Gerard

Help me removing a ghost

Yes it's very true that most people do misunderstand the problems with "ghosts" hanging around. Because of the movies, people all think ghosts cause problems because they scare you.

No, not all all.

When ghosts are around, you might not even see it, but sometimes sense it around. Just feel like somebody is watching you but you cannot find them around.

The main problem with ghosts are their "yin" energy that pulls your own vital energy and yang chi down. So you become bad luck, bad health and moody all of a sudden. Which is a big problem for all.

*you can see from the above, stepping on dog shit - a sign of bad luck already as I have posted long time ago. Which prooved that dog shit do associate with bad luck. Careful!

If you have stepped into a dog shit and want to avoid the bad luck to come, you can use the bath cleansing FU to get yourself an energy cleansing bath to wash out the bad energy. Easy.

Ghosts are in another dimension, if you are not trained professionally, then you may run into a problem with this. If you try to communicate with intention or any methods, and TRY to tell the ghost something, there might be some "noise" inbetween like when your radio is not nicely tuned to a channel. So what the ghost get and what you said maybe different.

To avoid the "noise" inbetween, you must have to find a PRO to help you solve to problems which the PRO knows what he is doing instead of fooling around with the buttons and keys.

It can be life-threatening sometimes when you mess things up.

ALSO - It is not true that most ghosts do not know they are dead. The ghosts who do not know they are dead are only one of the kind. Not "most". Just like human, we cannot say most human speaks english. Because that is only one of the kind. The world is too big, your vision is not, we must be open minded to see the whole picture.

The world is too big, your vision is not, we must be open minded to see the whole picture.

I SO agree with you Mak! What people see energetically is too often conditioned by what they have heard other people say they see. So a lot of theories out there are just second- or third-degree knowledge, or actually hundreds of years with second-degree delusions built upon other second-degree delusions. I totally understand the ghosts becoming angry when some blind amateur is trying to force them into "the light" ;)

That is the problems with "horror movies" maybe. Most people see ghosts in "horror movies" only. So it is suppose to be horror and scary. But in real life situation, it is often not that way. You may not get scared or even see a thing but your luck goes down like a 90degree angle in 1 day or 2.

So if you have problems, the best thing is to find a pro.

Just like when you got a TV malfunction at home, don't try to unscrew it and see what is inside and try to fix the cables.. it is best to take it to a tech. and let them do the job. They are trained to do what they are offering for many years. They are called "professionals" because they are.

I know, some people like to fool around with the screw drivers and stuff.. but at the end, they end up with nothing but buying a new TV. You can already see it because they are really with nothing now but a new TV. So what's next when the TV is screwed up again? They buy a new one. Waste of money, waste of time.

But surely there is some common "Basic Protection" Mantra or something He can say ? Not everything requires Initiation & Fu.

What about simply making an offering,Incense,fruit,food,prayer and asking the spirit to vacate. Very rarely do things get out of hand if performed this way & the spirit usually will do as told. If you think the spirit is powerful and will cause trouble, then call ucchusma or green tara mantra 108x first and threaten the spirit. Nothing will dare challenge you when reciting these spell and will run away.

These prayer were given by the,Buddah, Dieties and Devas to help all mankind under any conditions.

Please share some Mantra.

Ghosts are in another dimension, if you are not trained professionally, then you may run into a problem with this. If you try to communicate with intention or any methods, and TRY to tell the ghost something, there might be some "noise" inbetween like when your radio is not nicely tuned to a channel. So what the ghost get and what you said maybe different.

To avoid the "noise" inbetween, you must have to find a PRO to help you solve to problems which the PRO knows what he is doing instead of fooling around with the buttons and keys.

It can be life-threatening sometimes when you mess things up.

ALSO - It is not true that most ghosts do not know they are dead. The ghosts who do not know they are dead are only one of the kind. Not "most". Just like human, we cannot say most human speaks english. Because that is only one of the kind. The world is too big, your vision is not, we must be open minded to see the whole picture.

Answer to the above...

Just to note, mantra (spells) in taoism are all not for normal people to recite and use. They require one to already achieve a very high level of taoism energy (FAAT) in order to get it to work. Even buddhism mantras. They are the same. you must be initiated into the system to be able to access the energy in the network. Just like computers, you need to pay for the internet to get onlne. What you are saying now is to get on the internet without paying the bills and ISPs companies, which is a form of "stealing". Yes, the internet is built for the public, but you need an ISP company to get you hooked up. And you need to pay. No free lunch!

