Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Eating Bananas Helps Too

Marnia -- EXCELLENT article. When I first posted on Daniel Pinchbeck's website http://breakingopenthehead.com it was to test my qigong yoga training against his drug training. The BIG difference I found was the basic male inability to sublimate and transform the sexual energy -- the focus of Mantak Chia's first book, "Awakening the Healing Energy of the Tao" and the focus of the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality."

Then, after I did salvia while doing full-lotus yoga, I realized that the salvia really initiated internal climaxes -- maybe 7 in one good strong hit while I was in full-lotus (and yes I'm male). In the meantime I continued sitting in full-lotus in public. The reason is because my qigong training was based on celibacy but I was being attacked by females -- young -- old -- sucking me off in public -- going crazy for my stored up sex energy. So sitting in full-lotus was my preemptive defensive measure to always sublimate any attacks or subconscious desires on my part.

Then I was hanging with a friend of mine and this young female did a "backside display" to my full-lotus. Within a minute, without any conscious intention on my part, we both climaxed internally and she exclaimed a cry of joy! When I saw her next she fought someone off the cash register so she could serve me with gregarious giggles of ecstasy.

I posted this experience and my subsequent full-lotus "psychic mutual climaxes" on http://breakingopenthehead.com so that my learning of this ability -- what I dubbed the "O at a D" or "orgasm at a distance" would be kept under critical purview. I discovered that Gurdjieff had this ability as well (but not, ironically Aleister Crowley). The book "Oh Terrible Mother: Sex, Violence and Kali Worship" by Sarah Caldwell documents spirit possession healing as an internal climax experience for males.

The subsequent several years, since 2006, have been fascinating to say the least. I've had not only extensive verbal confirmation of this psychic mutual climax ability while I'm in full-lotus but the ability goes through walls, ceilings, etc. The main difference between internal climaxes from drugs -- plants -- and from male-female sex energy is that the plants are catalysts feeding off the internal stored up energy. So when I did ayahuasca while in full-lotus I had an AMAZING hyperspace healing for several hours -- which felt like being fucked by God -- my tailbone split open with the deepest orgasmic ecstasy possible and my brain exploded with bliss light energy. My body filled with rainbows and my brain cracked open with gun shots of energy. Afterwards I was totally SPENT yet deep energy blockages had been removed in a post-death vision quest -- I had been in full-lotus for hours straight.

Meanwhile the "O at a Ds" continue and the reason is that female energy is Taoist jing or electrochemical energy -- it's the foundation for healing laser-love abilities. After about 10 mutual climaxes the serotonin build-up turns to oxytocin and the pineal gland gets really magnetized with bliss. Then the heart chakra opens up and true love occurs between the male and female.

Taoist Jing creates the male chi or electromagnetic energy which is then sucked up by the females. Females are attracted to the male electromagnetic energy which is shot out of the healer's pineal gland. The Bushmen trance dancers call this "collecting the N/um of young maidens" -- the N/um is the jing -- and it's the original shamanism done without plant drugs (athough plants sometimes were used as a starter tool). This is intense love energy that is relied on when food and water are scarce -- it's adaptive to the famine conditions which occurred regularly for early hunter gatherer cultures.

The Harvard biologist Kummer, author of the TANGLED WING, studied with the Bushmen and his protege, Stanford's Robert Sapolsky has a book called "THE TROUBLE WITH TESTOSTERONE" -- confirming this article. When the male ejaculates externally it triggers the STRESS sympathetic nervous system, while the internal climax is via the parasympathetic vagus nerve right-brain connected straight to the pineal gland. The vagus nerve also transduces the serotonin in the stomach and also the anaerobic bacteria -- into the brain. This is why food is maladaptive to healing sex love energy. Qigong masters practice regular fasting because they live off the sex-love energy!

I did my best love healing after an 8 day "energy feast" taking in only a half glass of water while focusing my mental energy on internal transformation. My mom said it was the "difference between night and day" and she no longer needs surgical stockings. http://springforestqigong.com teaches how to do this love healing energy.

