Yae

Full description of methods for the 4 stages of internal alchemy in book: Internal Alchemy for Everyone

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

I did not say it is an exercise from Chia, but like those of Chia.

The willfully steering chi around in your body can have all kinds of nasty effects, at first it feels all great, fantastic even, but all of a sudden something goes poof and you've got no-one to help you out.

Your sweet concern is more like self righteous gaslighting nonsense.

As you're here proclaiming it is safe I want to warn young enthusiastic readers who do not have all this impressive famous lineages behind their belts. Not to follow the advice from some unknown person from the internet but look for a trusted teacher, whether in person or digital.

Ur logic is not logicing kiddo better stop

Here on the bums we much rather help newbies find trusted teachers in their region then have same newbies come here asking for help. because they are freaked out with hot chi rising, or demons besetting them or sleeplessness or whatever deviation.

You seem abnormally interested in beginners.

My statement was not careless but premeditated.  

The MCO is talked about everywhere, a lot of people have no idea what they are playing with and the way you describe it can do damage. Now the burnt hand is the best lesson, but you will carry the scars always.

Okay but you haven't successfully invalidated my method whatsoever to be saying that.

In order to insult me I must first value your opinion, nice try though.

Being ignorant to a valid insult doesn't make it false, not nice try though

It's more dangerous for you to try to block truth and progress with your thoughtless invalidations than for me to present a true method accurately. It's right, it's safe, it's gentle, and it's amazing, and your gaslighting ego can't change that. It's absolutely incredible, you can meet the intelligent energy of yuanshen and allow it to intelligently open your channels for you. The WLP closing didn't really do much anyway once you get a feel for the energy so it's not bad to leave it out. I told an instructor I could still activate it after doing the closings... You're becoming familiar with something that has been there the whole time. It's not dangerous, it's the true method built into our bodies. Like they said it's not dangerous whatsoever. And to any sensitive person it's a natural occurence from stimulating the MCO, which is not simply an MCO, it's your body, it's intrinsic.

And I said anyone can ask me questions.

If what Taoist Texts said is true, it's basically like an AI for internal alchemy that you simply activate and allow to do everything (eventually activating the MCO thus ending the leakage). I didn't consider before that it could actually be a complete method on its own.

Edited by Yae

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

The Venerable Sandalwood Storehouse King. 7th of the 500 arhats. He might be a mythologized version of the Kushan King Kanishka who is credited with protecting Buddhism in his kingdom, hence the Buddha in his bosom. 

Sounds like a lot of logical leaps, I'm not finding any depictions of Kanishka with a baby Buddha in his bosom

Edited by Yae

3 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

suspicious? that's your interpretation.

its not a museum but a large and very old Buddhist  Chan temple

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingyin_Temple

Don't care functions as a museum of artifacts people can view. Tell me more unrelated ramble.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

thank you, that also gives a suitable explanation for the little Buddha statue against his chest

It really doesn't, that's not a rule for everyone who protects some ideology. Cringe

Edited by Yae

8 minutes ago, Yae said:

Sounds like a lot of logical leaps, I'm not finding any depictions of Kanishka with a baby Buddha in his bosom

The Sandalwood-Storehouse King is described as a king of Yuezhi, ie Kushan.

9 minutes ago, Yae said:

It really doesn't, that's not a rule for everyone who protects some ideology. Cringe

For someone trying to get rid of his dick your attitude seems… prickly 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

The Sandalwood-Storehouse King is described as a king of Yuezhi, ie Kushan.

I don't see how you used that to explain the small Buddha without pulling it out of your

25 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

For someone trying to get rid of his dick your attitude seems… prickly 

It's not prickly to remain steadfast in pursuit of truth. You are just making yourself seem less reliable.

It's not farfetched to think that being sexless is an optimal state of spiritual achievement. If that happened it would just serve as validation of the true path. And the following omnipotence would allow all of that to be resolved if it somehow still mattered at all.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Yae said:

I don't see how you used that to explain the small Buddha without pulling it out of your

Believe what you like, I’m just telling you what the Chinese text says and how this arhat is described. There was zero polemic in what I said. 

Edited by SirPalomides
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Yae said:

It's not prickly to remain steadfast in pursuit of truth. You are just making yourself seem less reliable.

You are not seeking the truth; you are pulling the wool over eyes. Seeking and picking out information that fits your perverse paradigm. What's worse, you are propagating this publicly, spreading false and dangerous practices.

While doing so, you also attacked nearly everyone who came to this thread, even those who were loyal and supportive of the idea of cultivation from books.

