Vajrasattva

scary stuff

Patrick,

I call BS, I don't think you examined the facts, or if you did you didn't dig deep enough. The owner of the WTC is on national tv saying they demolished it. I posted a clip. Many prominent architects stated it was controlled demolition. This is really beyond the realm of opinion anymore, you can bury your head in the sand, and scream "I'm not listening", but ostracizing yourself isn't going to change the reality of the situation.

Edited by mwight

Scotty,

Does the owner of the WTC saying on live television they had to demolish the building, not mean anything to you. Did he just misspeak? Exactly how is it being a nut job, to point this out. Come on people...

Edited by mwight

Scotty,

Belief has little to do with it. The WTC Owner is on national television saying they had to make the call to demolish the building. This is open and shut, with no room for opinion.

Patrick,

I call BS, I don't think you examined the facts, or if you did you didn't dig deep enough. The owner of the WTC is on national tv saying they demolished it. I posted a clip. Many prominent architects stated it was controlled demolition. This is really beyond the realm of opinion anymore, you can bury your head in the sand, and scream "I'm not listening", but ostracizing yourself isn't going to change the reality of the situation.

I'm not going to argue about it as I'm sick to death with the whole pile of shit that the 911 CT is.

Wow Patrick for once it seems I agree with you. :)

I thought we always agreed! :lol:

Patrick,

This isn't arguing. I am pointing out a fact. Watch the owner of the WTC state live on national TV, they demolished WTC7.

He said it on national television for God's sake, man.

Have you watched it, how exactly do you just magically explain this away?

C3E-26oVIIs

Here it is again in case you missed it, skip to :28 if you want him speaking about demolishing the building.

Would also like to point out he collected nearly 5 BILLION, thats $5,000,000,000.00 on insurance he took out on the buildings which specifically covered terrorist attacks, just before 9/11/01.

Edited by mwight

Patrick,

This isn't arguing. I am pointing out a fact. Watch the owner of the WTC state live on national TV, they demolished WTC7.

He said it on national television for God's sake, man.

Have you watched it, how exactly do you just magically explain this away?

C3E-26oVIIs

Here it is again in case you missed it, skip to :28 if you want him speaking about demolishing the building.

I've heard it all before ten-thousand times and as said the 911 CT is bullshit.

End of discussion.

No where in the official government version of history does it mention controlled demolition, on any building. Also WTC7 was not hit by any planes, it wasn't packed full of jet fuel, and no time in history has any similar steel building collapsed due to fire.

Edited by mwight

I'm sorry guys, its just people who are willfully ignorant just drive me mad....

Edited by mwight

The official story of what happened on 9/11 is a conspiracy theory. Just ask the supposed "dead" highjackers.

Or contact the FBI why there is nothing said about 9/11 on "Osama's wanted poster".

I mean Silverstein is a real genius to convert his asbestos ridden "loosing money" investment into $4.6 billion in only six months of owning it. And those stupid firefighters are just conspiracy nuts that don't know what they are talking about. It normally takes months to prepare military deployment overseas but we must be really good in what we are doing, right? And BBC probably knew something we didn't when they were talking about a WTC 7 building collapse.

ltP2t9nq9fI

So many "coincedences"... Lets ignore all of them and wish well to our loving Government for caring so much about our well being. :)

Edited by Smile

every one seems to disagree. I think this is a time to practice patience. I will wait and see what happens.

What I do know is that if the gov't did want to have everyone be their sheep, convert over to a world gov't, and be on top of a mindless society, everything is going as planned besides the cultivators seeking liberation.

If we don't globalize, i'll believe all CT is bull. To my mind, right now that theory is being practiced and is underway. Why not be fearlessly cautious? The only thing that could come of it is the gov't losing a little power of our free will

While in the ocean, bobbing up and down on the waves of turbidity,

patience, and wisdom is needed in order to reach the other shore.

Regardless of any government's plans, we must hold fast to virtue, morality, and be good examples

for those confused, greedy, ignorant and full of anger.

Peace,

Lin

You know, on my way out of the army, I had it in my mind that I was going to cultivate a powerful spiritual presence.

I that I would use my developed presence to murder a lot of people that are responsible for perpetuating this kind of corruption. 9/11 was a manufactured event. I have spent hours and hours and hours while I was in the army reading up on it. I did my best to stay objective. The facts kept pointing in the same direction.

I fantasize about being a sort of modern-day 'alexander the great'. -cultivate a powerful spiritual presence, and then utilize it for social-political gain.

If I developed the power of ...say... verdesi, morris, christenson, 'john chang'... before I turn 30-- I could make my way to the top on the political scene. Cure cancer here, wipe out state corruption there; save and educate the kids here, blow up the pentagon there... ... ...

In fact, why DONT these sorts of Masters do this sort of thing??? I am SURE they do in China, (I mean, no proof, but I would be positive...)

saying shit like that you're going to get big brother on this forum

edit: and if you don't believe big brother monitors forums, on bodybuilding.com forums (of which i am a member) a member jokingly made a topic about murdering the president and the FBI contacted the admin.

edit: it was the FBI, my error, here's the thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5154643

Edited by mantis

findley,

I concur with mantis, everything is monitored and logged, I wouldn't risk it unless you live outside the usa. I am sure everyone has had similar thoughts, and fantasies, but I think its best to keep them to yourself.

LDk6jxcSDlQ

Edited by mwight