For the males -- orgasm does not mean ejaculation if you want to recharge your energy. For the females -- electromagnetic energy is what causes the orgasm and the hormones as electrochemical bliss are attracted to the electromagnetic energy.

So this article talks about sex as a dopamine addiction and, in fact, there's a prominent female anthropologist who gave a TED lecture on this subject -- she's an expert on love addiction. Dopamine is the cause of "crimes of passion" -- love addiction is not an emotion but a DRIVE -- a function of the cerebellum as a motor function. Other dopamine highs in the West (besides coke, as mentioned in the above article): Salt, sugar, caffeine, alcohol and gambling!

So the issue here is really serotonin (oxytocin) vs dopamine as a starter. Dopamine is a byproduct of testosterone release via the adrenal glands -- so studies have shown that testosterone increases agression but not necessarily violence. Females release testosterone at orgasm.

Dopamine highs equal violence as a motor function after testosterone builds up. That's all a problem caused by MALE EJACULATION!! Why? Because the male external climax is a trigger for the STRESS dopamine adrenal sympathetic cortisol system. So, obviously, this is a deep, deep issue -- but guess what?

The Bushmen culture represents 90% of human history (from 10,000 BCE to 100,000 BCE). Modern humans, during that whole time lived like BONOBOS. Male bonobos ejaculate only very rarely yet have sex all the time and there's next to no violence -- it's a matrifocal culture. The Bushmen learned to intensify this physiological transformation so sex was used for love-light healing.

The healers build up the hormone energy and ionize the electrochemical emotional energy so that the serotonin in the stomach bypasses the blood-brain barrier and increases the melatonin (the STRONGEST ANTIOXIDANT) and then increases the DMT to open the pineal gland. This is done through synchronized resonance via trance dance and fasting and mental focus. At first the males train in isolation from the females but once the pineal gland is open then a male-female open circuit is created for continual healing energy.

In fact this same healing energy is created through the intention of love through the heart but the sex energy is the foundation to increase the heart energy. The brain on its own is very weak -- it's the sex energy that creates the will power for healing. Once the male learns to transform the sex energy into electromagnetic love pineal gland energy that is transmitted out of the brain -- then the psychic mutual climax RECHARGES the energy. Over and over again.

The erection still happens but it's focused on the vagus nerve climax -- just like females climax through the parasympathetic vagus nerve. The vagus nerve connects to the pineal gland via the neck -- you can actually see the vagus nerve pulsate along the neck as the electromagnetic energy shoots out of the pineal gland and in turn the female electrochemical energy is sucked up via the full-lotus. The pulsating speeds up until climax and then the next round kicks in at a deeper healing intensity. Again after about 10 mutual psychic climaxes the heart chakras open up and true love emerges from the resolution of the sexual tension.

Illness is just "extra" energy in the body as disharmonized electrochemical blockages -- each body organ is controlled by an emotion. Liver damage is anger, lung damage is sadness, kidney damage is fear, pancreas damage is worry, heart damage is over-excitement. The full-lotus body position is the tetrahedron vortex to harmonize the kidney life force energy (the internal reproductive hormone energy) so that the parasympathetic RELAXATION nervous system is maintained without the external ejaculation of the male as the stress sympathetic trigger. The simplest way to learn this is to practice the "small universe" or "microcosmic orbit" which transforms the emotional energy into electromagnetic energy so that there is an increased natural attraction between the male and female. The energy blockages are then continually broken up and released back into pure consciousness -- the source of light -- through the deepening of the orgasm climaxes.

The Bushmen females even insisted that the male anthropologists become initiated as trance dance healers -- because otherwise the male is pretty much a drag on humanity, controlled by their lower emotions of anger, fear, worry, sadness and over-excitement. The release of energy blockages back to the source of energy, pure consciousness, returns the mind-body to it's inherent reality of peace. This is called the "inner smile" in Taoism. It's because the inner ear used to be the jaw bone for early primates when sound was our dominant perception and we lived in trees as shrews. The pineal gland connects with the cerebellum so that we can over-ride the dopamine-testosterone motor drive behind violence. The inner smile takes over. Eating bananas helps as well.

