Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

AA

Spiritual vampires feed off of the suffering of the victims of slaughter and massacre, and by association vicariously feed off of the energy of those whom consume the flesh of the suffering and innocent.

This is why hunters who give their prey a chance for their life, the thrill of the chase, the honor of an earned kill/death sacrifice have better health than "consumers", and why the sage who blesses his victim and helps their soul home right away before opening the carcass and ending its life can become immortal.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

Well I think you are both pretty cool cats...

I don't feel that the connotation works, thus another term may seemingly work. Another example or tangent: We don't call little kids dependent upon their moms energy "vampires" do we?

No ... but it is in the realm of energy transfer ... so .... similar I think.

• Like 1

No ... but it is in the realm of energy transfer ... so .... similar I think.

Having just babysitted my one year old niece -- I posted a thread on this.

Baby energy is VERY PURE - they exist in the heart love oxytocin love realm. Their brains are not even developed enough -- lack of glutamate - to be "working" people or scheming, etc. despite the claims contrary that have become the new norm -- maybe this is due to personification of babies as adult minds like from the Simpsons?

Anyway so as Master Nan Huai-chin says babies are always kicking their legs since their leg chi energy is very strong and that is the key for opening up the chi channels - to develop the yin chi energy of the legs from the bottom of the feet. Qigong master Chunyi Lin says to calm a baby massage the bottom of the feet and when I do this it releases the chi energy from the baby.

So baby's actually HEAL adults if only adults are opening to listening to the love of babies - but it is a very pure heart love with no lust intentions like older females thinking they need to get into a man's pants for love or something. haha. Sad but that is the effect of patriarchy on parenting because the pediatricians tell parents to abuse their babies, causing the brains of babies to be damaged - this lowers their oxytocin heart levels and increases their cortisol levels. The baby is turned into a mind controlled zombie - and the baby even becomes abusive! Why? Because the baby innocently has to defend themselves against the abuse they are experiencing! And so even at such an early age there is "dissociative disorder" and brain damage and it becomes hard-wired into the baby for their life time development and also the "abused" becomes the "abuser."

So it's a good question because the energy transfer is about jing energy but there is "yin jing" energy and "yang jing" energy - I would say that because of the strong chi energy in babies from their strong heart energy then they have lots of yin chi energy as "yang jing" energy - and so qigong master Chunyi Lin even made this point at the Level 3 class - how babies can cry and cry but after just maybe resting for 10 or 15 minutes their voice is just as loud as it was before. I don't recommend this but his point is that babies do have strong jing energy as the voice transmits and expresses the jing energy. To hear the voice of a baby in a happy loving energy transmission is the best - a singing baby is so pure and full of love. Or the baby just learning to speak - learning as an expression of love.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 4

Ok so yesterday I was off, no class, no clinic, just me at home and I felt great. I got to meditate a lot, and had no problems. . I had meditated for about 6 hours yesterday and doing almost an hours worth of the qigong standing set the eight brocades Today I did a clinic shift, and I'll just state the facts nothing that could possibly be just in my head. So at clinic I see a patient no big deal, but in the study area I am totally swarmed by all the girls and all they want to do is talk, talk, talk. Now don't get me wrong I enjoy good conversation so I'm not complaining about socializing lol. But when I get home once again I am just dead tired, including right now.

So here's the pattern with no subjective "mental interpretation". Last week I'm off and meditate a lot and feel very good. Early this week my roommate hangs out with me two days in a row (which is unusual these days). The next couple days I'm drop dead tired. I'm off Friday and meditate most the day, and feel very good. This morning I'm skipping to clinic happy about how good I feel and how energized I am. I get to clinic and am swarmed by girls all wanting to talk. I come home from clinic and am drop dead tired again. And come to think of it not only am I uber tired, but I feel kind of bummed out again too. But of course its all just in my head lol.

*edit: after posting that I did the lung meditation again and once again it helped quickly. I definitely need to do this before heading out lol.

Edited by dmattwads

Ok so yesterday I was off, no class, no clinic, just me at home and I felt great. I got to meditate a lot, and had no problems. . I had meditated for about 6 hours yesterday and doing almost an hours worth of the qigong standing set the eight brocades Today I did a clinic shift, and I'll just state the facts nothing that could possibly be just in my head. So at clinic I see a patient no big deal, but in the study area I am totally swarmed by all the girls and all they want to do is talk, talk, talk. Now don't get me wrong I enjoy good conversation so I'm not complaining about socializing lol. But when I get home once again I am just dead tired, including right now.

