talkinghead

My impression of the Kunlun Seminar tonight

I think I'm advanced in some ways energetically but definitely not advanced in other ways, I know nothing about exorcism, have never been trained in it.

Jenny Lamb teahes the complete practice of spontaneous Qi Kung, Max has added transmissions, mudras, and movements to his level 1,2,3. If you want the original practice without the new age stuff see Max's teacher Jenny Lamb!

Remember Max has added the story of Kunlun, transmission, demon cave, mudras, and movements to Jennys art. If i remember correctly she said at a seminar you dont need any of that its powerful enough!!!

follow your heart not your mind... :D

Spirit Ape

The correct perspective in this situation is that Max has added the spontaneous practice to his Maoshan history. The stuff he shares is not new agey you silly Ape, it is Maoshan.

Also, Jenny has only recently learned of her teacher's own history when the truth is that this practice is in no way exclusive to her or her teacher.

You can't stop at Jenny's teacher and say "Here is where it came from." It goes way back even beyond Taoism, beyond Egypt and it is part of the Karma Kagyu. There is a form of this type of personal awakening in every mystery school.

The history of this practice is that it is actually Maoshan. So everything Max is teaching is Maoshan. Jenny's teacher is Maoshan. Max's teacher is Maoshan. Max knows things Jenny does not and she may have some things Max doesn't, but he is willing to share them with Westerners in a way that you will not find elsewhere.

The New Zealand method from Elisabeth is good. People should check it out if they are not attracted to Max or Jenny, because the most important thing in the midst of all the shit-stirring is that people try some form of spontaneous awakening.

By the way the name of this practice is not Spontaneous Chi Kung and it is not originally called Kunlun, in fact Jenny's teacher uses an entirely different name that out of respect for him we have not chose to reveal.

So Spirit Ape if you haven't glazed over yet, I just wanted to give you a little more information since you think you know something.

There is spontaneous movement qi kung in all cultures from dance, rituals yadda yadda that is nothing special dude.

I'll check my sources about Jennys teacher i dont recall him being Maoshan (but i could be wrong) but from what i was told the Maoshan story in the book that max put out is all B.S and nothing to do with Jennys art. This is a form of Lieing dont you see? Silly ^@$7!! You cant just add shit to systems history and expect people to believe it all, there is some people that do research and know people that also people you know, understand?

I rather Max would have said in the beginning and in his book that he added transmission, and extra information then to say this system level 1,2,3 is the authentic untouched system but NO its people like me that know people that know what has been done and i told you all and you have come here and feed people lies from the get go. What else are you lieing about?

Dont worry im sure people will see through the smoke screen you come here to defend your lil boddhisattva!

There is more people on this forum that have woken up to the lies that still PM about all this!!! :blink:

Have a good day!

APE ;)

I only hope someday the ones sending PMs speak up! And clearly in readable words without resorting to vague poetry :D

Well, I have started today :)

Edited by SiliconValley

There is alot of people not happy let me give you the hot tip!!! :lol:

I just cant stand the lies its nothing to do with the practice ive said that from day 1....

Silly Ape

LOL I can see mantra typing away with a come back, oh oh im gonna get him now???

LMAO We are all family, see we are all like family.... :lol:

There is spontaneous movement qi kung in all cultures from dance, rituals yadda yadda that is nothing special dude.

I'll check my sources about Jennys teacher i dont recall him being Maoshan (but i could be wrong) but from what i was told the Maoshan story in the book that max put out is all B.S and nothing to do with Jennys art. This is a form of Lieing dont you see? Silly ^@$7!! You cant just add shit to systems history and expect people to believe it all, there is some people that do research and know people that also people you know, understand?

I rather Max would have said in the beginning and in his book that he added transmission, and extra information then to say this system level 1,2,3 is the authentic untouched system but NO its people like me that know people that know what has been done and i told you all and you have come here and feed people lies from the get go. What else are you lieing about?

Dont worry im sure people will see through the smoke screen you come here to defend your lil boddhisattva!

There is more people on this forum that have woken up to the lies that still PM about all this!!! :blink:

Have a good day!

APE ;)

You have it backwards. Max added the spontaneous practice to HIS "Kunlun" system.

