Photo

Dr. Morris's Secret Smile & Breathing basic KAP 1 (Giri for the Tao Bumbs : ) )

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#17 TTT

TTT

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:49 PM

Thanks Santiago!

#18 Vajrasattva

Vajrasattva

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:54 PM

You are all very welcome : )
Om Benza Sato Hung Phey

#19 Vajrasattva

Vajrasattva

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:13 AM

I think if recollections of orgasm do not work for you, "meditative bliss" is better. The idea is expansive, ecstatic feelings, not so much lust etc. - could be a meditative experience, jumping out of a plane, a drug experience, whatever takes you there, makes you tingle, gets the juice flowing.

Way :)

I tried to answer your PM but seems your mailbox wont allow me and I couldn't find you on Face Book to message you....

So....

1) Tao has his way to teach you and that is valid. And you do well in projecting what he has taught you. Nothing wrong with that.

2) I was just reiterating things Glenn taught me. : )

3) Also keep in mind something,

In KAP you do not want to "avoid" an issue or a blockage instead ease in to it over time and then flood it with love and bliss and energy and then just let it come out with ease if posible if not then let it rip and smile through it. (Yin & Yang) both will get you where you want to be its just a matter of balance.

I will give you an example....this guy came once to see Glenn at a Booth at a health/Metaphysics expo. They guy wanted a healing and a chakra diagnosis. So Glenn gave him one. When Glenn got to his heart chakra he said hmm....you have blockages here maybe due to not expressing love etc. The guy sort of rolled his eyes and dismissed Glenn. Glenn smiled and said you wanted healing right?

The Guy said yes....thinking he was going to get your trypical REIKI etc...

Glen WACKED HIM really hard in the back of the heart chakra with Chi & Iron Palm. The Guy screamed and then began to cry and shake and then let out all sorts of "Spew" verbally through his mouth. after about 5 minutes the guy came to his senses and began to smile ad looked like a few years younger and smoother and seemed happy.

Glenn told him "Sorry it was the only way to deal with what you had going on with in your heart. If i took other route you would be dealing with that shit for years......"

Sometimes you have to "Face" things as they are for what they are and also loose the fear. If one "DOESN'T FEEL" in most cases its the person avoiding something inside. so sometimes you just have to "GO FOR IT".

Now on a good note.....
As Glenn used to say eventually you have so much juice things wont matter and also in worse case scenario your votlage will just zap the issue out.

So here is the dillema if you avoid, Or repress etc it will come out later in a more painful manner or Bigger Issue down the road. But through honesty with one self they can slowly at THEIR pace start to work through things.

Anyhow glad to hear from you.

Love

Santiago
  • thelerner and OldAngel said thanks for this
Om Benza Sato Hung Phey

#20 Mokona

Mokona

Workin for the Weekend!

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 946 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:32 AM

Sometimes you have to "Face" things as they are for what they are and also loose the fear. If one "DOESN'T FEEL" in most cases its the person avoiding something inside. so sometimes you just have to "GO FOR IT".

Feeling can be difficult for me. This is the sort of meditation that can help with that sort of thing? I was trying to figure out how to face inner issues by writing stuff down in journals but the issue hasen't come up yet, or I don't understand it.
Reality is awesome.

#21 Vajrasattva

Vajrasattva

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:57 AM

Feeling can be difficult for me. This is the sort of meditation that can help with that sort of thing? I was trying to figure out how to face inner issues by writing stuff down in journals but the issue hasen't come up yet, or I don't understand it.

That is good to write things done etc and be AWARE of them. But its another aspect all together to really sit with yourself and allow things to come out , dissolve, float away, burn up, change etc. Secret Smile makes that all possible.

Its like this

Secret Smile is Cleaning detergent to our "Hidden" dirt!

Its not enough in my opinion to "Settle Your mud" cause all that does is precisely that SETTLE IT. It does not change/Transmute it or remove it.

If it is only "settled" it will come back out when your boat gets rocked in life....hence why most dudes hit the caves and hide from society to be ableto live with their settled mud and never have their boats rocked.....