So here's the pattern with no subjective "mental interpretation". Last week I'm off and meditate a lot and feel very good. Early this week my roommate hangs out with me two days in a row (which is unusual these days). The next couple days I'm drop dead tired. I'm off Friday and meditate most the day, and feel very good. This morning I'm skipping to clinic happy about how good I feel and how energized I am. I get to clinic and am swarmed by girls all wanting to talk. I come home from clinic and am drop dead tired again. And come to think of it not only am I uber tired, but I feel kind of bummed out again too. But of course its all just in my head lol.

*edit: after posting that I did the lung meditation again and once again it helped quickly. I definitely need to do this before heading out lol.

So you're "healing" the females. haha.

I remember Jim Nance earlier in his practice - he was teaching the class and one of the female students - after we meditated - she started to try flirting with Jim Nance. He suddenly just went silent and gave her this look. She reacted appropriately -- got meek and knew she had done wrong -- put her hand over her face like the classic "Asian" female gesture of humility. haha.

So in my opinion - that's what it takes - a super alpha male to be able to have the psychic energy space to train to be an energy master.

I tried to bring this up with qigong master Jim Nance last night but I just was saying how the Sapolsky video describes the baboons and so the beta baboons were more friendly but at first too stressed out by the alpha males who had the lowest stress hormones. But then the alpha males got killed off by tuberculosis from eating human trash food and, so when the beta males took over, the culture of the baboon troupe changed to a friendly cooperative culture.

So for the qigong training or this shamanic training it seems the alpha male is actually a good guy protecting the weak and probably beating up the evil alpha males. haha. Just like in all the kungfu movies. But anyway it seems only a super alpha male can afford to be nice and yet at the same time protect himself from having his energy drained if he doesn't want it drained.

Now qigong master Jim Nance has achieved a level where that is not even an issue -- he seems to project his Causal body -- the formless awareness -- and this is pure being that is already our intrinsic nature -- so people can not even feel it and so don't know that it can be taken, etc. haha.

So if we identify with that level of awareness -- the Emptiness -- as our goal -- then it should make recharging energy more easy. I don't know about scaring off females. For example once we finished meditation in class and right in front of Chunyi Lin this female classmate locked eyes with me and then like in a trance just started towards me from across the room. So luckily I smelled like crap I think -- but I'm pretty sure I just smiled at her and got out of there. I think it was the next class that Chunyi Lin said how we should not develop "crushes" in the class. haha.

I mean if you were to shrug off the females that want to chat with you - they would probably turn on you as some evil male for whatever reason. haha. So just think - the ability to just "give them the look" and they shirk in shame just because of how physically over-powering you are. haha. They still have to respect you because they can not deny your dominance and yet they can't get what they want from you - lust.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

So you're "healing" the females. haha.

I remember Jim Nance earlier in his practice - he was teaching the class and one of the female students - after we meditated - she started to try flirting with Jim Nance. He suddenly just went silent and gave her this look. She reacted appropriately -- got meek and knew she had done wrong -- put her hand over her face like the classic "Asian" female gesture of humility. haha.

So in my opinion - that's what it takes - a super alpha male to be able to have the psychic energy space to train to be an energy master.

I tried to bring this up with qigong master Jim Nance last night but I just was saying how the Sapolsky video describes the baboons and so the beta baboons were more friendly but at first too stressed out by the alpha males who had the lowest stress hormones. But then the alpha males got killed off by tuberculosis from eating human trash food and, so when the beta males took over, the culture of the baboon troupe changed to a friendly cooperative culture.

So for the qigong training or this shamanic training it seems the alpha male is actually a good guy protecting the weak and probably beating up the evil alpha males. haha. Just like in all the kungfu movies. But anyway it seems only a super alpha male can afford to be nice and yet at the same time protect himself from having his energy drained if he doesn't want it drained.

Now qigong master Jim Nance has achieved a level where that is not even an issue -- he seems to project his Causal body -- the formless awareness -- and this is pure being that is already our intrinsic nature -- so people can not even feel it and so don't know that it can be taken, etc. haha.

So if we identify with that level of awareness -- the Emptiness -- as our goal -- then it should make recharging energy more easy. I don't know about scaring off females. For example once we finished meditation in class and right in front of Chunyi Lin this female classmate locked eyes with me and then like in a trance just started towards me from across the room. So luckily I smelled like crap I think -- but I'm pretty sure I just smiled at her and got out of there. I think it was the next class that Chunyi Lin said how we should not develop "crushes" in the class. haha.

