Li Jiong

How can we survive the coming disasters?

Oolong Rabbit,

I'm just curious to know your thoughts now that the US government is planning on a 700 billion dollar

bailout. Is this a good thing or bad?

Chen

I agree, I see the same. A few bumps here and there that will be learning lessons, but nothing

major. What we are seeing are just corrections that needed to happen.

I don't doubt that history will repeat itself. Everything cycles through death and rebirth. Even the universe cycles.

I think the bailout is a temporal bandaid. The "official" number for the value of derivative contracts out there is around 60 TRILLION dollars. The actual number is probably more like 20 times that. So 700-800 billion is just a drop in the bucket. The fact of the matter is that there is no such thing as free markets anymore. They should have collapsed long ago, but the Fed and Treasury have been intervening (plunge protection team) to prop the markets up. All this has done is delayed the inevitable and magnified the amplitude of the ultimate collapse. You must understand that the only thing the United States has been exporting is "dollars" which has been used as the de facto global means of exchange. Now China and the rest of the world is no longer going to prop up the dollar, and your government is about to try to hyperinflate it's way out of this mess. This means the buying power of your dollars is about to be reduced drastically .

In my humble opinion, there is even a possibility that this disaster has been engineered to usher on the North American Union and the Amero.

For what it's worth, this guy has some pretty accurate analysis.

AOUXc4nZBsk

Also look up the speaches and videos of Ron Paul.

Thanks for video Mantis... The one about the plastic coffins was pretty amazing. Obviously, they

are expecting something otherwise, FEMA would not have had them made.

I'm really worried about the state of the US economy. I'm worried because the people we have working in the

house dont' know what they are doing. Imagine if the decision was about going to war. One day they vote No

and the next week, they vote YES. How can that be? This is the US Government. They should have all the information available to make the decision from financial advisors across the country. The decision should only be made once. That should be the final decision. I think the US Government is crumbling. Its gotten too big and no over sight. Everything needs check and balances.

I believe this bailout is just a bandAid. I hope the stock market doesn't crash. I have so much money invested in it. Besides my home, I got all my cash in the stock market.

To start, I really don't give a damn whether or not you want me in "your thread", so you can just bugger off on that. I'm not having "fun", I am just trying to point out your glaring bullshit.

You sit and say that people's greed is what makes them not "savable"

I say that I want to help as many savable people as I can, the unworthy ones are not included. As we know, just the greed of those unworthy ones result in a so bad situation, they will have to pay for their foolish greed. I am very happy the unworthy ones are turning off, and the savable ones are coming in without so much noise.

So then by your own definition, your greed should make you unsavable as well.

I need a lot of money to prepare something for the coming disasters for my family, friends as well as myself, and my courses can help the customers to survive the coming disasters, this is a win-win business, I don't think I am a self-giving saint.

Not to mention, you talk about how your internal cultivation decreases the need for food and all kinds of other things; then why the hell would you need a lot of money for surviving? You don't need much. But really, the worst part of all has already been pointed out, and you have made no real explanation. You claim spiritual awakening, and are "very happy" that the "unworthy" are going to die. That's just sad. I feel pity for you that you can revel in the death and suffering of others.

Oh and last but not least, you said that you weren't interested in teaching all, just "the worthy". So were you lying when you wrote this?

Left the internatinal Tao circle for a long time, I am back now. In these years, with great concentration, I studied the ancient Tao methods which were created by Fuxi, and got the secret of Tao now. I also lead a Tao group in China now, since I think Tao is not only for Chinese, but also for all people, for all things, and now the earthmen are confronted with big problems such as greenhouse effect, environment pollution, resource exhausted, etc., which will endanger the subsistence of all people, and these problems could not be solved by one nation, and I beleve the one and only escape of human being is in the ancient Tao thoughts, methods and technique, so, so, so... I think I am duty bound to promote the ancient Tao in the world not only for Chinese.

