Guest winpro07

I practice KunLun

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

The secret of mastery in one simple step is 'practice.' Hold the posture of radiating core energy "center below, center above, radiating core energy."

Guest winpro07

Oh i see Max BUT NOT like you see him!!!! hahahahaha Oh yeah i see him.... :P

You have no idea what I know or do and have done..... :D

5elements,

No no im not challenging MAX please dont take my words as a challenge but what im saying is if i stand there and he can chi blast me without me wanting it, i would be a HUGE believer so when he comes to Oz is it possible that he can demonstrate this on me to feel it. I can sense QI so any energy that i feel i will say it and be truthful but out of the power of suggestion i simple think that most people dont truly know what is happening. I dont think that is true skill IMHO!

For instance years ago i played around with empty force with my students and moved them as they could feel the pressure from the chi onto them but i also asked them to keep an open mind and go with what you feel that to me still wasnt good enough.

see what i saying?

thanks

Spirit Ape

5elements,

No no im not challenging MAX please dont take my words as a challenge but what im saying is if i stand there and he can chi blast me without me wanting it, i would be a HUGE believer so when he comes to Oz is it possible that he can demonstrate this on me to feel it. I can sense QI so any energy that i feel i will say it and be truthful but out of the power of suggestion i simple think that most people dont truly know what is happening. I dont think that is true skill IMHO!

For instance years ago i played around with empty force with my students and moved them as they could feel the pressure from the chi onto them but i also asked them to keep an open mind and go with what you feel that to me still wasnt good enough.

see what i saying?

thanks

Spirit Ape

Yeah, I get ya,

I think the answer is "yes he can. But will he?"

I didn't think you were challenging him. I know what you mean about empty force guys. There's a guy here in my town that trains with one of these empty force Tai chi masters that can only move you if you are "open to it." Which in my mind is worthless if you are seeking to learn a martial art. Kunlun energy is not the same as martial chi type energy. It's purpose is totally different. But, From what little I've seen, I don't think Max would blast someone with martial energy on the first day. I think he wants to teach the more non-martial spiritual stuff. I think it would probably take quite a long time of training with him before he would blast someone with the Mao Martial energy. (Just my guess)

Steve, Max is here and he is surprised by your very personal statements about him. I have kept your spewings from him until tonight, but really dude, enough is enough.

HA! I felt when he felt this, and due to that I've been preparing an answer even before I saw this post. Until then, tell him this. I was teasing Winpro and showing him the face he asked for with his post, I was being malicious because Winpro trolled it out of me, I got suckered into it so tell Max not to take it too literally. I guess I'll need to explain it all then, so he can read it or you can tell him. Anyway, I don't want to meet him and have a magic contest like you mentioned. I'm sure he's plenty more magic than I am, and for him to suggest such a thing speaks poorly of him in my mind, but is so typical of his style, isn't it. with his crowd thrillers, as you called them. If what I've been told is correct then I don't want to be near his energy, and if they are wrong then I'm too embarrassed to meet him. So, either way, no meeting. I'll explain everything in a post here someday and then you can tell us or me what his answer is.

It's funny, I didn't revisit this thread for a couple of days and I see now there's more about me and wonder if this has happened before. In Talkinghead's seminar thread someone said I had been mucking up every kunlun thread on this forum but that is simply not true, I have basically ignored all the threads on kunlun on this forum for nine months, hardly reading any posts in them and not writing anything. I only addressed my issues in the Starman Returns thread earlier and then commented in this thread: My impression of the Kunlun Seminar tonight by talkinhead to warn him to be careful in case he signed back on that evening.

Edited by Starjumper7

As max said on the Toledo dvds of transmission is its like a energetic finger print and once he gives u a transmission a master can control you anytime!

Is that clear enough, dont let him touch you if you are weak minded!!!

Just a thought, is that what you mean about the worm bro?

Ape

Guest winpro07

Guest winpro07
:) Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

I got your game steve. Your not saving anyone. People reading your rantings are turned off to you in a really big way......

[...] but love comes first, love for all.

Hey Win,

are u the old one standing or the younger one sitting here ?

flower%20power_470c100889377.jpg

:)

YM

But I do not understand all the insecurity.

Neither do I, my friend, and I'm not very worried about it either.

I have read posts and articles of yours on other forums and it seems you are just out to put others down in an effort to make yourself look good.

Interesting, I guess this yang communication media brings that tone out in me, cuz I'm pretty easy going offline. That's another reason I don't belong online.

Target practice? well thanks Steve that's really spiritual of you. It's an old post and your intent is shown clearly in the beginning. I could post much more but why?

Ah yes, target practice. That's ancient history, in the beginning, after first reading his website I figured he was just a flake to make fun of. After that it just got worse, in steps, and the motivation became completely different. Anyway, I had left most of this behind already but that post from Winpro got to me, particularly since I hadn't even been reading this thread.

And I have nothing to prove just a friend I don't like people insulting. I should however apologize for insulting you myself in the past. We all make mistakes but to carry on as you have is going to far. You should make peace and move on.

I think the peace thing is coming along nicely, and thanks for the apology, I can't recall needing one from you =) but I probably owe you one too.

Anyway, yeah, big waste of energy.

Edited by Starjumper7

As max said on the Toledo dvds of transmission is its like a energetic finger print and once he gives u a transmission a master can control you anytime!

Is that clear enough, dont let him touch you if you are weak minded!!!

Well if being empathic is being weak minded, then yes, I'm really weak minded. I don't even want to get anywhere near that stuff.

Max would like to meet you to discuss you views and test you to see how good your magic is.

Does this test amount to him trying to zap me with energy? in the head? That has to be it right? Just on the chance that the warning I got might be true I won't do that.

my guess: Steve will be silent for a while, then eventually come up with a million and one magical reasons for not meeting Max...

Does this test amount to him trying to zap me with energy? in the head? That has to be it right? Just on the chance that the warning I got might be true I won't do that.

I don't even want to get anywhere near that stuff.

Anyway, I don't want to meet him and have a magic contest like you mentioned. I'm sure he's plenty more magic than I am, and for him to suggest such a thing speaks poorly of him in my mind, but is so typical of his style, isn't it. with his crowd thrillers, as you called them. If what I've been told is correct then I don't want to be near his energy, and if they are wrong then I'm too embarrassed to meet him. So, either way, no meeting.

:rolleyes:

I wish you kunlun guys could see how you come across with all your defensiveness.

Being defensive is a sign of your internal doubts.

If you have the pearl of great price, the juice, the real deal, etc, and you know it, why would you bother to get upset, get into petty arguments, and do everything you can to protect the outer image of your teacher and practice?

If you've got it, you've got it. It doesn't matter what other people think. You will attract others that resonate with you. If you or your practice/teacher/system is attracting a lot of negativity, then you should all look into that.

Naw man, the magic test is a fun exercise. Very light hearted. It just reveals where you are at.

So you are chicken to meet the MAN eh? Well your mouth wrote a pretty big check on that stupid keyboard of yours, I think it is only natural that you should face the person you have been so harshly attacking from the safety of your cubicle and explain to them personally, in a friendly environment, why.

Of course, you should answer for it like a man, but Max would never do anything to harm you, it goes against his way.

You REALLY don't know who you been slamming all this time do you?