Vajrasattva

SANTIAGO DOBLES'S SECRET CLUB Where I take all your money & you Learn nothing.

Not really. What you have tried to do is to discredit me, to lower the value of my identity, to disempower me by removing my internalized authority and replacing it with an externalized one. You haven't tried to actually help me, because in order to help me, you need to know where I am going.

For example.

If I am going to Florida, and I am in NYC, to help me, you have to tell me to go south. However, if I am going to Boston, you must tell me to go north. If, without fully understanding my intention, that is to say, without fully understanding where I am going, you tell me "Go south" (because that's where you went and all the "cool" people you know also went there), you are not helping me at all!

But to admit that you're here to help yourself you need real humility and wisdom, instead of your enormous hubris, oh rainbow handed Guru Santi ball of love.

You don't value me as a person, and that's fine, just don't pretend. You only value me as a potential follower of your little secret club. Keep dreaming. I am done with secret clubs. I have stepped on a wide open path of openness and I don't need people like you to help me. In fact, depending on how aggressively you make it obvious that you have some secrets in the form of some information that could potentially help me, and that is not available openly and freely to all, but that I must pay for and promise secrecy and accept various conditions for, I may even dislike you and frown on your methods and lifestyle. I believe you have some degree of freedom to be that way, but certainly don't expect praise and support from me. You'll have to go it alone with that attitude of yours.

Very simple. Because if the knowledge that's available openly about Shariat is wrong, and if the only correct knowledge available about Shariat is SECRET (esoteric!), then the right solution is to make the correct knowledge OPEN. However, if you keep the correct knowledge secret, while the incorrect knowledge is open to all, you are the one that's being a moron and not me for failing to seek some secret correct way to understand it.

All of us can see the UGLINESS OF SHARIA IN PLAIN VIEW. It is ugly. It is barbaric. Actions are louder than words. We see actions of Sharia. We have videos. It's widely available. Now if I need to go chase down some SECRET to be able to digest this garbage safely, that's fucked up. Plain and simple. If you refuse to make your life-saving secrets public, you are hostile to human life. The ugliness of Sharia is public. In fact, I cannot imagine any information that would make it beautiful. It's barbaric garbage that's going to the toilet of history.

I left the door open for you.

If you would get your head out of your ass you would see I am actually trying to help you.

I was willing to put you in contact as i have many times for others here with my current living teachers (Sheik Pak Muhammad & Sheik Nazim). I do not even know you so why should i? I tried you knocked it down.

Sheik would give you many things for free but only if your heart is there. You have done nothing but back bite me and people here who actually train with me with your self righteous BS.

So i figured lets test the waters. I threw it out there for you and you came back with attitude and also EGO.

So you know what would happen? You go see them or at least Pak Muhammad he would say ok great talk with Santiago 1st. There is a way to go about these things. You have to understand its not "secret" for the sake of malice. Its actually there for all Humans. Its secret for the sake of preserving it for those that will in fact live by it and preserve it.

These folks HAVE NO SECRET.

BUt they guard what they have from peoples Egos ignorance & Greed.

"Do not throw your Pearls at Swine. " - Jesus

I am the same way. I give openly to my students and people I trust from the heart. In many cases more than what they actually paid me for. If they are meant to have it who am I to stop them from having it?

If you come from the right place everything is given for free.

I NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT MONEY but lets do so for the sake of honesty AND OPENNESS.

Only reason why people pay me for anything is for MY TIME i spend teaching them. And yes on average i spend almost 50 + hours a week SOMETIMES EVEN MORE teaching people, healing people & their families, uploading materials for them , editing video, etc. All stuff that takes away from my family to do it so yes there is a SMALL price. Cause at the end of the day there is NOTHING wrong with me providing my kids food and a roof over their head. Frankly I personally do not need it I can live outside in sunny Miami. But I do things for my family.

For 12 weeks one has my attention for about $25 a week basically. And even after that they have a connection with me for the rest of their life if they want it.

I AM CERTAINLY NOT GREEDY ABOUT MY COURSES NOR WHAT I TEACH.

