jan1107

Your own videos

"The snake allows only one point of contact and that is it's fang."

Smooth moves thanks for posting. Was just logging on to find this thread to show D some of your framing style,

Thanks Mal. Mucho. Shoot more video! Love it!

Looking forward to see what branches off these frontier veins of creative endeavor.

I framed elements of wuji and first section for the last 6 months. Slow deliberate practices. For personal correction, etc, but killed two birds w/ one stone so to say. I have been careful what I put on film. Momentum is easily taken out of context.

More from me after a considerable amount of continued practice.

Dave

hi

no we dont condition the body in the way of hitting it to toughen the flesh, but all training is conditioning.

metta

adam

Pretty impressive videos Adam,

Iron robe, was a nice change of pace.

You also do a lot of conditioning the body?

Ah, so you don't do External Iron body (what is properly called "Steel body" training)

But rather the Internal condition of the body... what is properly considered "Iron Body" trainning

Thanks for clearing that up.

I guess I was being a little to general.

The external stuff does very much appeal to me but no doubt the internal stuff is also has important value, and also has much more then meets the eye.

Most of what i said in this post is to identify deeper subtleties that are not nearly as noticeable as other stuff. So other viewers may take an extra look at some of this stuff.

In no way am I trying to claim Adam is the best out there and not trying to gain him profit but obviously you can see he is trying to appeal to people and the stuff is not light practices of anything no doubt.

Actually its higher end stuff that I've seen that is out their... and he is being very, opened about it.

the external way has its benafits, i did it for yeaqrs and so did nick

pay in the end for it and less result than the internal way, in my view

metta

adam

Ah, so you don't do External Iron body (what is properly called "Steel body" training)

But rather the Internal condition of the body... what is properly considered "Iron Body" trainning

Thanks for clearing that up.

I guess I was being a little to general.

The external stuff does very much appeal to me but no doubt the internal stuff is also has important value, and also has much more then meets the eye.

Most of what i said in this post is to identify deeper subtleties that are not nearly as noticeable as other stuff. So other viewers may take an extra look at some of this stuff.

In no way am I trying to claim Adam is the best out there and not trying to gain him profit but obviously you can see he is trying to appeal to people and the stuff is not light practices of anything no doubt.

Actually its higher end stuff that I've seen that is out their... and he is being very, opened about it.

the external way has its benafits, i did it for yeaqrs and so did nick

pay in the end for it and less result than the internal way, in my view

metta

adam

Interesting...

I'm sorry to hear that... I guess one should be extremely careful awareness of the proper way to condition as to not deform yourself in later years because of it. But I don't have years of experience in it practicing it proper or improper. So I guess in other words what i just said means nothing in reality.

Internal is more appealing to me, although aside from you, and few pretty high level internal teachers, that teach openly. Although high Quality of ethics from the students are just as important as the high quality of ethics from teacher willing to teach as fast as the student can learn.

Edited by WhiteTiger

Ok, here's one I shot last night:

9Yti4IBAXms

Obviously LOTS to work on, but we'll just call this a progress shot, lol..

Great work Darin! Much Appreciated the American Clothes comment. Your arms are proportional to your stance. I noticed your hands seperating planes on single whip but getting comfortable when the film is rolling is great practice. Love it. Thank you.

8KrJKwNvT8s

Edited by Spectrum

Honest... this is the last one I will spam here! :P

Taoist Alchemy: How I accomplished the 100 Days of Building the Foundation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2vwRtGBRoc

Thanks Darin,

I found that really interesting.

What happened after this - did you manage to stabilze these experiences?

A.

Honest... this is the last one I will spam here! :P

Taoist Alchemy: How I accomplished the 100 Days of Building the Foundation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2vwRtGBRoc

Gaaaaahhhhh! :o

That was fab-u-lous! :D:D:D

(I'm only 6:05 into the nine minute vid, and had to take a break and write this. :lol: )

Trunk