Vajrasattva

scary stuff

The cause of the current situation is ignorance and apathy. 99% of our population are apathetic idiots, plain and simple.

They are enabling this situation, they are the cause.

Everyone blames the government, I think we need put more blame on ourselves as a society.

The battle isn't against the government, its against the minds of the ignorant.

We are rotting for the inside out as a society, we reward people for being stupid.

Stupid people scare me a lot more than a corrupt government, because I see them directly as the cause of it.

It's a chicken-and-egg problem. Are people who are stupid naturally stupid? or are they stupid because fluoride, a CNS suppressor, is in their water since before birth? and mercury, a cause of irreversible neurological damage, in their vaccines? and vaccines, immune system scramblers, cause of neuromuscular disorders, degenerative disease, and learning difficulties, are dished out till the baby is immune to higher cognitive functions and chiefly preoccupied with chronic health problems for the rest of his/her life? and low-fat/no-fat/never-any-good-fat dietary misinformation results in diets that strip the neural dendrites of their protective sheath, causing a 12-fold decrease in their (neurons') ability to communicate with each other? and the land is so organized that children are immobilized and straightjacketed since birth till they join the work force, and never have a chance to learn by living, exploring, discovering a natural environment? and economy is so designed as to force the parents to never be there for the kids in the case of "successful" people, and be there only in the case of people in their "failure" mode -- unemployed, sick, miserable?.. and and and... I could go on and on, but the bottom line is,

are you sure people do this to themselves, this exponential existential ugliness?.. or are they the way they are because they have been, and are being, tampered with?.. How can a being tampered with since before birth be responsible for his/her "choices" -- did anyone here choose to have propylen glycol in their muffins? Did you?.. Matter of fact, did anyone choose the current president, as in, voted for him? What choice does a voter have if the voting machines are tampered with? What choice does anyone have who IS a machine?..

100% on point vajrasattva

fluoride in the water, internet censorship, genetically modified food, failing economy and school system (they removed hundreds of millions of dollars from miami-dade schools budget), rising crime.

whats next? they're going to take away our guns?

you forgot to mention the budget deficit in LAW ENFORCEMENT and soon the cut of officers etc.

One can only understand something by the power of their own karmic conditions.

...........................do not attach strong emotions and views about these things. Inform, and change behavior, habits, character..then you are creating the conditions for proper cultivation to attain complete wisdom and transcend.

Peace,

Lin

>>nods and nods<<

What ever is happening in the world, the extent that we are bothered by it depends on how much we cultivate. The more we can calm our mind, drop habits, & become peaceful, the less we will be subjected to the social manipulations of business and politics. And the more peace we might bring.

It's important not to get angry no matter how gnarly things become in the world.

Edited by mat black

It's a chicken-and-egg problem. Are people who are stupid naturally stupid? or are they stupid because fluoride, a CNS suppressor, is in their water since before birth? and mercury, a cause of irreversible neurological damage, in their vaccines? and vaccines, immune system scramblers, cause of neuromuscular disorders, degenerative disease, and learning difficulties, are dished out till the baby is immune to higher cognitive functions and chiefly preoccupied with chronic health problems for the rest of his/her life? and low-fat/no-fat/never-any-good-fat dietary misinformation results in diets that strip the neural dendrites of their protective sheath, causing a 12-fold decrease in their (neurons') ability to communicate with each other? and the land is so organized that children are immobilized and straightjacketed since birth till they join the work force, and never have a chance to learn by living, exploring, discovering a natural environment? and economy is so designed as to force the parents to never be there for the kids in the case of "successful" people, and be there only in the case of people in their "failure" mode -- unemployed, sick, miserable?.. and and and... I could go on and on, but the bottom line is,

are you sure people do this to themselves, this exponential existential ugliness?.. or are they the way they are because they have been, and are being, tampered with?.. How can a being tampered with since before birth be responsible for his/her "choices" -- did anyone here choose to have propylen glycol in their muffins? Did you?.. Matter of fact, did anyone choose the current president, as in, voted for him? What choice does a voter have if the voting machines are tampered with? What choice does anyone have who IS a machine?..

