joeblast

Wang Liping in Denmark

roight! well, I dont know why Jette would put it up on her site if master Wang hadnt had any knowledge of it. If it was tentative then the verbiage could have reflected that.

r.w., didnt yo momma teach you if you dont have anything nice to say...? and if it aint nice, something constructive would be fantastic. anything else is wasting people's time, your own included.

Joseph,

My Comments are Constructive Son. Your just too blind to realize that.

There is one, rather enormous, factor that not ONE of you has apparently realized about this entire WLP thing and whether he is, or is not, or might be, or could be, or could pretend to be, or is definitely going to be in this country or that country or here or there or on the bloody moon for that matter.

Can anyone possibly think for 10 seconds and figure out just what the hell it is?

If you have already figured it out, then, well, you're probably reading this thread and not posting in it... like I have been.

So for the benefit of EVERYONE in the future (including those who insist on rattling on endlessly about all of this), it might be wise to end this discussion completely (not that that's likely to happen anytime soon). Let Master Wang stay home, be happy, out of harm's way, and send him good vibes in your meditations.

Public Internet messageboards are not the way to run this kind of a railroad. They are a way to derail the train and end everyone's trip.

Think about it.

Why is it that all of Wang Lipings Wetsern Students have suddenly started appearing on this Forum ? For the past few years Numerous People have been Begging to find Wang & Had no Response whatsoever. All of sudden long term Students are popping up all over the place.

Could it be that they never wanted to share Master Wang with Anybody, But now have been left with no choice because He's gone Public. I think these people have been sitting back all along not bothering to Help. Its highly unlikely They all stumbled upon the taobums at the same time.

Typical, Sad & Selfish.

nice! do you know in which languages the mandarin will be translated in Denmark? German or English would be fine.

nice! do you know in which languages the mandarin will be translated in Denmark? German or English would be fine.

There will be no event in Denmark at the posted dates. WL is not, and was not, planning to do anything like that, according to his student since 1988 and one of the organizers of his Moscow seminar, Viktor Siao. Sorry to reiterate, but I've been in communication with Viktor since his first post here, and he authorized me to make a public statement to this effect and to answer any questions that might pertain to the matter.

Edited by Taomeow

Possibility that Viktor isnt entirely informed on this matter? Why else would Jette have emailed all of us that have studied with her?? I've received updates on this since this whole rumor started that liping was not going to be there...I thought there might have been a foundation forum thread on this, but I'm not seeing one giving it a cursory glance atm...

Possibility that Viktor isnt entirely informed on this matter? Why else would Jette have emailed all of us that have studied with her?? I've received updates on this since this whole rumor started that liping was not going to be there...I thought there might have been a foundation forum thread on this, but I'm not seeing one giving it a cursory glance atm...

I will inquire further, my role is merely that of a translator.

Why would anyone do anything?.. Why would Viktor insist with absolute confidence that he's informed if he wasn't?.. Why would Jette's information contradict his?.. Tao works in mysterious ways. Stay tuned.

I am assuming there are two Wang Lipings (as I am sure it's not an uncommon name) and things get confused. One is a chinese taoist master, the other one is a master in the plumbing business. Both will be holding lectures for a western audience at different locations and times and offer valuable knowledge in their respective fields, I suggest to attend both events to not miss out on anything.

Edited by freesun

:lol: for real, harry! I only created this thread because I thought there might be a person or two interested around here...not a fan of the great big debate on everything :)

:lol: for real, harry! I only created this thread because I thought there might be a person or two interested around here...not a fan of the great big debate on everything :)

Quite sure of that... and I just thought I save you girls and guys some energy for the next round (rolling eyes smilie):

IF indeed the seminar is going to happen, and I personally have no reason to believe it won't:

THEN we have a MAJOR question on our plate:

Who is that Viktor? &

Is this the REAL Master Wang Liping?

BIG BRIGHT SMILIE here (can't post them right now...)

Harry

I am assuming there are two Wang Lipings (as I am sure it's not an uncommon name) and things get confused. One is a chinese taoist master, the other one is a master in the plumbing business. Both will be holding lectures for a western audience at different locations and times and offer valuable knowledge in their respective fields, I suggest to attend both events to not miss out on anything.

That's probably the funniest post I've ever read at Taobums. Period

h

That's probably the funniest post I've ever read at Taobums. Period

h

Not sure - I remember one about the hazards of collecting praire dog semen which cracked me up big time.

But I do take your point !

Not sure - I remember one about the hazards of collecting praire dog semen which cracked me up big time.

But I do take your point !

That was loooooong time ago. So long that I don't remember the joke. :)

There will be no event in Denmark at the posted dates. WL is not, and was not, planning to do anything like that, according to his student since 1988 and one of the organizers of his Moscow seminar, Viktor Siao. Sorry to reiterate, but I've been in communication with Viktor since his first post here, and he authorized me to make a public statement to this effect and to answer any questions that might pertain to the matter.

Maybe we should organise a small betting agency.

I think if we base it in England it would also be legal.

Among claim, counterclaim, people who love to show off, and similar we could collect a small fortune.

I mean, think about it.

Google made their fortune with advertisment.

We simply host a small part of the site where anyone is allowed to bet on any irrealistic claim that some guru makes.

Especially for those claims that can easily be checked (i.e. just wait until the 31st of October) the business would fluorish.

Anybody is up for a bet?

I think I can give you that Wang Liping WILL give the workshop at the indicated time and indicated place as 1-2

And will not as 2-3.

Max bet accepted 100$ (might raise in future, as the business works out)

Pietro,

please check out a later thread titled "Wand Liping makes a statement." You may want to re-evaluate the odds.

I dont think people are quick to bash. There has been diligence done to verify the claims made by Veredesi.

If he is found to be a liar, a fraud, then he should answer with his explainations or counter claims, and if he cannot then he has no business teaching the Tao.

Many many people get off the path due to false gurus, and they later believe the path is not true, and the Tao is fantasy. The world doenst need another liar. Nevertheless, I believe in give the benefit of the doubt to anyone who is accused in such an informal way as in a forum.

Edited by de_paradise

I dont think people are quick to bash. There has been diligence done to verify the claims made by Veredesi.

If he is found to be a liar, a fraud, then he should answer with his explainations or counter claims, and if he cannot then he has no business teaching the Tao.

Many many people get off the path due to false gurus, and they later believe the path is not true, and the Tao is fantasy. The world doenst need another liar. Nevertheless, I believe in give the benefit of the doubt to anyone who is accused in such an informal way as in a forum.

Thank you for your informative and mature reply, de_paradise. I've been meaning to aggregate these claims and examine them to try to understand the collective negativity towards this topic on TaoBums - I might just do that and post it here soon so there can be a more balanced view.

Edited by RFunaki