Prince...

Do any Bums stare at Goats?

Ya Mu -- speaking of MA guys taking a lot of convincing -- this MA teaches qigong yet claims qi is not real!

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Kung-Fu-2254/20.../Chi-real-1.htm

Any comments?

Yeah that was me. Brian seemed like a neat fellow. He and I have a mutual friend who flew down for the seminar and told him about it. Boy those MA's take a whole lot of convincing! :lol:

I may be back in Nashville next spring. Also Indianapolis, Indiana is possible late spring as well as Normal, Illinois. Actually, my school in Missouri is only 6 hrs drive from Nashville.

I can demonstrate the amazing qi properties of goat dropping at any time with my myotonic goats. I gather up my qi and say "Boo" and they drop in their tracks. Of course, if I could say "Boo" with no qi they would still drop in their tracks! :lol:

Ya Mu -- speaking of MA guys taking a lot of convincing -- this MA teaches qigong yet claims qi is not real!

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Kung-Fu-2254/20.../Chi-real-1.htm

Any comments?

I haven't yet looked at your link. But what I have found over and over (not trying to step on any toes) is that there is the healers's view/experience of qi and the MA view of qi. MA tend to think of body and internal flow and power whereas healers see qi as both internal flow and can be manipulated externally. If the MA talks about external qi then he is subjected to ridicule within his profession because of the "empty force" strikes viewpoint/issue. I find most don't understand wei qi liao fa. I have certainly met a few who do. And I think there are a very few who post on this board who do but I can say through experience that the majority do not.

Yeah that was me. Brian seemed like a neat fellow. He and I have a mutual friend who flew down for the seminar and told him about it. Boy those MA's take a whole lot of convincing! :lol:

I may be back in Nashville next spring. Also Indianapolis, Indiana is possible late spring as well as Normal, Illinois. Actually, my school in Missouri is only 6 hrs drive from Nashville.

I can demonstrate the amazing qi properties of goat dropping at any time with my myotonic goats. I gather up my qi and say "Boo" and they drop in their tracks. Of course, if I could say "Boo" with no qi they would still drop in their tracks! :lol:

Yeah, Brian is a cool dude. When I told him that I was interested in Qigong, he started teaching me Qigong sets from Bagua.

I wished I would have known about the seminar when you were in the Ville!

Aaargh! The goat won this round!

I have to do more jurus. Need more energy.

That goat is GOING DOWN..

;)

Edited by Kali Yuga

I think it's the other way around for women. I was having the fifty orgasms a day before my heart chakra opened up and I started being able to ejaculate energy from it.
50 a day? Lol, were these spontaneous or what were you doing to cum 50X per DAY??? :blink:

And, so after your heart chakra opened...your "regular" genital orgasms got "sublimated" into heart chakra energetic ejaculations? Did this translate into 50 ejaculations per day too, or maybe less but more intense ones?

Also, how did you open your heart chakra and what was that opening experience like?

Oh, sorry, just assume people here know my background from my previous posts. Vain of me! :lol: I generally have 30 to 50 vaginal orgasms every day, unless I'm sick or right after ovulation. That didn't stop after I started having heart chakra energy ejaculations. Having fifty is no big deal, since I reliably have an orgasm every five thrusts (less thrusts if I am more aroused).

I am an expert on sexual nutrition, wrote a book, yadda yadda yadda.

I generally have heart chakra orgasms every few days. I think occasionally I've had more than one a day, but that's rare for me.

Having 50 a day for months and months seemed to generate a sexual energy inside me and it pushed itself up to my heart, where I felt a strange pressure there for quite some time. Kind of like in dreams when you really have to pee, but your body knows you aren't supposed to pee so you don't? :lol: Except at the chest. Then finally it burst through, I had my first heart chakra orgasm. After that I eagerly tried to have them because it feels really good, and also relieves the pressure.

Having fifty is no big deal, since I reliably have an orgasm every five thrusts (less thrusts if I am more aroused).

Good God, I hope to never meet a woman that can do that. I would never get any work done. "Hey hun, can I press your happy button?" I'd be rushing through my KAP practice like "man, I'mma press her happy button soon as I finish this Secret Smile."

now watch Santi post behind me and say,"bro, that's what you should be doing!"

Prince just so you know, as Mantak Chia details, the SECRET to alchemy, to creating chi, is for the MALE to have 50 orgasms in a row as well! haha. That's WHY Witch has a heart orgasm -- because she builds up her energy so that the lust emotion turns to LOVE. When the male ejaculates it is a switch activating the STRESS nervous system which is why the male sleeps. haha.

Good God, I hope to never meet a woman that can do that. I would never get any work done. "Hey hun, can I press your happy button?" I'd be rushing through my KAP practice like "man, I'mma press her happy button soon as I finish this Secret Smile."

Button? It's my CDS, up behind my cervix. So more like a happy spot. :) The funny thing too is I don't even have to be aroused, I can go from zero to orgasm in five thrusts--no foreplay, my libido turns on a dime.