Damn DH. Maybe someday I'll finally learn what an orgasm feels like (one of those O at D's would be a great start!). I got nadda for a sex life but it's sure fun hearing of yours. :lol:

Damn DH. Maybe someday I'll finally learn what an orgasm feels like (one of those O at D's would be a great start!). I got nadda for a sex life but it's sure fun hearing of yours. :lol:

I hear the Rabbit is a good one. :unsure:

Marnia -- EXCELLENT article. When I first posted on Daniel Pinchbeck's website http://breakingopenthehead.com it was to test my qigong yoga training against his drug training. The BIG difference I found was the basic male inability to sublimate and transform the sexual energy -- the focus of Mantak Chia's first book, "Awakening the Healing Energy of the Tao" and the focus of the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality."

Then, after I did salvia while doing full-lotus yoga, I realized that the salvia really initiated internal climaxes -- maybe 7 in one good strong hit while I was in full-lotus (and yes I'm male). In the meantime I continued sitting in full-lotus in public. The reason is because my qigong training was based on celibacy but I was being attacked by females -- young -- old -- sucking me off in public -- going crazy for my stored up sex energy. So sitting in full-lotus was my preemptive defensive measure to always sublimate any attacks or subconscious desires on my part.

Then I was hanging with a friend of mine and this young female did a "backside display" to my full-lotus. Within a minute, without any conscious intention on my part, we both climaxed internally and she exclaimed a cry of joy! When I saw her next she fought someone off the cash register so she could serve me with gregarious giggles of ecstasy.

I posted this experience and my subsequent full-lotus "psychic mutual climaxes" on http://breakingopenthehead.com so that my learning of this ability -- what I dubbed the "O at a D" or "orgasm at a distance" would be kept under critical purview. I discovered that Gurdjieff had this ability as well (but not, ironically Aleister Crowley). The book "Oh Terrible Mother: Sex, Violence and Kali Worship" by Sarah Caldwell documents spirit possession healing as an internal climax experience for males.

The subsequent several years, since 2006, have been fascinating to say the least. I've had not only extensive verbal confirmation of this psychic mutual climax ability while I'm in full-lotus but the ability goes through walls, ceilings, etc. The main difference between internal climaxes from drugs -- plants -- and from male-female sex energy is that the plants are catalysts feeding off the internal stored up energy. So when I did ayahuasca while in full-lotus I had an AMAZING hyperspace healing for several hours -- which felt like being fucked by God -- my tailbone split open with the deepest orgasmic ecstasy possible and my brain exploded with bliss light energy. My body filled with rainbows and my brain cracked open with gun shots of energy. Afterwards I was totally SPENT yet deep energy blockages had been removed in a post-death vision quest -- I had been in full-lotus for hours straight.

Meanwhile the "O at a Ds" continue and the reason is that female energy is Taoist jing or electrochemical energy -- it's the foundation for healing laser-love abilities. After about 10 mutual climaxes the serotonin build-up turns to oxytocin and the pineal gland gets really magnetized with bliss. Then the heart chakra opens up and true love occurs between the male and female.

Taoist Jing creates the male chi or electromagnetic energy which is then sucked up by the females. Females are attracted to the male electromagnetic energy which is shot out of the healer's pineal gland. The Bushmen trance dancers call this "collecting the N/um of young maidens" -- the N/um is the jing -- and it's the original shamanism done without plant drugs (athough plants sometimes were used as a starter tool). This is intense love energy that is relied on when food and water are scarce -- it's adaptive to the famine conditions which occurred regularly for early hunter gatherer cultures.

The Harvard biologist Kummer, author of the TANGLED WING, studied with the Bushmen and his protege, Stanford's Robert Sapolsky has a book called "THE TROUBLE WITH TESTOSTERONE" -- confirming this article. When the male ejaculates externally it triggers the STRESS sympathetic nervous system, while the internal climax is via the parasympathetic vagus nerve right-brain connected straight to the pineal gland. The vagus nerve also transduces the serotonin in the stomach and also the anaerobic bacteria -- into the brain. This is why food is maladaptive to healing sex love energy. Qigong masters practice regular fasting because they live off the sex-love energy!

