Blume

Regarding KAP

I just missed the Shaktiput transmission from Santiago and Susan.

When is the next transmission going to be. Does that happen frequently?

I believe its florida time, as there was some confusion about timing.

Are there other Teachers doing the Shaktiput regularly?

Santi does a healing meditation at 11pm on Thursdays. It lasts 30 minutes. Meditate at the same time in your time zone and all will be well :)

Peace,

James

Thursday nights @11pm - 11:30pm I am doing global/universal Healing/Shaktipat/Bonpo/Sufi/Reiki Meditations for the benefit of all beings. I use both prayer & Mantra & Zikr designed for healing and Karmic healing & generating enlightenment. If any one wants to join in or simply tune in for a good healing at that time please do so.

Also : ) just tune in 11pm YOUR TIME. The waves will echo and carry from 11pm MY TIME : ). That time has been empowered to heal so simply tune in.

Time is relative.

Best wishes to you all.

So far tonight's energy was strong and is still flowing!

Its FREE. : ) If you feel an improvement in your life from this meditation all I ask is you donate humbly to a worthy cause that helps poor children.

Peace & God bless

Santiago Dobles

Here are the details ...

I do my Qigong/Zazen/Kriyas during this time preceded by an intention to tune into Santi's healing session. Works great :)

I am really far off when it comes to kundalini awakening........

<snip>

So I hope to get.....

<snip>

That will not be the end and things will continue to evolve from there.

For me It seems like an event that i await and work towards.

That is good but IMHO Forget about time frames and future focus goals. Worry not about the "future". Tune into now. Enjoy what you are doing now and

all will be well :)

Have fun and you will get there :wub:

I'm hoping that a KAP class will be available after I return to the states. My fingers are crossed!

I'm hoping that a KAP class will be available after I return to the states. My fingers are crossed!

it's very likely

it's very likely

You can still do a Skype class currently if that's possible. I have heard excellent feedback on that one ...

Or, if possible, a direct class - Santi wrote earlier why he thinks that is the best ... and I agree :)

You can still do a Skype class currently if that's possible. I have heard excellent feedback on that one ...

Or, if possible, a direct class - Santi wrote earlier why he thinks that is the best ... and I agree :)

I don't have the capabilties for a Skype class, and prefer hands on/face-to-face learning. I bet it is alot of fun.Just gotta wait it out.

I don't have the capabilties for a Skype class, and prefer hands on/face-to-face learning. I bet it is alot of fun.Just gotta wait it out.

Yea for some the SKYPE is great for others the "in" person works best.

But yeah we wil have STATE Side kap running almost once a month soon. And also I will do UK again in NOV.

Love

Santi

I'd like to take the Skype class. However, right now I have to work every Sunday, and although I can take my lunch around 1 to synchronize with the course, they have Skype blocked on the network. Another possible option would be to drive over to Starbucks. I'm wondering if this would be a good idea though, especially if I have to learn any sorts of movements, etc....

I'd like to take the Skype class. However, right now I have to work every Sunday, and although I can take my lunch around 1 to synchronize with the course, they have Skype blocked on the network. Another possible option would be to drive over to Starbucks. I'm wondering if this would be a good idea though, especially if I have to learn any sorts of movements, etc....

LOL - you would get some strange looks doing kap in Starbucks! I see that Tao has a level 1 class on Friday mornings starting mid July though.

Way :)

The problem with Friday is that I work that day as well. *Cries*

I can access Skype at the student center at the university next to my job though, and there aren't too many people there on Sundays...

(Edit: Nevermind, just noticed and registered for the Saturday class. Lol)

Edited by Enishi

Id like to jump in for a sec, if I may...

So, Im new here, and curious.

If I am unable to attend an in person session, what will I need to do to go through KAP1?

How much cost am I looking at?

Are repeated online sessions needed, or just one time, then follow the book and CD?

How does doing KAP1 affect being able to open the microcosmic orbit, and do other meditations/qigong (of any sort)-will it make them easier? Harder? Pointless?

There are some martial qi gongs I do, and wish to improve on.

I would like to know these things, then I might want to start planning for it all.

Thanks--

Nate-

Don't want to sound wretched but can some one tell me how to do 5-points Breathing.

I got some info on a blog that says I draw my attention on the inhale from my feet, palms, and crown

to the heart center or solar plexus.

Is that it to the method or there is more to it.

Please post a link to another taobum post about 5pb or a website explaining this method.

any input is appreciated.

So, I think there is a class in september, and if I were going to do it, that would likely be the time.