He basically bypasses levels two and three because there are more effective versions in the Red Phoenix methods that compliment level one much better.

You approach all of this as a bit of a simpleton ("Dis guy bad, dat guy goood!") And you don't have enough information to go flinging accusations around. You don't know Max, at all.

Bottom line.

Have you considered that Max may have gotten more information on the history of this spontaneous practice than Jenny from a source other than her? After all, she only learned her teacher's own version of the history of this practice TWO months ago AND she only just found out that her old teacher is Maoshan.

So SHE is just now learning her own history. This practice is not her's; it is history's. Elisabeth in New Zealand has a system that has it's own history as well.

Are you getting it?

More facts:

Does Jenny believe that a transmission is necessary? No.

Does a transmission enhance the practice? Absolutely.

Will Jenny openly share what she has? No.

Will Max give you multiple top-level practices and just about anything else you may request freely and openly in a light hearted, fun and playful environment? Yes.

So chill out. You miss the point of EVERYTHING when you resort to such baseless absurdities. That element is not necessary.

Do your practices, let go into them and into yourself and marvel at your own amazing true nature. Find a teacher that works for you and shed everything "extra".

Also, it is ridiculous to accuse people of LYING if you can't spell the word. Just kills your whole argument.

Back paddling as usual and took your time to think some more crap up, who said that transmission is better for jennys practice? YOU!!!

Many people opened up at Jennys seminar without a silly transmission, what would you know!

Who did Max get the new information from let me guess Aliens again or a spirit energy from Eygpt that he created his own golden flower?

Playful teacher, whoppy f@cking do, who cares people want the truth not made up rubbish!

I think your website is very misleading and is not truthful to people you filling in blanks and sugar coating anything you can by adding Maoshan name to it. People cant speak to Andy Lum cause you feel its disrespectful "PLEASE" and if no one ask the questions they will never know. I guarentee you havent been told the truth from Max and you havent even investigated your own time and energy to find if he hasnt told complete truths.

Ill use spell check next time thanks for correcting my spelling!!! :rolleyes:

APE

Back paddling as usual and took your time to think some more crap up, who said that transmission is better for jennys practice? YOU!!!

Many people opened up at Jennys seminar without a silly transmission, what would you know!

Who did Max get the new information from let me guess Aliens again or a spirit energy from Eygpt that he created his own golden flower?

Playful teacher, whoppy f@cking do, who cares people want the truth not made up rubbish!

I think your website is very misleading and is not truthful to people you filling in blanks and sugar coating anything you can by adding Maoshan name to it. People cant speak to Andy Lum cause you feel its disrespectful "PLEASE" and if no one ask the questions they will never know. I guarentee you havent been told the truth from Max and you havent even investigated your own time and energy to find if he hasnt told complete truths.

Ill use spell check next time thanks for correcting my spelling!!! :rolleyes:

APE

First of all, Jenny is great. We love her very much.

It is YOU that feels the necessity to try to create some imaginary rift between Max and Jenny's relationship.

I gotta say, that is not right man.

She supports Max and he supports her. The renewed interest in her teachings is largely in part due to the work we have done world-wide to raise awareness of these practices and we couldn't be happier that she is out there. She has much to give.

She has a different style so those who have learned from Max may or may not like it, but the fact is that everyone teaches as an individual and we PREACH finding the teacher that works for you.

But if you don't want the facts about all of this then stick your hate-based head in the sand. I don't care.

You have asked and I have told you. If you don't believe me ask Jenny herself.

Of course, this practice works without a transmission, that is why we put in a book. But I am telling you that connecting directly to the Maoshan lineage will intensify your experience and take everything to a deeper level. That is why those who have studied from the book ALWAYS report a much more amazing experience after studying with Max directly.

That is just the way it is.

There is a vast spectrum of colors between black and white. Reducing everything to black and white to understand it better is a real shame. You don't need to build hate against one person in order to love another.

You said that Max did a type of transmission for the book and anyone that reads it or tries it will feel it!

That to me is B.S cause the heels raised will do this anyway as it activated the nervous system!

If i showed someone this method NO BOOK they will get the same results!!!

