goonis38

11:11

I had no clue as to the tragedy in your family or you being of European origin. Further, I was not attempting to manipulate you emotionally.

Thanks, I didn't mean you were, I meant the overlords who try to manipulate my (and everyone else's) emotions.

Guest paul walter

No, this is supposed to illustrate that being interested in these things is no indicator of the interested party being an idle time waster (which was the original premise). By the same token, being interested in these things is no indicator of the interested party being an efficient utilizer of time. Overall meaning: total value of the information about someone being interested in these things for predicting or presuming the rest of their behaviors is zero.:ninja::)

Ok, yes. Paul

It would be truly horrible.

"They" are working on it though...

and "I" resist with all I've got.

"Predatory capitalism is a trickle-down problem from a bigger one we have, methinks."

A "bigger" one than this? I reckon it's already big enough.

"What if machine" is "on". What if there really only was this problem and it's a human problem and it reveals ourselves to ourselves in ways that are too shocking and disgusting to admit and so we look to "outside" causes because really, we can't admit that humans (ourselves) are capable of such horrors. So it must be "other people" or "something else" that is doing it? That we do these things to ourselves and perpetuate them on each other and our children and our health and our home planet. :( ?

However, I'm interested in finding out what the "bigger" problem is.

"Predatory capitalism is a trickle-down problem from a bigger one we have, methinks."

A "bigger" one than this? I reckon it's already big enough.

"What if machine" is "on". What if there really only was this problem and it's a human problem and it reveals ourselves to ourselves in ways that are too shocking and disgusting to admit and so we look to "outside" causes because really, we can't admit that humans (ourselves) are capable of such horrors. So it must be "other people" or "something else" that is doing it? That we do these things to ourselves and perpetuate them on each other and our children and our health and our home planet. :( ?

However, I'm interested in finding out what the "bigger" problem is.

The answers lie in history, as usual. As Little1 said, memory plays an important part in the universe. I would say memory IS the universe, or as the classics put it, "tao fa ziran," tao patterns itself on itself.

Trace modern events to who started them, when, and how, and who got what out of them, and you will see that humans didn't do things the predatory way for most of our species' history. Nevermind what anyone said it was "for" when it started being done -- look at the actual outcome.

There were forests; suddenly (always suddenly, I checked and double-checked) there was "clearing" of the forests and there were monoculture fields and fortified city walls and pyramids erected where forests used to be, and deserts where forests used to be, and "civilization," which we were told was a blessing. It must have been for someone... but not for the slaves. For the vast majority of the civilized human history, most humans (up to 97% at some places at some times) were slaves. And antislavery activists today assert that currently there's more slaves on this planet than there's ever been in the past. The pattern was started and got going, feudalism is no better than capitalism, nor worse -- the set-up is, you are born into a spider web of a society that ties you down -- if it's feudalism, by "lowly birth" which is the destiny of 97 percent of humans, if it's capitalism, by "unlimited opportunities" that somehow invariably boil down to working the longest hours for a lifetime, getting nothing out of life except for things advertised on TV, and believing that more of those things would make you happy and fewer of those things, should you lose your income, make you unhappy. And war, always, at all times, no peaceful stretch anywhere on earth not accompanied by bloodshed somewhere far or near. And epidemics of diseases that never happened in a million years of the species history and then all of a sudden they are happening. And "health care" that you are told is your salvation, and all those "saved" people dragging themselves in and out of doctors' offices for more salvation, for a good part of their lives preoccupied with aches and pains and failing bodily functions and working to pay for the fix that never fixes anything for longer than the next appointment, in the best case scenario. And deforestation never stops. The planet never stops turning into more and more of a poisonous desert with machines growing and animals and plants and human souls shrinking. I used to think we are doing this to ourselves. But not anymore.

I can't point out any one source, mother of all sources, to corroborate what I think now. It's been years of slowly opening my eyes, physical and non-... But, like I said, go to history, start to compare what started happening where and when that wasn't happening before, disregard the explanations you were offered in school as to how good and wonderful it was for the human race that it happened, how "progress" is the shit, and look at the pattern from, um, wuxing perspective... Fire and Metal assaulting Water and Wood is what you will see, and Earth with all its inhabitants will be clearly seen as the "beneficiary" of this treatment... and it used to not be.

"to corroborate what I think now."

What do you think now?

Of course, you don't have to tell me on an open forum if you don't want to (for whatever reason).

My second question is "What does one do about this?"

You notice I do not ask "What can one do about this?" I don't care for being told I can't :)

Lately this has been happening to me with 9:11 , I'm not so sure if that is a good thing :-S

In numerology, 9 intensifies whatever number it happens to combine with. I.e. whatever 11 represents, 9:11 will intensify ninefold. So "good" or "bad" depends on the phenomenon observed: a good one will be nine times better, a bad one, nine times worse. Source of info: "Math for Mystics," by... um, if you're going to read it, I'll look up the author.:)

In numerology, 9 intensifies whatever number it happens to combine with. I.e. whatever 11 represents, 9:11 will intensify ninefold. So "good" or "bad" depends on the phenomenon observed: a good one will be nine times better, a bad one, nine times worse. Source of info: "Math for Mystics," by... um, if you're going to read it, I'll look up the author.:)

So do you know the low down on 11 then? lol

So do you know the low down on 11 then? lol

Why of course. Remember what the Twin Towers looked like? A great big eleven.

I remember reading some new age thing that said 11 represent a passage to a new life...kind of like a gate to walk through. Makes sense.

I think Baolin Wu's feng shui book equates the number two with death...so two towers standing alone together is not good feng shui (at least according to that book).

Well not so long ago, about an hour, I almost got in a fight with one of my wife's big mouth brothers who came over to my house and started yelling at me. So I called the cops on him.... So perhaps when 9:11 keeps coming up, it means nothing good is about to happen lol. Sheesh I am going to make it to Texas??

"Sheesh I am going to make it to Texas??"

Yes. Even if it involves you leaving a little earlier than you had figured :)

I reckon "whatever's left to do" can be done from there. I'm reminded of TaoMeow's "don't be there to get hit" and WLP moving his liver out of the way.

"Sheesh I am going to make it to Texas??"

Yes. Even if it involves you leaving a little earlier than you had figured :)

I reckon "whatever's left to do" can be done from there. I'm reminded of TaoMeow's "don't be there to get hit" and WLP moving his liver out of the way.

:) I also "observe" all San Niang days... and ever since I started, I got to Texas... um, no, never been to Texas... but to wherever I was going... with not a second's delay (including on Chinese airlines which are on time, officially, about 45% of the time. But if you don't travel on a San Niang day and don't ignore the 6:66 on the clock either, and incorporate a few more "superstitions," you're gonna get a 100% schedule observance. Gotta run though, I'm almost late to taiji...:lol:)

I remember reading some new age thing that said 11 represent a passage to a new life...kind of like a gate to walk through. Makes sense.

I think Baolin Wu's feng shui book equates the number two with death...so two towers standing alone together is not good feng shui (at least according to that book).

Hey there Scotty,

This is what I think that it means we are on our life's right path... And possibly Your guides, or Angel, is sending you this message... Melanie