I mean if you were to shrug off the females that want to chat with you - they would probably turn on you as some evil male for whatever reason. haha. So just think - the ability to just "give them the look" and they shirk in shame just because of how physically over-powering you are. haha. They still have to respect you because they can not deny your dominance and yet they can't get what they want from you - lust.

I'll have to practice my "look" in the mirror haha. Even the Chinese ones are becoming emboldened to talk more lol. I mean I do like a good conversation, I just don't like feeling like I have chronic fatigue syndrome because of it.

So just to cover all my bases I went through all five elements and their corresponding organs with qigong meditation. Aside from the Lung I didn't really find anything of significance. What I did find in the Lung was sort of interesting. First thing I noticed was that after only a few minuets of doing the lung mediation I immediately began to feel less tired, just like the other day in class. It was almost an exact repeat, but since this time I was home and not in class I could pay more attention. I noticed that I was still having my energy drawn upon by those females that I had spoken to in clinic even though I was home. After meditating on my Lung and then observing its strengthening effect on my wei qi I saw this "draw" stop. Just about as soon as it stopped I stopped being tired, almost immediately. This confused me at first but then I thought it gave more evidence for the theory that the universe is just one giant hologram, well this and things like reflexology and ear acupuncture and others. That the entirety could be contained in a fragment.

I know a Shaman here in Austin and he calls this phenomenon "cords" but while I suppose that is one way to look at it and label it, this definition didn't seem satisfactory to me. I did not sense "cords" coming out of me, but again using the holographic model of the universe it was as though space-time was irrelevant and since they had established a draw on me it simply continued due to the omnipresence of consciousness which I guess is why the Buddha said we all have the Buddha nature and all we have to do is remove the delusions that prevent us from seeing it.

Anyways the realization I experienced while doing the Lung mediation is very difficult to put into words but I hope that at least gives an idea of it.

Hi , I am butting in conversation with some thoughts , becouse it is that sort of morning :)...

But you do not have to talk , talk , talk with the girls . You know your limits so just excuse yourself and go off , help yourself .

When I do not feel to talk -- I do not and am not rude or antisocial about it either . It is like dancing a very elegant , yet a very demanding dance .

Being responsable is the key to deeper spiritual opening . More spiritual we become , more responsable we have to be otherwise whatever power there is it will go away and vice versa .

I used to feel drained after days work a lot . Than I turned my work into spiritual practise watching very alert , as there was no choice .

The key is opening heart , not minding whatever life brings and getting rid of blame mentality , just acting accordingly , sacrifisng everything for that opening , making it a priority , keeping priority in mind constantly .

Polishing the heart , make it shiny and warm and keep it up like that .

When heart opens more , and emotions and reactions are understood and acted upon correctly the belly will unwind . When the belly unwinds and feels relaxed nice feeling -- one does not feel easily drained but actually well 'oiled up '.

Nowdays workday just goes through me , no stickiness and tierdness , becouse point of view changed .

This is actualy on topic as well -- it is a way to deal with energy exchange .

Edited by suninmyeyes
  • Like 2

Hi , I am butting in conversation with some thoughts , becouse it is that sort of morning :)...

But you do not have to talk , talk , talk with the girls . You know your limits so just excuse yourself and go off , help yourself .

When I do not feel to talk -- I do not and am not rude or antisocial about it either . It is like dancing a very elegant , yet a very demanding dance .

Being responsable is the key to deeper spiritual opening . More spiritual we become , more responsable we have to be otherwise whatever power there is it will go away and vice versa .

I used to feel drained after days work a lot . Than I turned my work into spiritual practise watching very alert , as there was no choice .

The key is opening heart , not minding whatever life brings and getting rid of blame mentality , just acting accordingly , sacrifisng everything for that opening , making it a priority , keeping priority in mind constantly .

Polishing the heart , make it shiny and warm and keep it up like that .

When heart opens more , and emotions and reactions are understood and acted upon correctly the belly will unwind . When the belly unwinds and feels relaxed nice feeling -- one does not feel easily drained but actually well 'oiled up '.

Nowdays workday just goes through me , no stickiness and tierdness , becouse point of view changed .

This is actualy on topic as well -- it is a way to deal with energy exchange .