11 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

I think if you didn’t do any sort of cultivation at all you would still be sexless, my friend

Being sexless or sitting on a raw vegan grass diet like a cow (bigu - breatharianism courses) is not a spiritual attainment or a valid self-development path.

Like I said I have 9 years of experience with famous lineages and it's directly backed by famous texts. It's not Mantak Chia. It is refined to its most basic aspects which I think should be highly valued. I'm handing you a deep insight into a likely method for xing-first cultivation in a safe and cautious form.

We already had a chance to interact with some other students from your "famous lineage school." It turned out to be more like a schizophrenic and destructive cult obsessed with Chinese texts.

The other guy was talking about Earth/Heaven immortals and infinite engines; you don't get any more delusional than this. Even people talking about Goku and tanking a nuke seemed to be closer in touch with reality.

Edited by Neirong

11 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

As you're here proclaiming it is safe I want to warn young enthusiastic readers who do not have all this impressive famous lineages behind their belts. Not to follow the advice from some unknown person from the internet but look for a trusted teacher, whether in person or digital.

Look @blue eyed snake, first of all i agree with you that any method is dangerous. So thanks for stressing that one more time

But

1 no method is more dangerous  than everyday living.  look up the traffic accident statistics

2 as to a trusted teacher - A) there is no such individual, because you see all the marks are ripped of by someone they trusted, otherwise they would not get ripped off

B ) a teacher guarantees nothing especially a digital one hehe. check out their ads - not a single guarantee there

8 hours ago, Yae said:

If what Taoist Texts said is true

even if its not, it is still hilarious how they got triggered and ganged up on you;) very amusing. particularly because they have no relation to subject matter (well except @SirPalomides he is a jolly good fellow)

the important thing is never to get angry at the hecklers. the show must go on.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Neirong said:

You are not seeking the truth; you are pulling the wool over eyes. Seeking and picking out information that fits your perverse paradigm. What's worse, you are propagating this publicly, spreading false and dangerous practices.

While doing so, you also attacked nearly everyone who came to this thread, even those who were loyal and supportive of the idea of cultivation from books.

Being sexless or sitting on a raw vegan grass diet like a cow (bigu - breatharianism courses) is not a spiritual attainment or a valid self-development path.

We already had a chance to interact with some other students from your "famous lineage school." It turned out to be more like a schizophrenic and destructive cult obsessed with Chinese texts.

The other guy was talking about Earth/Heaven immortals and infinite engines; you don't get any more delusional than this. Even people talking about Goku and tanking a nuke seemed to be closer in touch with reality.

You're just talking trash with no substance dude. These claims are foundational to Taoism. You don't just get to say, oh, they were just joking, Taoism is whatever I want it to be. If these things are false then all of Taoism is. Seeking truth means seeing that through, that's what I'm doing, I will be the one who knows if it's true or false.

Edited by Yae

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

I think if you didn’t do any sort of cultivation at all you would still be sexless, my friend

That was a good one lol. Although making me the target of all of these jokes is rather odd. As though you're all triggered by someone actually trying to find the real methods and do what Taoism is actually about.

Edited by Yae

Posted (edited)
On 3/29/2024 at 10:13 AM, Taoist Texts said:

i am certain no text is confusing purposely;) . give me the titles i will check against the originals

Steal Heaven and Earth,

seize creation and transformation.

Gather the five agents,

bring the eight trigrams together.

...When you have reversed the five agents and have brought the eight trigrams together, and all of them have returned to the Earthenware Crucible, close it and firmly seal it. Immediately harmonize the Fire that you send forth, and refine by means of an intense, fierce heat. [The Medicine] will coalesce and form the Embryo of Sainthood... - Commentary on the Mirror for Compounding the Medicine

There's one, looking for others

God it's so confusing. I can't tell if I'm just supposed to use the MCO to heat the LDT cauldron holding the yuanjing, or if I'm supposed to circulate the yuanjing in the MCO.

Edited by Yae
  • Like 1

you have reversed the five agents and have brought the eight trigrams together, and all of them have returned to the Earthenware Crucible, close it and firmly seal it. Immediately harmonize the Fire that you send forth, and refine by means of an intense, fierce heat. [The Medicine] will coalesce and form the Embryo of Sainthood... - Commentary on the Mirror for Compounding the Medicine

19 minutes ago, Yae said:

God it's so confusing.

it is ok to be confused because this passage does not specify the MCO by name 周天 but implies that it has happened. Here the MCO is mentioned under the code formula of "reversed the five agents and have brought the eight trigrams together".  The translator adds to the confusion by never using  the term 'orbit' (instead he uses 'celestial revolution')

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=55952&remap=gb

so this passage describes how the MCO has been completed and the embryo has been 'firmly sealed' as i mentioned earlier 固封