Tantrics are a whole different Ball game.

Bring the Shit & Mud lets make GOLD.

Love

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva, 18 April 2009 - 07:00 AM.

• Uroboros said thanks for this
Om Benza Sato Hung Phey

#22 Upfromtheashes

Upfromtheashes

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:53 AM

Its not enough in my opinion to "Settle Your mud" cause all that does is precisely that SETTLE IT. It does not change/Transmute it or remove it.

Yo Santi
Great Info
You have clarified some things that I believe will help
Much Thanks for the energy lately -Your timing has been good :)
Ric

Oh in regards to settling what about a zen master who has literally sat for 30-40 years would you say he has the ability to remain "calm in the face of the storm "?

Edited by Upfromtheashes, 18 April 2009 - 08:56 AM.

#23 markern

markern

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1189 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:23 AM

Have you considered bodywork? The good thing about bodywork is that it tends to bring out the stored emotions and "trauma" by itself and then usualy the issues get resolved by letting the emotions play themselves out. Medtation tends to bring this stuff out but sometimes a lot of stuff just is not reached in meditation for some resaon. For a lot of people, including myself, meditation is the missing piece that lets us get in touch with our emotions and dissolve old blocks and trauma but for some it just does not work that way, Jack Kornfield spent 5 years in asian monastaries and did not get in touch with his emotions at all through it. I am currently doing a form of rolfing that will eventualy also include cranio sacral thereapy. It is realy great. It both restructures your fascia and entire bodystrucutre correctly but also releases a lot of stored emotions. I saw Santiago and Tao recomending it on their site as well. There are also a bunch of other good bodyoriented therapies.

I realy like the secret smile and it seems much more powerfull than the normal inner smile but I will continue to do the inner smile on the side because of the way it works directly with the organs. For me there is something very important in that as well and it is very good for getting in touch with your emotions and regulating them. Same thing goes with healing sounds but it ads more cleansing to the process. Eventualy I think Fusion of the five elements does this realy well and deep if you do it right (learn it from Andy Fretwell). My meditation teacher says that a in a very powerfull meditation session I had some years ago was actualy doing a part of fusion. I just stumbled into a type of visualisation and intuitively did some stuff to my imotions and they just transformed into healed energy. I sat for a realy long time just trying to find more and more bad emotions to transform. It was great. However since I did not have a clue what I was doing I could not reproduce it.

There are also specific awareness based meditations for working with emotions. In Jack Kornfileds a Path with Heart he gives instructions for several I believe.

Journaling sounds good.
  • Jox said thanks for this

#24 Vajrasattva

Vajrasattva

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:53 AM

Yo Santi
Great Info
You have clarified some things that I believe will help
Much Thanks for the energy lately -Your timing has been good :)
Ric

:)
You are welcome & You are welcome .

Oh in regards to settling what about a zen master who has literally sat for 30-40 years would you say he has the ability to remain "calm in the face of the storm "?

: )

I will tell you something that Glenn told me.

Even in JAPAN after 5 to 7 years the Zen monks are taught "Yogic" & "Chi Kung" like practices. He saw it there at the monasteries.

So if he is good i am sure he can Dissolve it all back to its source.

The best live in society with people. They have done the "MONK" thing aeons ago in other lives.

Peace

Santiago

Have you considered bodywork? The good thing about bodywork is that it tends to bring out the stored emotions and "trauma" by itself and then usualy the issues get resolved by letting the emotions play themselves out. Medtation tends to bring this stuff out but sometimes a lot of stuff just is not reached in meditation for some resaon. For a lot of people, including myself, meditation is the missing piece that lets us get in touch with our emotions and dissolve old blocks and trauma but for some it just does not work that way, Jack Kornfield spent 5 years in asian monastaries and did not get in touch with his emotions at all through it. I am currently doing a form of rolfing that will eventualy also include cranio sacral thereapy. It is realy great. It both restructures your fascia and entire bodystrucutre correctly but also releases a lot of stored emotions. I saw Santiago and Tao recomending it on their site as well. There are also a bunch of other good bodyoriented therapies.