Deities, buddhas are so kind and they gave mantras, FUs, and scriptures to help the people on earth.. but if the people do not "accept" the help, there is nothing they can do to FORCE you get the help. To use a mantra, you need the power to run the engine, which require you to initiate and get into the system and practise what the system teaches. Which is also part of what the deities offered. If you do not take it, then you cannot get it. Make sense?

---

Also, as I said before, offering incense, food and stuff to the spirits are very foolish things to do. I have already posted before about this and I have saw many cases where people try to do this and get into even more serious troubles. You do not know the game, you are not going to play it well.

--

FIND A PRO. EASY as 1-2-3! Why bother fixing the TV yourself? If you really like fixing TV, why don't you go learn it seriously then?

You want to fix TV yourself but you do not want to go take lessons on the TV tech. course.. okay.. what do you want???!!!

As I have described with the TV situation.

You are dealing with TV, but you do not know how to assemble and make a TV. now your TV is malfunctioning, why waste time to open it up and play around when a PRO store with technicians are around your house's corner?

---

One thing to emphasize, MANTRA are not for normal people to recite because you can NEVER get the full power of the mantra to work. MANTRA is a religious thing, which means you need to be in the religion to gain access to the source power officially. Or else, you are just using some of your own energy fuel to run a car. Which never give you what the mantra is suppose to do. Also, you are commiting a form of "stealing" too by taking stuff that are not yours and using it.

I know just like computer softwares, lots of people just "download" some "real" softwares online, but that IS a form of stealing.. haha!

The reason I said most are unaware they are dead is because they are so wrapped up in their own addictions from their life and attachments. These attachments are what keep them on the physical reality, even to the point of losing some measure of awareness sometimes.

As for forcing, I believe I covered that you can not force this in my post and only works some of the time.

I am sure all of my certifications are invalid also as they exist on paper.

For what it's worth:

I've watched a couple of the "haunted" reality shows that are in vouge on TV these days. When the house is "cleaned", the cleansing is done on the people living together there. In my perception, "ghosts" are projections of our own subconsious conflicts and unmet needs and desires. Take for example a program where a "ghost" was keeping a baby awake at night, and the medium "cleansed" the room.

What really happened in the documentary was that the parents and the mother was granted forgiveness and peace through a "rite of passage". All humans, and especially mothers and their babies are connected subconsiously, and when the mother was at peace the baby was at peace.

When we stop feeding the ether with our worry and doubt, "ghosts" stop to appear.

We do not have to buy into these arcaic explanations of things that through more contemporary language have other explanations.

In reality it is the same. Why is there suddenly a resurgence of "demonic possesions" and excorcisms these days? Are we approaching the End of Days? And I'm not talking about the sea level.

My guess is we're not. We're just lost, and feel that what gave us peace and forgiveness is in decline, and we need new rites. It's the zeitgeist. It's not complicated. Why do we have programs with mediums "communicating with the dead"? When we die, all that has identity, that has conditioning also dies, and what does not die remains: awareness. And unfortunately, it is neither yin nor yang.

Time to wake up.

h

I used to really agree about that it being an aspect of the subconscious mind. Ive enountered many who say this but I feel the need to share an experience in working with herbs.

In studying TCM herbs and formulas it is curious, and I have noticed that even if a person has a particular disorder or imbalance in the body, there may one be one true herb or formula that may correct it. There are generally a few different formulas for each imbalance. However especially certain rare diseases including fibrosis that isl fibrosis can create very strange and disturbing energies and even require one out of different formulas to correct\ besides drinking lots of water.

The way I understand this is fromthe Ancient Shamanic Wu that believed that some plants spirit energy was too displaced from a persons energetic aspect that both the body and the plant object to the contact.

There is definately something there when communicating with trees and plants and such. What if we divorce all that and make it an aspect of our subconscious? Does this make us less wanting to learn what this is telling us? Could we possibly be duping ourselves into loss of some aspect of spirituality and learning?

Just my questions on the matter, sometimes I like to play the advocate against myself to see what others say...