I did my best love healing after an 8 day "energy feast" taking in only a half glass of water while focusing my mental energy on internal transformation. My mom said it was the "difference between night and day" and she no longer needs surgical stockings. http://springforestqigong.com teaches how to do this love healing energy.

For the males -- orgasm does not mean ejaculation if you want to recharge your energy. For the females -- electromagnetic energy is what causes the orgasm and the hormones as electrochemical bliss are attracted to the electromagnetic energy.

So this article talks about sex as a dopamine addiction and, in fact, there's a prominent female anthropologist who gave a TED lecture on this subject -- she's an expert on love addiction. Dopamine is the cause of "crimes of passion" -- love addiction is not an emotion but a DRIVE -- a function of the cerebellum as a motor function. Other dopamine highs in the West (besides coke, as mentioned in the above article): Salt, sugar, caffeine, alcohol and gambling!

So the issue here is really serotonin (oxytocin) vs dopamine as a starter. Dopamine is a byproduct of testosterone release via the adrenal glands -- so studies have shown that testosterone increases agression but not necessarily violence. Females release testosterone at orgasm.

Dopamine highs equal violence as a motor function after testosterone builds up. That's all a problem caused by MALE EJACULATION!! Why? Because the male external climax is a trigger for the STRESS dopamine adrenal sympathetic cortisol system. So, obviously, this is a deep, deep issue -- but guess what?

The Bushmen culture represents 90% of human history (from 10,000 BCE to 100,000 BCE). Modern humans, during that whole time lived like BONOBOS. Male bonobos ejaculate only very rarely yet have sex all the time and there's next to no violence -- it's a matrifocal culture. The Bushmen learned to intensify this physiological transformation so sex was used for love-light healing.

The healers build up the hormone energy and ionize the electrochemical emotional energy so that the serotonin in the stomach bypasses the blood-brain barrier and increases the melatonin (the STRONGEST ANTIOXIDANT) and then increases the DMT to open the pineal gland. This is done through synchronized resonance via trance dance and fasting and mental focus. At first the males train in isolation from the females but once the pineal gland is open then a male-female open circuit is created for continual healing energy.

In fact this same healing energy is created through the intention of love through the heart but the sex energy is the foundation to increase the heart energy. The brain on its own is very weak -- it's the sex energy that creates the will power for healing. Once the male learns to transform the sex energy into electromagnetic love pineal gland energy that is transmitted out of the brain -- then the psychic mutual climax RECHARGES the energy. Over and over again.

The erection still happens but it's focused on the vagus nerve climax -- just like females climax through the parasympathetic vagus nerve. The vagus nerve connects to the pineal gland via the neck -- you can actually see the vagus nerve pulsate along the neck as the electromagnetic energy shoots out of the pineal gland and in turn the female electrochemical energy is sucked up via the full-lotus. The pulsating speeds up until climax and then the next round kicks in at a deeper healing intensity. Again after about 10 mutual psychic climaxes the heart chakras open up and true love emerges from the resolution of the sexual tension.

Illness is just "extra" energy in the body as disharmonized electrochemical blockages -- each body organ is controlled by an emotion. Liver damage is anger, lung damage is sadness, kidney damage is fear, pancreas damage is worry, heart damage is over-excitement. The full-lotus body position is the tetrahedron vortex to harmonize the kidney life force energy (the internal reproductive hormone energy) so that the parasympathetic RELAXATION nervous system is maintained without the external ejaculation of the male as the stress sympathetic trigger. The simplest way to learn this is to practice the "small universe" or "microcosmic orbit" which transforms the emotional energy into electromagnetic energy so that there is an increased natural attraction between the male and female. The energy blockages are then continually broken up and released back into pure consciousness -- the source of light -- through the deepening of the orgasm climaxes.

