Prince...

Do any Bums stare at Goats?

Hm... I looked up Governor Channel and I must be circulating widdershins. Appropriate, I suppose, being a witch. :D

I do know what sending energy up the Governor Channel feels like--shooting up the spine. But I can only do that with clitoral arousal (before orgasm). And that amount of energy is minor. From reading up, I know exactly the spot he describes as the Sexual Palace in women, but the energy from there has never gone up my spine. I generate that energy using my PC muscles, it collects at the Sexual Palace, and then it travels directly up to my heart, it doesn't go back along the spine, it goes up through the center of me, what sounds like the Functional Channel.

I guess I assumed that men were the same, but it sounds like they're not, that the energy goes up the back.

I think it can go both ways, but I may be wrong. I know when I've had sex with strangers who had an open heart, I would give them the heart energy so we could go another round or two. :) So I know it goes down. And I'm pretty sure it goes up too, from the effects I've seen where I've given the heart energy to men when we haven't had sex. How it goes up, I don't know.

I strongly suspect my heart chakra energy abilities required me to go through pregnancy, birth, and extended breastfeeding. Both of my girls I breastfed for over nine months. I think the process of breastfeeding opens up the reverse channel.

So I do not have categorical evidence, however, the book The Jewel In The Lotus also describes what I experience. For some reason the page numbers are off in my copy, but it's near the back.

Heart-Genital Circuit in that book. In the book it describes how the man has to take the "female" role in this circuit.

interview with coauthor of Jewel in the Lotus

http://www.enlightenmentnetwork.com/video/...nyata-saraswati

Here's the Cobra Breath

http://www.scribd.com/doc/16299992/Babaji-...iya-Yoga-System

So I do not have categorical evidence, however, the book The Jewel In The Lotus also describes what I experience. For some reason the page numbers are off in my copy, but it's near the back.

Heart-Genital Circuit in that book. In the book it describes how the man has to take the "female" role in this circuit.

Edited by drewhempel

I thank you again, Drew--it was interesting seeing him and watching him converse. That's what I mean about an open heart; his is open, the heart of the man interviewing him is not.

I think I will start a new thread on my experiences with heart chakra orgasms, on the off chance that xenolith might be seriously asking for what I know.

I finally received the videos from Guy Savelli. The only thing I can comment on now, is the healing portion of the videos. A physician (interviewed on the video) 42 years of age was diagnosed with a coronary aneurysm that had expanded to 6cm. which caused the heart to enlarge and a valve that was starting to leak. He was facing surgery in 2 weeks. Anything over 5.5 cm. requires surgical intervention. After the first session, the heart returned to normal size. However, the artery was still at 6 cm. After 2 more treatments, the artery was back to 5 cm. which was confirmed by MRI and echocardiogram. When I talked with Guy, he said he had healed 20 others with the same condition. Very impressive!

ralis

After all I have just been through I look at new posts and see this one.

Cracked me up.

Peace & Love!

What do you mean, Marblehead? What have you been through?

Nothing serious. I was talking about that other thread where it seemed that everyone was trying to misunderstand what I was saying.

Peace & Love!