goonis38

11:11

My link

here is a song that may help

Well Thanks, but at last the link didn't work... But it's the thought that count my friend... Mel Was it good?

Edited by goonis38

Well Thanks, but at last the link didn't work... But it's the thought that count my friend... Mel Was it good?

copy and paste that :)

copy and paste that :)

Lol.... I know that song I'm that old, I new it in two notes ... You think I have such things running in my mind? No not me, none of it true!!...lol Cool...

Thanks I hadn't heard that in like forever... Mel

just thought the lyrics superstition aint the way. basically my message to you is relax give your mind a rest and things will be your version of normal once again.

just thought the lyrics superstition aint the way. basically my message to you is relax give your mind a rest and things will be your version of normal once again.

Normal who wants to be normal... I kinda like being Alice that fell down the rabbit hole...lol Mel

Oh edit, "my version of normal" very good, I like you. You get it. What ever it is...

Edited by goonis38

Normal who wants to be normal... I kinda like being Alice that fell down the rabbit hole...lol Mel

Oh edit, "my version of normal" very good, I like you. You get it. What ever it is...

yeh just chill out :) i bet you have alot on your mind just as a guess.

yeh just chill out :) i bet you have alot on your mind just as a guess.

No you are right my friend, I have been meditating a lot, it has been very helpful to me.

Thank you for seeing that... Mel

No you are right my friend, I have been meditating a lot, it has been very helpful to me.

Thank you for seeing that... Mel

another guess is your probably looking for things to go wrong for whatever reason. meditate more maybe you will become more comfortable. it would explain why your looking for stuff like 11:11. another guess would be being this comfortable with meditation is probably unnerving for you and ive had a similar experience. hence looking for things to go wrong or differences. relax more when you meditate make sure all your body parts are relaxed. including the hair which what my teacher told me. he said you can talk to all your individual cells and tell them to relax when you get to a certain point. as for now before you start getting into your meditative state. go all the way around your body with one breathe in and hold then tell that part of the body relax.

i start from the hair, facial expression muscles the mind then to the chest then to the dan tien then to the feet and back to the dan tien. even tell the bones in the body to relax too. my teacher said people tink bones are really hard but in fact there like bubbles inside your body in energy terms they still have cells you can speak to and tell to relax.

hope this helps.

another guess is your probably looking for things to go wrong for whatever reason. meditate more maybe you will become more comfortable. it would explain why your looking for stuff like 11:11. another guess would be being this comfortable with meditation is probably unnerving for you and ive had a similar experience. hence looking for things to go wrong or differences. relax more when you meditate make sure all your body parts are relaxed. including the hair which what my teacher told me. he said you can talk to all your individual cells and tell them to relax when you get to a certain point. as for now before you start getting into your meditative state. go all the way around your body with one breathe in and hold then tell that part of the body relax.

i start from the hair, facial expression muscles the mind then to the chest then to the dan tien then to the feet and back to the dan tien. even tell the bones in the body to relax too. my teacher said people tink bones are really hard but in fact there like bubbles inside your body in energy terms they still have cells you can speak to and tell to relax.

hope this helps.

Hey,

It is very helpful and nice of you. I will do this, I have been telling my body to relax but not to the extent you are saying, but I sure will do that.

I am a very positive person I like to think of as many things in a positive way as I can. I even do my best to turn a negative to a positive when it is obvious that it is not. So if anything I liked Leion's idea of 11:11 being of something good... Now i do know people who are as you say negative types. I live with one of them, and it is a constant battle to keep those people up... Glass is always well almost always half full in my mind, where the people that you speak that glass is half empty... Yes?

But I could do with some more relaxation maybe I will float off this time...lol Mel

Edited by goonis38

Hey,

It is very helpful and nice of you. I will do this, I have been telling my body to relax but not to the extent you are saying, but I sure will do that.

I am a very positive person I like to think of as many things in a positive way as I can. I even do my best to turn a negative to a positive when it is obvious that it is not. So if anything I liked Leion's idea of 11:11 being of something good... Now i do know people who are as you say negative types. I live with one of them, and it is a constant battle to keep those people up... Glass is always well almost always half full in my mind, where the people that you speak that glass is half empty... Yes?

