Gerard

Help me removing a ghost

Yes, FU is something that is designed also to help the outsider of taoism, it is like magic. When you use FU, you do not need to know about anything in Taoism nor even practise anything. They are just sacred gift from the deities. Treasures!

I'm just curious Mak Tin Si, have you ever seen Amityville Horror? Could you have fixed that one? What would you have done?

all those ghost TV shows!!

And have you see this one :o the letters was WEIR

I belive normal house ghost are easy to remove by a Master if they are spirits of humans that had been born in this world and died but spirits of Devils are more hard to remove by a Master i belive, i think this movie:

The Haunting In Connecticut ~ base on real story ^ are about Devils spirits the most dangerous, except the ones humans beings like Cain of the Bible :huh:

That movie seems very good and interesting to see, unique in is kind :blink:

Good afternoon or evening!? hihihihih

:o:blink::o

casa_encantada.jpg

No that is not true. For professional taoist, it is not hard to remove non-human ghosts or devils too.

In our temple, we have fought down fox demons, wolves demons and ghost immortals who went evil, thailand gongtau magic, flying head tamed-head magic, etc,... Celestial Master means the master gained direct communication to the heaven which allow the master to gain access to special power to fight off any evil in this world for saving the lives of people who are in dangered.

It is 100% not recommended for beginner taoist to do exorcism to remove these high level demons or ghosts because if their power is not high enough to fight them off totally, what happen is you gave up your own life at the end.

what happen is you gave up your own life at the end.

Did I remember this right: in the Exorcist, the priest dies in the end? Maybe that's along those same lines. I once met a Jesuit who swore that that movie was based on a true story but I neglected to ask him if it turned out the same way

It is 100% not recommended for beginner taoist to do exorcism to remove these high level demons or ghosts because if their power is not high enough to fight them off totally, what happen is you gave up your own life at the end.

Celestial Master Mak Tin Si i belive you can remove these high level demons or ghost. I was just speaking about normal "Masters" not Celestial Masters!

And i thank you Celestial Master Mak Tin Si for your words:

"It is 100% not recommended for beginner taoist to do exorcism to remove these high level demons or ghosts because if their power is not high enough to fight them off totally"

Now i don't understand what you mean whit your words: " what happen is you gave up your own life at the end."

Regards

Mak Tin Si, did you go to Yoda's house before he began his FU cleansing to access the power of the ghosts or demons? Why would you recommend essentially a do-it-yourself FU cleansing in that situation but not in this specific situation? By the way, I am very impressed with your accomplishment at Yoda's house!

Normal masters who are qualified, they are able to deal with these high level demons and ghosts too, just harder because of the level of energy used. But it still work. (Taoism masters)

What I mean by give up yuor life is that when one try to deal with demonsd and ghosts who are higher than their own level alot and they cannot take the battle, they die at the end.

Most thailand magcian (Gong Tau masters) do these battles for people to fight off black magic Gong Tau for people with a LOT of money required because they may die in the next second right away when they failed the mission.

Celestial Master Mak Tin Si i belive you can remove these high level demons or ghost. I was just speaking about normal "Masters" not Celestial Masters!

And i thank you Celestial Master Mak Tin Si for your words:

"It is 100% not recommended for beginner taoist to do exorcism to remove these high level demons or ghosts because if their power is not high enough to fight them off totally"

Now i don't understand what you mean whit your words: " what happen is you gave up your own life at the end."

Regards

No I did not go to Yoda's house.

The FU is not "do-it-yourself", they are all blessed and empowered, so when one is using it with respect, they are being protect and guided fully by deities and the temple. FU that are made by us are all custom made and empowered with special celestial energy which ensure you a smooth a clean job to be done. That is what makes it different to request a FU from a celestial master and a normal master.

Of course you cannot just DO IT YOURSELF for exorcism!

Mak Tin Si, did you go to Yoda's house before he began his FU cleansing to access the power of the ghosts or demons? Why would you recommend essentially a do-it-yourself FU cleansing in that situation but not in this specific situation? By the way, I am very impressed with your accomplishment at Yoda's house!

That is what makes it different to request a FU from a celestial master and a normal master.

used_car_salesman.jpg

YM

Edited by YMWong

Question:

Can the Tai Sheung Lo Gwun (Lao Zi House Protection) FU used to expel the ghost entity residing in a house?

Thanks.

