Fu_dog

Flying Phoenix Chi Kung

Well said all... Back from a long hiatus and doing the first standing med twice a day for 108 breaths each time with plans to add the first sitting one soon. So far I can report it makes me sleepy after practice but after I wake up from the naps it induces I notice my acne has receded by quite a vast margin and that I have a generally nicer complexion all around, further my sinuses aren't near the annoyance they were previously. Will keep everyone posted on any future findings, good to be back in the swing of things after dawdling for so long! :lol:

Warmest Regards,

Shen

Sigh... Sillum, it appears you wish to cast doubt upon the students of Terry and show you have the real stuff and not Terry Dunn in regards to the FP Heavenly Meditations. For us, all who are not indoor students of GM Doo Wai, what do you want of us? Stop having interest in these meditations? Stop following Terry and start following you? What is your purpose?

For us, at least myself, it is exhausting to be pulled this way, pulled that way, so that nothing is really clear.

I suggest you invite GM Doo Wai to make a small video to proclaim you as the real knowledgible individual in these practices so we can once and for all have a clear direction to follow. Otherwise, it's all just hot air... so to speak.

When you post, understand that the rest of us have not had the opportunity that you say you have had learning personally with GM Doo Wai. We are working stiffs out there that have a hunger for knowledge and just want to learn and grow because we love the Chinese Martial and Internal Arts.

If you cannot provide better instruction, and only want to say "I know better than Terry but I cannot teach you or give you an opportunity to learn" then of what use are you for us.

I'm 53 this year and have spent a better part of my adult life in and around the Chinese martial arts and qigong. I would like to add quality meditations to my Bagua and ZhanZhuang pratices and don't have time for petty crap-o-la... so I only have one thing to say. Either Shit or Get off the Pot!

With all respect,

Bill

No I never said Terry did not have real stuff. I will say that it is very basic and elementary. Compared to some of the other crap out here basic FP qigong is supreme. The more chi gung you learn and master the stronger your chi will become. You will only reach a basic level of cultivation with Terry's meditations. The average FP meditation takes about 4 months to mature. After you reach maturation you are just spinning your wills. Your chi will not get any stronger. The more real stuff you learn the better. Anything taught and produced by GM Doo Wai is superior to any of these guys. But thats only if you want the supreme knowledge. Why do you think these guy's don't want you to learn from GM Doo Wai's DVDs? Why do you think GM Doo Wai made those DVDs?

I have not financial interest and I am not looking for fame or students. I do know the Doo family chi gung is great and simple to learn. Think about it if I was seeking fame and money I would identify myself. Being anonymous shows my love for these arts. I have not asked anyone for anything. I am not promoting myself.

I know you hunger for this knowledge and it is available to you. That is why I say beware of anyone who tells you not to get it. Especially when they have learned from the very same source (GM Doo Wai).

I know gung fu and I will never back done from a fight. It is not my nature. I respect those who respect me.

• Thanks 1

Sillum,

This is your m.o. You come off passive aggressive and holier than thou. You make jabs at Sifu Dunn and Sifu Garry each and every time you approach this thread.You give your 2 cents when no one has asked for it. You have disrespected My Sifu as well as his brother Sifu Dunn. You preach about love and respect as well as keeping the arts pure but also attempt to spit venom into all of their students eyes. I agree with Bagua kid.(for reference please read his last sentence in the post before this) You are ridiculous. You have the balls to question both of their training but have shown none of your own. Again I reference you to Bagua kids post" either shit or get off the pot". Or put aNother way, put up or shut up. You stated that it is easy for Sifu Dunn to post b.s. on the internet regarding the arts and applications. Wtf have you done to prove your worth or that any one should give a rats ass what you have to say? Other than claiming to be a closed door Disciple of GMDW and posting absolute Bullshit yourself....nothing. I ask you to please just STFU And leave. No one cares to argue or fight over your views and utter B.S. you are Disrespecting GMDW Sifu Dunn, Sifu Hearfield everyone on this forum as well as all of the practitioners both past and present. Enough is enough. -J

Jiju,

Maybe you are of low intelligency. Knowledge is power and whenever you finish I know what I am talking about. Your sifu has limited knowledge and can't explain basic shit questions. He disrespects my grandmaster who gave him the small amount of information that he is teaching you. Read my post slowly and learn. I speak with authority.

As one who is interested in the arts of GM Doo Wai, I value zenbear's dvds (which I have recommended to numerous people and continue to do so) and also the input of Sillum, for a different perspective from one of GMDW's advanced students.

It would be nice if GMDW's students could get along, and work together for the preservation and dissemination of GMDW's arts (lest they disappear), for the betterment of humanity (which could sure use them).