The Bushmen females even insisted that the male anthropologists become initiated as trance dance healers -- because otherwise the male is pretty much a drag on humanity, controlled by their lower emotions of anger, fear, worry, sadness and over-excitement. The release of energy blockages back to the source of energy, pure consciousness, returns the mind-body to it's inherent reality of peace. This is called the "inner smile" in Taoism. It's because the inner ear used to be the jaw bone for early primates when sound was our dominant perception and we lived in trees as shrews. The pineal gland connects with the cerebellum so that we can over-ride the dopamine-testosterone motor drive behind violence. The inner smile takes over. Eating bananas helps as well.

I love how you titled all this, "Eating Bananas Helps Too." :lol:

And when do we get to see an actual vid of you performing a remote O?

Please excuse me but I have to ask... I take it you have tried self exploration? I ask because my wife was the same (many years ago) before I met her and it was primarily due to;

1) Strict Christian upbringing, don't touch down there etc...

2) She has never explored herself and learned to love her own body

Of course there is more behind it all and you may be different but there you go. You are obviously an open person as your energy is already moving (the Kriyas etc). Anyway... Don't want to hijack here...

Biff

"the reason is because my qigong training was based on celibacy but I was being attacked by females -- young -- old -- sucking me off in public -- going crazy for my stored up sex energy."

no way dude. I thought I got laid often enough-- but getting sucked off in public :blink:

you are a god B)

haha yes, since you seem up for a bit of 2 person fun have a google at a we-vibe.

worth every penny B)

What? And how exactly is this possible?

But seriously I tend not to sit in meditation these days due to the possibilities of situations like this.

"the reason is because my qigong training was based on celibacy but I was being attacked by females -- young -- old -- sucking me off in public -- going crazy for my stored up sex energy."

no way dude. I thought I got laid often enough-- but getting sucked off in public :blink:

you are a god B)

He didn't literally get sucked off in public lol. Hes talking energetic/mind/psychic stuff.

I don't know about that. They tend to hop away once things start heating up. :lol:

B)

Basically if someone if hitting on you real hard and you're male -- then it's almost the same as physical sucking. This is done by various means -- staring at the "member" -- pumping the legs -- talking with intention of sucking off -- reverse breathing....

Full-lotus cures all that and MORE! -- full-lotus will shoot electromagnetic energy back into the person -- filling them up so much -- that if they are male then THEY will need to take care of their special needs... haha. That's the best way to deal with addiction -- just "empty it out"

http://lifestyle.sg.msn.com/afp/article.as...umentid=3526748

Americans are going to Thailand monasteries to go drug-free.

And now I'm giggling in some Chinese cafe.

Hunter S Thompson of the Dao. Good God man keep writing.

http://link.tv has this new documentary on Chinese females stuck in sweatshops -- it's about making bead necklaces for Mardi Gras in New Orleans. I got a bead necklace from my 6th grade teacher who was from New Orleans (Minneapolis is on the same river up north though). Anyway I didn't know that the beads are given in exchange for the females lifting their shirts, exposing their chests. The documentary says how the females like doing this because it's a turn on and then the photos are shown to the Chinese females working themselves to death in the factory -- embarrassment is the reaction. Anger at how little they are paid and how much the beads cost. The New Orlean partiers are shown the females making the bead necklaces and their reaction is guilt and anger at having to face the truth, ruining their fun. The documentary was shown at 1 a.m. because of the nudity. I used to do anti-sweatshop activism and the females I worked with staged a "nudity for justice" protest -- stripping in public while putting on white sheets. The photographer for the newspaper was going crazy taking photos of my girlfriend undressing and I complained that the protest hadn't started yet! haha. Then my girlfriend went into this trance dance -- she is well-endowed -- and my friend was sucked into her bouncing display behavior. As Mantak Chia teaches -- there is a yin-yang energy exchange -- the male's eyes shoot in electromagnetic energy and the female electrochemical energy shoots out of the mammary glands.... He was being sucked off and he told me so.

