Gerard

Help me removing a ghost

Maktinsi,Of course your Taoism can Backfire. Nothing in this world is fool proof. To say that one can never go wrong is one of the most Ignorant things a Man can say.

Maybe in your world you reign supreme & are the master among your novice students. But in this big wide world we are merely drops in the bucket. There are systems out there that would bring your form of taoism to its knees without much trouble at all.

Regards

Nope, our lineage do not backfire, unless if we do the magic for a person and the person do not accept or do not respect what is done. Then because of the "complain", the person do not want the stuff, so the magic will auto-undo for them. But it is still not a backfire.

Our taoism is "BACK-FIRE-PROOF". Not only ours, ALL real and traditional taoism lineages stuff are ALL "backfire-proof". It is prooven and tested in 5000yrs, which have no way to backfire, unless you are an evil taoist.

Yes, this world is big, Taoism is not small neither.

Send me a Pic of House if you want me to work on it all I ask is you make a small donation my way & to a needy cause (Help feed Poor Kids) I can send you to good links if you wish.

you can email the pic

[email protected]

also send me the full address name of persons in house you want protected.

Peace

Santiago

Thanks for chiming in, I will contact my friend and see what she says. She seems to have befriended it though :D

Take care.

Nope, our lineage do not backfire, unless if we do the magic for a person and the person do not accept or do not respect what is done. Then because of the "complain", the person do not want the stuff, so the magic will auto-undo for them. But it is still not a backfire.

Our taoism is "BACK-FIRE-PROOF". Not only ours, ALL real and traditional taoism lineages stuff are ALL "backfire-proof". It is prooven and tested in 5000yrs, which have no way to backfire, unless you are an evil taoist.

Yes, this world is big, Taoism is not small neither.

What Maktinsi's really saying is.........

If you pay all your money & the Fu still doesnt work............ Then it must be YOU ! YOU have done something wrong Somewhere for it not to Work. These types of Excuses are to be viewed with suspicion in My opinion.

What about all those criminal who have special kinds of talisman, Yet they are all made from Buddhist and Taoist holy Monk(not black magic) and they still work. If the magic is strong,Then it works regardless of ones Intentions. Its The Individual's responsibility Re-pay at a Later Date.

Regards,

Thanks for chiming in, I will contact my friend and see what she says. She seems to have befriended it though :D

Take care.

Hi - again, very interesting that your friend has befriended the ghost.

(P.S. I'm new to this forum, but I am intrigued by your friend's case. Thanks for posting an update.)

Edited by Fontana

Having avoided this thread I finally read through. Let's see some highlights,

ghosts love old houses

they don't like the smell

it will respond based on how you treat it through your initial perception and beliefs about it

ghosts draw a significant amount of their influence from fear of them

We are not ghost, are you ghost? if not, how do you expect yourself can deal with them?

If a ghost is suppose to be in the house because it have got killed in the house before, so he cannot leave

ghosts can be very boring

most ghosts are people that are not aware that they have died

Ghosts are in another dimension

"ghosts" are projections of our own subconsious conflicts and unmet needs and desires

Ghosts are spirits that are stuck in a dimension closer to ours

Charms, ghosts, Feng Shui spells, spirits, etc, etc, are way less real than your rent, your car, your alamony, and your kids diapers

Basically I have nothing to say as to the above quotes. But the very fact of so many different opinions shows to me that, if anyone is reading this thread as a "how to" thread, they are screwing up big time. Only advice I could give would be for anyone that thinks but doesn't know, then don't.

Having avoided this thread I finally read through.

So what is your point, that you are the only one who knows whereas the rest of us are just a bunch of hippies high in mescalito? <_<

Come on, please I and several of us who posted here are serious about this issue.

Fontana,

I will meet my friend again next week. I will keep you informed.

So what is your point, that you are the only one who knows whereas the rest of us are just a bunch of hippies high in mescalito? <_<

Come on, please I and several of us who posted here are serious about this issue.

Fontana,

I will meet my friend again next week. I will keep you informed.

