Fu_dog

Flying Phoenix Chi Kung

Heck I noticed girls looks at my face after FP practice!!!

This is very interesting! How many girls visitations per day? I believe that vol.2 is only what one needs. :wub:

I think girls are more kind than aliens. But I need to prove it.

• Like 1

My take on this is that like attracts like. So higher vibrating energy will always resonate with similar energy. So the higher Beings are drawn to their Breakfast of Champions, which is the soma. And if we produce that from our practices, then the Light draws them to us and they feast upon the energy.

• Like 1

My take on this is that like attracts like. So higher vibrating energy will always resonate with similar energy. So the higher Beings are drawn to their Breakfast of Champions, which is the soma. And if we produce that from our practices, then the Light draws them to us and they feast upon the energy.

This is IMO very questionable. Have you ever read Castaneda's book where he wrote a lot of "spiritual entities" and theirs nature? There are another good books on it by V. Pelevin. He calls them "vampires" and that they feed on human "ambrosia".

Both of these authors stand for different levels of "food chain" where human being is not the highest unit. According to Castaneda the goal of "spiritual entities" is to attract high level practitioner attention and use him/her according with theirs objectives. But it might be vice versa. Then these entities become allies. Another case IMO is connection with high level deities of spiritual traditions akin to Puxian (Samanthabhadra) in Emeishan Mountains of China.

Edited by Eugene

yes that will do rainbowvein. However, my point is, and I believe I clearly pointed out, where FP even the basic is powerful enough to light you up. How much power can you have with the advanced meds? that's an intriguing question ;) Sifu Terry will release more advanced FPCK DVD's. I am sure lot of FP fans are excited. :)

Edited by ShivaShakti

This is very interesting! How many girls visitations per day? I believe that vol.2 is only what one needs. :wub:

I think girls are more kind than aliens. But I need to prove it.

HAHA! :)

Just practice FP, then right after, go out.

• Like 1

Hi Sifu Terry,

I have been practicing FP for a little bit more than one week now, and I have to say that even if I feel a lot of tingling and energy movements during the practice, I'm a bit concerned about the breathing, and I'm wondering if the practice suits me,as I have an asthma and allergies background, and focusing on my breathing especially on the belly area makes me feel like I'm suffocating, and that oppressive feeling lasts during the day as well. I've been dealing with depression as well for the past 3 years, that was the reason why I got interested in meditation and related stuff, I started 1 year and half ago. I don't really think it helped me a lot to feel better, so that's why I'm still looking for better options as I don't want to consider the antidepressant approach.

So I'm ready to give a try to qi gong now, as I have the feeling it might be more effective, I think as well that my depression is linked to the chakras between my throat and solar plexus, so it might have something to do with the suffocating feeling that I have during practice. So I would really appreciate if you could give me some advice. It feels less suffocating as well with the seated meditations practices.

Thank you =)

Aurélien

Hi Sifu Terry,

I have been practicing FP for a little bit more than one week now, and I have to say that even if I feel a lot of tingling and energy movements during the practice, I'm a bit concerned about the breathing, and I'm wondering if the practice suits me,as I have an asthma and allergies background, and focusing on my breathing especially on the belly area makes me feel like I'm suffocating, and that oppressive feeling lasts during the day as well. I've been dealing with depression as well for the past 3 years, that was the reason why I got interested in meditation and related stuff, I started 1 year and half ago. I don't really think it helped me a lot to feel better, so that's why I'm still looking for better options as I don't want to consider the antidepressant approach.

So I'm ready to give a try to qi gong now, as I have the feeling it might be more effective, I think as well that my depression is linked to the chakras between my throat and solar plexus, so it might have something to do with the suffocating feeling that I have during practice. So I would really appreciate if you could give me some advice. It feels less suffocating as well with the seated meditations practices.

Thank you =)

Aurélien

Hi, oreothecookie.....

