Yoda

White Skeleton Meditation

From my limited experience, WSM is very powerful!

I'm stoked that Vajrasattva's course covers "bone teachings". :lol:

:D

I am stoked too : )

Guest sykkelpump

[ date=Oct 15 2008, 10:02 AM' post='83626]

Haha since you use every opportunity to be an arse I want you and the readers to know that what I teach is NOT just bone breathing & that what i teach is the root of MOST practices & that The skeletal methods I share with folks are infact Bon Po, Nyingma & Shamanic (native american and South American) in origin and a lot older than Bodri.

I only mentioned a few aspects of the "skeleton" and yes in original Skeletal practices the bone breathing is PART of the ball game. But you focused on only one aspect I mentioned and not all because your stuck in tunnel vision I was speaking and responding to someone who is in the course who happens to also be on this thread. It was not ADVERTISING per say. It was just what it is...Information.

Peace be with you,

Santiago

[/quote

A little touchy today santi.Maybe you should try the white skeleton meditation

Well,bodri didnt make the white skeleton meditation.And the root of any effective practice is emptiness or concentration meditation.so you kan skip the complicated names of old practices that you always trying to impress with.

and what is this: (quote name='Vajrasattva' .Ah and don't lesson the Bone breathing cause if applied in a combative setting you would be the first to scream. )

LOL,grow up from your fantasy fighting system

By the way you also used this reply to "advertisig".Why dont you give your friends here something for free

Edited by sykkelpump

Why dont you give your friends here something for free

He has. Be friendly and you may receive some yourself :rolleyes:

P.S. Sorry for the off-topic banter, Yoda. I tried the practice once, but my visualisation skills ain't up to much - perhaps a sign that I should practice more, but I'm happy where I am :)

Edited by .broken.

[ date=Oct 15 2008, 10:02 AM' post='83626]

A little touchy today santi.Maybe you should try the white skeleton meditation

Well,bodri didnt make the white skeleton meditation.And the root of any effective practice is emptiness or concentration meditation.so you kan skip the complicated names of old practices that you always trying to impress with.

The root of all things is the Creator itself. It is the Creator that creates even emptyness/ Void.

: ) and all your "practices", "methods", "Tao" etc.

and what is this: (quote name='Vajrasattva' .Ah and don't lesson the Bone breathing cause if applied in a combative setting you would be the first to scream. )

LOL,grow up from your fantasy fighting system

By the way you also used this reply to "advertisig".Why dont you give your friends here something for free

You obviously do not know anything about Internal Martial Arts.

or the actual things concerning Bone breathing and what Bone practices can do for you.

Can't help you there till you empty your cup.

Glad you think I practice "Fantasy" martial arts.

Pencak Silat & Other real Internal Arts have been battle tested, Jungle Tested and Street tested.

You need to do your research. :)

I have given my friends here something for free. I do daily :) And I do it with out expectation.

I would give to you if you emptied your cup :)

Come play and see what is Fantasy :)

Peace to you

Santiago

Guest sykkelpump

The root of all things is the Creator itself. It is the Creator that creates even emptyness/ Void.

: ) and all your "practices", "methods", "Tao" etc.

You obviously do not know anything about Internal Martial Arts.

or the actual things concerning Bone breathing and what Bone practices can do for you.

Can't help you there till you empty your cup.

Glad you think I practice "Fantasy" martial arts.

Pencak Silat & Other real Internal Arts have been battle tested, Jungle Tested and Street tested.

You need to do your research. :)

I have given my friends here something for free. I do daily :) And I do it with out expectation.

I would give to you if you emptied your cup :)

Come play and see what is Fantasy :)

Peace to you

Santiago

You continue your childish "come play and see what is fantasy".you know It will never happen otherwise you would never say it.last time we discussed martial arts.someone pm me.here is what he said:

Hi sykkelpump,

I was reading your posts in the silat section about vajrasatva's videos.