Prince just so you know, as Mantak Chia details, the SECRET to alchemy, to creating chi, is for the MALE to have 50 orgasms in a row as well! haha. That's WHY Witch has a heart orgasm -- because she builds up her energy so that the lust emotion turns to LOVE. When the male ejaculates it is a switch activating the STRESS nervous system which is why the male sleeps. haha.

You mean 50 prostate orgasms, right? Because not even a fifteen-year-old could have 50 traditional male orgasms in an row.

Button? It's my CDS, up behind my cervix. So more like a happy spot. :) The funny thing too is I don't even have to be aroused, I can go from zero to orgasm in five thrusts--no foreplay, my libido turns on a dime.

You mean 50 prostate orgasms, right? Because not even a fifteen-year-old could have 50 traditional male orgasms in an row.

I dunno Drew, back in college when all any of my friends did was play basketball--we'd get laid and then go shoot hoops. We were all athletes back then. I never told anyone, but my secret "second wind" running track was that I used to have an orgasm in the middle of my races and break into a sprint at the end of the 800 and beat everyone.

And yeah...I started to say happy spot...either way, if I were with someone who knew how to activate it, I would always try to press it. I love watching a woman orgasm--especially my ex because it meant she was gonna hook up some carne asada and her special guacamole.

m_6bf6dc4bb37b4fd1b9ebe75871050450.jpg

Man...she really only knew how to do 2 things really well and cooking was one of them... ;)

It's fun for a time, but that sort of thing won't make a lasting relationship....

Prince -- here's my "BBD" post about the internal male climax -- and Witch this will answer your question about the prostate as well. Warning -- I'm a bit not-P.C. on this one! haha.

http://druhempel.gnn.tv/blogs/30253/The_B_B_D_phenomenon

I dunno Drew, back in college when all any of my friends did was play basketball--we'd get laid and then go shoot hoops. We were all athletes back then. I never told anyone, but my secret "second wind" running track was that I used to have an orgasm in the middle of my races and break into a sprint at the end of the 800 and beat everyone.

And yeah...I started to say happy spot...either way, if I were with someone who knew how to activate it, I would always try to press it. I love watching a woman orgasm--especially my ex because it meant she was gonna hook up some carne asada and her special guacamole.

m_6bf6dc4bb37b4fd1b9ebe75871050450.jpg

Man...she really only knew how to do 2 things really well and cooking was one of them... ;)

It's fun for a time, but that sort of thing won't make a lasting relationship....

Edited by drewhempel

For most of the women out there, you'll get more mileage from a big diamond than a big dick. :)

I'm a broke black guy :( guess I'd better start a megachurch!

Also, just because a man can give me an orgasm from a distance or some sort of electromagnetic whatever doesn't mean I don't also like an old fashioned pronging. One type of orgasm doesn't replace another kind, anymore than a vaginal orgasm replaces a clitoral orgasm.

*giggles*

I think this thread has turned into do any kids stare at bums!

Witch you're hilarious. The vagus nerve climax is the CERVIX climax!! O.K.? Is that good enough for you? haha. How do I know this? Let's just say it was confirmed for me -- live action style. haha. Live action meaning I was in full-lotus, and well there was more than one female involved -- it was a mother daughter combo which surprisingly is not too uncommon.

Also Witch when you asked me about the 50 orgasms not being ejaculation -- well from my experience the third internal climax is equivalent to the male ejaculation -- which means the first two full-lotus female vagus nerve internal climaxes are build-ups. So when I have 10 mutual climaxes with a female that means I'm having 30 climaxes. That opens up the heart chakra real nice. haha. Still if I get a broken heart after having opened up the heart chakra as TRUE LOVE with someone I'm not even visually attracted to then my neurons do start to cross-fire. haha. I mean there's attraction and then there's attraction if you know what I mean.

That's correct.

But your blog post points--very few women are size queens. The majority of women only orgasm from clitoral stimulation. Size is totally superfluous for the majority of women. Women generally like to be able to feel something so men with a two-inch micropenis will have problems, but honestly most women have about as much sensation inside their vaginas as they do on their elbows.

Women who are vaginally orgasmic can be size queens. Technically I suppose I am one, since I really enjoy the CDS orgasms and those require a certain length. However, I'm lucky enough to only need six inches for that. And I think it goes without saying that women like me are extremely rare. For most of the women out there, you'll get more mileage from a big diamond than a big dick. :)

Also, just because a man can give me an orgasm from a distance or some sort of electromagnetic whatever doesn't mean I don't also like an old fashioned pronging. One type of orgasm doesn't replace another kind, anymore than a vaginal orgasm replaces a clitoral orgasm.

Witch you're hilarious. The vagus nerve climax is the CERVIX climax!! O.K.? Is that good enough for you? haha. How do I know this? Let's just say it was confirmed for me -- live action style. haha. Live action meaning I was in full-lotus, and well there was more than one female involved -- it was a mother daughter combo which surprisingly is not too uncommon.

