Badogue

How many ejaculations per week I can have?

Im not trying retention.

I just have a wet dream of twice every week. Thats my total ejaculation count every week. (No sex).

Im 23.

What is the count for having a health sexual life until I get very old?

Im not trying retention.

I just have a wet dream of twice every week. Thats my total ejaculation count every week. (No sex).

Im 23.

I do it every 3 weeks.. maybe 6.

Depends. If your mind is full of sexual thoughts then you'll ejaculate either way.

Also sex is alot more healthy then masturbation alone anyway. So if it's sex hold off training and have fun.

Edited by NeiChuan

Im not trying retention.

Im 23.

Hello Badogue,

I'm going to say this as kindly as possible, don't worry about it! God you're 23 and in your sexual prime from a biological standpoint. The fact that you want to have sex has to do with the fact that your body is telling you that you need to procreate. You denying that you feel this way or shoving it down deep inside because you feel it will harm your chi or prevent you from being like Buddha is silly. The more you deny your sexuality the more of a problem it will become.

If you actually believe you have a problem and you think you're a sex addict, then go to Sex Addicts Anonymous or something, otherwise I would suggest examining why you feel the way you do about sex. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Why the heck are people so hung up on sex.

As a comparison, I'm 41 and I guarantee I have more than 2 "day emissions" a week and I'm absolutely healthy. Again stop worrying about it. There's no need to feel guilty or dirty because you want to have sex or find sexy things sexy. If they weren't sexy you wouldn't identify them as such. Who the hell told you sex was bad in the first place? Whoever it was, quit listening to them.

Aaron

edit- I really mean this in the most compassionate way possible, don't worry about it.

Edited by Twinner

Totally agree with Aaron.

Who the hell told you sex was bad in the first place?

Would you please answer this? It may assist us in helping you.

Guest sykkelpump

Long and good sex can actually help you open the mco,because when you have sex chi moves faster through the orbit than normal.your orbit is in my experience always running but very slow and not noticeable for people who dont cultivate.

I think retention or not ejaculation is best practice after your orbit is open and runs freely.before that i think it does moore harm than good.

Retention of semen is not really needed unless you are pursuing a very particular path. People put waaay too much meaning into this whole retention thing, but the bottom point is to put down that book and listen to your body. Notice how your body is feeling when you ejaculate a certain number of times within a given time period. Use THAT as you own guideline because no one can give better advice than your own body. There are certain practices within certain lineages that use the power within the seed for certain things - but for most people, you don't need it nor will you particularly enjoy it.

Listen to your body - put down the book.

2 cents.

• Like 2

Im not trying retention.

Im 23.

OK. the maximum amount of ejaculations and still be healthy for a 23 year old man is 2...per day!

I echo what has already been said that the concept that seminal retention or abstinence from ejaculation will somehow make you stronger or give you more chi power is nonsense.

I understand seminal retention and limiting ejaculation is very popular now. But it is not representative of many respected traditional taoist teachings. It has been taken out of context and completely misunderstood. What is suggested in some very high level traditional taoist teachings is that one should be conscious of the their personal relationships, NOT obsessing about one's bodily fluids. One should meditate on the emotional energy that is being transfered between people in their lives. Sexual relationships only being ONE aspect of that meditation. Having sex with someone who is not in synch with you spiritually is seen as throwing your emotional energy away NOT sexual energy. The sexual fluids are not the focus here. You can retain semen or abstain from ejaculation until it is coming out your nose, but if you have toxic personal relationships, your energy is being sapped and THAT is what makes you sick or age faster. In some traditional schools of Tao, sexual techniques are absolutely forbidden because they are seen as ineffective not to mention dangerous. This is something that many people who only get their teachings from books may not understand. The founder of the first major taoist sect (after the celestial masters sect) which spawned all the other sects was named Lady Wei and she specifically prohibited any sexual techniques. Sexual kung fu was considered a "layman" technique that would only work in a very limited way. Those who were learning the inner door techniques were taught different things. IME and IMO, the need to retain semen is indicative of psychological insecurity and control issues. these personal issues will inhibit a student's energetic and spiritual progress. Tao is about flowing harmoniously with life.

If you really want to learn methods of long life... find a teacher... If you can';t find a teacher, then seek to live harmoniously. That is the highest teaching...

my .02

• Like 3

The sexual fluids are not the focus here. You can retain semen or abstain from ejaculation until it is coming out your nose, but if you have toxic personal relationships, your energy is being sapped and THAT is what makes you sick or age faster.

WORD! Beautifully formulated.

• Like 2

Yes.

Also, in my experience, you can't really make a definitive and clear separation between sexual energy, emotional energy, and mental energy.

