Yoda

tooth regeneration

about olive oil soap.

With idroxide sodium is good

or better without it?

Thanks

After reading this thread I have starting using pure olive oil soap. Bit too early to say if its working but teeth feel very clean and taste is ok. No additives.

Hi, I never heard that word idroxide before, but maybe it's the same thing as sodium hydroxide? (lye). Lye is used in the soap making process and is very toxic but none should be left in the final product.

-Karen

Sorry is that-hydroxide

I found olive oil soap with

olive oil e Colophonium (pine resin) - natural glycerine of oil.

soap uncooked-- no coconut oil or palm oil

INGREDIENTS: water, SODIUM OLIVATE, COLOPHONIUM, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM OIL, LIMONENE, CITRAL.

Is it good?

http://www.extraverginesaponi.com/liquido.htm

http://translate.google.it/translate_t#

In Italy it is not known that olive oil can be used as toothpaste.

Hi Jaya,

Looks good to me. Also, it doesn't necessarily have to be olive oil soap, if that's harder to find or more expensive. It can be made from tallow, as long as it's pure and doesn't have added toxic chemicals and fragrances like most soaps have, and no added glycerin. Unscented, handmade soaps without added glycerin usually are good.

You can tell a glycerin soap by the fact that it has a slippery feel when you rinse it off. I have a glycerin soap that I'm trying to use up, just for hand washing, and the slipperiness is annoying. I guess people think the skin is getting moisturized, but it's just slippery :).

-Karen

Just got back from the dentist.

An inlay came out so I went to get it fixed. Unfortunately below the inlay caries (a cavity) had developed unnoticed. The doctor told me that he thought the tooth was badly damaged and that the nerve might be dead. He said that he hopes he can save the tooth with a root canal treatment (meaning scraping out the nerve and filling it).

The only alternative would be the extraction of the tooth.

Very annoying.

Do you have any suggestions?

Also what would you recommend to prevent further decay in the future? I'm in my thirties and have cut out nearly all sugar from my diet. Also most refined carbohydrate like white bread. Still I get cavities.

I brush regularly and floss two times a week.

I guess I have to floss more regularly and also get these pipe cleaner like brushed to clean better between the teeth.

What about this blotting technique? Can anyone explain? No 30$ links please. Thanks

edit: Has anyone read this book yet: http://toothsoap.com/index.php?page=i-must...books-am-i-dead

It's actually on the root canal and seems to claim that filled root canals are still full of bacteria that then cause disease.

Edited by genmaicha

edit: Has anyone read this book yet: http://toothsoap.com/index.php?page=i-must...books-am-i-dead

It's actually on the root canal and seems to claim that filled root canals are still full of bacteria that then cause disease.

by Fred Hughes

The vast majority of the ground breaking dental research carried out and published by Dr Weston A Price, DDS, is still mostly unknown by both the medical and dental profession.

The particular research relating to root canals, has been suppressed due to its implications of the damaging effects of this extremely prevalent and profitable procedure. Millions of dollars are spent each year for endodontists to do root canals on supposedly dead or dying teeth. In some cases the tooth is in fact dead or dying and in other cases, as with many types of surgery, the tooth was actually healthy and should have been left alone.

Regardless of this particular issue, Dr. Price believed, researched, and both proved and published, that these dental procedures are not able to seal off the dental tubules in the dead tooth. He further proved that bacteria are then able to grow and thrive inside these hundreds of miles of tubules.

As with animals, bacteria produce toxic waste by products while they grow and reproduce. Since a root canalled tooth is dead and therefore no longer has a blood supply, the body is unable to get any of its immune fighting cells into the area to kill the bacteria.

These untouchable bacteria simply live and produce toxins, totally unnoticed, for years or even decades. The toxic substance they produce however, can cause neurological conditions, pain syndromes, or depress immune function enough that the body may develop a cancer at some distant sight.