Oh I know your right I don't have to talk to them, but fist of all its just now starting to dawn on me that this can even be draining in the first place, and of course my habit is that when someone talk to me to talk back. Kind of like with my study of Buddhism learning about loving kindness to all sentient beings but then I see this gnat hovering next to my face yesterday and I swat at it simply out of habit, and then I'm like "oh wait, don't do that lol".

Though I'm trying to console myself with having my energy drained off and being really tired with the thought "well I hope it somehow benefits them" lol. Yea its the morning of the next day and I'm still tired, woke up tired.

It kind of reminds me this other phase I went through a while back where at first I feared I was suffering from random mood swings until I realized that when I was out in society that I had become very sensitive to other people's emotions. I got to the bottom of that by discovering that i had a little too much empathy. Who knows maybe the root of this is that I have too much benevolence lol. I mean I'd split my last piece of bread with someone if they came over and were hungry lol.

Oh that reminds me -- the other white male qigong students in the class were getting "attacked" by the females for hugs.

haha. I forgot about this -- but it was really amazing. I was like -- oh I hope that doesn't happen to me. haha.

Then in his guild talk I mentioned Jim Nance saying when he was healing he didn't want people to touch him or hug him. haha.

Of course in the "modern" West if someone doesn't want to touch or hug we think they have some psychological problem or something. haha.

But for Jim Nance it is just the opposite - and I have this too - I could sense people's insides and so hugging is just not necessary. haha.

Of course Effie Chow promotes hugging but she says to do it on the left side so you get heart to heart hugging.

Hugging mutually releases Oxytocin, which is one of the most powerful healing hormones you can release , so I don't see how it is draining. Amma certainly doesn't appear drained and that's all she ever does lol, unless she is one of the vampires :ph34r:

Hugging mutually releases Oxytocin, which is one of the most powerful healing hormones you can release , so I don't see how it is draining. Amma certainly doesn't appear drained and that's all she ever does lol, unless she is one of the vampires :ph34r:

hmmm.... yes. When I say "attacked" - I meant like the dude shows up to class and while waiting for class to start the females each go up to hug him -- like waiting in line to hug him.

It wasn't because he had special powers or something - it was because it was acceptable in his culture -- as a white male - to serve the females. haha. They wanted to hug him and they knew he would not refuse.

But they obviously were not going to hug the qigong masters. haha.

But now SFQ does practice hugging as a greeting.

The male to female ratio is skewed - I heard one female say after she hugged me how she wanted to make sure to hug all the males. haha.

But the students from India -- they were not hugging people - this family from India opted out.

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Hinduism/2006/08/Portrait-Of-The-Hugging-Saint.aspx

Yeah I watched that documentary of Amma and I was actually a bit freaked - it definitely seemed like a Westernized cult to me. haha.

My friend and his wife did hug Amma but they didn't feel any energy or anything - just as I figured.

Blowing the Whistle, Chpt. 9: Amma, the Mother Saint – Hugging Away Your Personhood

http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/blowing-the-whistle-chpt-9-amma-the-mother-saint-hugging-away-your-personhood/

I am one of the moderators of the Ex-Amma Forum, a place where people who’ve left the Amma cult come together to help each other heal from their ordeal. The group is open to ex-followers, questioning devotees, concerned family and friends of devotees, and people seeking more information. I became involved with the forum when I watched a close friend of mine grow farther and farther away from the person he once was, the deeper he sank into Amma’s hypnotic embrace. On the forum, I’ve read hundreds of first-person accounts of what people experience with Amma, the side of her no one wants to talk about.

I’ve seen an email from her former joint-secretary alleging she cooks the books, that the money she gathers for charity doesn’t go to the charities she claims. I’ve read accounts by her former monks of the unexplained wealth of Amma’s family, how her charity hospitals won’t take the very poor because the poor don’t have money enough for treatment. I’ve read about“suicides” and unexplained deaths of ashram devotees. So many dead bodies have appeared in the waters outside the ashram that The Indian Express, New Delhi’s daily newspaper, printed an account of local citizens demanding a police investigation into the matter.

I’ve read of organ selling and beatings. I saw a video of Amma performing a puja (worship ceremony) to a portrait of Sai Baba, the guru who gives penis massages to his favorite boy disciples. I read a letter from a former Amma monk alleging he was told by an Indian holy man not to share what he knows about Amma if he values his safety.

hmmm.... yes. When I say "attacked" - I meant like the dude shows up to class and while waiting for class to start the females each go up to hug him -- like waiting in line to hug him.