When you try to cultivate one of them, you should know that you need to work up all three of them.

That's why you need a complete system.

Focusing on your dick alone won't get you very far ahead in the energy practice ^_^

• Like 3

I just wanna say I love the title of your thread!

I instinctively wanna say "AS MANY AS YOU LIKE BRO!!!"

Well, Im quite right that excessive masturbation and ejaculation some yars ago caused me premature ejac and nocturnal emissions every day. I did some treatment and now Im better about wet dreams but premature ejac stills. So im not going to estimulate/ myself again. Just for training, but without ejaculating is ok for me.

Hello Badogue,

I'm going to say this as kindly as possible, don't worry about it! God you're 23 and in your sexual prime from a biological standpoint. The fact that you want to have sex has to do with the fact that your body is telling you that you need to procreate. You denying that you feel this way or shoving it down deep inside because you feel it will harm your chi or prevent you from being like Buddha is silly. The more you deny your sexuality the more of a problem it will become.

If you actually believe you have a problem and you think you're a sex addict, then go to Sex Addicts Anonymous or something, otherwise I would suggest examining why you feel the way you do about sex. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Why the heck are people so hung up on sex.

As a comparison, I'm 41 and I guarantee I have more than 2 "day emissions" a week and I'm absolutely healthy. Again stop worrying about it. There's no need to feel guilty or dirty because you want to have sex or find sexy things sexy. If they weren't sexy you wouldn't identify them as such. Who the hell told you sex was bad in the first place? Whoever it was, quit listening to them.

Aaron

edit- I really mean this in the most compassionate way possible, don't worry about it.

Well, tank you. I dont consider myself an addict, yes I like sex normally as any healthy 23 years old guy, but I have premature ejac. so Im trying to get control of things and teacth to my body how to seal the leaking door.

Totally agree with Aaron.

Would you please answer this? It may assist us in helping you.

No one told me. Im just trying to seal the leaking door becaus I have premature ejac. and wet dreams are very boring.

OK. the maximum amount of ejaculations and still be healthy for a 23 year old man is 2...per day!

I echo what has already been said that the concept that seminal retention or abstinence from ejaculation will somehow make you stronger or give you more chi power is nonsense.

I understand seminal retention and limiting ejaculation is very popular now. But it is not representative of many respected traditional taoist teachings. It has been taken out of context and completely misunderstood. What is suggested in some very high level traditional taoist teachings is that one should be conscious of the their personal relationships, NOT obsessing about one's bodily fluids. One should meditate on the emotional energy that is being transfered between people in their lives. Sexual relationships only being ONE aspect of that meditation. Having sex with someone who is not in synch with you spiritually is seen as throwing your emotional energy away NOT sexual energy. The sexual fluids are not the focus here. You can retain semen or abstain from ejaculation until it is coming out your nose, but if you have toxic personal relationships, your energy is being sapped and THAT is what makes you sick or age faster. In some traditional schools of Tao, sexual techniques are absolutely forbidden because they are seen as ineffective not to mention dangerous. This is something that many people who only get their teachings from books may not understand. The founder of the first major taoist sect (after the celestial masters sect) which spawned all the other sects was named Lady Wei and she specifically prohibited any sexual techniques. Sexual kung fu was considered a "layman" technique that would only work in a very limited way. Those who were learning the inner door techniques were taught different things. IME and IMO, the need to retain semen is indicative of psychological insecurity and control issues. these personal issues will inhibit a student's energetic and spiritual progress. Tao is about flowing harmoniously with life.

If you really want to learn methods of long life... find a teacher... If you can';t find a teacher, then seek to live harmoniously. That is the highest teaching...

my .02

Well. for all people. Thanks. But im nothing afraid about Chi or about anythig relationed with spiritual path.

Im just trying to find a way to stop premature ejac.

Well. for all people. Thanks. But im nothing afraid about Chi or about anythig relationed with spiritual path.

Im just trying to find a way to stop premature ejac.

You've got to relax about the whole thing. You need to get to a point where you give permission to yourself to enjoy sexual stimulation and even ejaculation. Slow down and breath, repeat as necessary.

• Like 2

1 time a day is good, 2 times a day is max.

A new day has begun! It is morning and you have a hard penis. Time to rise! You stand up straigth, grab your gear, and go hunting with the guys. You use this energy to excersize or hunt prey. Or you use it to have sweet love with your women.

At night, your hunger has raised. The prey has been served, everyone gathers around to eat a big meal. Your belly is satisfied for the day. You sit around and socialize, hear stories of people or tell stories. At night, you go to bed and make sweet love with your wife, because everything is so perfect. You're both satisfied and can let go to sleep.