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

In my perception, "ghosts" are projections of our own subconsious conflicts and unmet needs and desires...

Well obviously that's your perception, which doesn't mean it is an absolute truth. :D

Ghosts are spirits that are stuck in a dimension closer to ours. Take a look at this so you can understand a lot more about the nature of Samsara:

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/ptf/dhamma/sagga/loka.html

I have personally seen in meditation various realms of existence, particularly the abode of the gandhabbas (the celestial musicians). Yin and Yang will depend on which side you are into, to them we are Yin and vice versa. It all depends on which side of the mirror you are in. ;)

Mak_Tin_Si,

Thanks but I have already cleansed my self with a good session of Golden Light Meditation. :)

Man! you should never have placed that url!

Now I realize I'll be reborn in the hell realm!

I live in a place with bad Feng Shui. ops.

If something bad happens, its probably due to too much Yin around me. or is it? :blink:

Anywayz. Its totally my perception. And i do not reject the possibility that there are ghosts. Only that 99 % of what is percieved as one, atleast these days really is something else. They are just too chique.

I do not doubt your account of your experience, and have no reason to disbelieve what is written in thousands of meditation manuals both within Vedic, Buddhist and Daoist traditions.

I remember that my masters wife told me to not practice qigong in the wilderness, due to the fact that bad spirits live there. Instead I should practice in a park, where the chi is more soft. Well, I've been a bad puppy, and had some amazing and relaxing practice sessions in the woods, mountains and even on a glacier once. Did anything bad come out of that. nop.

What I do feel the need to vaguely point the finger at is a tendency to buy the whole arcaic package of the traditions that being studied, and practiced. Truth rapidly turns into dogma, and gets immediately colored by the cultural zeitgeist it came out of. So why not color our practice with our own time, or own energy and our own language. I think this is a way to keep the practice fresh, and respect its founders.

Charms, ghosts, Feng Shui spells, spirits, etc, etc, are way less real than your rent, your car, your alamony, and your kids diapers. And whatever FU is cast, or whatever ghost is removed, life is not THAT much better afterwards. How we live real life gets affected by our choices and our state of mind. All rest is not that important.

h

Well obviously that's your perception, which doesn't mean it is an absolute truth. :D

Ghosts are spirits that are stuck in a dimension closer to ours. Take a look at this so you can understand a lot more about the nature of Samsara:

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/ptf/dhamma/sagga/loka.html

I have personally seen in meditation various realms of existence, particularly the abode of the gandhabbas (the celestial musicians). Yin and Yang will depend on which side you are into, to them we are Yin and vice versa. It all depends on which side of the mirror you are in. ;)

Mak_Tin_Si,

Thanks but I have already cleansed my self with a good session of Golden Light Meditation. :)

Charms, ghosts, Feng Shui spells, spirits, etc, etc, are way less real than your rent, your car, your alamony, and your kids diapers. And whatever FU is cast, or whatever ghost is removed, life is not THAT much better afterwards. How we live real life gets affected by our choices and our state of mind. All rest is not that important.

Hagar,

I find that if I deal with the subtle energies of life successfully then the car, rent, wife, and diapers all take care of themselves somehow... so the latter seems less real in a way. If one or more of those areas of "real life" under perform, that's a clue for me to look for me to look at the subtle energies that may be contributing to the situation.

The challenge is that I'm not all that sensitive to the subtle flows, but it has worked so far.

Your pal,

Yoda

Mak Tin Si, I tend to disagree with your ISP Analogy.

Yes many schools use initiation. But this is not to say that one cannot still benefit by their daily Recitation. This has been proven time & time again and needs no further mention.

Now.....Of course A beginner just starting to use Mantra will not have much power at all.(did you gain all your powers at once ? )

But constant daily repitition will start to cause vibrations & eventually will attune the student to the Mantras energy. That in some ways is all that these "So Called" initiation are.........They simply help to attune the student without all the hard work.

Regards,

To the above.----

There is one old chinese sayings "Think about where the water comes from when you are drinking water everytime." you know what this means?

When you are using "TAOISM" spells/mantras, reciting, you know what you are doing? What kind of energy are you "trying" to draw? You know what the last common phrase of most taoism spells means? (it usually end with "Gup Gup Yue Lut Ling"急急如律令)

If you do know what the mantras are saying and doing, you may turn 180 degree around. I am more than happy to analyze this with you if you want.