But I could do with some more relaxation maybe I will float off this time...lol Mel

i take bill baileys view on that, depends what's in the cup. he he watch part troll

I'm reading a book right now called 11:11 Time Prompt.

Part of the looking at the clock deal is that you program your subconscious to do so.

But the clock thing is nothing compared to several months of mind blowing synchronicity revolving around a number.

Part of the looking at the clock deal is that you program your subconscious to do so.

But the clock thing is nothing compared to several months of mind blowing synchronicity revolving around a number.

Hey there,

I'm with you, I get up every day a minute before the alarm clock goes off also.

So yea i have heard a lot of different ideas on this subject. I love all the positive ones... The other ones can go to hell...lol

I like the one about, it means your Angel is watching over you. I don't like the one about the end of the world, I think that is all bull... But I'm liking what ever Leon is saying... Mel

Totally Agree.

I avoid putting any significance on things like that. The mind has the interesting ability to notice things. Randomly glancing at the clock at 11:11 ignores all the other times that you randomly glance at the clock and notice that it isn't 11:11. Have you ever noticed how many black cars there are? They are all over the place. I mean, I think black cars mean good things. The more black cars you see, the healthier you will be.

The mind just gets conditioned. My alarm goes off at 6:30. I often times wake up at 6:29 and think, "Wow, I woke up RIGHT before my alarm went off."

The only thing mystical or magical about any sort of experience like that is how precise the mind is when we are not trying to control it.

Well, at one point I started collecting groceries sales slips that amounted to $55.55, $66.66 and so on, bills for $222.22, appointment addresses at 111 First Street, and so on and so forth. I was at it for a couple of months only but my collection was swelling up so fast -- weekly de riguer and often daily -- that I abandoned the whole thing. If I'm programming my subconscious to run particular utilities bills with precision to a cent, it must be one hell of a subconscious and I must be one hell of a programmer thereof. Also I must be programming other people's subconscious too, because if I dine out with one or two or more other people, I have to program theirs so that their own food choices plus mine together amount to one of these checks comprised of repetitive numbers. If my subconscious is that great, why am I not rich?..:angry:

I think any and all explanations of things not understood via things we erroneously believe we do understand (like, e.g., "the subconscious") are merely a sign of low tolerance, on our part, of things we can't control. We can't handle the idea that such things exist, are often in our face, more often than not in fact... so we substitute the true mystery with the false explanation... and everything appears to be under control again, and this tale of being in control we keep telling ourselves is the only state of existence we can handle. Nevermind that this sense of being in control is defensive and false. Long as we are not asked to coexist with the inexplicable, we are the champions... of denial and self-deception, of course, but the champions none the less.:lol:

Hey,

Does that really happen to you? That is something else, that would trip me out. Pretty cool, I bet your friends get a kick out of that...

I loved that thread on the lions that was so cool... Melanie

P.S. I love Lions

Well, at one point I started collecting groceries sales slips that amounted to $55.55, $66.66 and so on, bills for $222.22, appointment addresses at 111 First Street, and so on and so forth. I was at it for a couple of months only but my collection was swelling up so fast -- weekly de riguer and often daily -- that I abandoned the whole thing. If I'm programming my subconscious to run particular utilities bills with precision to a cent, it must be one hell of a subconscious and I must be one hell of a programmer thereof. Also I must be programming other people's subconscious too, because if I dine out with one or two or more other people, I have to program theirs so that their own food choices plus mine together amount to one of these checks comprised of repetitive numbers. If my subconscious is that great, why am I not rich?..:angry:

I think any and all explanations of things not understood via things we erroneously believe we do understand (like, e.g., "the subconscious") are merely a sign of low tolerance, on our part, of things we can't control. We can't handle the idea that such things exist, are often in our face, more often than not in fact... so we substitute the true mystery with the false explanation... and everything appears to be under control again, and this tale of being in control we keep telling ourselves is the only state of existence we can handle. Nevermind that this sense of being in control is defensive and false. Long as we are not asked to coexist with the inexplicable, we are the champions... of denial and self-deception, of course, but the champions none the less.:lol:

yea i dont think thats true when you ask people on the street, "what time is it?" and they reply back "3:33" lmao but yea i used to see this ALOT last year when I had started practicing Tenaga Dalam which involves alot of Zikr... A month in i had a Sushumna Awakening which led to my Heart and Crown Chakras being opened...I would definitely agree with Leon in saying that it is a sign of good things to come :)

Edited by sinno

Get used to a certain amount of weirdness :)

I was riding in a cab yesterday and a song was on the radio. I thought it was funny because I remembered a bridge on the route that has the first words of the song's chorus written on it. We passed under that bridge at exactly the same time as the first words of the chorus in the song played.

