of the reasons I believe most women are so childish and immature is because they've learned that men will kiss their ass so they use their "charms" to get men to do what they want and don't have to mature, learn and grow.

So next time you think you're "pleasing" a women by acting whatever way you are, understand that

A.) If you're "acting" or changing the way you act just to get her approval you're a "sell-out" and will always have a collar and a leash. And

B.) by conforming to what SHE wants you're depriving her of life lessons and personal growth. By trying to bring her happiness you're trying to cripple her emotionally.

And yes most men get off on the idea of having women "addicted" to them and having women "dependent" on them. This is the least compassionate thing I can think of. If fact if I were Catholic I would call this sort of person a "demon" or "devil" because these types of people do nothing but hurt others while taking pleasure in it.

Forget acting, forget being "good" or "bad" to win someone's approval. Think of the good of the individual. Dig deep. THINK about what will really help them and what will end up hurting them. And while you're at it, remember that cocaine makes you feel REALLY good when you first take it :P

-Astral

P.S. Over-Ejaculation has actually shown to damage the kidneys, lower the life-force and actually SHORTEN the lifespan. However non-ejaculatory sex has proven to increase the lifespan only because men aren't ejaculating, it's the same as if you were celibate.

• Like 4

For those of you who say there are good guys who aren't doormats...

If the majority of people in general are in "bad shape", therefore the majority of women are too... then in general good guys (whether of the doormat type or the non-doormat type) do mate less because those women (who are in the majority) do not choose "good" mates. They are solely attracted to bad mates.

If you are a "truly" good guy, and are "too good" with a woman (how in the HELL can you be TOO GOOD!?) she will definately see something wrong in that.

I've seen many good NONDOORMAT types of guys that get dumped by girls for being "too good".

You know? Guys are expected to be violent, and ruthless,and deceptive. THe moment theey are not, something is wrong right? WOmen are expected to be passive, submissive, receptive, etc. the moment they are not, something is wrong right?

This is irrational behavior but then again MOST HUMAN BEINGS ARE IRRATIONAL.

Edited by Non
  • Like 2

It's more that the loser finishes last. Or the manipulative guy that lets everyone before him because he secretly wants things from them, finish last. Those guys call themselves 'nice'. Self deprecating manipulators really. Women know and understand this usually... it feels gross and creepy.

But that the guy that goes for what he wants, gets it. And how much of a compliment to everybody involved.

... and mating less=die younger?

bullshit.

John

Its not that mating less = die younger, its more like if you cannot for the life of you even commune with the Yin, being yang, or commune with the yang, being yin.

Ie I know the benefits of not excessively ejaculating or not having too much sex and energy depleting entropy increasing activities, but that's not what I'm talking about.

Im talking about a guy who just cannot even find a female who can befriend him for his entire life, and that every single interacting between him and another female or yin aspect (being yang) is severely hopeless and destructive.

This type of man is not alive by the mere fact that there is no yin for his yang, and therefore no existence. What about going before the yin/yang ie the taiji? Maybe... but in the manifest world this means nothing.

I look at all the "asexual" buddhist monks and I see that I look like them. Somewhat alien...

• Like 1

I think it also depends on your experience as a child, or growing up.

if you're virgin up until 24, without any experience or skill whatsoever with any female of any species you're pretty much going to stay like that until you die because there's no way in hell anyone is going to put up with this condition to let alone start to begin getting better.

In this world it's pretty much be bad-ass or die off. Most of the time.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

To live in this world you have to pretty much accept that you're Going to Have to step on other people to simply be who you are and to survive.

That means there are no truly good men out there. Perhaps more good than bad, but there's none that hasn't been a solely good person. In this world it is impossible.

That's why daoists tell the Confucius people "how can we be good and well mannered and civilized when you're starving? Where's the balance in that?"

Why? Because to be good requires literal self sacrifice. Nobody in this society wants to be truly good without self sacrificing, and yes that does mean even dying. Even if for many generations millions of people die trying to be good and then we end up not going anywhere as a society or as a species and we just die off.

ultimately though too, who supports bad men more than anything else? Their women. What influences man like nothing else? Women.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

Another reason why, good guys finish last.

Women look for brutality. Since most women run on fear based mindsets, most women almost exclusively look for brutality and dominance in a man. Plain and simply.

Compare that to a guy, he doesn't have a laundry list of things he wants from a woman. She can be imperfect. But for a guy he has to be perfect, at least seem perfect (or deceive).

• Like 1

To live in this world you have to pretty much accept that you're Going to Have to step on other people to simply be who you are and to survive.

That means there are no truly good men out there. Perhaps more good than bad, but there's none that hasn't been a solely good person. In this world it is impossible.

That's why daoists tell the Confucius people "how can we be good and well mannered and civilized when you're starving? Where's the balance in that?"

Why? Because to be good requires literal self sacrifice. Nobody in this society wants to be truly good without self sacrificing, and yes that does mean even dying. Even if for many generations millions of people die trying to be good and then we end up not going anywhere as a society or as a species and we just die off.

