witch

sex with entities

I don't usually start threads, but thoughts on sex with entities?

Yes I know it's low-plane, draining, wrong and all that. Go ahead and tell me anyhow--any thoughts, stories, experiences, hearsay welcome. Save me from my wicked wicked ways. ;)

Witch, Witch, Witch...

What will we do with you??? :lol:

there was a great thread about that on realmsofmagick.com where this nice young lady has a ghost lover and wondering about all that. She was pretty into it.

Have you read Search for Om Seti yet? All about Egyptian entity sex minus the actual how to.

So enough enabling... I doubt I'll be able to elicit any details anyways!

It sets you up for a crash in the afterlife. Ghosts are like squirrels... not bad when they are in the right setting, but you don't want them in your house as they'll tear it up when you aren't looking.

Sex with entities is a theme amongst at least some Kunlun students, so this ties into that discussion too. I decided that that particular path wasn't for me.

Your pal,

Yoda

Oh next life! Pshaw. Don't believe in any such thing.

Although if there is a next life, undoubtedly will come back as rabbit or nannygoat!

You're wanting details? :D Not entirely sure it's a ghost, but some sort of entity. Great in the sack, terrible sense of timing sometimes. Although he is amenable to take a raincheck if it's a really really bad time like when I'm driving.

I'd say the best thing about it is the quiet. He seems to chase off all the empath white noise and random explorers, I am no longer Grand Central. Strong sense of protection. Still occasionally get dying people or people in extreme emotional circumstances, but for the most part I'm lots more serene. Also strong feeling of being cherished, which is nice, although of course imaginary.

Probably my own animus! Can't really tell.

I will check out your references, thank you! :)

Oh, also has reformed me somewhat and my jing stealing ways. I have been remarkable celibate lately! :)

At a paranormal conference years ago a speaker was talking about having sex with ghosts. He started by asking the people in the forum how many had seen a ghost. Most of them stood up. He then asked of those standing, "How many of you have touched a ghost?" All but around 20 sat down. He then asked of those approx. 20, "How many of you have had sex with a ghost?" All but one man sat down. The speaker asked him to give his name and where he lived. He said, "Billy Bob from West Virginia. The speaker then asked him again, "You have actually had sex with a ghost?" Blushing, the man said, "Oops, I thought you said goat."

I have never had sex with a ghost ... or a goat for that matter.

Witch,

I would think that having sex with someone in the spiritual dimension would prove its existence, yes?

You are definitely a tough woman to please! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

Just my opinion, based on my experience... Forgive the judgmental sound...

Well, I understand the thrill and excitement involved. I understand the convenience. I understand the feeling of safety... But like drugs, I think there is considerable unforeseen danger in this... Besides the obvious danger of sex with an entity.... (in my experience, any entity that wants to have sex with you, is a lost spirit or much worse, and it will not turn out well... That spirit is, at the very least, stealing your energy and it could make you very sick or crazy eventually)... My question is: Why do you choose not connect with a living human. That sounds very lonely to me... I also predict that when you choose to end this affair, the spirit will not be so happy about it and will cause you alot of trouble. and if you choose to reject the spirit for another human, you will be putting that person in danger... I may be wrong. After all, I am an exorcist, so I may be seeing this through my own filter. As you say, it may just be your own spirit. But still, underneath it all, isn't there an element of inability to relate with other people? Is there not an element of lonliness about this? Wouldn't you rather have a fulfilling emotional and sexual relationship with a flesh and blood person whom you can see, touch and talk to? I mean, I know that humans can be very unreliable, controlling and there is always the danger of being heartbroken etc.. But, wouldn't you rather have a fulfilling relationship with a mortal?

Could just be my own projection... Forgive any offense...

Blessings...

Given up on treating men like fast food. :) And this is pretty wild.

Why not look for a man who is strong enough to not allow himself to be used as fast food? Who can match your strength and respect you for it?

I don't usually start threads, but thoughts on sex with entities?

Yes I know it's low-plane, draining, wrong and all that. Go ahead and tell me anyhow--any thoughts, stories, experiences, hearsay welcome. Save me from my wicked wicked ways. ;)

Well do whatever you want, but don't forget to use protection.

Truly, Madly, Deeply? :)

Well now, I am in love with a human but he doesn't love me. The entity is happy to dress up.

Truly, Madly, Deeply? :)

Well now, I am in love with a human but he doesn't love me. The entity is happy to dress up.

I understand... I didn't find the right woman until I was in my fourty's. I know that there is pain and negative karma stealing energy from men and I respect your decision to change that pattern. There are men out there who would be happy to be with a powerful, spiritual woman. Who would be excited at the prospect of the fun energy competition with a witch, who could handle your power and give back strength without losing their energy to you. They may be hard to find, but they exist. Are you woman enough to handle a man like that? I guess the next question is why are you drawn to a man who doesn't reciprocate, and a spirit who cannot reciprocate? He may be willing to "dress up" but its not real...

Anyway... none of my business... Do what you gotta do...

Again no offense intended.

Respect..

I rather like being alone. All my life I've been with someone. After I turned thirteen I don't think more than a month went by when I was between boyfriends. I'm old, I've had children, I've already done the marriage thing--so all that doesn't bother me.