I agree contaminated food, water, medicine, and other environmental factors play a big role in a persons IQ. But this isn't so much about intelligence as it is ignorance, and apathy. Most people just don't give a damn, they're sheep, flocking to material comfort whenever possible to drown out the reality around them. Mindless consumerism, work 50 hours per week to afford a new plasma tv, new car, new house, new everything.

Trust me I have met some truly intelligent people who just don't give a shit, about anything else than money and material comfort. So the government is collapsing into a fascist dictatorship? Who cares I gotta work 80 hours a week to support the lifestyle I want but can't even enjoy! My aunt is one of these people, she is highly intelligent but ignorant and apathetic by choice. She works all day everyday to support things like her new house, boat, suv, etc. She has no time for any of it, and doesn't really care about the current state of affairs. My father is the same, highly intelligent, works all the time, cares nothing about the reality of our collapsing system.

panem et circenses

Edited by mwight

i'm sure 'they' will try.

i'm sure some will let them.

i'm sure some will not let them.

i'm sure this will not be the end.

i'm sure it will end some time.

what it comes down to in my opinion is that someone is trying to create 2 classes of people.

the programmers and the programmed, but that will be the tip of the ice berg (or rather better said: the tip of the trash pile)

and you can probably bet most of everyone will not be a part of the 'good side' (the 'good' bad side that is ofcourse) ;)

Edited by froggie

"it's chess, not checkers."

Yes but all governments are playing this game and they always have been.

not always. just as long as you can remember.

Edited by froggie

i was born smack on 1990

:(

i think the new coming generation is much worse though, now in 1st & 2nd grade kids have cell phones

weeee

See there you go again Lin flapping that mouth of yours with sweeping statements. If you're not having ago at Tibetan Buddhism you're telling us that Daoists are confused. For fucks sake! :huh:

No Lin things will unfold as they must and people are not completely stupid. The world is complex and can be confusing to us all but some people, perhaps most, are deep in the mire of vanity and greed. Idiot buSINess people and world leaders are not evil but they're certainly servants of the beast! The machinery of mass conditioning is a product of society which exists to control but destroying the machine is not the way forward.

Very good.

I can flap all day long and it doesn't mean a thing.

Who is turned by the turbulence...now that should be investigated.

Pulling my statements out without reference to the whole point corrupts readers of your response.

Its best to not post a commentary unless the original is available in your response so others can

form an idea not based on your misunderstanding of what I wrote. As well, when commenting on something that is not on this forum, such as my comments about Tibetan Lamaism, its best to leave it out unless you have the reference to my statements.

In This way, you will help to promote Proper views for others in giving them a place to look up what you are talking about, instead of leaving them to your own ideas about someone elses comments that you again misunderstand.

Peace,

Lin

Do what you can.use your abilities to create or help create the world you hope to live in.apply yourself to positive actions that promote wellbeing to the myriad of life forms around you.Regardless of our views on world politics and the general apathy of society the fact remains that all of us take from the earth far more then we give back.

I beleive we must be honest to ourselves in this regard,otherwise it is easy to look to others as scapegoats.

Very good.

I can flap all day long and it doesn't mean a thing.

Who is turned by the turbulence...now that should be investigated.

Pulling my statements out without reference to the whole point corrupts readers of your response.

Its best to not post a commentary unless the original is available in your response so others can

form an idea not based on your misunderstanding of what I wrote. As well, when commenting on something that is not on this forum, such as my comments about Tibetan Lamaism, its best to leave it out unless you have the reference to my statements.

In This way, you will help to promote Proper views for others in giving them a place to look up what you are talking about, instead of leaving them to your own ideas about someone elses comments that you again misunderstand.

Lin you should become a lawyer because you're not very good at 'getting straight' are you? You're the one creating turbulence with flippant comments and then when someone points out your error you react. You talk a lot but me thinks that's 'spiritual vanity' on you part.

Yes my kharma just ran over your dogma!

Lin you should become a lawyer because you're not very good at 'getting straight' are you? You're the one creating turbulence with flippant comments and then when someone points out your error you react. You talk a lot but me thinks that's 'spiritual vanity' on you part.

i'm sorry for you Patrick.

Where does your attack on Lin come from? your grudge? what's the source of this form of hate and anger?