Anyway im not arguing that the practice doesnt work im saying your marketing is a bunch of half truths,,,,think what you like man.

Ape

Have a good day!

APE ;)

You have it backwards. He added the spontaneous practice to HIS system.

He basically bypasses levels two and three because there are more effective versions in the Red Phoenix methods that compliment level one much better.

You approach all of this as a bit of a simpleton ("Dis guy bad, dat guy goood!") And you don't have enough information to go flinging accusations around. You don't know Max, at all.

Bottom line.

Have you considered that Max may have gotten more information on the history of this spontaneous practice than Jenny from a source other than her? After all, she only learned her teacher's own version of the history of this practice TWO months ago. She only just found out that her old teacher is Maoshan.

So SHE is just now learning her own history. This practice is not her's; it is history's.

More facts:

Does Jenny believe that a transmission is necessary? No.

Does a transmission enhance the practice? Absolutely.

Will Jenny openly share what she has? No.

Will Max give you multiple top-level practices and just about anything else you may request freely and openly in a light hearted, fun and playful environment? Yes.

So chill out. You miss the point of EVERYTHING when you resort to such baseless absurdities. That element is not necessary.

Do your practices, let go into them and into yourself and marvel at your own amazing true nature. Find a teacher that works for you and shed everything "extra".

Also, it is ridiculous to accuse people of LYING if you can't spell the word. Just kills your whole argument.

Anyways, Starjumper. You give a lot of interesting information and seem to have a lot of training behind you and accumulated skills and knowledge. I especially liked the information in the Bruce Lee thread on your teacher.

But the impression I got from all your posts was of someone who is desperately looking for attention like: Here I am, I know a lot of stuff, I have all these abilities and I should be regarded as a master, I should have lots of students. But instead they're all running to this Max.

And let me tell you I have lots of very interesting information on him. Perhaps I'll show you. Or perhaps better not because I was told not to. BUt I have all these juicy details and perhaps I'll let you know.

And when Max was in my town I didn't go. Why should I? But if he tried to touch me and put a worm inside of me and suck all my energy- ha- then I'll teach this guy a lesson and show him how powerful I am. Yeahh!!

Looks like someone looking for attention. That's my impression.

Exactly my impression too. Hope I'm wrong.

I dont know alot about Starjumper7 or he's practice.

I did went to a seminar with Max Christensen and Chris (Mantra) so can tell you about it.

Had a great time during the seminar (Max, Chris and Damian are very kind and open to any questions you may have) and most important that it where valuable practices and with real energy !

You can find the method of advertising maybe commercial but the practices on itself are far from commercial.

During the sessions after a simple request i received energywork from Max who kindly told me to let go whereafter i felt refined and strong surges of blissfull energy go through my upper and middle dantien.

So refreshing and enjoyable but most of all a true blessing. Same as with the energywork Chris (Mantra) did during the transmission .. i could clearly feel the strong radiant energy fill up my inner core. Thank you !

I can only encourage to follow a seminar and to see for yourself, i did and i dont regret .. it was great and my energysystem is still thankfull :)

I dont idolize Max (or anyone else in the world) but respect him alot for what he teaches and can do. I was skeptic at first ... people fear or hesitate with what they dont know.

Still i incorporated the kunlun system in my daily routines now. Why ? Because it works !

For the people claiming Max attaches demons to people :huh: i doubt they ever saw a demon because otherwise they wouldnt say such bullshit. Probably an inner demon that got expelled instead of attached yeah ..

For the people claiming Max cannot do burning palm i can only suggest to get a treatment by him. During the seminar he was demonstrating buring palm, scorpion palm, eagle palm etc etc and at the end we could all go to him to get a small smack on the arm. I did this but it was very busy that moment around Max, i put my arm out and he smacked me gently.

Now because of the many people around and the many smacks i put my arm out but noticed he only had about 10 cm distance to smack .. also the angle was a bit off. In any normal case he would not be able to smack me decently but darn .. the impact was there and the energy was there. I wouldnt like to be on the receiving end when he is mad and has more distance and a correct angle :o

I typed this because im so tired of all the (made up out of thin air) crap that is being said about Max and the kunlun system. You must be a man with great patience Chris, i wouldnt be able to keep up with the daily ignorance you have to face.