I just wanted to let you know that I have been training also in bjj and kickboxing for a while and after gaining some experience in fighting - one can pretty much tell somebody else's level of a fighting skill. So after watching those videos I was also firmly convinced that it's pure horse shit and vajrasatva would get his ass kicked by any average kickboxer or bjj/csw fighter. Also one of my friends watched his other videos where supposedely vajrastva can stop anybody's attack without touch and actually contacted vajrasatva and asked to be allowed to try to punch him and see for himself if it works. Needless to say that vajrasatva denied him in a clever manner. So..... I have no doubts that all that bs doesn't work and it's just another form of lie.

You continue your childish "come play and see what is fantasy".you know It will never happen otherwise you would never say it.last time we discussed martial arts.someone pm me.here is what he said:

Hi sykkelpump,

I just wanted to let you know that I have been training also in bjj and kickboxing for a while and after gaining some experience in fighting - one can pretty much tell somebody else's level of a fighting skill. So after watching those videos I was also firmly convinced that it's pure horse shit and vajrasatva would get his ass kicked by any average kickboxer or bjj/csw fighter. Also one of my friends watched his other videos where supposedely vajrastva can stop anybody's attack without touch and actually contacted vajrasatva and asked to be allowed to try to punch him and see for himself if it works. Needless to say that vajrasatva denied him in a clever manner. So..... I have no doubts that all that bs doesn't work and it's just another form of lie.

Listen friend,

Your pursuing Vajrasattva around this forum and trying to pull down everything he says got old a while ago.

You have made your point-repeatedly. We know where you are coming from. Once the point has been made, then constantly repeating it is just plain boring.

Now, you make some interesting posts and I enjoy your contribution, but pursuing this vendetta is just going to switch people off to reading what you have to offer.

With regards to qi, I am sure Vajrasattva has posted before that it does not replace the physical. Hell, even the Mo Pai has its own martial practices.

Silat is a plenty effective art, the Cimande based styles very much so. Yes, I've tried some, met some people from the Netherlands who were hard as nails and hit like the proverbial freight train. They trained 'full contact' and I think they also did some competition. Even the Thai boxing people didn't like going up against these people.

Silat Sera? Well, the reputation of the de Thouars brothers speaks for itself. Ask around.

Best,

Mike

Nice to see everyone having fun :P

Back to the skeleton

many people misunderstands and let the skeleton become dust and blow away and try to stay in that emptiness.you only do that when and if you reach samadhi.

I'm one of the ones misunderstanding :unsure: I thought the stillness at the end was the important part.

Things that stood out to me, from reading not from a lot of practice.

when striping flesh, go fast or slow depending on you purpose, being joyful is very important.

when left with skeleton. Visualize all bones sequentially in white light starting with left big toe, apparently very important and mentioned in his other books. Use visual reference if needed.

Once visualization complete or partially complete remain with it (visual reference to refresh) until you can feel the chi in your bones (unsure how long, once I get a stable visualization, I go to)

When chi balanced blow away to dust

Remain in emptiness as long as possible and in time you will enter samadi

The emptiness part is where I would be trying to spend the majority or at least more than 1/2 of my practice time yes?

I see you can also use this as a one point concentration exercise "visualizing your shining white skeleton...practice this until you reach the point that the visualization totally absorbs you and eventually becomes a constant habit"

So 1x 2x a day, often as you can for as long as you can :blink:

p.s. M thanks for the cd link, looks useful.

this practice looks very interesting, although bodri seems to catch some heat for his views (circulating being thought of as useless) he has a lot of information on his website although some of it seems somewhat strange (meditation for beautiful skin) ?

Hi sykkelpump,

Sykkelpump.....

1st of all In those videos of mine I am teaching my classes. I am not FIGHTING anyone nor hurting anyone. It is a teaching scenario.

As for your Kick boxing friend....Well He can say what he wishes....

I did many years of Muay Thai, and JKD, and CSW, and KALI Daily. & I trained with some of the best in the Business.

Silat is what stuck with me. You think its a fantasy art? Great suit yourself. I know better and have felt the difference.

I never denied anyone from training with me. Yes i have recieved challenges etc...to me this is stupid. You want to spend your money to challenge me? Stupidity instead..... Come learn.

I have nothing to prove. I know what I can do and I know what my Gurus could and can do. I will show you or whoever wishes how to do what i do if you are sincere.