It wasn't because he had special powers or something - it was because it was acceptable in his culture -- as a white male - to serve the females. haha. They wanted to hug him and they knew he would not refuse.

But they obviously were not going to hug the qigong masters. haha.

But now SFQ does practice hugging as a greeting.

The male to female ratio is skewed - I heard one female say after she hugged me how she wanted to make sure to hug all the males. haha.

But the students from India -- they were not hugging people - this family from India opted out.

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Hinduism/2006/08/Portrait-Of-The-Hugging-Saint.aspx

Yeah I watched that documentary of Amma and I was actually a bit freaked - it definitely seemed like a Westernized cult to me. haha.

My friend and his wife did hug Amma but they didn't feel any energy or anything - just as I figured.

Blowing the Whistle, Chpt. 9: Amma, the Mother Saint – Hugging Away Your Personhood

http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/blowing-the-whistle-chpt-9-amma-the-mother-saint-hugging-away-your-personhood/

Yeah I doubt forced hugging releases anywhere near as much oxytocin as natural hugging, personally I don't like it when these things are expected or forced.. One spiritual retreat I went on we were meant to start the course by going up to each person in the group and say "I belong to you" which properly made me feel uncomfortable and weird.

I have not met Amma myself but a friend of mine who I would say is light years ahead of me in spiritual development believes that Amma is a fully realised being and has had some very powerful spiritual experiences and realizations in her presence, which did surprise me when she told me that as I had kind of dismissed Amma before that.

If noticing patterns is a good way to learn something then I guess I'm learning. Today feels just like the last few "days after" when I got drained, as I'm very fatigued even though I'm off today and had a good nights sleep. This is what I've observed several times already.

Meditate a lot, build up energy, feel very good.

Girls get very chatty.

I get very tired.

I rest a bit until I have enough energy to practice again.

I meditated a lot and do qigong.

I feel good again.

Girls get chatty again.

I get tired again.

Rinse and repeat lol, you get the idea haha.

If noticing patterns is a good way to learn something then I guess I'm learning. Today feels just like the last few "days after" when I got drained, as I'm very fatigued even though I'm off today and had a good nights sleep. This is what I've observed several times already.

Girls get very chatty.

I get very tired.

I feel good again.

Girls get chatty again.

I get tired again.

Maybe you are leaving yourself too open after your meditation, maybe try a close down afterwards, you could use the one they use in Stillness Movement or Spring Forest where the general gist is to pat or massage your body downwards and rub your joints and kidneys which brings you back into yourself. Also some methods they recommend bringing your awareness to your lower dan tien at the end to bring your energy home and settled which leaves you in a more secure place of balance in yourself when going back into the world.

Girls get very chatty.

I get very tired.

I feel good again.

Girls get chatty again.

I get tired again.

Have you looked at your energy when the girls are chatting. How do you feel in those moments and what do you do yourself that allows energy to get drained?

Well my personal opinion is that my Metal element is not strong enough yet as I was kind of talking about in the 5 element thread. Since the Metal element is about boundaries this would explain why a while back I was super sensitive to other people's emotions, and now why I suppose I am sensitive to being drained.

I've noticed that pretty much the only grey hairs I have anywhere on my body are along my metal element meridians (lung/large intestine).

Also in the past I used to feel sad a lot. So I think all this meditation is improving things as the sadness and emotional sensitivity issues are not really so much a problem anymore. Just seems like the draining issues remains.

Back when I was working on the sensitivity issue and I did discover about myself eventually was that I was kind of over empathetic. It was like I cared too much about what people were feeling so it was like my mind then followed suit and picked up on what they were feeling. Lack of boundaries, due to lack of metal lol. Seems like what happened was that the more I meditated and built up qi through mindfulness that it must have strengthened my metal element (along with other things) so I was able to be more detached and thus have better boundaries. I also found the homeopathic remedy Phosphorous to help too as its good for people who are too sensitive to others.

As far as being drained I think it might be related to my intense desire to help other people. Thus the whole reason I'm studying TCM in the first place. Of course the problem in the past is I've tended to martyr myself in the process. So my hunch is that this is showing me that I just need to develop another level of my metal element so that I can exercise detachment on this level too and further improve my boundaries.

Hope that makes sense.

Edited by dmattwads
  • Like 2

Well my personal opinion is that my Metal element is not strong enough yet as I was kind of talking about in the 5 element thread. Since the Metal element is about boundaries this would explain why a while back I was super sensitive to other people's emotions, and now why I suppose I am sensitive to being drained.