Remember that I was in a cab. Not my choice of music and not me driving. :lol:

I interpreted this to mean I was flowing with Tao that morning. But really I don't know. :)

I was riding in a cab yesterday and a song was on the radio. I thought it was funny because I remembered a bridge on the route that has the first words of the song's chorus written on it. We passed under that bridge at exactly the same time as the first words of the chorus in the song played.

I interpreted this to mean I was flowing with Tao that morning. But really I don't know. :)

well i do believe music is the voice of the tao

I plainly stated that looking at the clock at certain times is a program of the subconscious. Noticing patterns in numbers or having synchronicity is a different phenomenon altogether IMo.

i recommend you watch 23 by jim carey its a good film its about the reappearance of the number 23 also ull understand my twisted sense of humour at the end of the film

yea i dont think thats true when you ask people on the street, "what time is it?" and they reply back "3:33" lmao but yea i used to see this ALOT last year when I had started practicing Tenaga Dalam which involves alot of Zikr... A month in i had a Sushumna Awakening which led to my Heart and Crown Chakras being opened...I would definitely agree with Leon in saying that it is a sign of good things to come :)

Well,

Thank you, I like the way you and Leon think... I believe that we can receive signs of things to come... Good and bad... And I believe this one to be good... This is no new thing to me either, as a child I used to see it, about the time I used to see peoples auras... I think it is funny how people are about things. It's as the old saying goes. "Until you walk a mile in mans shoes don't judge him" Every truth, is not true for every man, or woman...

take care Melanie

Hey Kate,

Right we are in the flow... Got ya... Mel

P.S. I like a good positive attitude, why not look for the good in things...

The "theory" as i understand it is.. repeating numbers have to do with your beliefs about what the numbers mean to you and the numerology and sacred geometry behind it.

Are you in conscious communication with your "spirit guides"? This is one way spirits guides can communicate with you. I've only met my guide once. Less than one earth orbit ago. And now im doing energy work to strengthen the connection. Which is why im here.

For me, repeating numbers mean synchronicity, your on the right track, or something similar- and I see 11:11 most often. Not just on clocks either, which can be too much of a "coincidence" as people say. Its too easy to say your just looking for 11:11 on the clock. Which is true.

For example, I just started taking an energy cultivation/kundalini training. My first day at class (during class actually), I noticed the number 1111. This happens often and can be a coincidence, no doubt. However the 1111 wasn't on a clock or some random number I was looking at.

It was my brand new business i just started last month that made me $1,111 that day. Yeah, my income stopped at $1,111 DURING my very first energy cultivation/kundalini class- pretty cool. And I just started doing $1,000 a day very recently, so I increased my income just in time, hehe..

With clocks there will always be repeating numbers... But making an income of $1,111 is a bit different IMO. Especially since I'm not used to this kind of money.

I also see a lot of repeating numbers in my business, other than the money I make, so maybe I am in the right business! Even if im "wrong", I dont care! I'm happy, following my passions, doing energy work, and my brand new business made $1,111 in one day! Time to ramp it up 10x's that :)

My beliefs are working for me!!

Here's what I mean by repeating numbers:

post-55173-128586393418_thumb.png

What you see there is only some of the 11.11's. If I post them all I'd have to edit out more information for privacy ;)

Even my TaoBums profile is showing me repeating numbers!!! 111's 555's..

post-55173-128586883671_thumb.png

(I didn't sign up at 5:55am, that's just the time setting it happened to be on when I signed up)

I didn't always see repeating numbers like this, but now i see them all day and they pop up everywhere!

Anyways, this is just part of the theory and my personal experience of it. And I continue to have positive synchronicity in my life, so that's what matters to me.