IMO You have taken the right approach to correct your asthma and allergy conditions. Please keep in mind, Chi Kung is a cure for your illness but in doesn't happen in one day or two. It needs to be taken some preliminary steps in practice before getting the final result. In deed, you should be expecting some unpleasant moments at the beginning. The tingling feeling is normal for beginners which means the physiological effect was taken place inside your body. The feeling of suffocation will go away after your diligent practice. It will take some time depends on your determination and patience. Since your questions were addressed to Sifu Terry, I will say no more until he responds to you. Good luck...... :)

• Like 1

Hello oreothecookie

I agree with ChiDragon.

• Also check your diet, you might want to eat those mood elevating foods. eggs, dark chocolate, green leafy veg, bananas, etc.
  • If you're a man try to conserve your semen too (at first its hard to tame the beast ;) ). Low vitality equals depression.
  • Eat and chew raw ginger to increase your dopamine level. you may notice the "stable" effect after 3 months, together with FP.
  • Drink 1 gallon of water a day to energize, flush your toxins and in addition, it helps you to stay young.
  • I also found that right after FP practice when I do those free EFT vids on youtube, it makes EFT more effective. YMMV

if you're doing meditation and using those brain wave entrainment to help you out, don't use those theta brainwave entrainment, it will make you more depressed. Alpha brain wave is more recommended for you as per your condition. Now if you're into awareness meditation, Quantum Entrainment by Frank Kinslow is the best I've found. There's are critics, that it is just awareness meditation, but there is more, for those experienced meditators surely knows what it is.

Hope it helps you.

Edited by ShivaShakti

I had a very interesting experience this past Thursday night. I had been traveling for two days starting on Wednesday and worked a 16 hour day on Thursday including a 5 hour drive from Tallahassee back to my home in Orlando. I was bushed.

After showering I was really tired, and decided I would do 20 minutes of stretching and then go to bed to sleep, i.e, skipping Flying Phoenix that night.

So, I go into my meditation room, and as I always do, I lit some candles and some incense and lowered the lights. As I sat in a chair and began my neck stretching routine, I happened to look down on the carpet to the spot where I always practice both my seated and standing Flying Phoenix mediations, and there I saw a small, bright blue ball light that was dancing around on the carpet. It was approximately 3 inches in diameter, though not perfectly spherical and with edges not clearly defined. But it was was vividly, beautifully blue and seemed to be playing, rolling and moving in an irregular but somewhat pleasing fashion. It lasted for about 30 seconds and I was able to watch in astonishment as this bright blue light played and danced. And then, as suddenly as it appeared, it vanished.

In the first few seconds of first seeing the blue light, I quickly remembered Sifu Terry saying on many occasions that the Flying Phoenix energy was visibly blue....but I had never seen this. I (and one other practitioner) have seen the room bathed in a gold light, but not the blue of which Sifu has spoken.

So, upon seeing this, I immediately connected the dots because this vividly blue ball of light was dancing on the very spot where I always do my Flying Phoenix practice. What was most interesting is I was not doing FP when this appeared. Even though I was only stretching, the energy of FP seemed to reveal itself to me in the very place where I have practiced so many times over the past 3 1/2 years.

Seeing this was very motivating to me, and now I wish to practice Flying Phoenix all the more! OK, that's it...thought I would share this very cool incident.

Good practicing,

Lloyd

• Like 4

Hi Lloyd,

Being able to perceive the light from FP speaks volumes about how evolved your nervous system must be. I think the light from FP practice is probably in every practitioner"s spot where they do FP but it takes heightened awareness to perceive it. I would say that it is safe to say you did a lot of inner cultivation work in previous life times and it sure seems to be paying off now. We sometimes forget that all we do now can also pay off on other levels since Consciousness is eternal.

Steve

• Like 1

Steve - well, you may be right about my past life. A few years ago I was talking to a lady who said she could look into past lives, and she told me I was *much* more spiritual in my last life compared to my current one. LOL!!! And you may also be correct about the FP light being in practitioner's practice spot. When I went in to practice last night I saw the blue light again in that same area...but much more faint and it didn't last as long as on my first report. So perhaps it *is* there all the time, and the limiting factor on seeing it is me.