I realy like the secret smile and it seems much more powerfull than the normal inner smile but I will continue to do the inner smile on the side because of the way it works directly with the organs. For me there is something very important in that as well and it is very good for getting in touch with your emotions and regulating them. Same thing goes with healing sounds but it ads more cleansing to the process. Eventualy I think Fusion of the five elements does this realy well and deep if you do it right (learn it from Andy Fretwell). My meditation teacher says that a in a very powerfull meditation session I had some years ago was actualy doing a part of fusion. I just stumbled into a type of visualisation and intuitively did some stuff to my imotions and they just transformed into healed energy. I sat for a realy long time just trying to find more and more bad emotions to transform. It was great. However since I did not have a clue what I was doing I could not reproduce it.

There are also specific awareness based meditations for working with emotions. In Jack Kornfileds a Path with Heart he gives instructions for several I believe.

Journaling sounds good.

This is just a BASIC LOOK at SECRET Smile eventually it goes into ASPECTS of your being with in & with out.

Santi

Edited by Vajrasattva, 18 April 2009 - 10:52 AM.

Om Benza Sato Hung Phey

#25 sahaj

sahaj

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 02:14 PM

That is good to write things done etc and be AWARE of them. But its another aspect all together to really sit with yourself and allow things to come out , dissolve, float away, burn up, change etc. Secret Smile makes that all possible.

Its like this

Secret Smile is Cleaning detergent to our "Hidden" dirt!

If it is only "settled" it will come back out when your boat gets rocked in life....hence why most dudes hit the caves and hide from society to be ableto live with their settled mud and never have their boats rocked.....

Tantrics are a whole different Ball game.

Bring the Shit & Mud lets make GOLD.

Love

Santiago

Yea you are so right! :)

#26 Mokona

Mokona

Workin for the Weekend!

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 946 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:27 PM

Thanks guys, I'll look up body working and rolfing.
Reality is awesome.

#27 markern

markern

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1189 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:14 AM

Thanks guys, I'll look up body working and rolfing.

From reading about it my impression is that the version of cranio sacral therapy that follows what is called the social engagement protocol is the best version.

#28 Vajrasattva

Vajrasattva

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:35 AM

From reading about it my impression is that the version of cranio sacral therapy that follows what is called the social engagement protocol is the best version.

or Soft Touch Healing as taught in KAP 2
Om Benza Sato Hung Phey

#29 Upfromtheashes

Upfromtheashes

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:56 PM

Up to the top for this
Great Info

Edited by Upfromtheashes, 22 April 2009 - 12:56 PM.

#30 Thunder_Gooch

Thunder_Gooch

Dao Bum

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4376 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:39 PM

Vajrasattva,

I was wondering if you had any info on any of the other yogas of naropa besides tummo.

Also how much would you charge for just a class on tummo itself, not the KAP etc.
Previously Known As More_Pie_Guy

Posted Image

High Resolution Thunder_Gooch Avatar:

Spoiler

#31 Mokona

Mokona

Workin for the Weekend!

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 946 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:58 PM

Haven't figured out how to trigger that proccess yet.

But after one day of Secret Smile following the Glenn Morris meditation CD(That was like two days ago or something)... Did it right before going to bed.
Haha! The next day I felt so terrible, so much crap had been "stirred up" from the depths of me and assualted me all day. I can't wait to keep this practice up. I'm going to turn all of that shit into gold with this.

What does that famous cook say on TV? "BAM!" Lol.

I would remove the stuff even faster if possible. Normal meditation, such as Zazen as sugegsted to me by my Reiki teacher never caused this much junk to present itself, but made it much easier to work with energy, Garh! There is just not enough time in the day to do everything I want. :P

Edited by Mokona, 23 April 2009 - 08:00 PM.

Reality is awesome.

#32 Upfromtheashes

Upfromtheashes

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:17 AM

Up to the top once again
This information is abosolute gold -
So are the follow up posts by Santi -
And much Thanks to Glenn as well
:D

Santi Curious as to what a good breathing rhythm is for everyday life - or for exercise -
Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users