Peace

• Like 2

Sillum,

Could you please leave. This is one of the most impressive threads in thetaobums, and one that Terry Dunn has invested a lot in and I find very interesting. Your input isn't wanted, isn't helpful, nor beneficial.

If you want to talk about your version of whatever, could you go do it in another thread?

Get out man.

John

Yes this was a beautiful thread. They are some who disagree with your opinion. Everyone deserves the best in their cultivation. The Doo family Arts are awesome. I wish everyone the utmost success.

Seek the truth, it is out here. Nothing is better than the source! You will never go wrong following the exact teaching of GM Doo Wai.

Please do not insult me, this may compelled me to respond.

God bless all of you and God bless the United States of America. :rolleyes:

Hahahaha wow, the insults??

Love it, keep them coming please, also GMDW has said many of time on his DVDs on FP that people should BUY Terry Dunns if they are serious and want to learn the full system rather than basically jumping a head. Funny these clowns that sell GMDW cant perform a single set properly for some unknown reason and understand the basics of power, body posture, timing, and definitely lack stances. Still waiting for you to put up a demo of your fu really be best that you do and if its good ill be honest and say yeah or nah, but rather shoot your mouth off and say I have no knowledge and you only use information that is on the GMDW DVDS as your only knowledge cause YES GMDW has given me many of his DVDs made especially to the Rizzo's site and I know what is on them and I also have the information that is on La rochelles site so YES I know what is on these DVDS. :lol:

I asure you my DVDs isnt just following me without any information and just give a breath percentage without any description of what , how and where to breath. My DVDs are very deep in knowledge and I speak from the heart, my releasing of such information was from Sifu himself and what to put out before he was sick and im doing it and it looks like your not getting the sales or students that you used to. :o SAD?

I continually study and research, teach my informations and I think you need to really start practicing and showing us that your not just another person that sits and buys DVDs and tries to give information that is lacking!

peace and love lol

Sifu Garry

• Like 1

Hi all,

If you want to know more about Sillum, read the end of the thread in the pit from THIS POST

to the end. Sillum claims to be a sage..

Best

bubbles

Hi Bubbles,

Just for your info, Joel Rizzo is friends on my FB, I dont have anything personal just suilum that comes across from that camp or makes out to be. But I think ive worked out how suilum is and if it is this person I will be very disappointed and that will be the end of a friendship and other stuff.

All my post have been directed at telling all that Sifu Terrys DVDs are the real deal and the professionalism and his performance given in the DVDs are very top notch. I have some personal stories from GMDW on certain people within BFP and ill keep that to myself, but I will say I dont like the miscredit to Sifu Terrys DVD on FP when he was the 1st to release the foundation and lay the way for GMDW secret system. I dont like people riding on his coattail that wont give him the respect or credit and i will stand up and say what is the truth. When someone PM me I am honest and if the person is asking about BFP information on other BFP websites I rather they just go learn with them I have no time to say mine is better or worse just go do theirs and be done with it. I dont play games I teach I train and I research, thats all as you will get from me.

regards

Sifu Garry

Hi Sifu Garry,

I understand your point.

Whoever Sillum may be (Rizzo or not), my exchange with him in the pit has revealed that he really believes to be sage. What can I save from what he says after that? Nothing, but this is just me.

I trust Sifu Terry and you.Sifu Terry's answer to Sillum is crystal clear. This is where I choose to stand, and this is enough for me.

Best,

bubbles

Hi Sifu Garry,

I understand your point.

Whoever Sillum may be (Rizzo or not), my exchange with him in the pit has revealed that he really believes to be sage. What can I save from what he says after that? Nothing, but this is just me.

I trust Sifu Terry and you.Sifu Terry's answer to Sillum is crystal clear. This is where I choose to stand, and this is enough for me.

Best,

bubbles

Hello Bubbles,

Thank you for referring the readership of this thread to your exchanges with Sillum in "the Pit". I didn't even know about it...nor that Sifu Garry (WBBM) had a colorful retort for Sillum during that sidebar. Thank you for drawing out evidence of what Sillum believes himself to be.

And thank you for your vote of confidence for me and Sifu Garry. We were both well-trained by GM Doo Wai during different decades, and we most fortuitously became acquainted on this thread started by Fu_Dog and soon realized that we shared common values and purpose in the Kung Fu world: we are both committed heart and soul to doing our best to teach our respective areas of expertise in the most useful and ethical manner--to make GM Doo Wai's spirit, his ancestral spirits, and Feng Tao Teh proud.

