Yae

Full description of methods for the 4 stages of internal alchemy in book: Internal Alchemy for Everyone

except that Yae had been a member since 2013, had already taken the instructor-led lineage route, yet still was striving for something greater.

as @Taoist Texts pointed out, sealing the leaks includes not only bodily processes, but moreso the field of awareness. Maybe getting banned was meant to be, as part of the process of removing attachments 🤔

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/28/2024 at 9:09 AM, Yae said:

I will share my own method for Xing-first cultivation. It's about as simple as breathing so I don't see much reason for caution for anyone considering trying it. I call it, "Doing the Microcosmit Orbit", wait for it, "While Standing Up".

The two ingredients Fire and Wind as used in the Huimingjing for other purposes are used here. They are Intention and Breath.

Start by circulating the MCO, while standing. On inhale, start from the base of the perineum and move your point of intention up the back of your body in a straight line to the top of your head. On exhale, move your point of intention from there in a straight line on the front of your body to the base of your perineum. Note: Make sure the tip of your tongue is at least touching your hard palate at the front of the roof of your mouth if not the entire roof of your mouth because that is where the energy moves to continue the orbit.

This is one complete repetition. Continue doing this a few times and you should start to notice your body undulating a little as you go up and as you go down. This is the movement of yuanshen I guess. You have activated it. Then you may repeat a few times for a strong activation, then stop and relax in place. Allow the movements to arise. It will take control. The energy is intelligent. 

I don't really think there is any danger to yuan shen, yuan qi, or yuan jing being in your body. Wu Liu Pai has a method to close the process but I can't share it haha. And this is not their method. If you've done the MCO at all you've probably stimulated it before and not realized it. I really don't think it's bad. It probably disperses on its own left unchecked.

The idea of this method I think is that the energy already knows what to do and it opens channels as needed and then theoretically sets the MCO in motion itself (moves the MCO considering what Taoist Texts said about it although I would like more supporting documentation), creating the alchemical pill and thereby starting the growth of the yang fetus? Although if that's true then after stage 2 the methods are identical.

Let me know if you have questions about the method.

I just noticed, I think the Ruyao jing zhujie (Mirror for Compounding the Medicine) might actually be about the xing-first method, not sure...

That's how you look doing the spontaneous movements

Commentary by Wang Jie on part 1 above:

Magpie Bridge = Tongue on palate which connects the Ren Mai and Du Mai, the two channels composing the MCO

In Heaven responds to stars = going up the back of the body the energy is inclined upwards

Earth tides = going from the top of the head down, in the same way it is naturally drawn down the front like a magnet (this is explained in the commentary)

What you are talking about is Jiu Yang Shen Gong, that is the method of using breath and intent to move Yuan Qi through the extraordinary channels. What it doesn't do is restore Yuan Jing, that is the stage of Zhushougong which is only being taught to a select few. Both of these practices fall under the southern void school of WLP.

And for the others here who have some misunderstanding. There are both sitting, walking as well as standing methods in even the first level of WLP in the ancient Northern method. 

Source: Have studied YXP for 9 years and WLP for 1 year and 3 months.

Edited by Kodoninja
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kodoninja said:

Source: Have studied YXP for 9 years and WLP for 1 year and 3 months.

oh wow thats a long time. You must have made great achievements by now.....right? 

2 hours ago, Kodoninja said:

What it doesn't do is restore Yuan Jing, that is the stage of Zhushougong which is only being taught to a select few.

you sure must be one of them...right?

Posted (edited)

If it is for everyone, it will not be the Internal Alchemy. 

I took a quick look on some pages of the book but could not figure out his master or lineage.

Edited by Shubin
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Shubin said:

If it is for everyone, it will not be the Internal Alchemy. 

陈泥丸云:人人皆可

2 hours ago, Shubin said:

could not figure out his master or lineage.

he does not have any, which is good because they did not dupe him. he studied books, which is bad because he did not understand them.

On 4/9/2024 at 12:09 AM, Taoist Texts said:

oh wow thats a long time. You must have made great achievements by now.....right? 

you sure must be one of them...right?

I've gotten some fantastic results, can't complain. People in my life have made comments that I look like I'm in my early twenties(I'm turning 30 in a few days). I've had hair regrowth, wirnkles disappearing, organ function restored where I previously had lab work showing abnormal enzymes and biomarkers indicating disease. No, I'm not a Xian but the results have far surpassed any Taiji or qigong I've learnt in the past.