Good question -- there's been discussion of this before and those who tried talked about a "heart orgasm" -- where the female during sex with the male will shoot energy out of her heart to recharge the male. This heart energy is the built up electrochemical energy -- generative force as yin energy. Certainly females CAN shoot electromagnetic energy out of the third eye (which is what activates the O at a D) -- Effie P. Chow can even blow the fuses in rooms (I saw her do this).

Chi is made up of electrochemical (yin), electromagnetic (yang) and then shen (which is light that is telekinetic so considered yin since it creates matter as well).

Shen is the hardest to create -- the most intense. Men lose the load before creating even jing electrochemical much less chi while women tend to get controled by "lower" emotion before the chi is created -- the two are interrelated.

As for emitting chi as heart orgasms -- shooting it into the male from the heart -- I've had a female do this to me but it's also because my strong electromagnetic energy sucked her strong electrochemical energy up -- so it's a mutual attraction going on.

The free energy is instinctual -- it's natural -- the O at a Ds happen as male-female dynamics but only with the internal female climax will the energy build up to open the third eye. If a female practices serious tantric sex then, from my experience, her third eye opens up. This is actually called the 4th eye by Camille Paglia -- she says you have to be celibate even though she's lesbian -- why? because again it's electroamagnetic energy. I've noticed that the "butch" lesbian tends to be more "male" -- more cerebral -- more charged with electromagnetic energy. But this is also the "femme fatale" of the power technofeminists -- as Paglia points out, starting with Nefertiti. The femme fatale sucks up the male electromagnetic energy -- sucks off the males.

It seems dualistic but if a person charges up their energy then someone else will want to suck off the extra energy -- what doesn't change is the infinite potential as what I call "female formless awareness" or pure consciousness -- the emptiness. Some believe there are "different levels of emptiness" depending on how much energy is stored in the body and how open the third eye is, etc. but others believe there is only one emptiness as consciousness and any energy is totally impersonal -- any attachment for power just reverses into the opposite, etc.

I use music as the model -- so the energy will happen BECAUSE of the pure consciousness -- resonate with the consciousness via the exercises -- small universe, tai chi and full-lotus -- and the transformation happens because it's in line, logically, with what is always-already there.

Have you tried witch's formula? Chocolate for dopamine build-up and fish oil for the others sex hormones...

And now I'm giggling in some Chinese cafe.

Hunter S Thompson of the Dao. Good God man keep writing.

LOL!

i'm happy someone else thought that too.

Oh, man.. I assume there's still a chance I could reach some higher spiritual grounds and not have to go through all these O's, even at a D? It sounds so mind-blowing, I would be very satisfied with just a steady good feeling and don't really feel the need for exstatic surges of sexual psychic hyper-pleasure :lol:

I wish Drew Hempel would collect all his essays and publish it or better yet - expand upon them then publish it. But every time I or anyone else mentions that he just keeps saying to read Taoist Yoga - which I have but haven't gotten around to reading yet.

I still think he would have interesting things to say in a book despite his insistence that he doesn't. A complete exposition on his music resonance vis-a-vis enlightenment alone would make such a book worth every penny IMO.

There is so much to be munched on here. My interest and attraction to taoism has only recently been sparked. It is amazing to read someone's words and experiences that come from a perspective completely different than my own. Your reality seems to be soaked in light. Thanks.

I'd be MORE THAN HAPPY TO WRITE A BOOK -- the problem is that to get a book published you need to first hire a top literary agent to sell your book and then you have to go on book promotional tours, etc. The book industry has been almost destroyed in the past 5 years.

The alternative is an ONLINE BOOK. I can publish a book via http://lulu.com and I have a brief book published already called "Trance Dance: How to Make Love to the Universe" --

You can read the book for FREE under the preview -- I made it all available. This book was written in ONE AFTERNOON on the sly since I was at the University computer....

Oops -- it's "Trance Songs"

http://www.lulu.com/content/3831375

Anyway -- I could definitely write a whopper of a book provided I had the time where I wasn't rushed AND I KNEW THAT THERE WOULD BE SOME MONEY TO SUPPORT THE TIME.

So I seriously don't know how to do that -- I'm not into the commodity fetish routine -- "commodify your dissent"?!?