I know people here that to get a 1/2 hour with them will cost you $250 (IMA, Nei gung Teachers, Healers etc)

I send folks here all the time to see Sheik Nazim & Sheik Muhammad. Infact one made contact with him and is now going to Java to train with Pak's friends.

You see I have no secrets.

If my Lamas where Alive I would send folks to them. If Glenn was still Alive I would send folks to him but he is not. So if you want what I have you have to come see me or at least open your cup and be willing to shut your trap for a bit and actually train and practice.

There are some here who I passed on some of my Lamas's transmissions to simply cause their heart was in the right places and i was guided to do so.

I never charged them a dime nor cared to.

Peace to you "Gold is Heavy"

Your Heart if heavy too.

Lighten up.

Peace

Santiago Dobles

I left the door open for you.

You don't understand. I don't want to go to your closet. I want to dance on the open planes of my own mind.

I threw it out there for you and you came back with attitude and also EGO.

Well, I cannot accept this comment from an egomaniac such as yourself. This entire forum is too small to contain your enormous EGO with your fake for-show humility.

You go around asking people to drop their egos, why? So that there is more room for your own ego to expand. That's why. I don't ask anyone to drop their ego, do I? Except maybe you and only right now, only after you mentioned your own ego issues so many times.

I AM CERTAINLY NOT GREEDY ABOUT MY COURSES NOR WHAT I TEACH.

I know people here that to get a 1/2 hour with them will cost you $250 (IMA, Nei gung Teachers, Healers etc)

Don't bother defending the fairness of your business. I believe you're a fair businessman. I never said you were a crooked businessman, have I? Pipe down. People pay you money and get what they wanted. That's fine.

Now, I am going to give people some reasons why they might not want to buy your "goods". :) That's fair, right? Let people decide for themselves. An intelligent person will be able to take what I said, and then take what you say, and then add their own life experience and their own innate wisdom and come up a decision that's right for them. So there is no problem.

Now here's why people should think twice before they buy from you.

The problem is not money, but conditions. What you teach people has to remain secret in order for your business to continue. For example, if I pay X amount of dollars and learn things from you, can I then post everything for free on the internet? If yes, perhaps I will pay you that money just so I can free up that information. If not, then no thank you!

I don't want to be given information WITH STRINGS ATTACHED, WITH CONDITIONS ON USE. I don't want to be given a sword and then be told that I can only cut bread with it. If you don't want to give freely, which is to say, without the added conditions, then I will.

"Do not throw your Pearls at Swine. " - Jesus

What if I believe there is no such thing as "the swine"? What if I think all the people are LORD and I want to make all information available to all, because they all deserve to have it in my mind? What if my understanding of who is and who is not "swine" differs from yours? It seems there is a lot more swine in your life than in mine.

I am going to freely share everything I've learned to the maximum of my ability. As more and more people join "my" wide open path of openness, the value of secret information will drop to the point of being irrelevant.

Edited by goldisheavy

(Not trying to get in other people's business here...I hope I'm not stepping over a line...)

The way I see it, Santi doesn't even have to defend himself here. :lol:

I think it's fine to reveal things you've been taught, if you so choose. It's actually a very compassionate thing to do and I'm with you 100% on it Gold. But it's not very wise to waste our time attacking those who have things which we could learn and share.

Also, the manner in which you share some things can either be effective or ineffective. If you have a great meditation technique, and go up to a soccer mom doing some grocery shopping, and blurt out "do this....." is she going to value it at all? :lol:

Sometimes a little sacrifice is key to making someone truly care about what they're learning. I have been taking another online course, and if I had just seen the instructions on a website I wouldn't have cared enough to try it out. But I paid 300 dollars, and get personal support and instruction from the teacher...so it FORCES me to care. And the practices, despite sounding very simple, are amazing. (I'm not talking about Santi's KAP)

Santi lets people share a LOT on this forum. Read Mal's journals to get an idea of what he teaches, if you haven't already. He doesn't hold him back from sharing.

If you think you can be even more open with great teachings and practices, then learn them and share as much as you feel is necessary. It would be good content for the forum, and I'm sure everyone would learn a ton. :)

Edited by Scotty

I didn't read this thread, but if it's about Vajrasattva, he is a great guy and I completely trust him.

