Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Eating Bananas Helps Too

Drew when you write your new book (yes, I insist on being optimistic and positive that there *will* be a new book - either ebook or real book - preferably the latter) could you please make some sections take into account cultivation and/or practices from a female perspective as well as male?

I'm always frustrated that so many 'convert jing to chi" and "convert sex energy to spirit" etc instructions are geared solely to men. It's as if women wishing to cultivate and transmute sexual energy don't exist. :(

There is "Nu Dan Gong" (Female Practice) in Longmen Pai for women, the "female version" of Ling Bao Bi Fa.

I forgot to mention...google kundalini and ganglion impar, together, for more info. If you just google ganglion impar, you will be welcomed to studies on numbing the nerve plexus.

Why would one want to numb it?

There is "Nu Dan Gong" (Female Practice) in Longmen Pai for women, the "female version" of Ling Bao Bi Fa.
Yea, although I think the basic method is unisex, and will still work for both genders (not solely men).

Why would one want to numb it?

You don't. But since this isn't understood in the western context, neurologists have discovered a way to numb the area to prevent discomfort in people with coccygeal pain. Problem is this doesn't solve the...problem. It would be like trying to numb the pineal gland to get rid of a splitting headache...doesn't make much sense.

You don't. But since this isn't understood in the western context, neurologists have discovered a way to numb the area to prevent discomfort in people with coccygeal pain. Problem is this doesn't solve the...problem. It would be like trying to numb the pineal gland to get rid of a splitting headache...doesn't make much sense.

Agreed. Bad idea.

Do you know how this numbing takes place?

Sign in to follow this