My point was if someone stumbles on this thread and starts trying things from ideas here it could be like a child playing with matches in a distillery.

Ya-Mu, I really don't think its a "How To" Thread, Simply because nobody wants to share anything laugh.gif

And probably for good reason, eh?

50% will respond to love and kindness, 30% to Power, love and kindness, 15% to Power, lineage Power, love and kindness, and 5% will eat you unless you have REALLY developed Power, Virtue, lineage Power, AND linked with your Higher Level Self through the process of Listening.

Bottom line: Don't mess with something unless you know what you are doing. It requires Power, Virtue, AND Lineage Power backup. If you don't know how to part the curtain the only thing you would be doing is temporarily displacing them. Unlike Mak Tin SI , I don't do this for a living, but I would suggest calling someone who does.

My next book starts out with me getting into trouble with this very thing because I stubbornly didn't listen to my teachers. You can go through many years of dealing with the bottom 95% and it is almost like snapping your fingers it is so easy. But if you run into the upper 5% YOU BETTER KNOW.

hello durkhrod chogori

Mak_Tin_Si is a good person to clean your house i belive, but i belive it would coast you little money

Any way i have not read all this thread yet, but if you want i can try to clean your house for free (i can try) just send me a private message!

Regards

Please don't stop ... this is the best post ever! I am thoroughly entertained ... and somewhat embarrassed at the same time.

I would take the TV apart myself, not have a TV for a month and then have to buy a new one. When the DVD player broke next, I would take it apart too. Every now and then I actually fix something. But the fact of the matter is that I enjoy the frustration and I actually learn something. Some people have to do things themselves -- its just who they are. Why do you practice the techniques that you do instead of just having the Grand Wizard incant his powerful vibrations through you to acheive the same effect? Because you can do it yourself, it may take a little longer but you can. And then when someone else needs help, you may be able to tell them what worked for you and what didn't.

I fully respect those that claim to have the powers to fix this problem. I expect that you do in fact have the expertise that you claim. But I have met many self-proclaimed experts that weren't worth a crap.

I know nothing about ghost removal, but here is what I would do:

Get the FU's and spray the house down,

if that doesn't work then start out with the incense and pleasant mantras asking it to leave,

Get progressively more aggressive with the mantras.

if it still doesn't leave use this mantra "Get out of my house or I'm gonna burn this mother fucker down" You have to say it with true intent.

If it still is there, burn it down.

If it still is there, burn it down.

:lol:

Deepbluesea, too funny!!! I'm the same way... I love to do things myself and always "try it and see what happens" and in the end it either works (I replaced an ignition coil recently!!) or it really doesn't and go crawling off to a professional. In any case, I always learn something from the experience. Hadn't really "thought it through" on the ghost busting thing... in the past, I've smudged with Dragonsblood or ammonia on occasion with no long term results. I hadn't considered the excellent points made by Ya Mu and Mak Tin Si, though.

And I've got the burn it down gene too!!! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

Spray-Cleansing FU is a very mild exorcism FU used in taoism. It's initial usage was to purify and clean the energy of a place and bring the lively vital energy to the environment creating a more pleasent, positive and energetic environment for people. So for some ghost who wonder around but not meaning to do you any harm or so will leave the place after you use this because the place is not good for them to stay anymore.

For more aggressive ghosts and ghosts that are staying for a special reason, we do have much more "special" custom made Fu for these cases.

The Spraying FU is just a start off point for those who got some spiritual problems for a long time. Which I suggest if you try this and it did not cure the whole problem, then you have to really consult me and we have to discuss about what to do next. For example to use a different and speciallize FU for the special kind of ghosts you have got in your house. (ie. : ghosts that die from hanging themselves are not easy to remove with just a spraying Fu, you need a special FU for that)

Exorcism is one of the famous profession of Taoism. There are just TONs of things that can be done and there are actually we can say NO things that we cannot fix in the field of exorcism. Which also makes Taoism a very strong religion that lasted for 5000+yrs!