• Like 1

You don't understand. I don't want to go to your closet. I want to dance on the open planes of my own mind.

Well, I cannot accept this comment from an egomaniac such as yourself. This entire forum is too small to contain your enormous EGO with your fake for-show humility.

You go around asking people to drop their egos, why? So that there is more room for your own ego to expand. That's why. I don't ask anyone to drop their ego, do I? Except maybe you and only right now, only after you mentioned your own ego issues so many times.

Don't bother defending the fairness of your business. I believe you're a fair businessman. I never said you were a crooked businessman, have I? Pipe down. People pay you money and get what they wanted. That's fine.

Now, I am going to give people some reasons why they might not want to buy your "goods". :) That's fair, right? Let people decide for themselves. An intelligent person will be able to take what I said, and then take what you say, and then add their own life experience and their own innate wisdom and come up with the right for them decision. So there is no problem.

Now here's why people should think twice before they buy from you.

The problem is not money, but conditions. What you teach people has to remain secret in order for your business to continue. For example, if I pay X amount of dollars and learn things from you, can I then post everything for free on the internet? If yes, perhaps I will pay you that money just so I can free up that information. If not, then no thank you!

I don't want to be given information WITH STRINGS ATTACHED, WITH CONDITIONS ON USE. I don't want to be given a sword and then be told that I can only cut bread with it. If you don't want to give freely, which is to say, without the added conditions, then I will.

What if I believe there is no such thing as "the swine"? What if I think all the people are LORD and I want to make all information available to all, because they all deserve to have it in my mind? What if my understanding of who is and who is not "swine" differs from yours? It seems there is a lot more swine in your life than in mine.

I am going to freely share everything I've learned to the maximum of my ability. As more and more people join "my" wide open path of openness, the value of secret information will drop to the point of being irrelevant.

My students are FREE to do what they want with what I share with them. I do not put a gun to their heads.

If they respect me and my Teachers they will always do what is RIGHT in their HEARTS.

I have told them MANY times they can share with those they LOVE and those around them that may need it.

If you want to get what I know so you can post up on the internet for free so everyone can have a look?

Don't bother its already out there in some Torrents. Does it help people?

Well 1) there is no transmission

2) They may get hurt if done wrong.

Ideally yes it is and beautiful to have everything for free and its a great ideal but what happens when someone fucks themselves up and has no guide to help them?

Also what happens when what they get has NO TRANSMISSION?

You could take many things and "Duplicate" and place on internet for free and yes its a NOVEL ideal my brother but you will be accountable for Karma of people if something goes wrong.

Why do you think there is no MOPAI or real Tummo or Real Tantra for free knowledge on the web???

You want shit for free from me so you can learn??

Go Buy Path Notes & Shadow Strategies Glenn Spells out MANY Thing there.

Get Shou Yu Liang's book Chi Kung empowerment

Get all of Mantak's Material

Get Master CHOU KUK SUI's books

Get Sexual Secrets by Nik Douglas

Get all The bon po books that are out there,

They have a LOT in them.

But they do not have it all and they do not have the transmission. Can you get stuf out of them? Sure. But you would need "juice" to begin with. Are they of any help YES OFCOURSE. But at somepoint it helps to get with people who know and understand and actually experience.

But again it can be dangerous to be on your own. I have been there. I have met people like that and guess what either 2 things happen

1) they find the right path or teacher

2) they Fuck themselves up.

Real "tribes" & Sanghas & ryus are important and make life a bit easier.

Cause who's going to be there to help somebody if something goes wrong and they are on their own? Or if they have a stroke? Or if they Fry their glands or If they go Crazy or Schizo? Or become Sexual Deviants from not being able to handle all the juice?

So yeah go ahead and try for a "free" world I am all for it. Infact I do my best to help people get to that point. But there are reasons for things not being 100 open cause

1) folks will abuse their new power & juice if not "ready" or "clear".

" If you where an asshole before after awakening you will be a bigger ASSHOLE if you do not follow the right steps" - Dr. Morris

2)Some may get hurt

3) Some may leave the planet faster than they ever wished.

Believe me I AM NOT IN THIS FOR THE MONEY $.

I never have been.

If you "had IT" you would not be writing here and back biting me.