I've noticed that pretty much the only grey hairs I have anywhere on my body are along my metal element meridians (lung/large intestine).

Also in the past I used to feel sad a lot. So I think all this meditation is improving things as the sadness and emotional sensitivity issues are not really so much a problem anymore. Just seems like the draining issues remains.

Back when I was working on the sensitivity issue and I did discover about myself eventually was that I was kind of over empathetic. It was like I cared too much about what people were feeling so it was like my mind then followed suit and picked up on what they were feeling. Lack of boundaries, due to lack of metal lol. Seems like what happened was that the more I meditated and built up qi through mindfulness that it must have strengthened my metal element (along with other things) so I was able to be more detached and thus have better boundaries. I also found the homeopathic remedy Phosphorous to help too as its good for people who are too sensitive to others.

As far as being drained I think it might be related to my intense desire to help other people. Thus the whole reason I'm studying TCM in the first place. Of course the problem in the past is I've tended to martyr myself in the process. So my hunch is that this is showing me that I just need to develop another level of my metal element so that I can exercise detachment on this level too and further improve my boundaries.

Hope that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense. I took Phosphor. a few years ago in an emotionally draining/demanding situation and it helped.

I noticed something interesting. I just felt the tiniest hint of sexual energy return and while in the past I did not like this because I saw it as a distraction I know see it as an opportunity. After I get my energy drained I am usually so utter tired I can't do anything, even meditate. The first indication I have of any sort of energy returning to my system is that of sexual energy. Once I begin to notice that its not long after that I have the physical energy to do things again, including meditation. Though I used to see the desire as a distraction I now sort of see it as my "fuel" source lol. Once I get some energy back I can meditate and convert this into other forms of energy that help me feel good and do things. So I'm happy to have a bit of a perspective shift on this lol.

I don';t know much of this topic but, what if you gave this spiritual vamp so much loving energy that it changed her for ther better?

After all if she is determined to suck energy from people, she must be energy-defiicient herself. If she was full of energy, she would be loving and free with it!

So what if you overwhelmed her with so much positive energy, gave it to her freely? Surely there is a limit to how much energy she can take before she feels so full herself and realised she doesn't need to take it anymore?

Edited by Lemon_Squeezy
  • Like 1

I don';t know much of this topic but, what if you gave this spiritual vamp so much loving energy that it changed her for ther better?

After all if she is determined to suck energy from people, she must be energy-defiicient herself. If she was full of energy, she would be loving and free with it!

So what if you overwhelmed her with so much positive energy, gave it to her freely? Surely there is a limit to how much energy she can take before she feels so full herself and realised she doesn't need to take it anymore?

One point that I seem to keep needing to reemphasize is that none of these people are doing it consciously. But I do wonder, hope actually that the energy that they do take does them some good, I'm just not sure if it does or not?

Hope that makes sense.

All of my experiences with vampirism came to me due to me looking to 'grow' and 'understand' energy. In doing so, I opened myself to the sh*t storms of this world seeking the 'Truth'. What I found by studying this phenomenon about people who practice vampirism is they themselves can be highly empathic. There is no ONE way to work with energy, but the path is all the same in the end. Vamps are able to feel the energy of others, when this happens they sort of zone in and begin to see what will push this other persons buttons. Sometimes they will try to do it covertly, in this case, A TRUE VAMPRIE. Not a unconscious individual with 'social problems'. Either by direct contact or they will begin arguing with you for no reason or they will begin telling you about their problems and expect you to do something about it. They will be highly aggressive or mean in the process or they will even use depression as a tool against their prey. Essentially belittling their prey with negativity and seeking a release of energy from their prey in the process. Sort of like a defeat cycle... Yin and Yang definitely at play here, but in reverse order. Tell these people to F* off until you've developed a higher sense of posterity. They will only drag you down to hell with them.

For the unconscious vamp, the best thing to do is to RAISE awareness for this person so they can see where their energy is going and how they are using it. If this person is servilely blocked in their meridians, vamping may have began as a coping mechanism to get through the day.

Now for those people like yourself who are empathic and are able to feel and maneuver with other people's energy, you NEED to be mindful that others people is not always are PURE as yours maybe. This can make you sick or HIGHLY lazy. When your simply engaging with your friend, you may be exchanging energy and this exchange could be her energy that is making you tired since your so sensitive. Remember when you begin meditating, you automatically begin purifying your own energy system and in the process you will become a recycle bin for others as well. It is strange, but I have noticed this common occurrence. Probably why monks enjoy training in solitude or others who are practicing as well. If you were to see 'dirty energy' it looks hazy and resonates in a chaotic manor in the mind's eye, as energy can take on certain attributes when the body is out of balance.