Question:

Can the Tai Sheung Lo Gwun (Lao Zi House Protection) FU used to expel the ghost entity residing in a house?

Thanks.

The Tai Sheung Lo Gwun House Protection FU (the big piece with 72 FU(s) in one?) Or you are talking about the one FU?

Any house protection FU can give "protection" to a house which repel negative entitles to invade the house. But if you have ghosts ALREADY, of course you cannot just tape up a FU and expect to get rid of the ghosts. You must first get the ghost OUT first and then lock the house up with a protection FU.

How can you close the door and expect the "beings" to leave when the door is locked up?

**one more example of why you should get a PRO to do it for you or teach you. One little mistakes can lead to many problems to follow up....If you lock the house up first and try to do exorcism, and get the ghosts out, you might end up harming the ghosts and generated super bad karma which may lead to a revenge from the ghost's side and lead you to many many years of problems, illness, and bad luck!

I know all of the karma thing, please don't tell this to an old spirit like myself. :D

I just wanted to know the use of that FU I first mentioned.

Regards.

If you think you know "all" the "karma thing" then you must know the use of the FU already. Why ask?

This is a bit harsh. Mak Tin Si, I'm sure a "Celestial Master", which you claim to be, can be more benevolent than this.

This is not harsh, I am telling you the truth actually.

If you really know "ALL" about karma, you should know the answer to the question already. FU is also about karma too. How to use FU is about karma too. If you know ALL about karma, why ask me the question anyway? You should know already!

If you think you know "all" the "karma thing" then you must know the use of the FU already. Why ask?

Duh!

Buddhists don't use FUs. ;)

I don't need them, my friend does, that's why I opened this thread.

Now she seems OK having that poor thing in there. Maybe she was connected to it in a previous life, so be it. Each to their own. Not my problem anymore.

Thanks for chiming in, anyway.

I can't believe you are just walking away from this. I am so dissappointed. If you know all about karma then you know its not about what your friend wants. Its about your responsibility of freeing the odd creature ... not to mention to me. I really wanted to hear how you extricated this thing.

Of course this is not the end of the story, but only the beginning ...

Your friend will be cursed to seven years of stepping in dog piles. I wish her luck in dealing with that.

I have a friend that lives in a old house (ghosts love old houses for some reason, I guess old chi stuck in there and heaps of emotional stuff) and she is becoming attached to it. This thing was upset when I spent the night there. I blocked the being with a mantra and Vajrayana visual work but woke up my friend three times throughout the night. The next morning my friend was upset because the ghost never did that to her in the past.

I told her I would ask for help over at TaoBums; and here I am hoping anyone can post a Taoist charm to remove the hungry ghost from my friend's place.

Thanks in advance.

Chant Om Nahma Shivia Om

lift your hands with palms out and bless the house and every being in it. Do this for 10 min and thats that! Or get a cd of it with a great Yogi or Master Chnting it and play it and that will be it. Its as simple as that.

Or do the lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram if you know it.

Peace

Celestial Master Mak Tin Si your information it have been good but i guess there is a little problem here:

it feels like you say to me i said wrong, no no my friend i didn't take a look:

I said:

I belive normal house ghost are easy to remove by a Master if they are spirits of humans that had been born in this world and died but spirits of Devils are more hard to remove by a Master i belive,

No that is not true. For professional taoist, it is not hard to remove non-human ghosts or devils too.

you see i didn't said taoist masters i just said masters, it could be any master a christian a medium or a pshiqic or any human beings ( I don't talk about Celestial Taoist Masters) that use to remove or use to talk to ghost

I was just speaking about normal "Masters" not Celestial Masters!

Normal masters who are qualified, they are able to deal with these high level demons and ghosts too, just harder because of the level of energy used. But it still work. (Taoism masters)

oce again i said normal Masters not normal Taoism Masters

Edited by HugoOlivaresMila

... what happen is you gave up your own life at the end.

What I mean by give up yuor life is that when one try to deal with demonsd and ghosts who are higher than their own level alot and they cannot take the battle, they die at the end.

I don't understand why you ask me that question(it was not really on the subject i talked), but any way :huh:

But any way if i my try to answer:

That i belive that these people that die at the end of the battle whit a ghost or demon, go to what we Christian call the spirit world, there they wait for the moment they get a body that is perfect and then it came the jugdmenday someday then they go the place it is best for them according to God. One thing i know for 100% sure is that there is not such thing as reincarnation, so i know any kind of Master or human beings that died they never be born again as a child in this world or any world.