Peace & God Bless you & Thank you

Sincerely,

Santiago Dobles

I can actually appreciate GIH's contrarian, "controversial" viewpoint on matters. It's often a thankless, but necessary role in any society.

That said, as I've said before, Santi is EXTREMELY generous with his time & energy, and not anal at all about his business matters. And I don't think he could do all that now for free, even if he wanted to. Sure, free is always cool for you, but in the real world fair trade is balanced and self-sustainable. Free is simply not gonna pay his bills and feed his family.

I mean, let's look at monks who teach for "free." Who pays for their temples and foods? Typically donations from people who are doing actual "work." So, someone is still "working" for that money, if not them. If you don't pay the buck, it just gets passed to someone else...

Ideally yes it is and beautiful to have everything for free and its a great ideal but what happens when someone fucks themselves up and has no guide to help them?

I believe in this thing called "responsibility". It's a concept that says that instead of nannies to protect us we need to make our own mistakes, to own our mistakes, and to learn from them. So, I don't need GURU NANNY SANTI to keep me safe, because I accept personal responsibility for my intent.

Go Buy...

Been there, done that.

But they do not have it all and they do not have the transmission. Can you get stuf out of them? Sure.

Actually you cannot. You get "stuff" from your own mind. The book is a manifestation of your own mind! You don't get any stuff from a book at all. So if you try to get any "stuff" from a book, then NO, absolutely you cannot get a damn thing from it. The same is true about any Guru or Nanny.

But you would need "juice" to begin with.

The whole world runs on the battery of my heart. I give and take juice to whatever I want and I teach everyone around me that they too are like me. If I want to empower you, I give you my love. Then you run around like a toy with a good battery, powered by my love. If I withdraw my love, you stop running around, because you need my heart to run in my mind-space. Should my heart turn away from you, you powerlessly stop moving, no more than an inanimate soulless thing. You acquire your soulful appearance from my heart and from nowhere else.

2) they Fuck themselves up.

You're a prophet of doom and nanny-ism. You can't scare me. You have no clue what I have lived through. I am not some innocent toddler who hasn't been in the fire. I've been burned and I have risen above the flames. I don't go around teaching people to be afraid. I teach fearlessness and personal responsibility.

Is this the personal attack/argument forum? I'm sorry I thought I was in a Taoist discussion forum.

Maybe you two could get a room or a ring or something?

Is this the personal attack/argument forum? I'm sorry I thought I was in a Taoist discussion forum.

Maybe you two could get a room or a ring or something?

That's genius. I should promote the virtues of openness in my closet. Right.

This is not about Vajra. Vajra is just a proxy for all the Gurus out there doing the same thing. Any intelligent person can understand that this is not personal. Vajra is just a particularly intelligent and appealing exponent of the "Guru side of the story", so whom to better debate with than with Vajra? If anyone can offer an eloquent and concise defense for the secret clubs of the world, I think it is Vajra.

This is not about me either. I am not important. What's important are these principles here:

1. Personal responsibility.

2. Innate wisdom.

3. Kindness.

4. Fearlessness.

5. Vision of openness.

I do my best to represent these principles. I am just a stand in, a proxy, for the universal energy that carries the winds of openness and wisdom into the world. Trust me -- if I leave this forum, a person similar to me will appear and say the thing things. Why? Because the winds of change are blowing in your own mind-heart. They are not coming externally from me.

Edited by goldisheavy

I believe in this thing called "responsibility". It's a concept that says that instead of nannies to protect us we need to make our own mistakes, to own our mistakes, and to learn from them. So, I don't need GURU NANNY SANTI to keep me safe, because I accept personal responsibility for my intent.

Been there, done that.

Actually you cannot. You get "stuff" from your own mind. The book is a manifestation of your own mind! You don't get any stuff from a book at all. So if you try to get any "stuff" from a book, then NO, absolutely you cannot get a damn thing from it. The same is true about any Guru or Nanny.

The whole world runs on the battery of my heart. I give and take juice to whatever I want and I teach everyone around me that they too are like me. If I want to empower you, I give you my love. Then you run around like a toy with a good battery, powered by my love. If I withdraw my love, you stop running around, because you need my heart to run in my mind-space. Should my heart turn away from you, you powerlessly stop moving, no more than an inanimate soulless thing. You acquire your soulful appearance from my heart and from nowhere else.