I DUMPSTER-DIVE for food and I love the library because it's free.

I'm not into money.

So I hope that my "book" will be good enough -- if not just ask more questions online when they come up. Dialog is what inspires me for further research, etc.

I have a new blog as well http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

thanks,

Edited by drewhempel

The idea that entheogens (or whatever you want to call them) "came first" is prevalent among psychonaut users...yet the anthropological evidence shows otherwise.

I first noticed this from Wade Davis where he states that psychedelics were much less emphasized in Africa than in the New World. Then, when I studied the Bushmen research, the use of plants for healing -- for the trance dance -- was very rare. The plants were only used by female healers as an initial training and only 10 percent of the healers were female. It's also stated in a book by Dr. Richard Katz that plants were used more frequently but that the knowledge of what plants and how to use them was lost. At any rate the plants were not needed. The Bushmen yoga healing training, instead, relies on gender dynamics -- on males isolating themselves from females for a month while the males are just hitting puberty. During this month the males do trance dance while fasting from water and food.

The key difference between Bushmen healing (the original yoga) and plant-based healing is that in yoga the emphasis is on sexual discipline. In Bushmen culture when a male gets married he moves in to the females' parents house, the male then provides for the female's family for 3 years -- BEFORE HAVING SEX WITH THE FEMALE. So the Bushmen culture -- which is where humans come from -- it's the first modern human culture going back to 100,000 BCE -- relied on extremely disciplined gender relations. And yet the relations were tantric -- when the female "comes of age" -- all the young males walk past the female and she grabs the "member" of each male. This, again, is an energy exchange showing that the female was now ready to reproduce.

It's well acknowledged that the male healer creates LOVE with the female -- that the male "trances" the female during the healing. The Bushmen healing !XIA energy is the same as the yoga alchemy energy -- light shot out of the pineal gland that enables visions of spirits. Hatha yoga emphasizes stretching but true yoga is alchemy -- the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" is way different than most yoga books. Mantak Chia's first book on the microcosmic orbit is also the same alchemical training. Instead of mainly stretching alchemy is the harmonic transduction of the body's energy -- so the food creates heat which normally gets lost as male ejaculation. Instead the heat is internalized upwards -- the fluid is IONIZED -- and electromagnetic fields are created. The males, once the third eye is open, then "collect the N/um of young maidens" -- the Bushmen males, while healing, are taking in the heat electrochemical energy from the females. The males "eat" the females -- without physical contact.

Psychedelics feed off the energy of the body, acting as a catalyst -- converting the sex energy into photon vision energy. With plants there is no constant new source of electrochemical energy -- the female N/um energy -- for the male healer. It's fascinating that in the Peruvian Amazonian ayahuasca healing the females join with the males but the females do not take ayahuasca (I'm citing the book by the Westerner who gets kidnapped and becomes a tribal shamanic leader -- with this Bolivia's Amazon?).... But what the females do rely on, like the males, is SINGING -- the chanting is what "guides" the energy -- in fact it's the secret to creating the energy.

In yoga it's called "OMKARA" -- this is the transduction of sound into electromagnetic energy and it's well-noted for visionary plants as well. Again this is the vagus nerve working through the inner ear nerve to activate the pineal gland. The vagus nerve is the FEMALE INTERNAL ORGASM and in Bushmen culture if the male healer goes into deep trance for "spirit travel" then the females throw water on the male.

Only rarely would the male do spirit travel and it was considered very dangerous and the male traveler had to be watched over -- he might not return to his body and while gone he has no use of his body. The original yoga was used to HEAL FEMALES and so males could heal themselves. Solar patriarchal yoga, in contrast, focuses on spirit travel -- on the stars -- on the sun. So which came first -- plants or yoga trance?

The evolution of language co-evolved with female lunar synchronization. Yoga -- the written tradition - still relies on Solar energy as the male sublimation of sex energy. Again the source of the electromagnetic solar energy is the female LUNAR electrochemical energy -- what the Bushmen called N/um. It's the same as kundalini or tummo or Taoist jing. Alchemy says that it both starts and ends with jing, the female electrochemical energy -- or as Pythagoras stated the number 2 is female and the first state of matter. 2 is a reflection of the source of 1, the male number. 1, the I-thought, is not a number but the source of 1 is again female -- the Cosmic Mother.