But I have to ask, is this (KAP1) something that is a good idea to do during a stressful period of ones life?

I have my final year of nursing school starting this August, and it will be brutal. I've read in some of the practice journals about people going through a dark phase, and I don't want anything to screw with my getting through the already difficult year. Is there a general guideline for this?

Thoughts?

Greatfully,

Nate-

Hey Nate,

Sometimes it's best just to take the plunge. I start my first year of Seminary in August and I am taking KAP1 with Tao right now. I read on a website about Christians arousing Kundalini energy that for some people it affected their ability to concentrate. One person was even in my same situation--a Seminary student. He said everytime he went near a church or read scriptures that it aroused the energy.

I was worried about what that person experienced, but (I know very little about this stuff) I assumed he was not well grounded. Either way, I think Santi and Tao are great teachers who can put you in touch with other "KAP folks" to help, give support, and advice.

So that's how I'm reassuring myself, at least!

Hope this helps!

Prine--thanks for the reply!

Heres a question for anyone--

I have spondylosis between my fourth and fifth lumbar vertabrae. I have absolutely no nerve damage or impingement that I am aware, its just that the vertebrae have shifted at that junction. Would this constitute an impossible blockage of any sort? I only ask because if the whole relationship between the spine, chong mai, and kundalini.

Thoughts?

Nate--

Nate,

Ive had a very stressful spring and the skills learned in KAP helped it all to run much smoother. (in fact my wife asked me to thank Santi on her behalf - and wife should know.) I cant imagine the vertebrae being a problem either. But instead of letting this run and run with 'oh, and another thing...' Maybe a good idea would be to sit down with yourself and write down ALL your fears, doubts and questions into the one list. Then email either Tao or Santiago via the KAP site (or you could PM vajrasattva here) They have a good intuition for this type of thing and I am sure would advice you accordingly.

Joel

Prine--thanks for the reply!

Heres a question for anyone--

I have spondylosis between my fourth and fifth lumbar vertabrae. I have absolutely no nerve damage or impingement that I am aware, its just that the vertebrae have shifted at that junction. Would this constitute an impossible blockage of any sort? I only ask because if the whole relationship between the spine, chong mai, and kundalini.

Thoughts?

Nate--

kap could help you to heal the injury.

also i sometimes use tennisballs to relaign my spine if sleeping throws it off

^_^

Thanks for the info.

BTW, I meant to type 'Prince', nor 'Prine'.

As for all my questions, the only ones left are about the way it changes a person.

I assume I would still be able to live in this society, right?

I mean, 'Santi'-I dont know him, but he seems pretty normal.

I'm still gonna like Stanley Kubrick films and Martial arts, right?

I imagine I'll just have to do it to know what it might do to me.

I feel pretty safe about it, and I;m sure it will only help my Martial Arts practice.

Nate-

I seem to be wanting so many techniques when i already have quite a few of them.

Thanks for clarifications though.

Thanks for the info.

BTW, I meant to type 'Prince', nor 'Prine'.

As for all my questions, the only ones left are about the way it changes a person.

I assume I would still be able to live in this society, right?

I mean, 'Santi'-I dont know him, but he seems pretty normal.

I'm still gonna like Stanley Kubrick films and Martial arts, right?

I imagine I'll just have to do it to know what it might do to me.

I feel pretty safe about it, and I;m sure it will only help my Martial Arts practice.

Nate-

as far as the effect on spirituality on your ability to live in society, it is determined by the content of your soul. I am something of a hermit. So i like to spend a lot of time alone. It is not because i cant necessarily function with other people, i just like to be alone.

It will be determined by your preferences. If you like people then you will be able to sontinue to be with them. You may find that your friends change to reflect your new interests.

as far as kap goes, people are attracted to people with higher energy levels. The inner smile allows you to function without the negetivity that most people have.

the chakra work will integrate the different aspects of yourself, so your interactons will be more effective.

Imagine becoming more confident, strong, cool, creative, sexual, enthusiastic, joyful, loving, peaceful, smart, artistic, intuitive, and divine.

as far as your preferences,

My taste in films has shifted to more deep symbolic, magical, fantasy films. I am not a fan of 3.5 hours of action as much as i used to be.

Martial arts tend to be good interests, your focus may shift to the internal aspects. you might switch styles if you happen to belong to a style without the internal focus.

you dont change into a new self, you bring out your true self, like becoming a paragon of yourself. you also get rid of all the things you dont need any more.

^_^

Edited by phore