You're a prophet of doom and nanny-ism. You can't scare me. You have no clue what I have lived through. I am not some innocent toddler who hasn't been in the fire. I've been burned and I have risen above the flames. I don't go around teaching people to be afraid. I teach fearlessness and personal responsibility.

How many people have you actually helped who have had serious chi sickness, Posession or Kundalini Syndrome?

What experience do you have to know the realities?

I am not trying to scare anyone. Its just simple truths that people can screw themselves up with these practices. Most folks in mental homes are there cause there energy has gone "wacked".

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

:lol:

oh dear.

you really think that's love? sounds to me a lot like power.

I think the whole world runs on the power of Love - not your Love. Because it can't be 'owned' - not your Love - because it can't be 'given' or 'taken away'.

How many people have you actually helped who have had serious chi sickness, Posession or Kundalini Syndrome?

All around me such people do not manifest. Why not? Because the wisdom I radiate precludes such phenomena from happening. I always tell people to go higher, HIGHER up the ladder of intent. Instead of micromanaging phenomena at the level of energies, go higher toward more abstract intentions. Finally, I teach people to rely on effortlessness. This too precludes these phenomena from occurring.

What I teach has more benefits than energy manipulation, and it's safer too. That's because I don't teach people to micromanage. And I don't go around giving people instructions in the form of a step-by-step one-two-three process to follow. Instead I teach understanding and wisdom, such that a person will never be fooled.

For example.

If I make a step by step instructional for nailing nails, I will have something like this:

1. Hold nail over the board.

2. Hold hammer in the other hand.

3. Hit the nail on the head.

Turns out if you follow this verbatim, then you'll hit your finger. So I have to write it like this:

3. Hit the nail on the head once.

4. Remove hand from the nail.

5. Hit the nail again.

This is also not so good. What if the person hits the nail once, but even the one hit is way too powerful? The finger can still be smashed together with the nail. So then I have to do it like this:

3. Hit the nail on the head once, but not too strongly.

4. Remove hand from the nail.

5. Hit the nail again.

And this too can result in problems, because what if the person misses the nail?

So instead of giving people step-by-steps, what I prefer is to teach them the principles. Teach them about kinetic energy that's in the hammer. Teach them about the soft and delicate tissues in the hand. Teach them about the properties of wood in various boards. Then let the person take some responsibility and come up with their own step-by-steps that are suited to their circumstances. If I describe the principles correctly, then the person will understand why and how the trouble can arise and will also know what to do to prevent it.

This is called "transmitting wisdom instead of dumb step by step rote instructions".

What experience do you have to know the realities?

Too much to mention. And if I mention it, it will sound like I am bragging ridiculously. A better approach is to just say what I believe and let people think for themselves. I shouldn't try to impress people with my authority.

Instead let my words stand and fall on their own merit, regardless of my personal character. My words should be good enough, such that if someone found them scribbled on a bathroom stall, they'd be just as illuminating and holy as if they came from the lips of God himself.

Teaching is a full time job correct? How is someone supposed to teach/heal, etc and live? There's nothing wrong with asking for money in return for teaching/healing, etc. Santi is a great guy and teacher.

I think the whole world runs on the power of Love - not your Love. Because it can't be 'owned' - not your Love - because it can't be 'given' or 'taken away'.

It's your love when you look at it. When I look at it, it's my love. It's the same love and there is no contradiction. But it's not something external to you. It's not something you have to borrow. It's not higher than you. IT IS YOU. Your love is you. You are not some puppet that's helplessly strung along by some objective universal love. Love is not objective and it's not subjective either. It's beyond classification, but the best way to approach it is to call it yours -- then your approach is intimate.

I agree with Santiago, in that one does need a guide when it concerns kundalini. I state this as a fact with the utmost seriousness! The extant literature is full of warnings and cautions, as to how one must approach this matter! This is not some New Age play toy, but powerful energies of the natural world! Kundalini can be too much for most and can cause myriad health and mental problems.