Fred Hughes is partnered with Dr. Robert Dowling - and they both believe that dental pathology, particularly root canals, are one of the roots of cancer. Essentially, our mouths are breeding grounds for germs - which can then fester and enter our bodies through breached openings there. Over time, this sub-sepsis can contribute to cancer, heart disease, Parkinson's disease, etc. Ergo, these subclinical infections can be seen as hot spots via thermal imaging - and potential cancers can be detected even 10 years in advance..

Picture2.jpg

BreastImages.jpg

Anyhow, I think root canals are a bad fix to a worse situation. Not sure what the alternatives at this point are, though. I did read somewhere that someone was able to rid their infection prior to a planned root canal by swishing with Listerine or something...so maybe doing some strong oral disinfection protocol might help (I would probably use Listerine as a later resort, in favor of other natural remedies first, though). But doing nothing and just allowing the infection to worsen is also a really bad idea too. Good luck!

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

Thanks.

I'm collecting information now. I'll update then.

Fred Hughes is partnered with Dr. Robert Dowling - and they both believe that dental pathology, particularly root canals, are one of the roots of cancer. Essentially, our mouths are breeding grounds for germs - which can then fester and enter our bodies through breached openings there. Over time, this sub-sepsis can contribute to cancer, heart disease, Parkinson's disease, etc. Ergo, these subclinical infections can be seen as hot spots via thermal imaging - and potential cancers can be detected even 10 years in advance..

Picture2.jpg

BreastImages.jpg

Anyhow, I think root canals are a bad fix to a worse situation. Not sure what the alternatives at this point are, though. I did read somewhere that someone was able to rid their infection prior to a planned root canal by swishing with Listerine or something...so maybe doing some strong oral disinfection protocol might help (I would probably use Listerine as a later resort, in favor of other natural remedies first, though). But doing nothing and just allowing the infection to worsen is also a really bad idea too. Good luck!

Excellent research David. Reminds me of a book called 'root canal cover-up'

From reading this thread I continue to appreciate how informative your and Karens' contributions are.

Edited by mat black

When you got a tooth fallen or something goes wrong with your teeth.. it happens for a reason. The main reason behind everything is because of "mouth karma" that caused you to have the problem.

Teeth are considered to be the bones that connect you and your parents.

So when you got teeth fallen, it is time to be nicer to your parents, and also watch your mouth karma. Maybe you really swear too much, lie too much, dirty talks, gossip about other people, or talk behind people's back, commenting on others too much.. false speech, not keeping your promise.. etc,.. these will lead to the falling of teeth!

If you are respectful to your parents, and you keep your promise, no false speech, your teeth shall be fine all the time, it should grow nicely and fine.

So whenever you want to ask "why my teeth is falling?" or "how can I gain stronger teeth?"

Think about "mouth karma" and observe your own actions, you may find out alot of interesting things in there!

• Like 1

No because I diss him for a reason that can have it's own reason behind. Just most people do not understand the reason behind because you are blured with the crowd.

So do you have bad teeth karma for dissing Sean on his own forum?

Just a quick update on the Toothsoap products.

I received them about a week ago.

The toothsoap is very nice. I didn't know what to expect. You get a bottle and in it are a few hundred little perhaps one centimeter long shreds of the soap. You chew on one with your molars and then brush with a wet soap.

You get foam and you have a soapish taste in your mouth, but it's not unpleasant. So, if the claim, that glycerin in other toothpastes (and even my ayurvedic and health shop bought ones have that component) prevents mineralizing of the tooth, then this is a very good product, albeit more expensive than normal toothpaste. especailly if you order it from abroad (like from Germany) and have to pay another 20% VAT and import duties and not only on the product price but also on the very expensive shipping costs :-(

I also bought the swish- it's basically Himalaya salt. Nice, but not sure if necessary or couldn't be subsituted with sea salt or normal Himalaya salt.