29 minutes ago, Yae said:

I can't tell if I'm just supposed to use the MCO to heat the LDT cauldron holding the yuanjing, or if I'm supposed to circulate the yuanjing in the MCO.

to answer your question, this passage says:

1 first circulate the MCO,

2 then stop the MCO ,

3'  firmly seal' and heat the cauldron which by now contains  the embryo.

https://www.goldenelixir.com/files/Ruyao_jing_Commentary_SAMPLE.pdf

page 28

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

it is ok to be confused because this passage does not specify the MCO by name 周天 but implies that it has happened. Here the MCO is mentioned under the code formula of "reversed the five agents and have brought the eight trigrams together".  The translator adds to the confusion by never using  the term 'orbit' (instead he uses 'celestial revolution')

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=55952&remap=gb

so this passage describes how the MCO has been completed and the embryo has been 'firmly sealed' as i mentioned earlier 固封

to answer your question, this passage says:

1 first circulate the MCO,

2 then stop the MCO ,

3'  firmly seal' and heat the cauldron which by now contains  the embryo.

https://www.goldenelixir.com/files/Ruyao_jing_Commentary_SAMPLE.pdf

page 28

Wait, but I thought that passage was explaining the method for starting stage 2, gathering the ingredients and then circulating the MCO until they coalesce, starting the MCO and ending the leakage. 
Oh I see, I kind of mentally flew over the first part since I didn't understand it. Yeah that does kind of sound like code for ending the leakage. So the sealing is happening at the end of stage 2 and then it says to continue refining it using breath focused on the LDT cauldron, which from what I've read is how you will continue nurturing it for the entire process until it reaches the UDT and is ready to exit and doesn't need to be nurtured anymore or something. And I think the cauldron stays in the LDT the whole time but the embryo is migrating between the dan tiens

Thanks that was helpful

• Thanks 1

On 30/03/2024 at 11:02 AM, Yae said:

It's not farfetched to think that being sexless is an optimal state of spiritual achievement.

I suppose then I was in optimal state of spiritual achievement  all through my teens until 20 ( when I met Julie Johnson ) ....   then I .....  'de-achieved '  .

11 hours ago, Yae said:

There's one, looking for others

God it's so confusing. I can't tell if I'm just supposed to use the MCO to heat the LDT cauldron holding the yuanjing, or if I'm supposed to circulate the yuanjing in the MCO.

It can be  ...

'whatever you want it to be ' .     ;)

• Like 2

On 27/03/2024 at 6:01 AM, Yae said:

Yeah you assume everything you say and think is sound 😂 My IQ is higher than your sis bye bye

I have occasional dyslexia, so I know I'm not feeling as fluid as I have. I had a high IQ when I was young, then did a test later and was just average. I used to have a great memory, and now my memory is like it has holes. These are part of my motivation to learn from a sound lineage and book and teacher. Catch ya later 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Dedicated said:

I have occasional dyslexia, so I know I'm not feeling as fluid as I have. I had a high IQ when I was young, then did a test later and was just average. I used to have a great memory, and now my memory is like it has holes. These are part of my motivation to learn from a sound lineage and book and teacher. Catch ya later 

You're gonna need some IQ to not waste your life on the wrong lineage. Catch ya later.

10 hours ago, Nungali said:

It can be  ...

'whatever you want it to be ' .     ;)

The hell are you trying to say? Do you just wink randomly?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yae said:

You're gonna need some IQ to not waste your life on the wrong lineage. Catch ya later.

you are such a cool gal!

so certain, yet your presence here carries the scents of desperation and begging for help...

all while being an ass to everyone you encounter.

nice hat.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Yae said:

The hell are you trying to say? Do you just wink randomly?

Some teachings and methods require specific skills and abilities that most people do not possess, such as soul awakening, a permanent state of emptiness in the mind, or the ability to see energies with the eyes.

Trying to bite practices outside of your scope of comprehension or ability is a time waste.

You can spend your lifetime and future 10000 lives as well trying to find a 4-dimensional object in 3-dimensional space, but you won't succeed.

23 hours ago, Yae said:

Taoism is whatever I want it to be. If these things are false then all of Taoism is.

You are making a lot of assumptions, moving responsibility from yourself to tradition several thousands of years old and some books related to it.

23 hours ago, Yae said:

Seeking truth means seeing that through, that's what I'm doing, I will be the one who knows if it's true or false.

Keep us updated how it goes.

• Like 1

My teacher said, prolonged meditation itself will change a person's character to be more mild, more understanding, more peaceful.   May be he is not entirely correct.

• Like 2