This is a good observation, but ultimately an illusion. It is money that makes us feel this way and money doesn't have to be a way of life. It's modern society thats got us buying this lie. Its the ones that control money that want us degrading into people who believe this. And damn has it worked so far, lol. Clever bastards :P

There will come a time where we will split. There will be those who return to nature's bosom and live off the land and those who follow society to it's next level of enslavement. I believe the raw foods movement helps prepare us for such a transition as I believe it is no longer avoidable. but we will seriously have to reflect and consider what it more important our addictions or our virtue.

And yes I agree the sad state most women exist in. In fact I've found that most women nowadays (21 and below) seem to be similar to the stereotypical male. It saddens me to see humanity in such a state, but it's all the more reason to live as a testament that it's not the way it has to be. Remember to be the change you want to see in the world. Eventually those who can't cope with being human will be eliminated and sent to a different "playground" until they learn their lesson.

-Astral

I think it also depends on your experience as a child, or growing up.

if you're virgin up until 24, without any experience or skill whatsoever with any female of any species you're pretty much going to stay like that until you die because there's no way in hell anyone is going to put up with this condition to let alone start to begin getting better.

In this world it's pretty much be bad-ass or die off. Most of the time.

Thats why we have millions of screwed up people. Cloud

"What the thinker thinks, the prover proves."

"In Robert Anton Wilson’s book Prometheus Rising, he models the mind as having two main parts; a thinker and a prover.

The thinker is extremely flexible, and can think any number of things.

The thinker can think the earth is flat; the thinker can think the earth is spherical.

It can think all men are poison; it can think all men are essentially good.

The prover is much more predictable: what the thinker thinks, the prover proves.

Whatever the thinker is thinking, the prover will sort for evidence to support it.

If a person thinks that all homeless people are lazy, the prover will sort through their

experience to find evidence to support that idea.

If they think all homeless people are victims, the prover will find evidence to support that idea.

If a person considers themselves to be stupid, the prover will find evidence to show that it’s ‘true’.

If a person thinks they are brilliant, the prover will show that to be true."

From my personal experiences i didn't have one girl even looking at me for nearly 3 years after my girlfriend of 4 years dumped me when i was 27.

I had lots of hang-ups about my looks, i thought i was too short, my hair was getting thinner and i honestly thought i would never have sex with a girl again.

I ended up wasting nearly 3 years of my life with self pity and these limiting beliefs thinking i was not good enough. Of course the girls wouldn't look at me because i had already rejected myself in my mind.

Point is it doesn't matter if you're a "good guy" or "bad guy".

What matters is how you see yourself and then people will start treating you that way.

Think that you are a winner and you will win. Think that you are a loser and you will lose.

It really is as simple as that.

The hard part is to really believe it and it just doesn't happen overnight.

But it will be quicker if you start to take steps that will help you support the new beliefs you are trying to install. I shaved my head and started taking better care of myself by going to the gym and eating healthier for example.

It took a long time to fix my beliefs but now i live in abundance of women and i don't have time for all the women that wants to be with me.

I'm just being my authentic self now and that's all that women wants from me.

One more thing..now that i have lots of women i have come to realize it doesn't mean shit to have lots of women wanting to fuck me. It's pretty nice sure but it doesn't bring happiness.

Edited by Gjeken
  • Like 4

"What the thinker thinks, the prover proves."

"In Robert Anton Wilson's book Prometheus Rising, he models the mind as having two main parts; a thinker and a prover.

The thinker is extremely flexible, and can think any number of things.

The thinker can think the earth is flat; the thinker can think the earth is spherical.

It can think all men are poison; it can think all men are essentially good.

The prover is much more predictable: what the thinker thinks, the prover proves.

Whatever the thinker is thinking, the prover will sort for evidence to support it.

If a person thinks that all homeless people are lazy, the prover will sort through their

experience to find evidence to support that idea.

If they think all homeless people are victims, the prover will find evidence to support that idea.

If a person considers themselves to be stupid, the prover will find evidence to show that it's 'true'.

If a person thinks they are brilliant, the prover will show that to be true."

I like that book but its over a lot of peoples heads they would rather fight, cheat,and steal and become a badass. Ghetto thinking. Cloud

Edited by Cloudhand

From what I have read alpha men die younger.

Those who are concerned about mating and not fulfilling their evolutionary goal have a unique chance today. Donate sperm. You can go to different sperm banks all across the world and donate and probably end up with a few hundred children. You`ll be in league with kings and other harem keepers in no time.

Edited by markern

Have you ever heard about all the trouble the tantric gurus that migrated to the west have gotten into for sleeping with many of their students.

Or what about Timothy Leary. He was one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and has had sex with college age women all the time.

What about the taoist celestial knights, who wrote the book on way of love making, health, and long life.

All of these people spiritual, nice and everything like that. They light up a room when they walked in. They radiated peace, inner light and charisma.

You just have to take your time, follow the way, and love freely.

Most women have expressed appreciation for my ability to "finish last" ;)

• Like 1