The choice is in the person. Cause what I pass on is not MINE its from the Creator. Empty your cup? get the world. Not empty your cup get concrete in soft tissue.

The internal is part of the External and vica versa The external is part of the internal.

I suggest your friend go see people who do Sera or Cimande before he caste a un-educated judgement. Empty your cup and come play.

Peace & God Bless you,

I do wish you the best,

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Great info Vaj,

Tell us more about skeleton meditation cultivations?

Spirit Ape

As far as the Shaman is concerned

Ants

Spider

Scorpian

Bear

tortoise/turtle

Elephant

Tiger

Snake

Ape

I forgot to mention "Trees"

there are more animals that have "Bone" medicine but these are good to study.

Base Chakra is in charge of the Skeletal system.

Marrow is made up of Blood & Chi

explore Water & Air.

Explore Thunder & Lightning

Explore increasing vibration

Be a good plumber clean the pipes & Expand the Pipes.

Explore "the Most Strong" : ) The Creator has the secrets : ) Explore the Heart.

God Bless

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva
  • Like 1

Another resource for feeling the skeleton is Chi Nei Tsang's The Bone Dreaming Meditation CD. Its a 30 minute guided meditation that slowly lights up your skeleton. Very nice, put it on, lie down, it even includes the sutures within the skull, having them flex as your breath. For $15 its a nice bang for the buck.

http://www.chineitsang.com/products/bonedreaming/index.html

They have a couple of good guided meditation audios.

Michael

Michael,

Thanks for sharing this link. There seem to be other good audio tapes as well. In fact, everything there seems good. Would you recommend anything else from these guys?

Guest sykkelpump

Nice to see everyone having fun :P

Back to the skeleton

I'm one of the ones misunderstanding :unsure: I thought the stillness at the end was the important part.

Things that stood out to me, from reading not from a lot of practice.

when striping flesh, go fast or slow depending on you purpose, being joyful is very important.

when left with skeleton. Visualize all bones sequentially in white light starting with left big toe, apparently very important and mentioned in his other books. Use visual reference if needed.

Once visualization complete or partially complete remain with it (visual reference to refresh) until you can feel the chi in your bones (unsure how long, once I get a stable visualization, I go to)

When chi balanced blow away to dust

Remain in emptiness as long as possible and in time you will enter samadi

The emptiness part is where I would be trying to spend the majority or at least more than 1/2 of my practice time yes?

I see you can also use this as a one point concentration exercise "visualizing your shining white skeleton...practice this until you reach the point that the visualization totally absorbs you and eventually becomes a constant habit"

So 1x 2x a day, often as you can for as long as you can :blink:

p.s. M thanks for the cd link, looks useful.

hello,the white skeleton meditation could easely be misunderstood.so I emailed bodri about it.forget about staying in that emptiness,that will not bring great benefits.you do that after reaching samadhi.

The practice is to wisualize your whole skeleton at once as a one point concentration meditation.but you cant do that right away so you start with one bone after another.the importent thing is the goal steady wisualize the whole skeleton.

Another importent thing,dont confuse visualizing the skeleton with trying to feel the skeleton.Yes you will strongly feel the chi and the skeleton.But IMPORTENT continue to visualize,that is what brought you there and that is what will bring you further.

Edited by sykkelpump

Guest sykkelpump

Hello,yes i will stop posting about Vajrasattva ,it should be clear what I think about him.I just could not belive how so many fall for his smart mouted bullshit.You know,to sell a fake product so people loses some money is one thing.I wouldnt care much about it for myself.But If you with purpose sell people a product they want for increasing health.and they spend years of pratice in a practice that doesent benefit them.because someone wanna make some money.Thats a serious thing

Edited by sykkelpump

So..... I have no doubts that all that bs doesn't work and it's just another form of lie.

Like always with these abilities, it only works on those that are open to it. That is their long term students or people sensitive to suggestion. But I have yet to see anyone marketing their (extremely divine super-high level)abilities with this understanding...