An interesting thing to notice as well, is if you have ever had a mate or sexual partner for quite some time, you may notice that eventually your sexual energy or bodily secretions will smell like theirs after enough intercourse. A good TCM practitioner is able to smell the jing of another and tell how healthy this other person is due the practitioners inherited purity as well (hopefully). An interesting that tends to happen with acupuncture therapist and TCM practioners is they will often come across patients with terrible energy and every neophyte eventually learns that it is essentially to know how to ground yourself and to close the energy channels within the body before seeking to help another. People have different approaches for this since everyone sort of learns there own way to read and work with energy, some are able to absorb the toxic energy and transmute it, while others will close their chakras and meridians while practicing, and some will even gather the toxic energy and then release it out in nature when they get the chance. Strange stuff right? lolz.

• Like 1

Having just babysitted my one year old niece -- I posted a thread on this.

Baby energy is VERY PURE - they exist in the heart love oxytocin love realm. Their brains are not even developed enough -- lack of glutamate - to be "working" people or scheming, etc. despite the claims contrary that have become the new norm -- maybe this is due to personification of babies as adult minds like from the Simpsons?

Anyway so as Master Nan Huai-chin says babies are always kicking their legs since their leg chi energy is very strong and that is the key for opening up the chi channels - to develop the yin chi energy of the legs from the bottom of the feet. Qigong master Chunyi Lin says to calm a baby massage the bottom of the feet and when I do this it releases the chi energy from the baby.

So baby's actually HEAL adults if only adults are opening to listening to the love of babies - but it is a very pure heart love with no lust intentions like older females thinking they need to get into a man's pants for love or something. haha. Sad but that is the effect of patriarchy on parenting because the pediatricians tell parents to abuse their babies, causing the brains of babies to be damaged - this lowers their oxytocin heart levels and increases their cortisol levels. The baby is turned into a mind controlled zombie - and the baby even becomes abusive! Why? Because the baby innocently has to defend themselves against the abuse they are experiencing! And so even at such an early age there is "dissociative disorder" and brain damage and it becomes hard-wired into the baby for their life time development and also the "abused" becomes the "abuser."

So it's a good question because the energy transfer is about jing energy but there is "yin jing" energy and "yang jing" energy - I would say that because of the strong chi energy in babies from their strong heart energy then they have lots of yin chi energy as "yang jing" energy - and so qigong master Chunyi Lin even made this point at the Level 3 class - how babies can cry and cry but after just maybe resting for 10 or 15 minutes their voice is just as loud as it was before. I don't recommend this but his point is that babies do have strong jing energy as the voice transmits and expresses the jing energy. To hear the voice of a baby in a happy loving energy transmission is the best - a singing baby is so pure and full of love. Or the baby just learning to speak - learning as an expression of love.

Yea, I remember reading a book about this lady who had very acute clairvoyance and said that most babies tend to have a bright white aura around them. This makes sense why their energy is so pure and how it effects the other people around the baby.

Babies can bring out the best in people and definitely open the heart chakra when needed. It is also funny how most women will begin to lactate when they hear a baby cry. haha.

• Like 1

All of my experiences with vampirism came to me due to me looking to 'grow' and 'understand' energy. In doing so, I opened myself to the sh*t storms of this world seeking the 'Truth'. What I found by studying this phenomenon about people who practice vampirism is they themselves can be highly empathic. There is no ONE way to work with energy, but the path is all the same in the end. Vamps are able to feel the energy of others, when this happens they sort of zone in and begin to see what will push this other persons buttons. Sometimes they will try to do it covertly, in this case, A TRUE VAMPRIE. Not a unconscious individual with 'social problems'. Either by direct contact or they will begin arguing with you for no reason or they will begin telling you about their problems and expect you to do something about it. They will be highly aggressive or mean in the process or they will even use depression as a tool against their prey. Essentially belittling their prey with negativity and seeking a release of energy from their prey in the process. Sort of like a defeat cycle... Yin and Yang definitely at play here, but in reverse order. Tell these people to F* off until you've developed a higher sense of posterity. They will only drag you down to hell with them.

For the unconscious vamp, the best thing to do is to RAISE awareness for this person so they can see where their energy is going and how they are using it. If this person is servilely blocked in their meridians, vamping may have began as a coping mechanism to get through the day.