Yoga relies on the SOURCE of reality -- which can never been seen as a spirit. Ramana Maharshi states that consciousness IS NOT LIGHT. Consciousness creates light -- consciousness is also "not emptiness" and, therefore, there are not "different levels of emptiness" (Mayahana Buddhism teaches that there are different levels of emptiness). In the original nondualism yoga the spirit does not travel beyond the body -- but goes deeper into the heart until death is transcended. The male sacrifices himself for the female -- Kali.

The book "Oh Terrible Mother!" on Kali worship and yoga points out that in Buddhist yoga the male yogin has a more "active" role towards the female goddess -- but in the original Kali worship the male lies passively in sacrifice to the goddess. This alchemical process is through complementary opposites based on LISTENING to the source of sound -- which competes with reading symmetric texts or left-brain dominance using language.

We might say that language was the original "human conspiracy" as professor Chris Knight argues in his Blood Relations (anthropology on the moon synchronization and the development of modern humans). Knight's forthcoming book is called "the human conspiracy" -- and will argue that humans rely on "reason" -- on logic -- morality -- group cooperation -- from the use of language as symmetric discrete (binary) signals. Knight's research exposes "Darwinian Deception" in human evolution -- deception is the use of mimicry in Nature -- it's a lie yet it works.

Language also relies on deception as a repression of the sex drive through the synchronization of menstruation with the moon cycle with right-hand/left brain dominance as human culture. Knight states this was the original group cooperation -- females going on SEX STRIKE (synchronized menstruation with the moon) to ensure that males "bring home the bacon."

In fact the Bushmen females DEMAND that males (even Western anthropologists) do the trance dance training -- the sex sublimation -- training. Why? Because the males then know how to overcome thirst and hunger while hunting to provide the females with iron-rich meat. Magnetic RED clay -- hemitite -- was also spread across the body as a very valuable signal of the iron healing energy.

At the same time the males know how to take the energy of the females' food (after the females eat it) and turn it into mutual orgasmic climaxes for healing. Modern males can not control their ejaculations. This is the real secret behind why yoga doesn't work -- it's very rare to find a real yoga energy master. Chunyi Lin, the qigong master healer, states that you just see how long a person can sit in full-lotus! It's well-recognized, again, that the male healing through the creation of LIGHT energy (that sees spirits) shot out of the eyes during trance -- is also orgasmic energy which then creates love.

After a Bushmen male heals a female the male will most likely physically have sex with the female as well. This is because the top healers are also the top hunters and the top hunters can have more than one wife. Again provided that the male first moves in with the female's family, provides food for three years BEFORE SLEEPING WITH THE FEMALE. A second wife can only be taken after 3 children are born from the first wife and the males often would not become master healers until they are 40 years old.

The trance dance mainly heals sexual jealousy before any other physical illness. It was a very strict tradition of healing based on a culture that had regular famine due to hunting restrictions in a dry climate. Again food itself is a drug -- IRON-rich meat may be the first "entheogen" -- and it's the secret of Brahmin taboo (the priests ate beef yet claimed to be vegetarian) -- it's the male deception drug.

http://realitysandwich.com

Yoga relies on the SOURCE of reality -- which can never been seen as a spirit. Ramana Maharshi states that consciousness IS NOT LIGHT. Consciousness creates light -- consciousness is also "not emptiness" and, therefore, there are not "different levels of emptiness" (Mayahana Buddhism teaches that there are different levels of emptiness). In the original nondualism yoga the spirit does not travel beyond the body -- but goes deeper into the heart until death is transcended. The male sacrifices himself for the female -- Kali. [/url]

Fascinating. More stuff to think on.

I am beginning to think DH could give Vajrahridaya a serious run for his money in both experience and esoteric knowledge.

Sign in to follow this