Who pointed out his error?

Who here is taoist? completely emersed in a 100% unbroken lineage holding taoist way of life?

What dogma?

Please back these claims up so I know what you are talking about.

The only thing from your post I can verify is that your words and intention is based on karma, not your true self.

"Yes my kharma just ran over your dogma!"

Also that you are okay with personal judgement.

"You talk a lot but me thinks that's 'spiritual vanity' on you part. "

Anyway, I didn't know there were people that weren't aware of the plain, obvious and clear truth. Where I come from it's just common sense, simple as that.

JETFUEL.jpg

Edited by Pranaman

:)

Point out my flaws...find them and I will correct them.

Yet, in recognizing other's flaws, one must reflect upon them self,

for they too might be as deluded as they see the other person.

Its been fun, but discussing things with you will be a waste of energy.

Before your ego gets more inflated...keep in mind I'm not going to play this debate game about

my ways with head mouth cultivators.

Peace and Blessings..and bash away ^_^

Lin

Point out my flaws...find them and I will correct them.

Yet, in recognizing other's flaws, one must reflect upon them self,

for they too might be as deluded as they see the other person.

Its been fun, but discussing things with you will be a waste of energy.

Before your ego gets more inflated...keep in mind I'm not going to play this debate game about

my ways with head mouth cultivators.

Peace and Blessings..and bash away ^_^

Lin

I just think you should be more acceptant of other religions, philosophies and traditions. Just because you don't get Tibetan Buddhism there's no reason to slag it off. And yes many people here that might claim to be Taoists probably are confused because they tend to obsess on energy cultivation and so called masters. I see Taoism as being pretty explicit as all anybody needs to do is practice a tai chi form and study the Tao Te Ching. Because I'm pretty cerebral I can see the esoteric teachings hidden in the Tao Te Ching and I can also see the same teachings in most traditions. Of course there are certain things which are never written about and hardly ever discussed.

So Lin follow your path and perhaps one day you'll become the path and in so doing realise that all traditions are pointing in the same direction, up!

I just think you should be more acceptant of other religions, philosophies and traditions. Just because you don't get Tibetan Buddhism there's no reason to slag it off. And yes many people here that might claim to be Taoists probably are confused because they tend to obsess on energy cultivation and so called masters. I see Taoism as being pretty explicit as all anybody needs to do is practice a tai chi form and study the Tao Te Ching. Because I'm pretty cerebral I can see the esoteric teachings hidden in the Tao Te Ching and I can also see the same teachings in most traditions. Of course there are certain things which are never written about and hardly ever discussed.

So Lin follow your path and perhaps one day you'll become the path and in so doing realise that all traditions are pointing in the same direction, up!

Maybe it doesn't show because of one specific way of confronting Tibetan Lamaism, but I have never barred any religion, nor put them down for their teachings. Simply point out certain things that are not representations of their teachings. Yet, thanks for the mirror. I will make sure I am even more clear on how I present things. ^_^

There are many Tibetan Lamas that have real solid and genuine cultivation. Just not the majority and not what we see commercially. Daoism in the west has become commercial as well...there are those who are genuine in their cultivation, and those who are not clear as to what genuine represents. Yet, its in all manners of cultivation, and Buddhism in general is no exception.

Buddhism went from Educational Cultivation, to Religion, to Philosophy and to deviant cults. It has been this way with other paths as well. Daoism, historically, had its share of egotistical and arrogant teachers with only spiritual powers, which in turn resulted in unpleasant outcomes.

Not one cultivation school is exempt from ignorant behavior and ego, arrogance, greed, anger...etc. It is the few that actually uphold good virtue and moral, and those few do not waste time putting themselves out there on a pedestal to a degree, gaining recognition and fame, money, students, etc... just the bare necessities and its enough for them.

Peace and Blessings Brother,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

Well said Lin.

And not all religions point in one direction. Buddha's path transcends samsara. Others keep you wandering.

Pure Dhamma is very grounded and all mind.

A sign of a practitioner is in his/her conduct through the 8fold path. If you can't show good conduct in speech/action/mindfulness on an internet forum where you have all the time in the world to gather your thoughts before posting, self investigation is recommended.

Enjoy your practice.

mouse