A new day has begun! It is morning and you have a hard penis. You rise to go hunting again. If you're confident that today will be an easy routine, you make some sweet love to your women right before you go hunting.

Cycles continues. The way of things...

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

Retention should be a side effect and not a goal. Right now just focus on relaxing and learning to be more aware of your body and chi. If that is your practice then all else will fall into place.

As you become more aware you will learn to have more control over your body. As you become more aware you will learn to listen to your body. If your body tells you that you need to ejaculate then do so. If your body tells you that you don't need to ejaculate then don't.

• Like 2

Im not trying retention.

Im 23.

It depends on how old you are, there is a formula.

It's very good you are not practicing retention, the poor misguided young people who do that are worse than anal retentive =)

Here is one way of looking at it. The Way that follows nature is the Real Way.

so in your twenties - once a day

in your thirties - once every two day

in your fourties - once every three days

in your fifties - once every four days

and so on and so forth, of course that is from a bygone era, when people were all mostly healthy. Now only about 1% of the people over the age of ten are healthy in my country, how about yours?

Then, of course

60s - 5 days

70s - 6 days

but a curious thing happens on the Path, when you start to glow in the dark it starts going the other way in spite of increasing age.

I need a girl friend.

I watched a program on TV about Benobo chimps and they masterbate and have sex all day! The Benobo chimp does things in the current of the dao. The guy who said you should ejaculate twice a day was correct; let it out! What happens if you retain seed and huff and puff and keep chi and then get run over by a bus? Trust in yourself.

Researchers are finding more and more evidence that premature ejaculation is mostly psychological and that it's caused by stress and intimacy issues. If you are really worried about this, then perhaps you should try to reduce the stress in your life and examine whether or not you have issues with intimacy. Personally all I can say is that nearly every man in their life will experience premature ejaculation. It's not the end of the world and it does pass. I told you not to worry before and I'll tell you again, don't worry.

Also if you're only prematurely ejaculating during masturbation, that doesn't count, because the way they identify whether you are actually prematurely ejaculating is whether or not you are ejaculating before your partner.

The exercises that they prescribe in most cases have to do with stopping prior to ejaculation in an attempt to lengthen the period before orgasm. This has mixed results and doesn't always work. I am not a doctor so don't take this as medical advice, I'm only stating what I know, not recommending anything.

If I did recommend something to you, it would be to chill out and relax, let it go and don't worry. Life is too short to worry about something like this. Enjoy life. Have fun. If you have a partner, explain to them that you're prematurely ejaculating and I'm sure they'll understand. Just keep in mind there are other ways to ensure your partner experiences an orgasm prior to your ejaculation, so really premature ejaculation for me is just impatience.

Aaron

Guest tao4joe

Im not trying retention.

Im 23.

Wow, I wanted to say how can any of these people responding to you saying "have at it" all day? its true according to Taoist tradition younger men can ejac more often and not lose internal energy (chi) but its wise to start learning the control of these pelvis and urogenital muscles now so when your older or now when you are with a woman you can give her the time making love she needs, only then do you absorb her essense. I have no idea where these people got their taoist study from, its sad to say the least. Study for yourself the Masters Mantak chia, Daniel reid books, Stephen Chang, Jolan Chang and modern taoist Phd's like Saida Desilets. The list is endless with those that teach ejaculation control (regulated to age and health) is essential in understanding the tao, and having a happy natural life, not to mention an understanding of your own true nature and strength. Also from my own perspective, nothing is more powerful than knowing you can satisy any woman in any room you walk in. Good luck dude.

Study for yourself the "Masters" Mantak chia, Daniel reid books...

This is the problem. Getting sexual energy techniques from books...

Both Mantak Chia and Michael Winn have publicly reversed themselves on sexual kung fu as a result of many people who have severely injured themselves from their books.

one of many recent casualties of Mantak Chia here on TTB's is here

This is just one of many. Some Medical Qigon practitioners here on TTB's can also tell you of the many patients they have treated who have severely screwed themselves up practicing this stuff from books. Some people now cannot get erections and much worse.

• Like 3

Well, Im quite right that excessive masturbation and ejaculation some yars ago caused me premature ejac and nocturnal emissions every day. I did some treatment and now Im better about wet dreams but premature ejac stills. So im not going to estimulate/ myself again. Just for training, but without ejaculating is ok for me.

I then apologize, and would like to change my advice to "NOT AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE!!!".

Sorry 'bout that, had I known it was something to do with P.E I wouldn't have been so quick.....er......:( that wasn't deliberate. Shit, sometimes I just need to shut it.