Its obvious that all negativity around the kunlun system comes from people who only know kunlun from the website and this forum. I think 99 % of the people that attended a seminar where very glad they did.

Regards, Mike

For the people claiming Max cannot do burning palm i can only suggest to get a treatment by him. During the seminar he was demonstrating buring palm, scorpion palm, eagle palm etc etc and at the end we could all go to him to get a small smack on the arm. I did this but it was very busy that moment around Max, i put my arm out and he smacked me gently.

Now because of the many people around and the many smacks i put my arm out but noticed he only had about 10 cm distance to smack .. also the angle was a bit off. In any normal case he would not be able to smack me decently but darn .. the impact was there and the energy was there. I wouldnt like to be on the receiving end when he is mad and has more distance and a correct angle :o

I typed this because im so tired of all the (made up out of thin air) crap that is being said about Max and the kunlun system. You must be a man with great patience Chris, i wouldnt be able to keep up with the daily ignorance you have to face.

Its obvious that all negativity around the kunlun system comes from people who only know kunlun from the website and this forum. I think 99 % of the people that attended a seminar where very glad they did.

Regards, Mike

Thanks Mike glad you are still enjoying the work.

Also after writing about Max and the burning palm method on Saturday night, he just happened to demonstrate that (singular, short distant palms) at the seminar yesterday.

Here are the photos:

burningpalm1.jpg

Here you can see that the palm welt is significantly smaller than Max's actual hand.

burningpalm2.jpg

Another image showing the "bones" visible within the palm welt.

burningpalm3.jpg

Edited by Mantra68

Have you considered that the stretching of the skin makes the palm-mark differ in size? The palm is considerably bigger in the last picture where the skin is stretched out.

Have you considered that the stretching of the skin makes the palm-mark differ in size? The palm is considerably bigger in the last picture where the skin is stretched out.

That may be possible. But the whole thing (height and width) is still significantly smaller even when stretched. So it would take a tremendous amount of "stretching" to produce such an effect.

Could the impact expand the skin? Maybe.

Anyway, the point is that this method is not difficult to learn and after a bit of practice most people could do it. It is very effective for clearing blocks and it really draws out the toxins.

Edited by Mantra68

Chris,

I'm sorry for bothering you too much, If you can help me, please just let me know if what I asked you is possible... I really need that help, thank you very much.

Im sorry but slapping someones back and leaving a palm mark can be done by anyone even my son, that is not a skill!

Try leaving a palm mark on the opposite side of the body that is true Burning Palm system! ;)

Im sorry but slapping someones back and leaving a palm mark can be done by anyone even my son, that is not a skill!

Try leaving a palm mark on the opposite side of the body that is true Burning Palm system! ;)

What you are referring to is called Poison Hand and it is for harming not healing. It is much harder to heal than to harm.

Guest winpro07

The demo went on for a while. There were much more unusual effect of transmission than as seen in the photo.

When you make a threat of your self to any person, or community, that person will see you as an outsider, and share very little, if anything with you.

The very-most validating stories that encourage so many others will never make it to this forum.

My own story is the stuff of dreams. It is what i sought for 38 years, and i am only just beggining.

I've been tumbling down the rabbit hole 400 days now

I want to offer a word of encouragement to persons new to The Tao Bums, and Kunlun

I have met you at the seminars. You did what I did after hearing about Max, and Kunlun. You went on line and got a link to this place :) , and got an overdose of slander.

Keep your heart open, and feeling. This is the most amazing adventure

Edited by winpro07

Mantra,

Depending on what system you do Poision hand isnt what you explained it to be in my system!

When hit with Burning Palm there is no cure for healing you place your hand on the person and the Qi will go the place that is needed. Its a very old system indeed!

Ape

Mantra,

How many levels of Burning Palm does Max have?

Scotty,

Im thinking of doing a dvd series on this rare system, hitting people to leave the palm of death is not a good thing. Slapping like you see in the pics recently is not what i know as Burning Palms!

Anyway funny how names of the same thing can be looked at completely different...

Ape

Guest winpro07
:) Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07
:) Edited by winpro07