Good evening

Who say buddhist don't use FU?

Look into the tibet buddhism system, they have tons of FU and mantras and mudras, just like how taoism is. Also in other branches of buddhism, they have FU too.

If you know about karma, you shall already know about if FU work for her or you anyway. Why ask? Your "maybe" preception maybe too "not sure" if you know about karma or not?

Duh!

Buddhists don't use FUs. ;)

I don't need them, my friend does, that's why I opened this thread.

Now she seems OK having that poor thing in there. Maybe she was connected to it in a previous life, so be it. Each to their own. Not my problem anymore.

Thanks for chiming in, anyway.

Reply to the above...

--

I can only talk about "taoist master" because I am in taoism only. If you want to know about buddhism or christians, then you must consult them on your own. I cannot make any comments about them since I am not in their system or any practise.

But I can give you alot of info about taoism stuff if you need.

Reply to the above...

--

I can only talk about "taoist master" because I am in taoism only. ....

But I can give you alot of info about taoism stuff if you need.

ok thanks for this answer :D

yes good info about taoism from you Celestial Taoist Master Mak Tin Si is very good

special when i am not even a student in taoism, so i don't know nothing about taoism from a teacher only books, so YES your info is exelent good

Spray-Cleansing FU is a very mild exorcism FU used in taoism. It's initial usage was to purify and clean the energy of a place and bring the lively vital energy to the environment creating a more pleasent, positive and energetic environment for people.

in your homepage we can also read:

FU also have expiry dates. Here are the effective period list:

For wearing (protections, safety, luck) - 49days

For drinking (healings, medic) - 4hrs after burnt, 49days to keep

For cleansing (spraying) - 49days after burnt, 49days to keep

For body cleansing fu - 49days to keep, 2 hrs after burnt.

do this mean that the ghost can return after the FU time is over :unsure:

Yes, FU is something that is designed also to help the outsider of taoism, it is like magic....Treasures!

:lol: from answers.com: "General term for "magic art," believed to derive from the Greek magein, the science and religion of the priests of Zoroaster (see Magi), or, according to philologist Skeat, from Greek megas (great), thus signifying "the great science."

8immor1.jpg

No the FU expiry dates are talking about how long you can still use the FU. Not how long the FU will work.

For example. The spraying FU is effective for 49days, which means you can use it to clean and purify your space for 49days, you can use it as much as you want in 49days. But when things are clean, they are cleansed. Nothing will come back.

Think about it this way, when you eat food, the package say exp after 7days. You eat it.. then you ate it! How can you say after 7days you did not eat the food? Once things are consumed, they are consumed, whick takes effect already for you!

No the FU expiry dates are talking about how long you can still use the FU. Not how long the FU will work.

OK

Another was the Kidney FU which was a set of 7 to drink one per day... just burn into a glass of yin yang water in a certain way and drink. Day 1 was very powerful. The rest were more subtle but with long term energy boosting effects helps grow and balance kidney energy without side effects.

I was having facial tics, so I took a set of Exorcism FUs which are also drinking FUs which got rid of my facial issues

I find this very interesting. I've heard of FU's before, but don't know much about them. I'm in a fairly isolated region, so I don't know that there are any practitioners offering this nearby - but maybe.

Anyhow, I learn practices from people mostly based in cities, and I live on 9 acres of land where I do my practices (morning & evening self-dedication, micro-cosmic orbit, also self-forgeting medition of the tso-wang type) and also do gardening, building, DIY stuff, and money earning. (I joined The Tao Bums recently, so my self-intro will be on the first or second Lobby page, I think.)

Anyhow, I've developed some minor from but annoying facial tics (above the left eye and on left side of my nose)... a byproduct of my qi practices, pretty sure. Any way to learn more about the FU?

I can't believe you are just walking away from this. I am so dissappointed. If you know all about karma then you know its not about what your friend wants. Its about your responsibility of freeing the odd creature ... not to mention to me. I really wanted to hear how you extricated this thing.

Of course this is not the end of the story, but only the beginning ...

Your friend will be cursed to seven years of stepping in dog piles. I wish her luck in dealing with that.

I totally forgot about this thread. Sorry for not replying on time.

I didn't walk away, my friend was very rude, refused to get any help and as a result I stopped seeing her. And as you know: You can lead a horse to water...

I wish the outcome was favourable but sometimes it doesn't happen that way.