Here is a little background:

1. Started doing yoga when I was 15. (1965) This continued through my time in the military during Viet Nam.

2. When I was very young, I had a great many experiences of the void (unmanifest). Still do.

3. Always wanted to know the absolute truth of existence. Religion never gave me the answers.

4. Started Aikido and extensive study of Tibetan Buddhism (1983).

5. Learned Vipassana in 1983. Practiced at least 1-2 hrs. a day.

6. Workshop in 1985 with Mantak Chia. At that point I started to feel heat in my sacrum.

7. Between the Mantak Chia practices and the Vipassana, I started to have a great deal of panic and anxiety. I

felt like I was going to die.

8. The Mantak Chia practices caused a lot of bliss and heat in my sacrum, then the pain of stuck energy

started. Chia was not around, so I was on my own.

9. Stopped doing his practices, but the Vipassana kept the panic and anxiety going. Eventually, I was able to

change the the Vipsaasna to bliss.

10. Shaktipat with Asha Ma in 1991.

11. Kundalini yoga with a Sikh teacher here in Santa Fe, which really helped me for 2 years. I was extremely

healthy and strong. 12,000 mtn. peaks did not phase me.

12. Introduced to a Japanese healing technique (Johrei) in 1991. It was a way to heal the body and spirit with

the element of fire. Felt great and my Scorpio nature wanted to play with fire.

13. Sunday Sept. 13 at 6:00P.M. I noticed some heart palpitations that continued to get worse as the evening

progressed. By 2:30A.M. my heart was very arrhythmic and I was feeling bliss waves of heat. At one

point, my physical heart felt as if it had a flame in it. At this point I knew I would die! The wave would

start at the lower dan tien and rise up to my heart and cause bliss pain. Obviously, I had a block in that

area of my spine. Here I am in Santa Fe NM, the supposed spiritual capital of the world and could anyone

help me? No!!!!! My Johrei teachers said I was purifying and to do more Johrei. A Sikh yoga teacher

verified that I had a kundalini awakening and could offer no solution to fix this problem. The Sikh's are

supposed to be the kundalini master's on this planet. Tibetan Lamas could not help.

14. What finally happened is that this blocked energy finally burned enough, that I lost my good health, my

business and virtually everything I had, including clarity of thought. For a short time I had no place to live.

15. It has taken me years to recover and in 4 hrs. of doing a practice that Santiago and Tao gave me, I feel

like my life is back. All the symptoms that have haunted me for years are gone. I lost 15.5 yrs of my life!

Kundalini is not kiddy play!

ralis

Edited by ralis

Teaching is a full time job correct? How is someone supposed to teach/heal, etc and live? There's nothing wrong with asking for money in return for teaching/healing, etc. Santi is a great guy and teacher.

The problem is not with the money, but with the conditions that are put on the information that's being taught. I explained this so many times that if you fail to see it by now, you are hopeless.

What I teach is given freely, truly freely. If you use information I teach to cut off my head, you can do that. I give you everything. All is the real deal. I don't hand out plastic knives. I give sharp katanas to everyone. You can cut your ear off if not careful, and you can cut my head off too. I ask that you don't, but if you want to, you can and I don't put any conditions on you. You are welcome to reprint anything I say. You can even modify what I say and reprint it in modified form. I only ask you don't attribute the modified form to me, but instead put your own name on your modified form.

I don't give 10%. Everything I say is 100% complete by the time you see the last period on the last sentence. I don't throw out some bait and wait for your bite for $$$.

I can honestly claim to give freely and sleep well at night.

Being an honest businessman is good, but you cannot go around claiming to give freely and nor can you accept credit or thanks for giving freely, when in fact you give conditionally.

I don't like how people share information and then soon after they spread "Fear Uncertainty and Doubt" with statements like "If you try to follow this book without a master, you can become insane and die." or "If you follow this book, all that results from it will be fake. To get the real deal, get the master to explain this book to you." And so on. It's just FUD -- Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt, that's being spread to keep the teachers marketable.

Now, I have nothing against business, but if you need to spread FUD to maintain the value of your business, then you don't run an honest business. You run a slave pen.