I was just talking to a friend tonight about the year 2012. The mayan calendar says a significant event will

take place that year. A major event! Thats just 3-4 years away. With all the problems happening right now, you would think we are heading right towards it. The economy is obviously very bad and will get worse in my mind. More and more people are losing their jobs. People are very insecure. We have a new black president that will probably get elected. Although the american people are not ready for a new black president, John Micann is no better. He is old and he has a woman running for VP. No offense to woman, but I really think John Mcann would have had a better chance if he picked a man. This woman he picked really came from no where. I never even knew about her. She is smart, but I don't think America is ready for a woman vice president either.

Everytime a black person or a minority person changes the stakes and tries to raise the level of change or take it to the next level, he or she always get assasinated. Take for example, Malcom X, Martin Luther King. Both made change but ended up getting assassinated at some point. Obama is trying to do the samething, make history. So obama gets elected, I would give him about 2 years in office before someone takes him out. America is still white washed even though its stomach is a fruit basket. There are still white people who believe they are superior and will not stop to destroy or prevent the others from rising. Imagine an economy that is ready to collapse, with a president that just got assassinated, with global warming, with energy crisis, and with terrorism, I really see 2012 as a significant time period.

It has already been 8 years since 9/11. Another major terrorist attack I'm sure has been in the planning for

a while now. After 10-12 years, I'm sure they are itching for another blow at the USA. Again, we will be blindsided.

Americans want change, but what we are seeing in 2012 make not be the change we are looking for.

Even RUSSIA's new president is bad. I can see it in his eyes. He is nothing like Gorbachev. You don't come into power and then immediately dispatch troops into battle. Thats just wrong.

You say that we are "sinful".

What exactly is our sin and what are you saving ourself from?

We created too many excrescent things and lost nature.

I am saving myself from the extinction of humanity.

We created too many excrescent things and lost nature.

I am saving myself from the extinction of humanity.

What are the excrescent(abnormal?) things we have created?What nature have we lost?

What aspect of self do you hope to save?

I was just talking to a friend tonight about the year 2012. The mayan calendar says a significant event will

take place that year. A major event!

Jose Arguelles has hyped this idea, but there is very little evidence that the mayan calendar says any such thing. From what we can tell, the calendar appears to end at around 2012. Note, that's just a guesstimate, because we don't know exactly how their years line up with the gregorian calendar. But that aside, it isn't at all clear that they didn't mean for the calendar to just "roll over" at that point, and start again from the beginning. There isn't any evidence that they thought this was going to be some major catastrophe, it's just when their calendar ran out. New Age opportunists are the ones that laid this interpretation on that date.

The only reason to believe it's significant is if you're obsessed with calendars (and New Agey interpretations of mayan culture) as Arguelles is.

I"m not obsessed with calendars, just believe the Mayans new something that we don't. They probably had many enlightened people. They even knew that every 12500 years, something happens with the planet, and thus life on the planet changes. Our lives are basically revolving around the planets. When they change orbit, something major happens. We are forced to change our ways.

Jose Arguelles has hyped this idea, but there is very little evidence that the mayan calendar says any such thing. From what we can tell, the calendar appears to end at around 2012. Note, that's just a guesstimate, because we don't know exactly how their years line up with the gregorian calendar. But that aside, it isn't at all clear that they didn't mean for the calendar to just "roll over" at that point, and start again from the beginning. There isn't any evidence that they thought this was going to be some major catastrophe, it's just when their calendar ran out. New Age opportunists are the ones that laid this interpretation on that date.

The only reason to believe it's significant is if you're obsessed with calendars (and New Agey interpretations of mayan culture) as Arguelles is.

What are the excrescent(abnormal?) things we have created?What nature have we lost?

What aspect of self do you hope to save?

You are too lazy, I leave these questions to yourself.

If you can find the answers one day, you will be savable.

I"m not obsessed with calendars, just believe the Mayans new something that we don't. They probably had many enlightened people. They even knew that every 12500 years, something happens with the planet, and thus life on the planet changes. Our lives are basically revolving around the planets. When they change orbit, something major happens. We are forced to change our ways.

Why do you believe that the Mayans had 'many enlightened people'? What is the evidence that this belief is based on?

And what happens to the planets orbit every 12500 years?

I think I read somewhere that at 2012 the sun will be aligned with the center of the milky way where there is supposed to be a supermassive black hole. that is what will probably cause things to happen, I'm not sure though.