And I also got the mouth spray- this one is nice, but very weak.

I also got the book by Dr Judd. In the first pages it says that it can be distributed freely, so scanning and distributing shouldn't be a problem. I don't have a scanner, though.

The layout is very simple. It reminded me of a university study done by me with some simple graphics in Word and printed out 15 years ago.

Dr Judd is very critical of Fluoridization and high salaries of dentists. I found the criticism justified, but quite repetitive and polemical and some arguments are flawed.

He put an update in the first pages in which he says that white sugar according to his latest findings would mean no harm to teeth. I don't agree with that.

I'm still only on the first pages, so cannot tell you his recommendation on how to keep healthy teeth yet.

How to keep teeth healthy:

- Healthy food with mineral supplements

- brushing teeth correctly using tooth blotting

- additional cleaning using Bonner's Soap or tooth soap.

I have now replaced my toothpaste with salt for many moons and am happy with it. The theory there is that toothpaste creates a slimey coat over the teeth that deprives them of the self healing effect.

Only happens with this one:

toothpaste_edit_powerslime.jpg

Edited by Hardyg

Can you explain blotting?

Yes bump the video idea Max :D

I'm not sure if I'm blotting correctly (They do feel clean afterwards)

Yes bump the video idea Max :D

I'm not sure if I'm blotting correctly (They do feel clean afterwards)

I'm almost finished the post, and it's been sitting in my draft folder for over a month. I will try to do it tonight.

What do you guys think of the professional teeth cleaning done at the dentist?

My dentist recommended me to have one.

Of course they often have an employee just for that purpose and that employee has got to work.

I also already told her that I don't want to have the fluoridization. that's normally part of it.

I'm not sure about the cleaning. What do you think?

What do you guys think of the professional teeth cleaning done at the dentist?

My dentist recommended me to have one.

Of course they often have an employee just for that purpose and that employee has got to work.

I also already told her that I don't want to have the fluoridization. that's normally part of it.

I'm not sure about the cleaning. What do you think?

If you have hardened plaque buildup, then you do need to have it removed professionally. The thing is to prevent that from happening in the first place, with proper diet and hygiene, as discussed here. Then you may not need the professional cleaning as often, and for some people, not at all.

Although, some people have deeper emotional issues that cause plaque in any case - plaque can be a type of emotional armoring manifesting physically. So working on the emotional level can help reduce plaque too.

Fluoride shows up in many dental products.. not only the fluoride treatments, but also in the polishing paste they use at the end of the cleaning session, and glass ionomer cements that dentists sometimes use with many different restorations (fillings, crowns, etc.).

-Karen

I have found that taking Vitamin D supplements seems to reduce the amount of plaque. I use the liquigel tablets, anywhere from 1000-5000 IU per day.

FYI do not decide to have a look at why your teeth have been a bit sore and use a blue flashlight. Really shows up any spots or plaque discolorations as black. Ultra scary :blink: I though they were rotting!

I feel much better after finding my white light. Thinks are looking cleaner than a few months back. I have a wisdom tooth that pokes out a bit and a few fissures (I guess) in the sides of my molars. Might even try rubbing a bit of tea tree oil on them.

Still I'm thinking that I could benefit from a better clean and seriously considering a visit to the dentist just for that. I'm sure I would come out with a list of problems a mile long, I don't have fillings and have not been to a dentist since my Teens (35) Or perhaps an electric toothbrush would help too. Unsure.

Karen,

If I'm not thrilled of the idea of using Bronner's, would Uncle Harry's Miracle Alkaline Toothpaste with some tooth and gum elixir thrown in work?

Karen,

If I'm not thrilled of the idea of using Bronner's, would Uncle Harry's Miracle Alkaline Toothpaste with some tooth and gum elixir thrown in work?

It's good, and maybe the pasty consistency makes it seem like it's not soap ;). You can always throw in the tooth and gum elixir if you want, but not necessary.