Well this is not strictly about Taoism. The guy simply asked how to remove a Ghost.

There are as many ways as there are a grain of sand. Hindu,Taoist,Buddhist,Islam......All have very different methods and theories. But the Common ingredient that binds them all is MANTRA.

Just because something is different to your way, does not mean its wrong. Lets not forget that sometimes Taoist Fu can also go wrong & backfire just like any other magic.

Regards,

Thats great White Rabbit. Amulets/Talismans are very real & powerful. And Guess what...........99% of them are all Empowered by Mantras. Some however are natural objects like sacred stones,shells,iron,wood,bones, Saidto be infused with Mystical Power.

This question to maktinsi.........do you use mantra and magical patterns to empower your fu ? answer yes

Thats why people do not like to & will not share Mantra. If it didnt work for us & we had to be intitiated,they would hand them out freely. But they know if a person recites them with full faith everday He will Attain results. Mantras have always been higly guarded & passed down secretly,as they are regarded of as the Keys to any magical system.

Regards,

Edited by HouTian

Hagar,

I find that if I deal with the subtle energies of life successfully then the car, rent, wife, and diapers all take care of themselves somehow... so the latter seems less real in a way. If one or more of those areas of "real life" under perform, that's a clue for me to look for me to look at the subtle energies that may be contributing to the situation.

The challenge is that I'm not all that sensitive to the subtle flows, but it has worked so far.

Your pal,

Yoda

Yoda,

You may be right. The insubstantial is more real than the substantial. Its very much connected to what you tune into.

I tend to view life rather stoically though. My point is that we cannot fix our lives with charms and subtle energies. Life tends to have a life of its own. My teacher, who is also a Feng Shui master, underlined that bad FS is not that important. Your worrying about it is way more negative than the actual energy itself. Same thing with a little knowledge of Karma. Both are very much connected with belief.

With respect

h

For those who say the "gup gup yue lut ling" part sometimes backfire.. --- of course because you are not a real taoist who are really in the system, of course it backfires. For me, it work ALL THE TIME.

The ending "gup gup yue lut ling" was really mis-understood by the white rabbit. Here is the reason.

hury hurry do my command as it is law.

This is very common. But im afraid this ending does not work in all circumstances and backfires when working with some spirits that are not under this law. For example: powerful nature/elemental spirits. Those are not required to heed mans/celestials laws. Another is demons. - the white rabbit

The hurry hurry do my command is right, but as it is law part is wrong. It is to do the command under the law of what? Law of nature!

You do not understand what is the 3 pure ones, nor what is heaven and celestial, that is why you say some spirits are not under the law. BUT THERE CANNOT BE A BEING THAT IS NOT UNDER THE LAW OF NATURE, Nature is all, nature is all around us, all the beings, all things. What is not in nature that you in nature can see our touch or interact with? If you can interact, that is already IN nature!

For me and my students, mantras and anything in taoism never backfire, only those who have not trained in the right path and gof ro shortcuts or have an evil mind backfire, not because of the mantra or knowledge but because you do not deserve to have something working for you. That is call "karma reaction". Just as I said before, a FU will not work if you do not respect it, or if you are a bad person.

---------

To add on, people do not suggest outsiders to do mantras on themselves is not because they want to keep it secret, but because they do not want you to mess up yourself by thinking you know it all and ending up with lots of troubles then blame things on the mantras and religion!

Think about this situation - if you tihnk you know so much and you think your mantra work (the mantra thaty you just got online and keep reciting daily) One day, you encounter something and finally realize this mantra do not work as it is suppose to be. Then you blame taoism, you blame the mantra and you go all over the place to tell people taoism mantra do not work. What then?

If you have the passion to do reciting and practising the mantra everyday, why don't you just take a step and go learn it officially to learn it the right way? Just because you want FREE LUNCH? or what? What are the problems with learning the mantra from the original source system? Why not learn it the real way?

FU are not empowered by mantra, FU is "CONNECTED" with mantra, they are one whole piece, why say "empower" instead of "connected"?

In chinese, we call it FU-ZHOU meaning FU and mantra together.