Peace

Santiago

Brother, I don't understand why you are spending time to prove something to a few who don't get it. We all know and love you. Spending too much on those who don't takes your time away from those who do. :)
  • Like 1

Kundalini is not kiddy play!

ralis

Ah, I am glad you are healthy again. Had you met me, I would never tell you to play with kundalini, because kundalini is a delusional approach in my view. It's OK if you are careful and understand how intent interacts with appearances and how both intent and appearances are structured by your core beliefs. But you haven't understood that, and even now you still don't. It's very fortunate and lucky that you don't have problems today. Your current health is due to luck and not due to wisdom. You're in the kind of condition right now that you can easily get kundalini sickness again, that's because you're playing with manifestation by micromanaging its aspects as if they were separate and objective, without understanding the implications of doing it that way.

I am glad that Santi could help you. I think there is a lot more going on in your life than you can see or care to admit. It's quite possible that by the time you've seen Santi you were already well on your way to recovery. In order to determine if Santi is the one who helped you, I have to know the specifics of what happened to you and what Santi said and did, and even then, it's still somewhat mysterious! It's somewhat mysterious not because I don't know enough or I don't understand enough, but that's the nature of appearances. Reason is married to mystery. Mystery transforms into reason. Reason transforms into mystery. Everything is alive.

Edited by goldisheavy

goldisheavy, do you have a website showing your teachings? I would like to see what you have to share.

Also, if you want to give out your teachings for free, you can type it all up and upload it to a torrent site such as thepiratebay.org.

goldisheavy, do you have a website showing your teachings? I would like to see what you have to share.

Yeah, me too.

Santi you dont even need to defend yourself. Im behind you, just because your energy was very good the first time I looked at your picture.

• Like 1

Thanks guys : )

This guy is just silly.

I love how people (GIH) are willing to toot their horns but have zero actual experience. In person he would be singing a different toon.

Peace

Santiago

When it comes to esoteric knowledge, I believe that revealing them must be in a responsible manner. Many esoteric concepts can be misused or misinterpreted. Although I agree that present times call for more openness with the teachings, it's still not responsible to just reveal everything through internet or books. Many of the teachings require extensive training and even transmissions from teachers..

goldisheavy, do you have a website showing your teachings?

Not at this time, and I doubt I will ever. But I am here. I post quite a bit, at least for the time being. I've revealed a lot of information that, if perused carefully, can help you all the way.

You are your own greatest teacher. When you lift something, you don't need someone to tell you how heavy it feels. When something feels light, you don't need to weight it on a scale to confirm it. You know what you feel. You know what you are doing. You know where your diseases come from. You know what your problems are and how to solve them. You have the world in your hand. You may need to pay attention to see this, but if you pay attention, you will see it soon enough.

People want nannies and authorities to hold their hand and to validate every feeling they have. "Oh I felt some heat in the spine... IS THIS OK??????" And they look at their teacher for validation or for guidance. Why? That's because people refuse to own their total state of being. The refuse to take responsibility for discerning and making their own meanings. But it doesn't have to be like that! At any point in time you can say enough is enough and start taking responsibility. Own your mistakes. Know thyself. That's the end of Gurus for you right then and there. From then on what you may need are friends and not Gurus.

See, right here is a complete teaching. Don't look for some website. Everything you want is right here right now in your own heart and mind. Just stop blaming everything around you. Own up. Become the Lord of your own life. Accept everything you see as your body.

What background do you have in all of this? What schools and which teachers? I don't mean books read either, but who have you actually been taught directly by?

You don't quite understand what I am saying after all. My message is that everyone is one's own ultimate authority. Now if I try to establish my authority here using conventional means, will that aid or detract from my message? I believe it will detract.

Assume I'm nobody. Assume I have no experience. My words will stand or fall on their own merit. My words don't need me.

What is your actual experience, beyond simply 'opinion'.

I have a lot of experience, most likely more than any of you guys on this forum. By far. But I won't be talking about it any more than this. It's not important. You shouldn't rely on how much experience I had or didn't have.

If what I say makes sense, use it.

If not, don't.

What experience I had or didn't have is irrelevant. What matters is how my words affect you.

You cannot get rich counting other man's treasure.

Edited by goldisheavy