As for falling in love, not much control there. I could force myself to stop feeling the way I do, I suppose. But I enjoy it. Being in love makes other men kind of bland to me, at least the idea of them.

And there is the fact that I'm old, fat, have my kids on the weekends, and work long hours during the week with a long commute. Unlikely to find someone anyhow interested in more than casual sex, and this provides pleasure.

What does Ghost Jism look like? :)

Maybe it was me SPIRIT APE, Oh BEHAVE BABY, YEAH!!!!

:lol: That would be a cheerful thought, if it were a live person travelling rather than a dead person!

and ghost jism is completely absorbed by the recipient. :P

:lol: That would be a cheerful thought, if it were a live person travelling rather than a dead person!

and ghost jism is completely absorbed by the recipient. :P

So wait, you believe in ghosts but not an after life??

I'm somewhat confused here. Or are you having sex with mental projections or astral bodies of the living?

I had a form of spirit/astral sex once with one of my "guides". I have no idea though whether this was a good thing, whether the guide was good, whether they were a real entity and not a thought-form projection, etc.

I no longer pursue this type of experience for the misgivings mentioned above.

I prefer a little flesh in the mix myself. No matter what the energy exchange I would rather a couple of ladies and their sisters.... and I have tired them both. Personally I think fucking entities is not a good idea. To me it's no different then what Bodil Joensen did...

Mind you that's a male perspective.... I would imagine double penny would be a little more comfortable for a woman with a couple of entities. Still I would not go there.

I can show you a couple of energy sealing mudras in private if you want. You could try them out next time and see how the entities react to that :-) might change your mind.

I wouldn't say I believe in ghosts, exactly. The only experiences I have had directly with ghosts were of people in comas and other living people. I'm agnostic about the afterlife. If it exists, I will undoubtedly go to hell or be reincarnated as a animal or something. I certainly don't believe in it enough to change my life.

This entity could be a thoughtform, a product of a VERY vivid imagination, outright hallucination, some kind of supernatural spirit, a live person, a dead person. Most likely a thoughtform, I would assume. Still, I see a good thing and I eat it. Tonight I stopped at Whole Foods on the way home and had a shawarma sandwich. Beef/lamb, cucumber salad, hummus, pickles, red onions, and the man poured on the tahini--the pita couldn't contain it all, it was messy and the tahini ran down my hands and chin. It was delicious. This entity is delicious too.

I don't practice retention--I have fifty orgasms a day and my sexual energy leaps to my chest easily. I have no interest in sending it higher. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. So if I'm ejaculating the energy from my chest anyhow, I'm happy it's being put to good use. I unload every few days--why not? And the entity gives me wonderful sex in exchange. And as I said, peace and quiet. And I don't have to do his laundry!

I suppose it is like bestiality in some ways, unless there's a person on the other end of it. Either way is fine.

I wouldn't say I believe in ghosts, exactly. The only experiences I have had directly with ghosts were of people in comas and other living people. I'm agnostic about the afterlife. If it exists, I will undoubtedly go to hell or be reincarnated as a animal or something. I certainly don't believe in it enough to change my life.

This entity could be a thoughtform, a product of a VERY vivid imagination, outright hallucination, some kind of supernatural spirit, a live person, a dead person. Most likely a thoughtform, I would assume. Still, I see a good thing and I eat it. Tonight I stopped at Whole Foods on the way home and had a shawarma sandwich. Beef/lamb, cucumber salad, hummus, pickles, red onions, and the man poured on the tahini--the pita couldn't contain it all, it was messy and the tahini ran down my hands and chin. It was delicious. This entity is delicious too.

I don't practice retention--I have fifty orgasms a day and my sexual energy leaps to my chest easily. I have no interest in sending it higher. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. So if I'm ejaculating the energy from my chest anyhow, I'm happy it's being put to good use. I unload every few days--why not? And the entity gives me wonderful sex in exchange. And as I said, peace and quiet. And I don't have to do his laundry!

I suppose it is like bestiality in some ways, unless there's a person on the other end of it. Either way is fine.

You don't shop at the same Whole Foods that I do, do you? Ventura Blvd? :D

I'm in Boston.

I think I'm going to look into old school shamanism--from what I've heard this sort of thing is pretty standard for shamans. At least it would provide a cultural framework for reflecting on what I'm experiencing

Witch... it's great that you are back!!!

I love your threads!!!

Hopefully you'll get some PMs from folks here and at realmsofmagick who have experience with all this. Between the two forums, I have 6 pals who have openly spoken about their entity/ghost/angel/demon/whatever lovers. One situation turned out to be a projection of their human teacher!!! :lol:

I don't think it is good for your physical or mental health but I will always love you no matter what. :wub:

your pal,

Yoda

... unless there's a person on the other end of it. Either way is fine.

I'd guess that there probably is. People who are sensitive are (to whatever degree consiously~subconsciously) scanning an area... of whatever level/interest. You're a beacon of gushing heart orgasm love. You might as well be a lighthouse. :lol:

If you're gonna cross that line at all, I'd say the rules are same as a regular relationship: you'll naturally vibe how it is and respond appropriately, make adjustments when you feel you need to.

Edited by Trunk