Hello,yes i will stop posting about Vajrasattva ,it should be clear what I think about him.I just could not belive how so many fall for his smart mouted bullshit.You know,to sell a fake product so people loses some money is one thing.I wouldnt care much about it for myself.But If you with purpose sell people a product they want for increasing health.and they spend years of pratice in a practice that doesent benefit them.because someone wanna make some money.Thats a serious thing

Wow. All of a sudden you now know everything I do and teach? And have the audacity to say it would have no benefit to those who "waste" their money on it. How could you even asses that? When did you come and train with me to know what it is I do and how to do what I do. How would you know if it had no benefit to people and their health? And you act as if I make ASTRONOMICAL amounts of money off of people. I hate to inform you that is hardly the case.

Seriously how can you logically say & assume that what I do is practice that doesn't benefit people from only seeing a few videos?

What is the real chip on your shoulder? Why not actually come train instead of be the Shit talker?

Peace & may God Bless you,

Santiago Dobles

Hi sykkelpump,

I am curious to know if you have previous with Vajrasattva or the tradition he teaches?

Your opinions seem to be fueled by something very strong and I would be interested in hearing about this pain, instead of just the name calling.

It is not my intention to defend anybody who can easily defend themyself but just for the sake of the record I feel I should just say that as someone who has paid money to Vajrasattva, I feel anything but short-changed. If he is in it to make money then he is doing it all wrong. Apart from the classes themselves he invests a lot of time in the students, being available to answer questions 7 days a week is just one of them. I get the strong impression that he is not teaching to show what he knows but teaching because he really WANTS us to know what he knows, experientally.

Am I objective I could not honestly tell you, but I am typing this because I would like you to hear it. I hope you do not percieve my intentions as anything other than good natured

Namaste

Blind Owl

(meditation for beautiful skin) ?

I beleive most chi gungs improve the skin over time. Perhaps a side sffect of being healthier?

The practice is to visualize your whole skeleton at once as a one point concentration meditation.but you cant do that right away so you start with one bone after another.the important thing is the goal steady visualize the whole skeleton.

Another important thing,dont confuse visualizing the skeleton with trying to feel the skeleton.Yes you will strongly feel the chi and the skeleton.But IMPORTANT continue to visualize,that is what brought you there and that is what will bring you further.

Thanks for the tips, I'm kinesthetic so even my visualizations have a lot of "feel" in them.

Lots of bones in a skeleton, a nice taxing visual, can see why people like this method.

Yeah, having spoken to Santi on various occasions, I have got much more stuff from him than most courses and teachers. And, I have not paid him anything or even taken a class.

Aloha Mal,

Bodri mentioned that staying in stillness without any visualization is most important part of the practice..

about time.. I do 30 minutes nearly every day...

45min standing

15min 9bottles pranayama

30min WSM

I beleive most chi gungs improve the skin over time. Perhaps a side sffect of being healthier?

Thanks for the tips, I'm kinesthetic so even my visualizations have a lot of "feel" in them.

Lots of bones in a skeleton, a nice taxing visual, can see why people like this method.

Bodri mentioned that staying in stillness without any visualization is most important part of the practice..

Hi KoHsuan,

I must admit I though that staying in stillness was the most important part too. Not to start an argument but in the audio Bill said "Once you can visualize a stable skeleton you let go...... visualize all of the chi in your body shining white using the skeleton as the basis you let go....the whole point of the practice is to get you to rest in emptyness."

Stillness is the bit I "want" although visualization is fun too IMHO it's just the "trick" (if you like) that gives you stillness.

What is the alternative practice comparable to WSM for those not very good at visualization? I know each person is different and stuff, but on a generic note is what I mean ....:)

I was not good at visualization, took me lots of practice and I still tent to feel rather than visualize. Looking at the skeleton model / picture whenever you need to will help. And sticking with the bigger bones, going for an entire skeleton, rather than trying to get every individual bone, just right, might help too. You don't want to be frustrated it should be fun.

I learnt to visualize by practicing visualizing a HB pencil in empty space, and once I could do that I would rotate it, addd shadows etc.

Not starting with a wood grain pencil with an eraser attached to the end would have made things easier :D