And I am not a southern school Disciple but I have learnt the first method of the southern void school. I primarily practice the ancient northern method along with the organ sets from YXP and a little sitting meditation as well.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 13/04/2024 at 10:33 PM, Kodoninja said:

I've gotten some fantastic results, can't complain. People in my life have made comments that I look like I'm in my early twenties(I'm turning 30 in a few days). I've had hair regrowth, wirnkles disappearing, organ function restored where I previously had lab work showing abnormal enzymes and biomarkers indicating disease. No, I'm not a Xian but the results have far surpassed any Taiji or qigong I've learnt in the past.

And I am not a southern school Disciple but I have learnt the first method of the southern void school. I primarily practice the ancient northern method along with the organ sets from YXP and a little sitting meditation as well.

You are very lucky to have found a good system that works, at such a young age. Many people spend their entire lives doing practices that don’t work and achieve nothing. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

You are very lucky to have found a good system that works, at such a young age. Many people spend their entire lives doing practices that don’t work and achieve nothing. 

I was extremely lucky to have met my first teacher from Daode when I did. I was in and out of the hospital and at one point I nearly died during one hospital visit back in 2015. I owe my life to the practice.

Likewise, most of the senior students from the school have told me “I wish I had this when I was your age”. One student said he trained for 14 years in another qigong system at a TCM institution and got barely any results.

Such a long time to not progress :/

Thank you for the kind response 🙏

• Like 3

On 2024-03-30 at 6:19 PM, Taoist Texts said:

it is ok to be confused because this passage does not specify the MCO by name 周天 but implies that it has happened. Here the MCO is mentioned under the code formula of "reversed the five agents and have brought the eight trigrams together".  

This is an interesting interpretation. I wouldn't have connected that formula to any description of the MCO in a million years, really. 

I thought that the MCO was a description for the replenishing cycle, and that formula was a rather specific later stage practice. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forestgreen said:

I thought that the MCO was a description for the replenishing cycle, and that formula was a rather specific later stage practice. 

thats quite all right, its normal. The thing about cycles and stages is that they often happen simultaneously, and also it is hard to know which is which without a personal experience of the MCO. In addition, since  not a single teacher on the market experienced the MCO so far, so...all in all its a tough row to hoe.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Taoist Texts said:

not a single teacher on the market experienced the MCO so far,

Lol are you serious? Have you heard about Wang li ping? Currently he is the one of the best master who achieved High level MCO. Damo,Rudi, Nathan also achieved MCO.

1 hour ago, Chang dao ling said:

Lol are you serious? Have you heard about Wang li ping? Currently he is the one of the best master who achieved High level MCO. Damo,Rudi, Nathan also achieved MCO.

TT projects his assumptions onto others about him.  It's kind of his theme here.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

MCO. Damo,Rudi, Nathan also achieved MCO.

You do not see the connection but your serious health issue is caused by this kind of groundless fantasizing. It is not too late to refrain from these fantasies, then you will get well.

Here is my reference to help you:

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/40543-misconceptions-of-qigong-neidan-alchemy-20/?do=findComment&comment=676097

Please get well soon.

57 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

TT projects his assumptions onto others about him.  It's kind of his theme here.

Yes @silent thunder it is my shtick,  you are right.  if you interested let me know, we can have a thoughtful discussion on  whether these entrepreneurs  are the real McCoy. If not, please consider that them, their ilk, and their marketing, have directly  whipped this young man's illness  (and the deviations of many others like him).

48 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

You do not see the connection but your serious health issue is caused by this kind of groundless fantasizing. It is not too late to refrain from these fantasies, then you will get well.

Here is my reference to help you:

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/40543-misconceptions-of-qigong-neidan-alchemy-20/?do=findComment&comment=676097

Please get well soon.

Yes @silent thunder it is my shtick,  you are right.  if you interested let me know, we can have a thoughtful discussion on  whether these entrepreneurs  are the real McCoy. If not, please consider that them, their ilk, and their marketing, have directly  whipped this young man's illness  (and the deviations of many others like him).

Thanks. I kind of wondered why I don’t experience heat from this stuff. 