In the book Kundalini West, she mentions that every 12500 years the planets and sun align causing major

changes. I think this is the reason we are experiencing global warming. It may not completly be pollutants.

Do you think physics experts would figure this out? Yeah right? They are just starting to figure out that the universe is based on sound waves. Guess what? Sound waves create energy. We are energy. Matter is energy. The chinese figured this out a very long time ago. A physicist is limited by his efforts to study the universe. An enlightened person doesn't need to study. Everything is revealed to him or her, thus the reason I say they had many enlightened people.

The typical human or layman only wonders about his lifetime... maybe 80 or 100 years. They don't think beyond that. They don't think that 10,000 years ago or more, thats 10,000 generations. I couldn't give you a figure for the amount of people... Its alot..., but don't you think that someone or others could have found the answers to our existence? We as humans are evolving! Our goal or purpose is to become better than we are

and release ourselves from our human (cocoon) body and live as light entities. The human body is the cocoon. The light entity is like the buttefly that comes out. Its beautiful. So as humans we are really just the larvae.

Why do you believe that the Mayans had 'many enlightened people'? What is the evidence that this belief is based on?

And what happens to the planets orbit every 12500 years?

Has anyone else considered this, that the current financial instability and banking crisis may well be deliberate. It is part of a long term strategy to introduce global institutions like a real world bank. That is a single body which controls money and business world wide. In order to get 'us' to agree to this plan 'they' have to make us sufficiently frightened - so that we will sign up to emergency measures. Already governments in America and Europe are nationalizing or part nationalizing what were private banks. My prediction is that they will soon start saying that national governments are not enough to deal with the crisis and that we need an international body with both reserves and regulatory powers which will ensure 'stability' in global finances.

imho

Of course it is planned the crash. There is to be a restructuring of the entire planet. Some asses want to still be greedy, but people are lot more knowledgeable these days esp because of internet.

I feel the banking problem must also leak into all the support groups also, where ALL the dirt must be uplifted.

Tough times ahead, but I love with a passion a change of way!

China will have more of a leading role. Perhaps they will be more balanced in their approach, perhaps not...

I've always believed that humans were not the only ones in the universe. Anyone would be ignorant to believe we are the center of the universe. Even the enlightened ones knew and said other creatures exist. The fact is we humans are not running this country. We are being run by another species. Look at this video here and you tell me this is human. Watch it and look at times 1:12, 2:02. Look at his eyes. These are not human eyes. These are somekind of lizard. It is no lighting error either in my mind. You're talking about a reputable news agency. Never in my life and I watch a lot of TV have I seen this before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzZDTUtrmak

Someone said somewhere that the alignment of the planets is causing the aliens to not be able to hide their true identity.

The next video, there was a secret session in March '08. One of the senators was wondering why there is a secret session, when there has not been a secret session in over 20 years. The senator even said he was not going to attend it! They are passing a legislation prior to even meeting to vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wp6TrTKse4

I have a feeling something is in the works about a coming crash in the market. The dollar will be worthless soon and a new currency will replace it.

imho

Of course it is planned the crash. There is to be a restructuring of the entire planet. Some asses want to still be greedy, but people are lot more knowledgeable these days esp because of internet.

I feel the banking problem must also leak into all the support groups also, where ALL the dirt must be uplifted.

Tough times ahead, but I love with a passion a change of way!

China will have more of a leading role. Perhaps they will be more balanced in their approach, perhaps not...

I am not so concerned with conspiracy involvement, even though it may be the case. Its not my immediate problem.

What is priority is staying financially safe, when its possible there is going to be runs on banks, government regulation over your savings accounts (look at Iceland today), and erosion of purchasing power as the government prints more money to finance its efforts to prop up the system. What collapses and who gets left holding the bag? This is all too real now, not a fanciful doomsday scenario.

You are too lazy, I leave these questions to yourself.

If you can find the answers one day, you will be savable.

Well these are the answers I have come up with.

That which can be saved can also perish.

That which cannot be transmutted by heaven and earth

is beyond life and death.

Sin is simply being dishonest in your heart.

Intention first action follows

As far as laziness goes-I do seem to being doing less and less :)

I agree with paradise. As a graduate in tiny country, I am feeling personally the stress and pressures regarding job markets etc, it's driving me nuts. It is a real immediate problem, and our financial safety is so important.