I'm just curious Mak Tin Si, have you ever seen Amityville Horror? Could you have fixed that one? What would you have done?

While I am amusing myself, I mean no disrespect whatsoever.

nowdays the are also people that in fact don't want to run away from ghosts but they want to do anything to meet a ghost :o

Edited by HugoOlivaresMila

LOL@Amityville. I was told there are some really haunted houses in America,Is this True ? Over here there are plenty of People advertise to remove Ghosts.

Im not sure of Maktinsi's school maybe its Different. But usually the first thing to do is cover yourself completly,before playing with any kinds of magic or removing ghosts. Each Clan or Sect have their own way of protection which is again usually a mantra or magical pattern.

Regards,

I think if you guys want to know how we use FU to help remove ghosts, you can look at Yoda's personal practise section instead. He have already posted how he have used our FU and removed ghosts and bad energy from his life and home. His daughter was the one who prooved it because she saw them.

SOLID PROOF.

*by the way, to the above post -- to remove a ghosts, you do not really need to do a mantra or something because your job is not to do to the exorcism. When you request FU, you are just a user of the FU, so you are all protected and guided by deities of taoism already. Very safe and no chance of backfiring.

I'll restate it here, but before our Spray FU, my daughter reported seeing and being intimidated by numerous ghosts. After the Spray FU she said that all but one was gone and she was a nice one.

Since even nice ghosts are draining, we put up a house protection FU and did a house exorcism FU. She hasn't seen anything since. If there turns out to be anything else, Mak Tin Si and I will keep at it until we are at 110%.

I'm of the opinion that our particular story is unusual as I had a practice that had short circuited and was actively bringing them in, and that a normal ghost removal situation would be easier and likely a Spray FU could do the job 100%.

I can't "see ghosts" but the place feels much cleaner now. My problem was that I hadn't really admited to myself that I was having vibrational troubles other than my luck seemed to be unusually low for the last year or so.

-Yoda

Thanks for pointing this out, it just clears the whole thing up!

I am sure some people would like to hear HOW YOU USE THE FU or how it is done just to clear up the thing. It is something new to the west maybe to use a FU, so it would be great it you can explain how this is done in the whole process from start to ending so people who like to get a FU can know what they are looking at now?

Sure, the first FU I used was a Bathing FU... that was two maybe 7x2 inch strips of paper with red calligraphy on them that I just creased lengthwise and burned into a bowl and poured into to bathwater and soaked in. The next one I burned into a bowl of water and poured over myself. The effect was subtle at the time, but very strong and beneficial in the long run.

Another was the Spray FU which is three of those papers with calligraphy that one holds in a certain way and burns into a bowl of yin yang water (half boiled, half unboiled water) and then I sprayed it around the house in a certain pattern... very immediate, very powerful. Highly recommended for older homes. I had a listing that wasn't haunted or anything but the energy was off and I used a Spray FU for that and it sold within days after that... it made it the nice house that it deserved to be.

Another was the Kidney FU which was a set of 7 to drink one per day... just burn into a glass of yin yang water in a certain way and drink. Day 1 was very powerful. The rest were more subtle but with long term energy boosting effects helps grow and balance kidney energy without side effects.

I was having facial tics, so I took a set of Exorcism FUs which are also drinking FUs which got rid of my facial issues.

Another one I'm using is a House Protection FU which I just taped to the wall right side up in the living room.

I'm going to take a set of Soul Retrieval FUs soon too which I'm stoked about. Just like a Spray FU being good for an old house, I'm 40 so it'll be nice to recoup a bit of myself after 40 years of normal wear and tear plus it'll help me with a specific issue on tap that I look forward to fixing.

You could say that I'm a big fan!!! I've got more fun stuff that Mak Tin Si will send me at some point that I'll report on too.

I still have farther to go, but my good luck and general prosperity are definitely coming back. The cool thing is that one doesn't need to be part of the lineage or do any lineage practices, etc... these FUs can all be a la carte which is nice to have that sort of flexibility.

Yoda