Best,

Sifu Terry

• Like 2

We were both well-trained by GM Doo Wai during different decades, and we most fortuitously became acquainted on this thread started by Fu_Dog and soon realized that we shared common values and purpose in the Kung Fu world: we are both committed heart and soul to doing our best to teach our respective areas of expertise in the most useful and ethical manner--to make GM Doo Wai's spirit, his ancestral spirits, and Feng Tao Teh proud.

Hello Sifu Terry,

This is most obvious for someone who is following this thread from the beginning.

Best regards,

Bubbles

• Like 1

Hi Dai Si Hing "Big Brother"Terry

Made this for you tonight not to hijack the thread but to change the shitty mood here, and show you what the Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gung that I do from Sifu is like. This is level 1 part of!!!

Enjoy brother and chat soon!

Sifu Garry

Yes this was a beautiful thread. They are some who disagree with your opinion. Everyone deserves the best in their cultivation. The Doo family Arts are awesome. I wish everyone the utmost success.

Seek the truth, it is out here. Nothing is better than the source! You will never go wrong following the exact teaching of GM Doo Wai.

Please do not insult me, this may compelled me to respond.

God bless all of you and God bless the United States of America. :rolleyes:

"He who says does not know and he who knows does not say."

This is for Suilum,

I know one of Rizzo's long time students that have learnt FP from him and has the GMDW DVD, he has had many health issues before and has been doing FP, taiji, other BFP meditations and still isnt cured it does help him feel better but usually he gets ill and has to stay in bed if he works out to hard. So im not bad mouthing Rizzo or GMDW but he has the DVDs and you say that is all one needs for good health but yet he still hasnt cured himself and he has been doing BFP 20yrs or so???

Any comments will be appreciated!!!

Peace and love

Sifu Garry :blush:

Hi Dai Si Hing "Big Brother"Terry

Made this for you tonight not to hijack the thread but to change the shitty mood here, and show you what the Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gung that I do from Sifu is like. This is level 1 part of!!!

Enjoy brother and chat soon!

Sifu Garry

Sifu Garry: that is beautiful, graceful music on your video, matches the effortless flow of your movements. Is that music for sale somewhere?

Steve

G'day Steve,

Yes, the music is from my best friend Sifu Christer Wretfors, he makes all the tracks for all our meditation, Qi Kung and kung fu DVDs plus other work, ill get the details you can buy the album its very cheap and all great to train to or just chill to! :D I listen to his music whilst I do my cultivation and it takes you on a journey that is for sure...

http://internalkungfu.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/planetside-ambient-electronica.html

Relaxophilia iPhone application available on iTunes also which that track is from also if you contact him he may send you that track for free as a gift, he is a great human and loves his Fu as well music. Sifu Christer is my European representative for WBBM and has been with me over 10 years. Get his music you wont be disappointed and cheap as chips!!

Sifu Garry

Hi everyone. I am Steve the Canadian Bak Fu Pai Sifu. I am also the student that has the Chronic Pain illnesses.

Sifu Joel Rizzo does not wish to get involved with online issues. I will be posting something from him in a bit.

I do train Flying Phoenix to help alleviate my condition but no, I have not cured it. I am actually only studying Level one at this time, not Level two. Both he and I feel it is necessary to exhaust all knowledge. I will be learning everything he wishes to teach me in due time.

I love Bak Fu Pai and I am grateful to everyone that is helping keep it alive. Sifu Joel teaches several methods for each meditation as well as Visualization. He has taught me the methods to help learn as quickly and efficiently as a person can. He has also taught me that the Visualizations are only needed for the early steps. I personally continue to use this method with My Flying Phoenix. I train the empty method while doing the Drunken Goddess qigong.

Now I am hoping that there will be compassion and understanding concerning the effectiveness of these methods. I have been learning Bak Fu Pai for 20 years, but with different teachers. Sifu Joel Has been my Teacher for the last 8 Years. I have not been in a hurry to learn everything he does wish to teach me. He and I cannot meet up that often and we have been side tracked with our long distance methods. To be honest I haven't felt the need to rush things. He and Sifu Garry have been very kind and helpful to me. Please do not see my failure to quickly subdue my illness as Sifu Joel's Failure. He has told me to be patient and open minded. I am and I will be. I plan on being the first person to ever be totally cured of this disease.

I am very grateful to him for all that he has done and what he still does do for me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Good luck on curing your disease Sifu Steve, my mother is quite old and in a lot of pain herself, not for the same reason but I can certainly relate. Constant pain is something that certainly shouldn't be in anyones life so I'm wishing you all the best! ^_^

Warmest Regards,

Shen