Very cool report Lloyd! :)

And it made me think just doing FP always on the same spot is more fruitful. since FP energy always linger there where you practice??. :)

You may have chosen to explore the more physical aspect of life this time of yours, since you were more spiritual back then. All integrating to your soul's over all lives experiences. Just a thought.

Edited by ShivaShakti
  • Like 1

Shiva - I'm looking forward to Sifu Terry's next visit to the board to see what he says about this....that is FP energy lingering in the spot where one practices. As for me, I almost always practice in the same place because I have a special room in my home where I do FP and meditation. Sifu has said a practitioner can get to the point where he emits blue light when practicing Flying Phoenix. But I don't know if that's ever happened to me, because the FP is done with eyes closed. ;-)

Hi Lloyd,

You could put your question to the test by doing a video of yourself doing FP as Sifu Terry has suggested to see the blue light.

And speaking of past lives and chi kung, my trusted psychic answered my question about the source of my fascination with chi kung. She can go to the Akashic Records to answer those kind of questions and she saw me in a Shaolin type temple in ancient China in the 1500's doing marital arts and she even was able to tell me the name I then had.

I trust her info because I have used her services since 1994 and almost all of her predictions for me have come true, including the predticted time frame.

Steve

• Like 1

Hey Steve - yah, I know. But I have not been motivated yet to set up a camera. :-)

I consider FP to be a spiritual practice, and I approach my practice with reverence. So, for me it's not so important to know whether a blue light is emitted when I practice Flying Phoenix. What is important is the joy of the practice itself and the really outstanding benefits I receive.

That said, I have noticed a significant change in my FP practice. For the past several months, I simply cannot do *any* of the FP meditations late at night (with the exception of seated 50 30 10 and 50 20 10) because the energizing effects have become so powerful that it will keep me awake for hours.

I posted a few weeks ago that I thought it was one meditation that was so energizing it was keeping me awake, but it turns out now it's almost all of the mediations. The power of the FP has grown considerably....something I can't explain. Except for Sifu Terry's remark that the effects are "cumulative". At this point in my practice, I have to get started much earlier in the evening to give the FP energy a chance to dissipate before bedtime. But then I have to get back on my laptop to finish my work afterwards.

I suppose this quantum leap in FP energy is a good problem to have, but I have had to change my daily routine because of this.

Anyone else notice anything similar?

Lloyd

• Like 1

Lloyd, but why you simply not doing Vol. 3 & 4? You can do it instead of vol. 1 & 2. .

Eugene - you bring up a good question about the forms to practice. To answer, I do all available forms in all the volumes including Vol 1, Vol 2, Vol 3, Vol 4, Vol 5 and Vol 7. And, I rotate the FP forms during the course of my practice sessions so that I do all of them before beginning another cycle. This may be a little different than some other people who do the same form daily. Both ways of practicing are acceptable and beneficial. That said, as I start each new cycle I am constantly amazed at how powerful the "basic" FP forms are. The basic forms are like the foundation of a house....very strong. In fact, none of the FP meditations are really "basic"....they are all very powerful and I enjoy them all.

• Like 2

Eugene - sorry I didn't completely answer your question.... All of the FP forms are giving me too much energy if I do them late at night, even the "basic" ones on Vol 1 and Vol 2. So I am doing them earlier. ;-)

• Like 1

What is important is the joy of the practice itself and the really outstanding benefits I receive.

That said, I have noticed a significant change in my FP practice. For the past several months, I simply cannot do *any* of the FP meditations late at night (with the exception of seated 50 30 10 and 50 20 10) because the energizing effects have become so powerful that it will keep me awake for hours.