There are lots of people coming through here (:() always asking how many times a day they should or shouldn't ejaculate. It goes a bit far sometimes. But again, sorry. I hope you can sort it out as that must be a real downer. ...

..I think I should remove myself from this thread as I'm now unintentionally making puns, and I really don't mean to, I could be just reading into it.

Hope you can sort it out. I can't really offer to much advice on P.E, I kind of practiced not to have that from a young age. I'm not sure it was healthy mind you. Wish you well.

1 time a day is good, 2 times a day is max.

A new day has begun! It is morning and you have a hard penis. Time to rise! You stand up straigth, grab your gear, and go hunting with the guys. You use this energy to excersize or hunt prey. Or you use it to have sweet love with your women.

At night, your hunger has raised. The prey has been served, everyone gathers around to eat a big meal. Your belly is satisfied for the day. You sit around and socialize, hear stories of people or tell stories. At night, you go to bed and make sweet love with your wife, because everything is so perfect. You're both satisfied and can let go to sleep.

A new day has begun! It is morning and you have a hard penis. You rise to go hunting again. If you're confident that today will be an easy routine, you make some sweet love to your women right before you go hunting.

Cycles continues. The way of things...

That was nice, I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning!

I need a girl friend.

Made me laugh!! :D

Guest tao4joe

This is the problem. Getting sexual energy techniques from books...

Both Mantak Chia and Michael Winn have publicly reversed themselves on sexual kung fu as a result of many people who have severely injured themselves from their books.

one of many recent casualties of Mantak Chia here on TTB's is here

This is just one of many. Some Medical Qigon practitioners here on TTB's can also tell you of the many patients they have treated who have severely screwed themselves up practicing this stuff from books. Some people now cannot get erections and much worse.

Well yes read the books.. thats how intellegent people learn. But do your own research. Or like this guy or a couple qigong practitioners mess it up and write how bad it is. Maybe those few are correct out of hundreds of thousands of qigong folks who enjoy energy cultivation and are living a happy life. Would be proper to state where we could see the "reversal" you claim has taken place, because its nonsense. Nechuan has it right, "fluid is not the goal", its just a resource of energy for your mind. Just do your homework and decide for yourself what these muslces are for and if strengthening muscles in your body makes sense or not. Happy Holidays young dude.

Well yes read the books.. thats how intellegent people learn. But do your own research. Or like this guy or a couple qigong practitioners mess it up and write how bad it is. Maybe those few are correct out of hundreds of thousands of qigong folks who enjoy energy cultivation and are living a happy life. Would be proper to state where we could see the "reversal" you claim has taken place, because its nonsense. Nechuan has it right, "fluid is not the goal", its just a resource of energy for your mind. Just do your homework and decide for yourself what these muslces are for and if strengthening muscles in your body makes sense or not. Happy Holidays young dude.

You are making a few unsubstantiated assumptions.

I am not a young dude.

I have read Chia's books.

I have done my research.

I was celibate for over 6 years and during that time I practiced retention and recirculation. And I have practiced high level qigong while not being celibate for 14 years. So, I do know the difference and can speak from personal experience.

So, I not only can read a book. But, I can also learn directly from masters themselves. I have been around long enough to see over the years what has happened to many who have only read books. You claim that intelligent people learn from books. Does that mean that all those masters who learned from real people over thousands of years are somehow more stupid than those who have only learned from books?

If you do some research just on this forum alone you will find many more than just a couple of people who have been severely injured from doing sexual kung fu only from books and you will hear from some very respected healers who have had the very real displeasure of seeing the severe trauma that can occur from this kind of stuff. ( from more than just a couple of people.)

My friend, you certainly have the right to disagree, but I would be more interested in an opinion backed up with some research and intelligent evidence rather than taking potshots at my character just to try to prove your point. Insulting me has no actual relevance on the facts.

You seem to make the claim that Winn and Chia have not publicly reversed themselves on their Sexual Kung Fu techniques.

Here is Michael Winn Himself admitting on his forum that he has reversed himself on numerous sexual techniques

Stop using the Million Dollar Point. I recommend that NO ONE use it at any time for the very reason you have cited. The method is too external and creates negative side effects.

it is one of many sexual techniques that I have updated in my Healing Love/Tao Secrets of Sex homestudy course, based on my teaching thousands of students over many decades.

Anybody can write a book. That does not necessarily mean that they know what they are talking about. Books are helpful study aids in conjunction with learning from a teacher. There is a huge difference between reading about qigong fundamentals in a book and trying to practice high level energy techniques from a book that are usually only taught in person with a teacher who can guide you and correct any questions or mistakes. Learning from real teachers in person is the preferred method over books, not the other way around.

Edited by fiveelementtao
  • Like 2