Now for those people like yourself who are empathic and are able to feel and maneuver with other people's energy, you NEED to be mindful that others people is not always are PURE as yours maybe. This can make you sick or HIGHLY lazy. When your simply engaging with your friend, you may be exchanging energy and this exchange could be her energy that is making you tired since your so sensitive. Remember when you begin meditating, you automatically begin purifying your own energy system and in the process you will become a recycle bin for others as well. It is strange, but I have noticed this common occurrence. Probably why monks enjoy training in solitude or others who are practicing as well. If you were to see 'dirty energy' it looks hazy and resonates in a chaotic manor in the mind's eye, as energy can take on certain attributes when the body is out of balance.

An interesting thing to notice as well, is if you have ever had a mate or sexual partner for quite some time, you may notice that eventually your sexual energy or bodily secretions will smell like theirs after enough intercourse. A good TCM practitioner is able to smell the jing of another and tell how healthy this other person is due the practitioners inherited purity as well (hopefully). An interesting that tends to happen with acupuncture therapist and TCM practioners is they will often come across patients with terrible energy and every neophyte eventually learns that it is essentially to know how to ground yourself and to close the energy channels within the body before seeking to help another. People have different approaches for this since everyone sort of learns there own way to read and work with energy, some are able to absorb the toxic energy and transmute it, while others will close their chakras and meridians while practicing, and some will even gather the toxic energy and then release it out in nature when they get the chance. Strange stuff right? lolz.

Wow, I love it, very informative. Would you mind going into more detail about how these people can make you feel so lazy?

Wow, I love it, very informative. Would you mind going into more detail about how these people can make you feel so lazy?

I've read and have come to various conclusions about this laziness effect, as I have experienced it myself.. It could be a number of things concerning such an individual. It could be there diet, their karma, their sense of consciousness and how many fail to realize that we are all cultivators at the end of the day and we are products of that cultivation, one's state of mind, dare I say 'genetics', some one who has had too much casual sex with others, focusing on negativity and emotions such as fear, doubt, depression, disillusionment, loneliness (this is a big one), and simply lack of focus (energy flows where attentions goes, and if your focusing on things that are not SO productive.. Then one is merely cultivating a useless land fill. Hence, why Buddhist tend to teach emptying the mind and 'nothingness' meditations. To allow one to become 'aware', so to speak.) As well as drugs,(even too much Tylenol).

If you have ever been in the presence of an individual who is 'STRONG' energetically/spiritually, you WILL also see that this person tends to also focus on purity and keeping a high degree of balance or possibly holding no opinion at all, nothingness. I have also noticed that these individuals are great at giving observations without upholding opinions or beliefs. This allows them to maintain their internal balance while possibly effecting the outside some how. Funny how wisdom tends to increase in this manor.

I simply resolve this issue with some simple meditation, clearing my mind, grounding any dense energy I may feel around me, then possibly going for a run or a work out to get my energy flowing while i imagine my energy centers becoming 'unclogged', so to speak. I don't practice qi-qong or tai chi, but I could imagine how a seasoned individual would be able to feel and deal with heavy/dirty energy. Or whatever one chooses to call it. If you wanted to experience this first hand (I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT YOU DO, SIMPLY A EXAMPLE), you could easily get initiated into a satanic cult. Unfortunately most initiates don't have clairvoyance and are not able to see the energy they are dealing with concerning such schools of thought who believe in utilizing 'dirty' energy to work magick and such. It takes a seasoned Master to be able to deal with energy that can cause harm or illness ( as well as a sh*t load of bad karma in the process). Like drew said, when your awareness heightens, cancer can smell like rotting flesh, which is why it takes a lot of integrity for healers to be able to do what they do. It is a realm that usually has some kind of gate keeper to access at times. Such as Shamans, Priests, etc.

I personally tend to favor the aspect of seeing what it is I am doing, as it can save you from cultivating energy that may not be beneficial for you. While others tend to favor the aspect of 'feeling'. It is my opinion that sight tends to have more pro's over feeling. As it is higher in the realm of 'self', but it is emotions that have been around since time eternal that can instantly tell some one whether they should do something or not. Being able to see energy seems to be just as key as being able to feel it. All depends on where you seek to start in the path.

Hopefully you found this empowering and enlightening, and remember, we reap what we sow. So sow it well, because the moon does not shine without the Sun and the stars don't glow without the dark.

Edited by DragonsNectar69k
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this