3 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

<snip>

Yes @silent thunder it is my shtick,  you are right.  if you interested let me know, we can have a thoughtful discussion on  whether these entrepreneurs  are the real McCoy. If not, please consider that them, their ilk, and their marketing, have directly  whipped this young man's illness  (and the deviations of many others like him)

<snip>

No thanks.  I have direct experience with Wang and Nathan.  Your thoughts and assumptions on the topic bear no gravity or relevance.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

The thing about cycles and stages is that they often happen simultaneously, and also it is hard to know which is which without a personal experience of the MCO.

In my practice, those are distinct and separate. But I am just a poor lonesome practitioner of a buddhist method, what do I know about the specifics of daoist practices.

7 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

In addition, since  not a single teacher on the market experienced the MCO so far, so...all in all its a tough row to hoe.

Perhaps your definition of that differs from the usual ones, and in that case you might be right. 

Care to describe the MCO?

Just to help me understand where you stand?

28 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

no gravity or relevance.

Ai-ya! Levity and Irreverence!

26 minutes ago, Forestgreen said:

poor lonesome practitioner of a buddhist method

Amitofo shifu!

28 minutes ago, Forestgreen said:

Care to describe the MCO?

In general any  stage in nedan is described two-fold: 1 how it feels 2 what does it produce. So for MCO  1 is a very special qi rotating in Ren-du, autonomously  (not a regular qi) 2 it immediately produces something very special called the elixir (it is unlike anything else). If any of these characteristics are lacking it is not an MCO.

3 hours ago, Sahaja said:

I kind of wondered why I don’t experience heat from this stuff. 

the heat comes from restless thoughts. it is a sign of progress but also of danger. You are a calm man by nature with calm thoughts and calm qi, hence no heat, which is good.

3 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

In general any  stage in nedan is described two-fold: 1 how it feels 2 what does it produce. So for MCO  1 is a very special qi rotating in Ren-du, autonomously  (not a regular qi) 2 it immediately produces something very special called the elixir (it is unlike anything else). If any of these characteristics are lacking it is not an MCO.

The replenishing cycle moves up the spine, down the center. When it goes down the center, it produces something unlike anything else. 

The Du and Ren, what place do they have when one takes the preheaven from within the postheaven?

At least, in the buddhist version, none. 

Cool with differences though. 

• Thanks 1

In the meantime it only takes vigilance and a little skill with netting to capture a Yuanqi on its way down from Mingmen. It knows enough on its own to combine with Jing to make lead. Employing Duragon to stack lead, and Tigeren to lick mercury, maybe considered MCO as much as building a computer can count toward running a program. If you don’t believe me, check Cui Gong’s notes on the mirror.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Forestgreen said:

The Du and Ren, what place do they have when one takes the preheaven from within the postheaven?

i dont know;) in our lil version the pre-H comes from 'outside' or from 'empty-nothing' and the Du-Ren are the conduits for the pre-H.

1 hour ago, Forestgreen said:

produces something unlike anything else. 

what does it feel like?

1 hour ago, Forestgreen said:

buddhist version,

where does it come from?

1 minute ago, Taoist Texts said:

where does it come from?

Hakuin, it's his fourth energy technique. In terms of execution it's similar to what I've read here about MCO but don't practice MCO myself so can't fully compare.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, snowymountains said:

Hakuin, it's his fourth energy technique

sorry could not find the technique with ggl. And who is your teacher IRL?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

i dont know;) in our lil version the pre-H comes from 'outside' or from 'empty-nothing' and the Du-Ren are the conduits for the pre-H.

In my version, that which comes directly from empty-nothing doesn't really need a conduit, while the pre-H within post-H does. The method favors the branches of the chong mai for that. 

what does it feel like?

First time it felt weird, not like anything I had expected. 

where does it come from?

The method? 

Shaolin.

It's a standing method, but not based on positions used in the more common martial-based force-focused methods. 

As someone (you?) stated: They doesn't take you deep enough for this kind of work.

• Thanks 1

It's utterly natural, neidan.  All of it.  It's the natural process.

It's not some mystical, hidden, secret.

It's your very natural essence, unclouded.

Some folks benefit from engaging and learning manners of unclouding.

But my goodness, the stories that are built around and about it.

TT shame on you.  Having experienced direct teachings from two 18th generation lineage holders over the last 12 years.  I see you for what you are... a storyteller on the interwebs.

You tell such stories and try and lure folks.  You nay say and contradict, and drop just enough flakes of truth to lure further.

shame sir... deep shame.