I am not put off by the word conspiracy, I feel it's just a fancy word for "people in power making money." But I come to recognize there is a lot of delusional useless garbage out there, that doesn't help anything, and I have my doubts and it would be ignorant to believe Earth is being thought to be controlled and simplified in such way.

On the other hand we as humans need to do research into new technologies, new ideas and we must change the present system; it is apparent to a vast majority it is not working. I keep a point of keeping my mind beyond the surface, I shall not be a pawn who relies on newspaper etc.

I have had my share of strange things being seen etc with witnesses etc, and i have been studying such phenomenon for about 7 years. Indeed, people from other planets visiting is 1 of the most important issues we must bring forth to mainstream, that is no question if you really think of the implications. However we cannot go about such things without sorting out how to feed ourselves, survive and keep our ruthless top government levels in check.

Misfortunes come already, and this is just a beginning.

Nothing is really free, people have to pay for their foolish greed.

The funny thing is most people will never realize their own sin, but criticize others fruitlessly. And then they seek for some religious illusion to hocus themselves, they never have the courage to face the reality.

This is a vicious circle, and it will certain result in doomsday.

I am not so concerned with conspiracy involvement, even though it may be the case. Its not my immediate problem.

What is priority is staying financially safe, when its possible there is going to be runs on banks, government regulation over your savings accounts (look at Iceland today), and erosion of purchasing power as the government prints more money to finance its efforts to prop up the system. What collapses and who gets left holding the bag? This is all too real now, not a fanciful doomsday scenario.

Actually I agree with you Paradise - what counts is the effect on us. BUT if by understanding what is happening we get less shaken up by it - well then this might be a good thing. I guess all of us on here are interested in internal working and believe that what counts is our individual level of realization or enlightenment and that there is an opportunity, even in stressful times like these to wake up our awareness to better levels of understanding. It doesn't have to be either or and can be both/and.

Misfortunes come already, and this is just a beginning.

Nothing is really free, people have to pay for their foolish greed.

The funny thing is most people will never realize their own sin, but criticize others fruitlessly. And then they seek for some religious illusion to hocus themselves, they never have the courage to face the reality.

This is a vicious circle, and it will certain result in doomsday.

Li Jiong,

Surely the problem is that we are paying for other people's greed over which we have no control.

Edited by apepch7

Li Jiong,

Surely the problem is that we are paying for other people's greed over which we have no control.

Then just do something we can control, such as cultivating ourselves, never attach oueselves to financial risk taking, it will never be furitless just as nothing is really free.

You buy a bombshelter and wear aluminum foil hats and buy tons and tons of cheap survival books and dont forget all the cheap survival gear too. I say, and this is only coming from a mortal seeing as how I havent reached immortality yet, that all this disaster talk is getting old. Reminds me of a bunch of pastey white guys, I'm white by the way, with thick glasses eating tweenky and cheetos and drinkin mountain dew while watching x files and debating conspiracy theories. My prediction is this, war wont stop, famine wont stop, hate wont stop until some event of enlightment comes about, MASS ENLIGHTENMENT. Be it a close call from a comet or a couple of nukes soaring through the air or the theory of another planet or celestial beings, I dont care but some major event has to happen. Nothing like 'THE HAPPENING' will happen so let's quit beating that horse.

Everything in this suburb of reality is subject to creation-stasis-degeneration. The current human society isn't any different and is not above being subject to natural laws. Whether it's sooner or later is kind of irrelevant.

I always feel like I am sticking up for li Jiong even though I don't know anything about him . . . haha Maybe he reminds me of someone, or maybe I like the fact that he is not love-bombing people.

Li Jiong I suggest you put on a star trek uniform and ninja mask, call your self pang qing wa dao shi, put some videos on youtube of yourself using the mojo to give women NCO's and people will be beating down your door to give you their money.

They always prefer form over substance.

That's what they really want. Sexual power, temporal power, reputation, and star trek uniforms.

Star Trek suit, Ninja Mask, not having to let go of humanness, Li Jiong. . . Think about it. Your audience demands it.