Also Witch when you asked me about the 50 orgasms not being ejaculation -- well from my experience the third internal climax is equivalent to the male ejaculation -- which means the first two full-lotus female vagus nerve internal climaxes are build-ups. So when I have 10 mutual climaxes with a female that means I'm having 30 climaxes. That opens up the heart chakra real nice. haha. Still if I get a broken heart after having opened up the heart chakra as TRUE LOVE with someone I'm not even visually attracted to then my neurons do start to cross-fire. haha. I mean there's attraction and then there's attraction if you know what I mean.

Oh, if you can do THAT, that's pretty damn cool. I've had those maybe three times.

Of course an easier way to compensate is just buy a toy. :lol:

And Prince, by diamond I meant a diamond engagement ring, not so much being rich. :)

Witch Prince can always use any future child as collateral to work as a slave mining the very diamonds he buys for the ring -- so easy!

#

IHS Child Slave Labor News :: Diamonds Are Forever, But Not The ...

There are many child slaves in the diamond mining industry. It is reported that about eleven percent of the work force in the late 1980's were underage. ...

ihscslnews.org/view_article.php?id=162 - Cached - Similar -

#

IHS Child Slave Labor News :: Child Slaves: Forgotten Diamonds in ...

Children work as slaves in the diamond mines near Koidu Town, the capital of the ... Studies have revealed that more than 30 percent of the children get ...

ihscslnews.org/view_article.php?id=15

Oh, if you can do THAT, that's pretty damn cool. I've had those maybe three times.

Of course an easier way to compensate is just buy a toy. :lol:

And Prince, by diamond I meant a diamond engagement ring, not so much being rich. :)

Drew, I always love reading your posts and I read your blog, but please, please, please tell your audience that while entertaining, your posts are simply conjecture and supposition. I love the way you make connections from paragraph to paragraph: "and then ... the vagus nerve ... and next ... the pineal gland ... therefore ... the electrochemical energy ... furthermore ... full lotus." I'm not going to suggest that you are simply making this shit up or that it is fiction, but at best 99% of what you write about are hypotheses. They are; admit it! Don't stop thinking and writing because I love it, but qualify it with something like, "I have a new idea" or "the other day, I thought I might have found another connection." Your statements sound so authoritative. You are obviously well-read and are able to make a logical argument, but as you well know, you can reach a logical conclusion with incorrect statements. You are guessing and you are grasping, but your ego will never let you admit it. I couldn't say that you are wrong, I don't know. But neither do you.

...Mantak Chia details, the SECRET to alchemy, to creating chi, is for the MALE to have 50 orgasms in a row as well!

No...contra-indicated in fact.

BTW, vagus nerve short circuiting the sympathetic nervous system = CCA. Avoidance of lower center orgasm facilitates energy (chi) mobility to higher centers for purposes of short circuiting with oppositely charged lower ones.

Regarding Vortex's (Vertices?) last post, wasn't there a guy a while back that talked about a "key sound" that men could make to facilitate multiple orgasms (for themselves I mean)? I forgot what his name was. Is this article by Suzie Heumann similar to that guy's concept?

Wait so I have to admit outright that I'm against Western science? haha. Considering that PZ Myers had me banned from the SEED science blogs backing up my analysis with quotes and references seems a bit silly -- especially when the nuclear power plants in the U.S. should start having their fuel rods cracking any day now.... oops forgot to back that up!

http://www.nukewatch.com/quarterly/20054winter/page6e.pdf

Drew, I always love reading your posts and I read your blog, but please, please, please tell your audience that while entertaining, your posts are simply conjecture and supposition. I love the way you make connections from paragraph to paragraph: "and then ... the vagus nerve ... and next ... the pineal gland ... therefore ... the electrochemical energy ... furthermore ... full lotus." I'm not going to suggest that you are simply making this shit up or that it is fiction, but at best 99% of what you write about are hypotheses. They are; admit it! Don't stop thinking and writing because I love it, but qualify it with something like, "I have a new idea" or "the other day, I thought I might have found another connection." Your statements sound so authoritative. You are obviously well-read and are able to make a logical argument, but as you well know, you can reach a logical conclusion with incorrect statements. You are guessing and you are grasping, but your ego will never let you admit it. I couldn't say that you are wrong, I don't know. But neither do you.

Contraception? Sorry you'll have to spell out the acronyms for me! Obviously I was using hyperbole GEEZ! http://blogtalkradio.com/qigongmasters -- listen to the Mantak Chia interview -- he says that males need to learn to build up their energy by having more and more orgasms without ejaculation. Did he say 50? Well as I just pointed out the vagus nerve internal climax is not the same as the male ejaculation so you can't directly translate 50 to 50....

So tell us about YOUR O at a D experiences! haha.

No...contra-indicated in fact.

BTW, vagus nerve short circuiting the sympathetic nervous system = CCA. Avoidance of lower center orgasm facilitates energy (chi) mobility to higher centers for purposes of short circuiting with oppositely charged lower ones.

Edited by drewhempel