I posted a few weeks ago that I thought it was one meditation that was so energizing it was keeping me awake, but it turns out now it's almost all of the mediations. The power of the FP has grown considerably....something I can't explain. Except for Sifu Terry's remark that the effects are "cumulative". At this point in my practice, I have to get started much earlier in the evening to give the FP energy a chance to dissipate before bedtime. But then I have to get back on my laptop to finish my work afterwards.

I suppose this quantum leap in FP energy is a good problem to have, but I have had to change my daily routine because of this.

Anyone else notice anything similar?

Lloyd

As I posted I was practicing 3-4 hours a day (for almost 3 months). But nowadays I keep my FP pracice very minimal, just 1-2 hours a day, and I skip days.. that's because I wanted to have a normal sleeping pattern. Even the 50 30 10 cannot make me put to sleep, when I have done a lot of FP hours throughout the day. When I feel my FP energy is declining, then I do more FP practice and I don't skip days. So it all depends. And Because of this, I do think in conclusion, my FP energy has accumulated. However I also do think that my internal energy and physical body is still in transition, so that over time I can handle more and more FP energy.

Edited by ShivaShakti
  • Like 1

Today I am at day 50 in practice of long form (dvd 4) and the MSW seated meditations (dvd 2). I have missed two days. The long drives to Redlands from Cascabel sometime leave me too tired to do. Also I don't always get all three of the MSW routines in each day.

I also include almost every day 2 or 3 of the short form series.

Early morning long form and one MSW. afternoon 1 - 2 MSW and 1-2 short form evenings irregularly long form (yin side) and one MSW.

Hi Charlie,

Before those long drives to see your daughter in Redlands, you should do some of the standing FP meditations but then cap it off with the seated meditation in Vol. 2 with breathing 90 80 50 20. That's the "waker-upper" that will prevent sleep.

Best,

Sifu Terry

• Like 2

Even the basic meds can light you up to have more chi. But glad the advance seated meds can ignite more. I do experientially agree that late night FP practice is a no-no, when going to bed (except for the sleeper meds ;) ).

In regards to lighting up (radiating more energy) It is possible to attract visitations. That did happen to me, as I posted back. Recently I have been exchanging emails from someone who did have a strong connection (or merged) with his higher self. He explained to me what happened re my alien visitation.

Here is some part of his email response to me.

Hi Shiva Shakti,

I'm glad to read that you've practiced the seated Flying Phoenix meditations (Monk Serves Wine) enough so as to discern which ones to do at night which ones not to. Each of the meditations have a very specific effect.

And yes, for even beginners, right after doing a series of seated meditations of Vol. 2 with or without the basic standing meditations, your energy is deeply and positively charged that people will be attracted by your energy/aura. I had mentioned that after qigong class on Tuesday nights for many years from 1992 onward, every time I would go to a public eatery with a couple of my students after class, our energy always preceded our physical bodies and people were always struck by the FP energy and turned to look at me/us before they saw me or us physical beings.

What you've reported is a good sign that the FP Chi Kung is producing good results in you.

Keep up the good practice. There are more sublime wonders ahead.

Sifu Terry

• Like 2

Hi Shiva Shakti,

I'm glad to read that you've practiced the seated Flying Phoenix meditations (Monk Serves Wine) enough so as to discern which ones to do at night which ones not to. Each of the meditations have a very specific effect.

And yes, for even beginners, right after doing a series of seated meditations of Vol. 2 with or without the basic standing meditations, your energy is deeply and positively charged that people will be attracted by your energy/aura. I had mentioned that after qigong class on Tuesday nights for many years from 1992 onward, every time I would go to a public eatery with a couple of my students after class, our energy always preceded our physical bodies and people were always struck by the FP energy and turned to look at us before they saw me or us physical beings.

What you've reported is a good sign that the FP Chi Kung is producing good results in you.

Keep up the good practice. There are more sublime wonders ahead--such as what Fu_Doggy recently reported seeing.

Sifu Terry

P.S. As for visitations during your FP meditations by non-ordinary entities, be very careful and cognizant of what spiritual doctrines, writings, belief systems are operative in your life. For with certain sacred, alcehmic and occult texts, mere mental absorption upon the writings will bring attachment to the reader by entities unevoked. If you are regularly in doubt about the nature and type and identity of entities visiting you, you should take a step back and read up on psychic self-defense as a safeguard. I recommend Dion Fortune's "Psychic Self-Defense" as a solid primer. You may also want to consult with a very good spiritualist, which are hard to find.

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 1

Hi Steve,

True. Like energy attracts like energy.

FP Chi Kung opens higher channels and heals, cleanses and purifies one's somatic system so that it becomes radiant. When one is verywell practiced in FP Chi Kung, the aura is a radiant bright blue that will show up when recorded by a video camera. That unified field throughout the body of the FP healing energy what draws wonderful contacts.

But one of the most pleasant and delightful means to progress in FP practice is to practice in a group. I know most of you are scattered around the world. But try to find or else proselytize FP practitioners in your vicinity and form a group practice. When you practice FP Chi Kung in a group--especially the seated "Monk Serves Wine" series, the Flying Phoenix Energy's healing effects are intensified, the healing energy is felt more readily, more deeply and more lastingly. And the "beacon" effect that someone mentioned earlier is multiplied...with most interesting results.

Best,

Sifu Terry

Edited by zen-bear

As long as I am shielded, I do not concern myself with the luminous beings that connect with me during practice. Expect this as part of your path with authentic, lineage based practices/systems.

Hi Rainbowvein,

Most beginning practitioners do not need to concern themselves with visitations from spiritual entitites. But either due to natural predilection--some people have very open psychic channels to higher energy beings--or due to attaining advanced practice of authentic systems such as Flying Phoenix, one gradually becomes aware of supramundane forces.

Then there are systems such as Tao Tan Pai, which has specific advanced neigung exercises for literally seeing non-corporeal entities. I believe that I had mentioned in replying to a TTP practitioner early in the thread that one exercise is known as the "Nine Flowers" or "Nine Forms". It specifically cultivates unconditioned free-seeing and clairaudience.

Practice of FP Chi Kung at any level will not attract unwanted or malevolent spiritual forces unless one has a pre-existing karmic or maladaptive psychical condition that attracts unwanted visitations. I believe that one's spiritual belief in a protective and benevolent Creator or Universal Power certainly helps in providing a "psychic shield" to ensure peaceful meditative practice--but that is not necessary because by their nature and very spiritual origins according to the oral tradition, practicing any portion of the Flying Phoenix Chi Kung system is a healing and sanctified process. And if one happens to be Taoist or Buddhist, the FP Chi Kung will further illuminate the exoteric doctrines and scriptures found in those religions.

Best,

Sifu Terry

http://www.taichimania.com/chikung_catalog.html

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 2

Hi Rainbowvein,

Most beginning practitioners do not need to concern themselves with visitations from spiritual entitites. But either due to natural predilection--some people have very open psychic channels to higher energy beings--or due to attaining advanced practice of authentic systems such as Flying Phoenix, one gradually becomes aware of supramundane forces.

Then there are systems such as Tao Tan Pai, which has specific advanced neigung exercises for literally seeing non-corporeal entities. I believe that I had mentioned in replying to a TTP practitioner early in the thread that one exercise is known as the "Nine Flowers" or "Nine Forms". It specifically cultivates unconditioned free-seeing and clairaudience.

At the beginning level of FP Chi Kung training, just one's spiritual belief in a protective and benevolent Creator is enough of a "psychic shield" to ensure peaceful training. And if one happens to be Taoist or Buddhist, the FP Chi Kung activates those religious-philosophical doctrines in one's lifef and if one so devoted and gifted, also greatly faciliates communion with higher spiritual entities such as Puxian (Samanthabhadra), the guardian spirit of Emeishan.

Best,

Sifu Terry